There is no snow skiing at Akdag Ski Center: Akdag Winter Sports and Ski Center located in Ladik district of Samsun remained vacant due to snow falling under season normal conditions.
Located in the town of Samsun, Ladik district of 7 and 2010 Akdag Winter Sports and Ski Center operating in the region last week of snow falling as a result of snow on the ski slope of the 10 centimeter kept a profit. However, due to the absence of precipitation and increasing air temperatures, the snow slope at the Akdağ ski slope with a thousand 800 meters altitude. The ski center with a thousand 300-meter lifts and a thousand 675-meter runway was left empty when there was no snow. In the winter season, the average number of visitors to the center visited by 35 thousand people decreased by 50. Especially in Amasya, Sinop and Çorum, the facility where the athletes and citizens came to ski was left unprofitable due to the living drought.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- No skiing in Akdag Ski Center 02/03/2014 There is no snow in Akdag Ski Center: There is no skiing in the Akdağ Ski Center located in Ladik district due to the lack of air temperature and snowfall in Samsun. Skiing, snowboarding, ski jumping can be done at Akdağ Ski Center. Activities at the facilities in the center came to a halt. Operators said the ropeway had not been operated. Samsun Provincial Director of Youth and Sports Guven Ozyurt, said in a statement, the skiing in the Akdag Ski Center in Ladik due to lack of snow can not be done sports. Özyurt said that the winter season is generally dry, "ski resorts such as Ladik"
- The snow thickness at the Ladik Akdağ Ski Center was 90 centimeters 09/01/2015 The snow thickness at the Ladik Akdağ Ski Center was 90 centimeter. The highest snow thickness in ski resorts 90 centimeter in Bursa-Uludag Ladik-Akdag Ski Center located in the district of Ladik-Akdag Snow has reached 285 centimeter. The highest snow thickness in the ski centers was measured by the 90 centimeters in Bursa-Uludağ and the lowest snow thickness in the Uludağ with 285 centimeters and the lowest with 285 centimeters in Elmadağ in Ankara. According to the data of the General Directorate of Meteorology, Kartepe is located in Kocaeli with 20 centimeters, and Kartalkaya and 272 centimeters in Kastamonu with 222 centimeters.
- The snow thickness of the Samsun Ladik Akdağ ski resort was 70 cm 26/01/2016 The snow thickness of the Samsun Ladik Akdağ ski resort was 70 cm. The thickness of snow was measured as 70-30 cm in Ladik center. During the days of heavy snowfall in Samsun, the snow thickness has reached 35 centimeters in many regions. There were serious problems in transportation in Samsun. Samsun in the snow for several days with snowfall since the 50 kilogram precipitation falls in the center of Samsun Xnumx kilograms, Wednesday Airport, 1 kilograms, Alaçam 37.6 kilogram, Bafra 45 kilogram, Tekkeköy 63.8 kilogram precipitation fell. Samsun Meteorology Radar is located in the village of Şenyurt or
- Resident at Akdag Ski Resort 20/02/2014 Resident Residents Akdag Ski Center: Family and Social Policies Provincial Directorate of Ladik Kemal Kaplan Nursing Home Directorate, the elders enjoyed a trip to the Akdag Ski Center. Although there was not much snow in Akdağ due to the climate conditions, the elderly people who saw different places and experienced the happiness of breathing in the air expressed that clean mountain air was good for them. For a while the old people wandering in the countryside, chatted in the cafeteria and drank their tea.
- Akdağ Ski Center Was Empty 20/01/2014 Akdag Ski Center was empty when it did not snow: Akdag Winter Sports and Ski Center located in Ladik District of Samsun remained vacant due to snow falling under the seasonal normal season. In the region of Akdag Winter Sports and Ski Center, which is located in 7, which is located at 2010 kilometers to Ladik District of Samsun, last year, it took a snowfall of 10 centimeter on the ski slope. However, due to the lack of rainfall and the increase in the air temperatures, the snow slope at the Akdağ ski slope with a thousand 800 meters altitude. Ski with a thousand 300-meter chairlift and a thousand 675-meter runway Bin
- Ladik Akdag Ski Resort Snaps (Photo Gallery) 27/11/2014 Ladik Akdag Ski center snowed: In the district of Ladik in Samsun, snowfall was effective for a while. Ladik Akdag Ski Center in the snow thickness 30 centimeters exceed the specified. In Samsun's Ladik district, snowfall was effective for a while. Ladik Akdag Ski Center in the snow thickness 30 centimeters exceed the specified. While snowfall did not adversely affect the daily life of the district, the snow was welcomed happily at Ladik Akdağ Ski Center. It was stated that the snow thickness in Akdağ Ski Center exceeded the 30 centimeter.
- Snow Happiness After 2 Years at Akdag Ski Center 26/01/2015 2 After the Year Profit in Akdağ Ski Center: The families who had the opportunity to make a profit after the 2 year in Akdağ Ski Center enjoyed skiing with their children during the semester break. 2 snow year after skiing 2 in the ski resort 2 families who know the opportunity to make a profit after the year break, skiing with children enjoying the skiing season in the Akdağ Ski Center XNUMX year after the opportunity to make a profit, families with children during the winter break skiing Enjoyed. Ladik Akdag Ski Center attracts a great deal of attention from citizens during the first days of the semester.
- Snow, Akdag Ski Center has moved 04/01/2016 Kar, Akdağ Ski Center mobilized: Snowfall in Samsun, increased the mobility of Ladik Ski Center. 2 has welcomed the visitors at the Akdağ Ski Center. Samsun, recently effective in the snow, Ladik Akdag Ski Center is happy with tourism. Akdag Ski Center hosted the visitors below the expectations until two weeks ago and the snow thickness has exceeded the 1 meter. Local tourists flocked to Akdağ Ski Center with the holidays due to snowfall in Samsun and the holiday holidays. Occupancy rate found 80s. The best way to spend the holiday Akdağ Ski Center de
- Akdag to move with snowfall 28/12/2015 Akdağ will be activated by snowfall: Akdag, located in Ladik District of Samsun, is waiting for holidaymakers at New Year's Eve. Located in Ladik District of Samsun, Akdag is waiting for holidaymakers at New Year's Eve. In contrast to many ski resorts, where snow is found and skiing in Akdag, new year's evening is expected to snow. Akdag Winter Sports and Ski Center, which is located at 7 kilometers to Ladik and started its activities in 2010, became a popular destination for holidaymakers and tourists especially from the city center and surrounding cities. 33 meter elevation, 1800 meter chairlift and 1300 meter ve
- Governor Invites Ski Enthusiasts to Ladik Akdag Ski Center 06/12/2013 Governor Skiing Enthusiasts called on the Ladik Akdag Ski Center: Samsun Governor Hüseyin Aksoy, Ladik Akdag Ski Center, the authorities received information by inspections. Samsun Governor Hüseyin Aksoy visited the Ladik Akdağ Ski Center and received information from the authorities. Hüseyin Aksoy, Governor of Samsun, visited the Akdağ Ski Center and received briefing from the personnel working on the ski resort. After the briefing, the Governor of the Ministry of Youth and Sports by the ski resort, Aksa said, incel This area is one of the most important ski centers of the Middle Black Sea ing