Disabled people in wheelchairs will be able to ride the ramp buses of Burulaş
Having a bus fleet worthy of the 21.th century, Burulaş 's disabled bus wheelchair users with disabilities in the wheelchair, disabled people in the wheelchair, no longer accompanied by an accompanying accompanying some of the bus drivers who previously served in Burulaş disabled since they are not obliged to open the wheelchair alone. he did not open the ramp for the disabled in the chair. He could not ride the disabled bus without a companion who could open the disabled ramp and could not move alone in social life.
In this context, the happy news Burulaş General Manager Mr. Levent Fidansoy'dan came. According to the decision taken by the bus drivers opened the disabled ramps and wheelchair passengers to assist in the landing and boarding were instructed to help. First of all due to these sensitive behavior Mr. Levent Fidansoy Burulaş General Manager and his sincerely thank all Burulaş employees.
RayHaber: Levent Elmastaş
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Liebherr firm appealed to GCC for TCDD tire wheel mobile port crane tender 09/07/2012 General Directorate of Turkish Railways (TCDD) 07 May 2012 on the proposal of the day, “3 units of tire mobile port crane (MHC) X tender about the new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Liebherr appealed to the Public Procurement Authority (GCC) for the result of this tender. At this stage, the JCC Decision is expected. As known, the approximate cost of the 30.000.000 lira bid was won by Italgru firm with the offer of 11.184.500 Euro. Ref .: Investments Magazine 1083 / 04 June 2012 (ÖA) Source: www.yatirimlar.com
- There is no interest in the ring busses to feed the Samsun Light Rail System 12/12/2012 Samsun Light Rail System no need to feed the public buses Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Sefer Arlı, according to the transportation plan prepared by the Samsun Light Rail System to feed the public bus lines expected to be announced. Arlı stated that the passenger carrying capacity remains at 30. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, the second joint commission meeting in December, AK Party was held under the chairmanship of City Council Member Turan Çakır. At the meeting, firstly, Taflan-Çatalçam-İncesu Transfer bus line commissioned for feeding Samsun Light Rail System was discussed. MHP Council Member who took the floor in the face of the proposal Teklif
- Large demand from Europe for domestic electric buses 10/09/2015 Large demand from Europe came to the domestic electric buses: Bozankaya's tarafından 2015 Europe's Company of the Year Bus was selected by Frost & Sullivan. Aytunç Günay, General Manager of Bozankaya said, Gün We can say that there is a serious demand for our electric bus, especially from all local governments of Germany, Northern Europe, Switzerland, Iran and Azerbaijan. E-bus by a global initiative with our tool we believe we have also attracted attention in Turkey. Currently we carry out trial runs with the local authorities for M-Bus in Turkey. The positive feedback we received is very proud. Ald In addition to the electric bus Elektrikli
- Large demand from Europe for domestic electric buses 23/09/2015 Large demand from Europe came to the domestic electric buses: Bozankaya's tarafından 2015 Europe's Company of the Year Bus was selected by Frost & Sullivan. Aytunç Günay, General Manager of Bozankaya said, Gün We can say that there is a serious demand for our electric bus, especially from all local governments of Germany, Northern Europe, Switzerland, Iran and Azerbaijan. E-bus by a global initiative with our tool we believe we have also attracted attention in Turkey. Currently we carry out trial runs with the local authorities for M-Bus in Turkey. The positive feedback we received is very proud. Ald In addition to the electric bus Elektrikli
- Black boxes coming to buses 17/04/2016 Black box is coming to buses: In the annual report of Istanbul Electricity, Tramway and Tunnel Enterprises (IETT) 2015 year, a black box project took place on each bus. IETT, which started the black box project as a pilot application on 100 bus last year, decided to establish the system on 5 bin 851 bus. By the end of the year until the end of the system to be installed thanks to the total 10 camera inside and outside the bus everything will be seconds. From the identification of the perpetrators attacking the bus to the reasons of the events such as fighting, accidents, etc., every event will be decrypted with the black box.
- Karakutu Coming to Buses 06/12/2016 Karakutu Coming to Buses: In Istanbul, IETT bus system was used in airplanes. The instant information will be monitored from a single center and intervened when necessary. Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Operations (IETT) carried the airplane system used in airplanes to public transport buses. The 520 bus was first installed on the 700 bus and the XNUMX driver was trained. Karakutu records the data that the vehicle draws from the communication infrastructure of the buses while they are on the road, and uploads them to the IETT servers via the GSM operator. With the software created for the project, reports on drivers, vehicles and operating conditions are produced. Reduction of accidents with the application, road and driving safety, fuel saving Uygulama
- Bicycle transport apparatus for buses in Bursa 28/10/2017 Bursa, Istanbul, land, sea and air transportation to the city with continuous public transport services BURULAŞ, 1M and 2 GM line vehicles are carrying bicycle carrier apparatus. BURULAŞ is now carrying 1M and 2GM line-mounted vehicles to its vehicles. With its new applications, BURULAŞ aims to spread the use of bicycles in the city, to create public opinion for more respect in traffic and to be accepted in every part of the society. Bursaray Labor Station / Mudanya line with 1M and Bursaray Labor Station / Güzelyalı line Emek
- New Year Setting for Tram and Bus in Kocaeli 30/12/2017 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Directorate of Public Transport, 31 December 2017 Sunday, 1 January 2018 Monday night connecting the tram and bus for the new year has added additional service. YEARS TRAMVAY NIGHT WILL BE WORKING AFTER 12 Metropolitan Municipality will be able to use the public transportation on the New Year's Eve for the comfort of the citizens, as well as bus services to the people of Kocaeli on the tram line. Within this scope, the Akçaray tram line, which serves up to 00.00 at night, will serve from 00.00 to 03.00 on New Year's Eve. THE NUMBER OF SEPARATIONS IN THE GEBZE REGION ENVIRONMENT The New Year's Day in Gebze, Darıca, Çayırova and Dilovası gec
- Mandatory x-ray application removed from buses 11/03/2015 mandatory application of x-ray was removed from the bus: all the buses coming to Turkey from the customs gate to Europe, not necessarily passed through the x-ray scanning. All of the bus opened border crossing to Turkey from Europe's compulsory to pass through the x-ray scanning application has been removed. Edirne Governor Dursun Ali Sahin, told reporters, because of the x-ray scan from time to time in the customs is expected from a long time, he said. Expected time sometimes reaches the 2-3 hour transfer Sahin, "the issue discussed in the Council of Ministers. All buses were passed through the x-ray device, the application has been removed. Risky buses and random system will be scanned by buses," he said. Kapıkule, Hamzabeyli and İpsala entering Turkey from the customs gate buses, ...