Assoc. Dr. Ebru Vesile ÖCALIR was born in Ankara in 1972. He graduated from Gazi University, City and Regional Planning Department in 1993. In 1996, he completed the METU Regional Planning Master's Program. Ebru Vesile ÖCALIR, who works on transportation planning and traffic engineering, completed her doctorate in 1999 at Vienna Technical University in Austria, where she went with a YÖK scholarship in 2003. In 2010, he went to Austria with a YÖK scholarship, and did post-doctoral studies at the Vienna Technical University. He is still a faculty member at Gazi University.
- Knoflacher, H., Ocalir, EV, 2011. The Effect of External Energy and Energy Systems in Turkey
- Knoflacher, H., Ocalir, EV, 2011. Debates on the Concept of Sustainable Transport, 9.Transportation Congress Istanbul
- Musa Özalp, Ebru Vesile Öcalır, 2009. Evaluation of Urban Transportation Planning Studies for İzmir, İzmir Transportation Symposium, İzmir
- Kemal Kurnaz, Ebru Vesile Ocalir, 2007. Investigation of the Relationship Between Stone Quarries, Concrete Plants and Cement Factories in the sense of Urban Freight Transportation, 4.General TRODSA Congress Ankara
- Musa Ozalp, Ebru occasion Ocalan, 2007. Analysis of Transportation Planning Study in Historical Period in Ankara, Turkey ,, 4th National Congress TRODS
- Ebru Vesile Yildiz, 2004. Cleared settlements from the vehicle: selected examples from European cities - Carfree Settlements: Selected Case Studies in European Cities, 2nd Traffic and Road Safety International Congress Ankara, Turkey
- Ebru Vesile Yildiz, 2004. Interaction of Spatial Structures and Energy for Mobility, WCTR2004 Istanbul, Turkey
- Pampal, S., Hall, S., Ozturk Arikan, E. Stars, EV, 1999. Causes of Traffic Problem in Turkey: Lack of awareness and insufficient training, Chamber of Mechanical Engineers Chamber II. Transportation and Traffic Congress Ankara
- Ebru Vesile Yildiz, 1999. Road and Area Pricing, TMMOB Chamber of Mechanical Engineers Transportation and Traffic Congress and Exhibition Ankara
- Pampal, S., Kaplan, H., Arikan, E., Hatipoglu, S, Kocak, N, Yildiz, EV, 1997. Traffic Engineering Education as a Branch of Transportation Planning and Engineering, Transportation-Traffic Congress, TMMOB Chamber of Mechanical Engineers Ankara
- Arikan, E., Celikel, NA, Hatipoglu, S., Yildiz, EV, 1997. Maintenance and Repair of Bridges and Bridge Interchanges, Developments in Civil Engineering 3. Technical Congress, METU Ankara
- Ebru occasion Ocalan, Murat Yildiz, Turkey in 1994. Causes Traffic Problems: Lack of awareness and insufficient training, eigther Congress of the Association of European Schools of Planning, Istanbul, Turkey
Coordination with the Management, Board and Commission
- "Sustainability, Global Change and Ecosystems" thematic area coordinator
- Energy "," Environment "and" Transport "thematic areas
- "Transport" thematic area coordinator
Courses and Thesis Management
- INVESTIGATION OF THE EFFECTS OF TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE ON THE JOURNEY BEHAVIOR IN KAYSERI CITY
- Effects of Highway Transportation on Air Pollution and Solutions
- Road Safety of Individuals with Mentally Handicapped
- Adopted Approaches in Urban Transportation Planning Study in Turkey; Problems and Suggestions
- Effects of Raw Material Transportation on Roadways from Production Centers
- Bike Transportation-Planning and Implementation Process in Konya
- Investigation of Alternative Combined Transport Systems for Road Freight Transportation in Marmara Region
- Vienna University of Technology (1 September 2010) - (31 December 2010)
Book and Editorial
- Ebru Vesile Ocalir, Ozge Yalciner Ercoskun and Rifat Tur. (2011). “A Decision Support System (FMOTS) for Location Decision of Taxicab Stands”, in: Efficient Decision Support Systems - Practice and Challenges in Multidisciplinary Domains, Ed.:Chiang Jao. A team of professionals working in a business environment. Business management, social responsibility, environmental management, business management, financial management, environmental management, environmental management This book series is composed of three volumes: Volume 1; Volume 2 of the applications of DSSs in the biomedical domain; Volume 3 is a hybrid of applications in DSSs in multidisciplinary domains. - - - - - - - (-) - (-) - - - - (-) - - - - - - - (-) - (-) - - - - - - - (-) - - - - - - - - 3 - terms of knowledge. Croatia. InTech.
- Hermann Knoflacher, Ebru Vesile Ocalir. (2011). “Eco-methodology for urban and transport planning for the future eco-technology”, Green and Ecological Technologies for Urban Planning: Creating Smart Cities, Ed.Ozge Yalciner Ercoskun. Green and Ecological Technologies for Urban Planning: Creating Smart Cities - with a focus on resilience. It is a research project that aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, trends, and concepts of research. IGI Global.
- (2011). BIOMASS & BIOENERGY, A GIS-based method for identifying the optimal biology of biomass
- (2009). Planning, Evaluations on Urban Transportation Planning in Turkey
Articles Scanned by SCI, SCI-EXP., SSCI, AHCI
- Kaya Mert, Ebru Vesile ÖCALIR (2010). BICYCLE TRANSPORTATION: THE COMPARISON OF PLANNING AND APPLICATION PROCESSES. METU Faculty of Architecture Journal, 27: 1 (223-240).
- Ebru Vesile OCALIR, Ozge YALCINER ERCOSKUN, Rifat TUR (2010). An integrated model of GIS and fuzzy logic (FMOTS). Expert Systems with Applications, 37: 7 (4892-4901).
- Musa Özalp, Ebru Vesile Öcalır (2008). Evaluation of Urban Transportation Planning Study in Turkey. METU Faculty of Architecture Journal, 25: 2 (71-97).
- Ebru Vesile ÖCALIR and Hermann KNOFLACHER (2008). The Effects of Transportation Types on Energy Use and Spatial Structure in Ankara. Gazi University Journal of Faculty of Engineering and Architecture , 23 / 3 (611-617).
Articles Tagged with Other Indexes
- Ebru Vesile Yildiz (2005). Cleared Settlements from the Vehicle: Example of Vienna-Floridsdorf (Austria). Gazi University Journal of Faculty of Engineering and Architecture, 537 (548).
Articles Published in Artistic Journals
Serhan KARABULUT, Ebru Vesile ÖCALIR, H.Fatoş (GÜR) AKINOĞLU (2010). Road Safety of Individuals with Mental Disabilities. THE JOURNAL OF POLITICAL SCIENCES(12: 1) (81-103).