The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) wrote an official letter to the Governorship of Sakarya in order to allocate new places for TÜVASAŞ. The Governor's Office acted upon this article.
As the General Directorate of TCDD will expand the capacity of TÜVASAŞ, it wants to ensure that the area will be insufficient and for this purpose, a more suitable place should be allocated to the factory.
Together with TÜVASAŞ, there is a requirement that the new place where Eurotem will be moved should be on the railway route. In this case, it is expected to allocate the previously agreed Ferizli Organized Industrial Zone for the transport of Hyundai-Eurotem and TÜVASAŞ.
As it is known, Adapazarı-Karasu Railway which is under construction passes by Ferizli Organized Industrial Zone. For this reason, this land was approved for the transport of TÜVASAŞ. Thus, the first step was taken for TÜVASAŞ.
In the center of Adapazarı, the land of the 350 with TUVASAS and Eurotem will be left to the local authorities to be used as a green area after moving the factory to Ferizli.
Source : sakaryayenigun.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Minister Yıldırım: Tüvasaş'ın Moving Spoke 22/06/2012 Marine Communications and Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim, Turkey Wagon Industry Inc.'s (TÜVASAŞ) Ferizli to rumors in the carriage, "we do not go anywhere, our factory here" she answered. Transport, Shipping and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, who participated in the delivery ceremony of the train sets produced by TÜVASAŞ to the Bulgarian State Railways, evaluated the statements about the transfer of TÜVASAŞ to the district of Ferizli. Minister Yıldırım, "Such a discourse. Our factory is here. We do not go to a place," he said. Source: News
- The First Step to Take the Long Bridge to the Unesco List 29/01/2015 The first step was taken to take the Long Bridge to the UNESCO List: The Ministry of Culture and Tourism will send the application dossier prepared by the proposal of the Governor of Edirne to UNESCO if it deems appropriate - geopolitical engineering, design, technical engineering, architecture and artistic aspects of the bridge in the Middle Ages. "architectural wonder" is emphasized. Edirne Governor Dursun Ali Sahin with the initiative, II. Murat, the longest stone bridge in the world, known as the "Long Bridge", the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List is continuing to be taken to work. A team was formed under the leadership of Edirne Culture and Tourism Director Ahmet Hacıoğlu. The…
- UTIKAD Erkeskin President: On behalf of Turkey and Logistics Industry Important Step Atıldı 09/07/2013 UTIKAD President Erkeskin: Turkey and Logistics Industry on Behalf an important step to Istanbul Port Authority Miami-Dade Dante B. Fascell Port between the International Brotherhood Ports participating in the Treaty signing ceremony UTIKAD President Turgut Erkeskin, agreement Turkey-US development of trade relations in the direction that was an important step noting the increase in the activities between the two ports will affect the logistics sector positively, he said. Mr. Mustafa Azman, Deputy General Manager of Maritime Trade, Willy Gort, Miami City Government Representative, J. Eduardo Torres, Director of the US Department of Commerce for South Florida, Charlotte Gallogly, President of Miami World Trade Center, said Charlotte
- First step was taken in Bartın cable car project 11/03/2013 Bartin ropeway first step was taken by the Bartin Provincial Special Administration, according to the statement, Kastamonu, Erzincan, Erzurum, Kayseri, the city's cable car projects with experience Huseyin Kucukbakar and Bartin Special Provincial Administration Secretary General Ibrahim Kayis said the project was laid on the table. General Secretary Ibrahim Kayis, ız In this project, we initiated the project with the request of Bartin Governor Bülent Savur and the Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Youth and Sports Aslan Karanfil. Bartin ropeway project will be carried out after taking the opinion of the relevant people and organizations as a result of the three alternatives and the completion of the works. Üç
- First step in the ropeway project 19/03/2013 It was stated that the first step was taken in the cable car project, which is planned to be built in the town of Bartin, Inkum. The first step was taken in the ropeway project Bartin Provincial Special Administration, according to the statement, Kastamonu, Erzincan, Erzurum, Kayseri province of the cable car projects with the experience of Hüseyin Küçükbakar and Bartın Special Provincial Administration Secretary General Ibrahim Kayis said the project was laid on the table. General Secretary Ibrahim Kayis, ız In this project, we initiated the project with the request of Bartin Governor Bülent Savur and the Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Youth and Sports Aslan Karanfil. Three alternatives are focused on and after the completion of the studies, the opinions of the relevant people and organizations Üç
- First step was taken for Denizli cable car project 12/09/2013 First step was taken for the Denizli ropeway project: First step was taken in the ropeway project to be carried out by Denizli Municipality. The cable car system to be purchased from Bağbaşı neighborhood to Zeytinli Plateau was tendered. Denizli Municipality Mayor Osman Zolan stated that the cable car will have significant gains to the city and said likle We have carried out the tender of our cable car project at the end of our meticulous plans. This project will add color and difference to the social life of Denizli as well as the mobilization of tourism in the city center. Our ropeway project, I believe, will make significant contributions to tourism. T As a result of long-term research, the starting point of the cable car will be at Bağbaşı Neighborhood, and from there it will go to Zeytinli Plateau, and President Zolan says, ef From Bağbaşı Neighborhood Uzun
- First step was taken for the cable car in Konya 26/04/2017 First step was taken for the cable car in Konya: Konya Metropolitan Municipality started the construction of 640 underground underground vehicles in Meram Son Durak which is one of the most important touristic regions. The ropeway station building with the car park will be the first step of the cable car line. Konya Metropolitan Municipality has started the parking and construction of Meram Son Durak, one of the resting areas of Konya. Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyurek, who came from Konya and outside of Konya attracted great interest in the Son Durak region to meet a significant need for the construction of underground parking garage, he said. The ground floor of otopark
- The first step was taken for the establishment of Turkey's largest railway company 21/04/2013 Parliamentary General Assembly, '' basic law '' as discussed Turkey's First Draft Law on Liberalization of Railway Transport Department was accepted. Law, however, Turkey's largest railway company was the first step for the establishment of the Parliamentary General Assembly, '' basic law '' as discussed Turkey's About Liberalization of Railway Transport Draft Law on the First Section was accepted. According to the accepted 9 clause, TCDD will serve as a railway infrastructure operator on the part of the national railway infrastructure network, which is transferred to the state-owned railway infrastructure. TCDD; his iron for high-speed and fast train transport yüksek
- The first step was taken for the train project to pass through Boluya tangent 19/09/2013 The first step was taken for the train project, which will be tangent to Boluya. The EIA process was initiated by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization. Within the scope of the process, those who would like to examine the Environmental Impact Assessment Report will be able to examine the report from the date of the announcement in the Ministry center or in the Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urbanization of Sakarya Province and deliver their views to the Ministry and the Governorship about the project within the schedule. On the Ankara Sincan-Çayırhan-İstanbul Railway Ankara Kocaeli Section ır Project “
- First step for the ropeway 13/01/2014 The first step for the ropeway was taken to the Düldül Mountain: Duzdül which is a partnership of Düziçi Municipality and the Provincial Administration of Osmaniye and the Special Provincial Administration, became clear for the Teleferik. Starting from the Çitli village, 700 starts at the altitude and starts towards Vandır Ridge and goes to Kafemik hills. It ends at the peak of Kınkılıç and the summit of the middle of the summit. The project was prepared by OKU in the area where the towers of the cable car line will be placed and the measurements of the wind rails were planned. While the project is being followed by the Governorate and political wings for the project to be accepted by DOĞAKA, the project Pro