Office of the Auditor to operate in continuous working staff in service units 4857 and to be applied in Getting workers to Public Agencies and Institutions Principles and Procedures Concerning the framework of Regulation 657 of the Law 4 / D Turkey Business Council to be employed in accordance with Article (TEO) through permanent workers 20 cleaning staff will be recruited.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
Turkish Foreign noble they can freely 1.2527 No. of Professions and Arts in Turkey, Public, Without prejudice to the provisions of the Law on Being Employed in private organizations or workplaces be a Turkish citizen,
2. Not being deprived of Public Rights,
3. To have completed the age of 18 as of the application date.
4.Crimes against the security of the State, even if pardoned, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, sexual assault or sexual abuse of children, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery not to be convicted of the crimes of abuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the act, laundering of the assets arising from the crime or smuggling,
5. Not being dismissed from public institutions and organizations for any reason from his duty or profession.
6. To fulfill the conditions specified in the special laws of public institutions and organizations.
7. Not having military service for male candidates. (To have done, to be postponed or exempted)
8. Not having received any retirement, old age or invalidity pension from any social security institution.
9. Candidates who are entitled to a priority in posting to work specified in Article 5 of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles for Recruiting Workers to Public Institutions and Organizations are required to document their priority status specified in the first paragraph of the aforementioned article. However, this document alone will not constitute a right in favor of the applicant for job placement.
FORM OF APPLICATION, PLACE AND DATE
1. Applications Turkey Business Association (TEO) on the website 26/04 / 2021-30 / 04/2021 between the dates will be made online through the system.