Ministry of Health, application deadline is May 4, 2021, Announcement of the 2021-65 Age Reassignment Draw for the Year 72.
From the Ministry of Health:
ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE AGE OF 2021-65 AGE RESTORATION COURSE FOR 72
According to the Annex 3359 of the Health Services Fundamental Law No.1, "the appointments to be made to the specialist, physician, dentist and pharmacist staff and positions of public institutions and organizations according to the legislation of specialty in medicine are carried out after the completion of the procedures stipulated in the legislation, without obtaining open appointment permission, and their placement is done by the Ministry of Health without examination and by lot. " provision is included.
On the other hand, in the Annex 17 of the aforementioned law, "Physicians and specialist physicians working in health institutions and organizations belonging to the Ministry of Health and its affiliates, and family physicians employed in accordance with the provisions of the Family Medicine Law No. 24 of 11/2004/5258, are approved by the Ministry every year. provided that he can work until the age of seventy two. " regulation has been included.
In this context, in line with the Circular dated 23/11/2017 and numbered 2017/19, the placement procedures to be carried out in order to ensure the re-employment of physicians and specialist physicians between the ages of 65-72 and who previously worked in the Ministry of Health or its affiliated organizations are It will be done by lot in the computer environment.
A- GENERAL PRINCIPLES
1) Applications can be found on the website of the Ministry of Health General Directorate of Management Services (https://yhgm.saglik.gov.tr/), through the Personnel Information System (PBS), with the e-Devlet gateway identity verification system, and within the periods specified in the drawing schedule.
2) Place and time of draw (https://yhgm.saglik.gov.trwill be announced on the internet.
3) Candidates who will apply will fill in the application form electronically on PBS, save and finalize their preferences between the dates specified in the lottery calendar. After the finalization process, the application information and preferences will not be changed. Applications that are not finalized will not be taken into consideration.
4) The finalized application form will not be sent separately as physical documents.
5) Candidates who will apply will be able to make a maximum of ten (10) choices within the framework of the announced calendar, considering the places to be opened on the Personnel Information System (PBS). Candidates who declare that they want to be settled with the general lottery will be placed in the vacant vacancies with the general lot if they cannot be placed in their preferences.
6) Those who want to apply for the lottery and cancel their application can cancel the application for the lottery electronically via PBS until Wednesday, May 05, 2021 - Tuesday, May 18, 2021, 18:00. Those who canceled the lottery application cannot apply for this lottery again.
7) Applications that are not deemed appropriate as a result of the examination will be announced on PBS as a substitute for notification together with the reasons for rejection, and the objections will be received electronically and the results will be announced on PBS.
8) The periods specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 97 shall be taken into account in the reassignment of those who withdrew and are deemed to have withdrawn from the civil service. However, the applications of those who are in this situation will be accepted, as of the deadline for application of the draw, there is one month left to the end of their disability.
9) In the appointment notification of the candidates who have been placed in the positions of the Ministry of Health and Affiliated Institutions, the address specified by the candidate in the application will be taken as basis.
10) Those placed in any staff or position as a result of the draw will not be able to apply for the lottery again for one year after the announcement of the results of the lottery.
11) Applications of candidates who do not comply with the conditions specified in the text of the announcement will not be accepted. Those whose applications are accepted inadvertently and placed by lot will not be appointed and will be canceled even if they have been appointed.
B- CANDIDATES TO APPLY TO THE COURSE AND REQUIREMENTS
1) Candidates must meet the general conditions specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
2) Physicians and specialist physicians who have completed the age of 65 as of the date of the lot and have worked in the Ministry of Health or affiliated institutions before, and who have not reached the age of 72, (Physicians below the age of 65 can apply to other open appointment rules announced.)
3) Physicians and specialist physicians who retire ex officio due to the age of 65 and continue to work as a contracted family doctor may apply to this rule.
4) Lot applications of those who do not meet the above conditions will not be accepted.
C-REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
In order to complete the appointment procedures of the candidates who are placed in the positions of the Ministry of Health and Affiliated Institutions after the draw, the following documents based on the appointment, along with the application petitions; Within the framework of the announced calendar, they will be sent by cargo or delivered by hand to the address specified in the annex of the institution they are settled in.
a) Signed petition stating the criminal record status.
b) A signed petition stating that they are not related to military service. (The appointment of the other ones will not be made)
c) A signed petition stating that he has no mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
d) Passport photo (6 taken in the last six months)
e) Property declaration form.
f) The approved service schedule to be received by those who quit their duties while working in other public institutions and organizations, from their last institution.
g) A document stating that contracted employees in public institutions and organizations and those working in private healthcare facilities are dismissed from their institutions.
CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ANNOUNCED STAFF AND POSITIONS AS A RESULT OF THE DRAW, WILL DELIVER THEIR APPOINTMENT BASIS DOCUMENT TO THE ADDRESS SPECIFIED BELOW.
TR MINISTRY OF HEALTH, GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Bilkent Campus Üniversiteler Mahallesi Dumlupınar Bulvarı 6001 Cad. No: 9 06800 Cankaya / ANKARA
Contact: 0 (312) 585 10 00
2021 YEARS 65-72 AGE RESTORATION COURSE CALENDAR