İçişleri Bakanlığı In the statement made by Twitter on Twitter, today, "As of 24.00:65, citizens aged XNUMX and over are restricted from leaving their residences." announcement was made.
Detailed information will be announced in detail at 19.30.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to email link to your friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
- Has the curfew under the age of 20 been lifted? When is 0-18 years of curfew? Can People Over the Age of 65 Go to the Street?
- Is the Ban on Public Transport and Curfews Over 65 and Under 18 Lifted?
- Circular on Exemption Restriction Exception from 65 to Above and Under 20
- Who Will Be Exempt From The Curfew? Here are the Persons Covered by Exception in the Curfew
- Curfew Restriction for Over 65 in Istanbul and Ankara!
- Those who can go on the streets in limited periods over 65 and under 20
- Statement on Curfew from the Ministry of Interior
- Berber, Shopping Mall and Curfew Restriction Statement by the Ministry of Interior
- 56-Hour Curfew Restriction Statement from the Ministry of Interior
- 13-14 February Weekend Curfew Hours Statement from the Ministry of Interior!
- 6-7 June Curfew Circular Has Been Published! Which provinces have curfews?
- What Is The Curfew Penalty? So When Will The Curfew End?
- Is There a Curfew on April 23? When Does the April 23 Curfew Begin?
- Ministry of Interior Sends Circular on Curfew Restrictions to 81 Provinces
- Ministry of Interior Sends a Circular with 81 on the Curfew in the New Year
- Ministry of Interior Shares Details on Curfew
- Bursalılar Attention! Over 65 and Under 20 Cards Are Available
- Antalya Cards are Closed for Individuals Over 65 and Under 20
- Citizens Over 65 and Under 20 Can Use Public Transportation in Istanbul
- Over 65 and Under 20 Can Use Public Transport in Antalya