The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure announced that 2002 people died in train accidents between 2019 and 1678.
According to Diken's report, The Ministry responded to the CHP Istanbul Deputy Sezgin Tanrıkulu's number of deaths and a written question proposal regarding two train accidents.
According to the answer, in 18 years, 1678 people died, including falling from the train, hitting the person and accidents that occurred at the level crossing. This indicates that an average of 93 people die annually in train accidents.
Litigation and investigation continues
In the response, it was stated that after the high-speed train accident that took place in Ankara on December 13, 2018, where nine people died, Ankara 30th High Criminal Court continued the case against 10 personnel.
In the response given to the question proposal between the guide train derailment on September 19, 2019 between Alifuatpaşa and Eskişehir, the administrative investigation continued.
The questions of Tanrıkulu are as follows:
In the investigation concerning the Ankara high-speed train accident in which 9 people died, the reports of the TCDD General Manager and the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the TCDD Deputy General Manager and Board Member, who were named in the list of defective managers, were dismissed in the expert report included in the file. It was reflected in the press.
In this context;
1. Is it true that the expert report included in the investigation regarding the high speed train accident in Ankara was dismissed by the TCDD General Manager and the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the member of the Board of Directors who was named in the list of defective managers instead of being dismissed?
2. If the allegations are correct, what is the reason for the appointment of the deputy general manager and the member of the Board of Directors, which is included in the list of defective managers, instead of the dismissed chairman?
3. Who are the 9 flawed managers described in the expert report. What are their duties, what are their negligence and responsibilities in the accident?
In 2018, nine people died as a result of a collision of a high-speed train that made the Ankara-Konya Expedition and a road control train on the same route.
On September 19, 2019, news was reported that the single compartment, which set off in the morning to control the high-speed train line between Ankara and Bilecik, derailed in the tunnel and crashed against the wall, and 2 machinists died.
In this context;
1. Has the investigation and investigation been started regarding the accident in question? If so, what is its current fate?
2. Considering that nine people lost their lives as a result of the collision of a high-speed train that made the Ankara-Konya Expedition and a road control train on the same route in 2018, what was the negligence that caused the accident on the same route with 1 year interval?
3. Who or who are those who have neglect and responsibility in the accident in question? What legal procedures have been or will be made about them?
4. 2002 - in some years between 2019 throughout Turkey as of September 20, many people have lost their lives in the total train wreck by province?