Governor of Yozgat Kadir Cakir, Sorgun district within the scope of the district visits and visits made a number of visits.
First visited the district governor Cakir Governor, District Governor Mustafa Altinpinar district and received information about the work done in the district. Then the high-speed train line passing through the district on-site studies of the ongoing rail laying Governor Cakir, the contractor company officials received information about the work.
Then, the village visits Kadir Cakir Governor, Sorgun'a Sarıhacılı connected to the village by the Special Provincial Administration of the cobblestone paving work in the village examined the work. Sorgun Sarıhacılı between the village Küçükköhne, Şahmuratlı, İdrisli and Kocaoğlukışlı also examined the villages of the Governor Cakir, operating in the district and employing 330 people visited the textile factory Rota.
Governor Cakir in the textile factory, taking information from the factory officials, thanked many people for providing employment.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Düzce Governor Ali İhsan Su Examined Asphalt Works in Akçakocada 25/05/2014 Duzce Governor Ali Ihsan Su Akcakocada Asphalt Studies Investigation: Düzce Governor Ali İhsan Su, Akçakoca Kınık Village starting from the village center through the Kirsli Village 4 thousand 700-meter road asphalt pavement work on the site examined. Düzce Deputies Fevai Arslan and Osman Çakır, Mayor of Akçakoca Cüneyt Yemenici, Akçakoca İGM members Ayfer Yılmaz and Dursun Çakır, Ak Parti Akçakoca District President İbrahim Bilgin and Düzce Province Special Provincial Administration Governors Ali İhsan Su, inspecting hot asphalt works on site asphalt pavement of the road 69 km. said it would be. The Akcakoca ...
- Kırıkkale Governor Haktankaçmaz Examines YHT Studies in Place 24/08/2017 Governor of Kırıkkale Dr.M.İlker Haktankaçmaz, Yahşihan District High Speed Train construction site and Viaduct and Open-Shut Tunnel construction surveyed the study areas. Governor Haktankaçmaz the Governor, Yahşihan District Governor Fatih Yılmaz and TCDD Production Department President Başak Karaman and company officials welcomed. Then, a presentation was made by the Project Manager to the Governor Haktankaçmaz on the Tren Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Project Kırıkkale Province Borders Substructure Works Val. Kırıkkale province within the boundaries of the work done in a section 83 km and reported that the work carried out by three separate contractors, Kirikkale region about 18 million k
- Manisa Governor Daşöz Investigates Manisa Akhisar Railway Works 19/07/2012 Manisa Governor Halil İbrahim Daşöz, TCDD 3. Regional Directorate of Manisa Karaağaçlı in the town of railway line renovation and development work TCDD 3. Regional Director Sebahattin Eris and examined together. TCDD 3. Governor Daşöz said that the work of the Regional Directorate of Manisa-Akhisar is a very big investment and that the existing lines have been renewed and developed: şt Izmir, Manisa, Akhisar, Balıkesir, Bandırma line are all around 340 kilometers. All the railroads and traverses are replaced, the machine is computer controlled and automatically removes existing railways and crossbars.It is much stronger, durable and.
- Yozgat Governor Yurtnaç, TÜDEMSAŞ provides significant contribution to Sivas and the country's economy 08/09/2016 Yozgat Governor Yurtnaç, TÜDEMSAŞ makes significant contributions to Sivas and the country's economy: Yozgat Governor Kemal Yurtnaç visited TÜDEMSAŞ. Company's General Manager Yildirim Kocarslan visited in his office, received information about the company's activities. Governor Yurtnaç said in his speech that iz Modernization works with the developments and changes at TÜDEMSAŞ General Directorate which is one of the important industrial organizations of our country made me very happy. "said. Yozgat Governor Kemal Yurtnaç stated that the development and change in TÜDEMSAŞ will be reflected in the economy of Sivas and then to our country's economy positively. After examining TÜDEMSAŞ's Honor Book, the Governor of Yozgat took his ideas Def
- Yozgat Governor Abdulkadir Yazici, the roads will be done this year and will be covered with a layer of butyl. 18/04/2013 Yozgat inter-city highway to be broken and the public's reaction, while Yozgat Governor Abdulkadir Yazici, roads will be made this year and will be covered with a layer of butyl. Kenan Adiloğlu, Deputy Director General of Highways, visited the Governor of Yozgat Abdulkadir Yazıcı with the Regional Director Aydın Doğan and the branch managers responsible for the production and exchanged information about the summer program. Making a statement after the meeting, Yozgat Governor Yazici stated that the construction of a double road between the Akdagmadeni-Yerköy Delice junction within the highways network within the borders of Yozgat province was delayed due to the shortage of the quarry, but this year, firstly the railings of the highway içerisinde
- Diyarbakır Governor Examines Earth Ring Road 04/12/2012 The Governor of Diyarbakir Mustafa Toprak, the ongoing construction of the ring road. The Governor of Diyarbakir, Mustafa Toprak, who examined the works on the 29.3 kilometer southwest ring road, funded by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Highways, was accompanied by Deputy Governor Mustafa Can and officials. After the completion of the 13 kilometer ring road between the Sanliurfa-Elazig highway and the Sanliurfa-Elazig highway between the 29.3 kilometers and the Sanliurfa-Bismil crossroads, the 2014 kilometer perimeter will be built in Diyarbakir after the completion of 42.3. Toprak, completing the ring road to the contractor company authorities and Toprak
- Mersin Governor Su, Investments Under Construction 30/10/2017 Mersin Governor Ali İhsan Su, 'Yenice Logistics Center', 'High Speed Train' and 'Çukurova Regional Airport' projects which are ongoing in the city were examined. Moving from Mersin Train Station 'Anatolia' is exited train trip through the examination Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 6. Providing information on the railway network in the region, the high speed train infrastructure, ongoing investments and the works carried out, the Governor Su was welcomed by the District Governor Mr. Ünal in the Tarsus Station, which was the first stop of his studies. Governor Ali İhsan, who took his thoughts on the fast train project by chatting with the citizens waiting at the Railway Station…
- Vali Tutulmaz Ankara-Izmir YHT Line Surveys in Place 08/08/2018 Governor Mustafa Tutulmaz Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Line Project on the site of the ongoing study of the Afyonkarahisar line. Governor Mustafa Tutulmaz was informed by the authorities about the ongoing works at the İscehisar Seydiler site of the Ankara-İzmir High-speed Train Line. 168 is a separate tunnel of 10 with many kilometers of numerous viaducts and artworks. In addition to the tunnels completed by 78, the excavation part was also completed and the viaduct works were completed. Currently, the 28 part of the tunnels, where the excavation works are continuing, is retained. We will be closer to many points with the project When the project is completed, the development of Afyonkarahisar le
- Infrastructure works continue in Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas YHT project 10/08/2015 Infrastructure works are continuing in Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas YHT project: A significant part of the infrastructure works in the first phase of the High Speed Train Project between Ankara and Yozgat-Sivas has been completed. In the brochure 'Transport and Communications Yozgat' prepared by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, the construction of the infrastructure in the 251 kilometer section of Kırıkkale-Yozgat-Sivas which is the first stage of the Ankara-Tbilisi-connected Silk Road Train Project was commenced in 2009. The infrastructure works in the 251 kilometer section of the line, which extends from Yerkoy district of Yozgat to the Yildiz district of Yozgat, has been completed and provisional acceptance has been completed. 143 in the 108 kilometers of the work continued in the 3 separate sections were expressed. When completed ...
- Izmit Mayor Dogan YHT Investigated Studies 11/12/2012 Izmit Mayor Dogan YHT Studies Inspected Izmit Mayor Dr. Nevzat Doğan studied the high-speed train (YHT) road works in Cumhuriyet district. With the headman of the neighborhood Mustafa Yaman, he went to the region and saw the works on the spot. Residents of the Republican neighborhood expressed their distress to President Dogan and said,, Working until late at night. That bothers us. Bu Dogan also said he would deal with the problems of citizens. Source: www.haberx.com
- Izmit Mayor Dogan YHT Investigated Studies 25/01/2013 Izmit Mayor Dogan Yht Investigations Examined Mayor of Izmit Nevzat Dogan, High Speed Train Project (YHT) examined the ongoing work in the Cumhuriyet District. Dogan, said in a statement, the studies are not carried out within the authority of the Municipality of Izmit, YHT Project in the region and a very important study, he said. Dogan said that the work of a comprehensive project could bring some problems with living space and added that the citizens experienced some difficulties in their daily lives due to these works and they had justified criticism. Dogan is not under the responsibility of the Municipality of Izmit, but the works are slow and cause environmental pollution.
- Apaydın Ankara-Izmir YHT Studies on the site examined 06/04/2017 Apaydin Ankara-Izmir YHT-site study was to look out for: Republic of Turkey State Railway (TCDD) Director General İsa Apaydın and the accompanying delegation were in the Eşme-Banaz line section of the Ankara-İzmir High Speed Train Project. According to information obtained, TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, Deputy General Manager İsmail Hakkı Murtazaoğlu, Head of Department, Haluk Atik, Head of Rail Modernization Department Hasan Hüseyin Güney, TCDD İzmir 3. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay and TCDD Afyonkarahisar 7. Regional Director Adem Sivri and employees of the institution attended. Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train project within the scope of the Eşme - Banaz line Ankara
- Giresun Governor Sahin Teleferik said the work was approaching the end 05/07/2013 Giresun Governor Sahin Teleferik said that the approach is nearing the end of studies related to the cable car Governor Sahin said Sahin, "Tender dossier was prepared with build-operate-transfer model. Almost 1,5 for years I have been doing this job. It was not easy. But I finally got it out. Çık God willing, Ships to Penize, 119 meters high, 1280 meters long ropeway will be set up. he said.
- Row Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas YHT line 01/08/2014 In Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas YHT line: Eskişehir-İstanbul stage of Ankara-İstanbul High Speed Train (YHT) Project was put into service by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, with the ceremonies held in 25 July 2014 Friday, Eskişehir, Bilecik and Istanbul Pendik. . Prime Minister Erdogan, accompanied by the accompanying ministers and other protocol members from Ankara to Ankara High-Speed Train with Prime Minister Erdogan first in his speech here, during the annual Chancellery of the 12 never forgot, and today is one of the special moments that will never forget is one of them, he said. Erdoğan stated that he lived in Eskişehir in 13 March 2009 with an unforgettable pride table. The first YHT built between Ankara and Eskişehir ...
- The Claim of Cable Theft in YHT Line in Yozgat 07/04/2016 Yozgat YHT Line Cable Theft Claim: Yozgat Akdagmadeni district of the ongoing High Speed Train (YHT) line in the electric cables allegedly stole the 2 person caught on the offense. According to information obtained, connected to the town of Ibrahimağaçiftift village near the T6 tunnel of the copper cables on the notice of the operation of the copper cables Akdagmadeni District Gendarmerie Command teams, the operation of the NY and O.Ç. . NY and O.Ç, who were taken into custody, were released pending a trial by the court after the statement of the gendarmes.
- Yozgat Sivas high-speed train works continue uninterrupted 20/01/2013 Yozgat Sivas high-speed train operations continue uninterrupted AK Party Deputy Yozgat Yusuf Baser, Ankara, Yozgat Sivas high-speed train line continued uninterrupted work, he said. Deputy Baser, said in a statement, the foundation of the 13 March 2009 date and planned to go to Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas and Turkish republics in the first phase of the high-speed train project that constitutes the construction work on the Yerköy-Sivas line continued rapidly. Başer, 850 million TL contract to the completion of the project, Yozgat-Ankara between 50 minutes will be reduced. Within the scope of the project, the construction of the Yerköy-Sivas stage is completed to a great extent, while the Yerköy-Ankara stage is in the tender evaluation process.
- Koçbay Investigates the Nemport Asylum Line Studies 02/06/2017 Koçbay Investigates the Nemport Business Line Work: TCDD 3. Regional Director Selim KOÇBAY, Nemport Harbor in the works of the construction of the contour line found. 3. The excavation works are carried out by the Izmir Museum Directorate in order to start the construction works due to the fact that it is from the degree site. KOÇBAY, who examined the works on site, received information from related parties.
- Apaydın, Studies on Samsun-Sivas Railway Line 06/09/2018 TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, Samsun-Sivas (Kalın) railway line, which is currently undergoing modernization work, has been examined on site and received information from the authorities about the ongoing works. General Manager Apaydın, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Şahin also exchanged views on the Samsun high-speed train project. When completed, the travel time between Samsun and Sivas will be reduced from 9,5 to 5 hours and will be equipped with a signaling system, and the bottom and superstructure works will be completed by the end of the year.
- President Uysal Bayındır District Studies Study 18/03/2015 President Uysal Bayındır District Studies: Muratpaşa Mayor Umit Uysal, the Directorate of Science Affairs conducted by the Directorate of Asphalt, curb and border studies were inspected. Natural gas and electricity infrastructure works have been completed neighborhoods and the pavements of the districts renewed Muratpaşa Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams, Bayındır District was concentrated. Directorate of Science Affairs teams, Bayındır neighborhood deterioration due to infrastructure works as well as deterioration of roads due to use of the road milling machine is re-covered with hot asphalt. Muratpaşa Mayor Ümit Uysal, who examined the works on site and chatted with the citizens, said, la The natural gas work at Bayındır Mahallemiz was completed. Then our teams started to work. Daha
- Governor of Trabzon Recep Kızılcık began feasibility studies for logistics center 13/08/2012 In Germany, the head of the delegation that conducts examinations in logistics centers. Recep Cranberry spoke hopeful. . After the experience we have seen in Germany, we have to build a logistics center with the sea fill, and we have to start it. We are also preparing the feasibility report. After the completion of the selection of the location will be clear, Tamam he said. Governor of Trabzon Recep Cranberry, Mayor Dr. Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, TTSO President M. Suat Hacısalihoğlu, DOKA Secretary-General Cetin Oktay Pavillion and the delegation formed together with the delegation of the logistics center in Germany after examining the examples is not possible to admire. The Governor Cranberry, Hamburg's seaside Kızıl
- Eskişehir Governor Çelik examines the construction work of URAYSİM Project 19/10/2016 Eskişehir Governor Steel, examined the construction work of URAYSIM Project: Eskisehir Governor Azmi Celik, who went to Alpu district for various visits and investigations, received information from the district governor Mehmet Zahid Doğu on the geographical location, education and health status, industrial development, order and population of the district. District of 40 distance to the city center by Porsuk Creek, which is divided by two districts Zahid East District, the people of the region, often expressed that agriculture, forest and animal husbandry engaged. The province of Alpu, which has a climate in the Central Anatolia region, is very suitable for irrigated agriculture. Gökçekaya Dam Lake, Çatacık Forests, Gök
- Erdoğan: Ankara Sivas High-Speed Line is Also Yozgat's Project 26/02/2019 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan attended the rally in Yozgat Republic Square and addressed the citizens. Erdogan began his speech by greeting all Yozgatlılar, Yozgat today expressed in another enthusiasm and excitement. Erdogan, 28 horses back, restored some of the work, some of the restoration of the restoration is continuing, the 44 kilometers in Yozgat divided the length of the road 376 kilometers out, they said. Erdogan, "Yozgat's construction work of the ways of some misfortune is a little delayed, but we've collected most of the rest, as soon as we hope we finish." said. Erdogan, the Sorgun-Akdagmadeni distinction, the path of the Çiğücü, Yozgat-Boğazlıyan distinction, the path Musabeyli, Boğazlıyan-Çandır-Çayıralan road, Saraykent distinction Pulling the way, Sungurlu Erd
- In 2015 YHT will start Yozgat flights. 05/03/2012 Deputy Prime Minister Bekir Bozdag, the high-speed train in the year of 2015 Yozgat voyage will start the said, '' Yerköy and Ankara to be made between the tender. 2015 my brother in Ankara, high-speed train around the 1 hours will find the opportunity to reach Yozgat, '' he said. Bozdag, Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Taner Yildiz, AK Party group vice president Mustafa Elitas and some deputies, Yozgatli Federation of Associations organized in a restaurant in Mamak, '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' ''. Bozdag, in his speech here, Yozgat, Turkey's favor as 81 province, employees and adding to the beauty of the day and night for a better place to go valiant ...
- Asphalt Road Construction Works Started in Yozgat Yerköy 07/05/2013 Yozgat's Yerköy district with the spring season asphalt road construction work began. Mayor Mehmet Ağaoğlu Yerkoy, said in a statement, completed the infrastructure work on the streets and streets began to work asphalt, he said. Agaoglu, "Yerkoy asphalt road construction work with the arrival of the spring season and we have accelerated with the weather. Asphalt road construction work in front of the Yerkoy Municipality Fire Department Bridge, starting from the bridge bridge, we have reached the main streets such as Devlet Caddesi, Vatan Street. in the construction work, we connect the streets with each other. " said. Source: mynet
- Yozgat high-speed train works continue 23/03/2013 Ankara, Sivas, Yozgat high-speed train project continues. Akdagmadeni, Sivas roadway 22. kilometer of the construction of the construction site of Aslanlı village road began to work engineers. Akdağmadeni Mayor Suphi Daştan visited the construction workers and got information about the works. President Daştan said that the completion of the Yozgat high-speed train project would provide significant economic and social contributions to the region.