Transportation Executive Officer Kenan Çalışkan and Vice President İbrahim Uslu, Mehmet Yıldırım and Atilla Demirtunç attended the TCDD Board of Directors Administrative Meeting.
In the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), Deputy General Manager İsmail Çağlar chaired the JCC meeting to discuss the demands of the General Authorized Union Transport Officer-Sen.
TOPICS DISCUSSED AT TCDD 2019 / 1 JCC MEETING
1. Provision of security personnel reinforcement in order to prevent possible security weaknesses, especially in the stations, where the number of employees under the specified number of staff, and the appointment of security officers exceeding the age of 45 to the titles of officers,
2. Opening a comprehensive electronic transfer by taking into consideration the personnel transfer requests throughout the organization and closing the active personnel deficit by recruiting personnel.
3. Reducing the allocated quota for the assignment, increasing the allocated quota, delivering the lodgings to the personnel in a maintained manner and performing the necessary operations by testing the earthquake resistance.
4. Converting the service buildings located on the shores of the Küçükçekmece Lake to the social facilities,
5. Appointment of the personnel working as Servants in the Auxiliary Services Class to the distribution staff according to their educational background.
6. Change of title of Protection Security Group Chiefs as Protection Security Chief,
7. Appointment of Traffic Controllers as station chief due to health problems,
8. 7 to which Traffic Controllers are subjected. Removal of ATA VT (Tachistoscopic Perception) tests,
9. Transfer of TM-TTG to the workplaces where the Movement Officer meets and maneuvered due to lack of TTM and TTG (7. Region),
10 2. Distribution of food at several points in order to reduce the order that occurs due to the single point distribution of food in the personnel cafeteria of the Regional Directorate,
11 Providing the necessary personnel to the workplaces that are deficient in personnel, removing the power of attorneys and ensuring that the grievances arising from the power of attorney are eliminated,
12 In order to prevent reversal and maneuvering errors caused by manual system on the shears, the opening of the places where the scissor motor is mounted during operation as soon as possible.
13 Job descriptions in accordance with the expertise of the personnel working in the engineering staff.
14 Promotion of the promotion and change of title
15 Construction of the Disabled Ramp or lift for the disabled at the entrance gate of the headquarters of TCDD General Directorate,
16 Mutual transfer of custodial machinists to TCDD Tasimacilik AS and Train constituents to TCDD.