Within the scope of 'Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year' announced by the Ministry of Interior by the slogan 'Priority of Life, Priority Emitting' for the year of 2019, Pedestrian symbolizes pedestrian priority. Within this scope, the stripes that determine the pedestrian priority were drawn in various streets of Kırkağaç district.
In order to ensure pedestrian safety and supremacy in traffic, and to prevent loss of life and property, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality carried out the painting of 'First Pedestrian' icons in Kırkağaç district. In the works carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa, strips of pedestrian crossing on various streets of the district were taken and they were not painted. Work to slow down the pedestrian crossing of vehicle drivers and to ensure the pedestrian superiority of the passage, won the admiration of the people of the district. Transportation Department teams, within the scope of the work schedule 'First Pedestrian' application will be implemented throughout the province, will help to increase pedestrian safety in traffic.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Road Marking Study Before Manisa City Hospital 05/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams carried out road line studies in order to ensure pedestrian and vehicle safety in front of the City Hospital. After determining the road lines, the teams pointed out the importance of life in traffic by placing 'First Pedestrian' icons on the route within the scope of the 2019 Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year events that were announced during the last period. Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Services teams carried out road line studies in front of Manisa City Hospital. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, and Bülent Ceylan, Traffic Services Branch Manager, accompanied the feverish work of the teams. There are many Trafik
- Pedestrian Crossing First Pedestrian Application 20/03/2019 In order to draw attention to the pedestrian priority of the Ministry of Interior in the province of 81, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality undertook the first implementation. Mediterranean University Vocational School of Social Sciences 'First Pedestrian' images were drawn in front. Since the 2019 year is announced as y Pedestrian priority traffic year edil by the Ministry of Interior, the teams connected to the Traffic Branch Directorate of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department also overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Visual warning of pedestrian and school crossings The first application of the project to be carried out on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density geçit
- Kardemir: İnsan People First, Environment First ir 18/12/2017 Kardemir Board of Directors: With the increase of SO2 ratio from outside or from outside, we have initiated an investigation on all potential sources that may cause manipulative movement on Kardemir. The following is the press release from the Board of Directors: 5.400 employees, who are currently serving in the field, and the last 10 continue to serve our province and our country with its investments in the amount of 4.2 Billion in the year. Considering that each tonne of steel production is bread and anthrax to the 40 person (World Steel Statistics), it is seen that approximately 96 thousand people make a living from our company. Her
- President Altepe "Our goal is to do after the first rail system in Bursa in Turkey," he said. 07/06/2012 Bursa Mayor stating that they convert to modern livable city "Our goal is to make the first rail system in Bursa after Turkey," he said. Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, said they broke new ground by producing local metro and tram carriages "in Bursa in Turkey also sat on the rail works," he said. "Our goal is; meet the needs of the rail system in Bursa before then to address the needs of all municipalities in Turkey, "he told the Altepe series will go into production soon. Altepe made the following statements: We are producing our own wagon agon Bursa, the industrial city, was required to be transported. Today we are paying 28 million TL to an imported carriage on an 8 meter. So 4'lü Yani
- AK Party Tepebaşı District Chairman Ata Bursa, Tramway Production Before Eskisehir said. 13/03/2012 Vahap Ata, Chairman of the Ak Parti Tepebaşı District, visited the Eurasia Rail Railway Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair held in Istanbul. According to a written statement made by the AK Party District Presidency, Ata, Istanbul Fair Center held at the fair, the Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa, Siemens and Durmazlar AS produced in cooperation with the "Silkworm" called the tram. Ata, emphasizing that it is important to use Turkish branded trams in various cities of the country and in the future in the following years: önce Bursa moved before Eskişehir in the production of tramways. This should be an example to us. Local production in certain proportions in the negotiations about tram in the Metropolitan Municipality Council. AK Party ili
- Pedestrian Work Before Karaman Municipality 13/03/2019 Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city. 2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on the spot: Çalış Traffic signs and markers are very important in terms of human life and security. Çalış
- Pedestrian Work Before Karaman Municipality 16/03/2019 Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city. 2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on the spot: Çalış Traffic signs and markers are very important in terms of human life and security. Çalış
- Pedestrian Visual Line Study in Salihli 10/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality and Salihli Municipality launched the first application in the Salihli district center within the scope of the 'First Pedestrian' project initiated by the Ministry of Interior in 81 province to draw attention to pedestrian priority in traffic. The teams of the Directorate of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality carried out the first application by drawing the pedestrian crossing lines and the 'First Pedestrian' visuals on the Kurudere Street and Turan Street where the traffic and pedestrian traffic is intense in the city center. Teams, pedestrian crossings 'First Pedestrian' visuals that can be seen by the drivers did the line work. Thus, drivers should be able to slow down safely when approaching the pedestrian crossing and be warned by considering the appropriate distance.
- Pedestrian Practice in Gördes 15/05/2019 Within the scope of the pedestrian priority traffic year announced by the Ministry of Interior for the year of 2019 with the motto of 'Priority of Life, Priority Emitting', Manisa Metropolitan Municipality is determined by the following points; Expressing pedestrian priority First assembles pedestrian icons. In this context, strips were drawn on various streets of Gördes district which determine the pedestrian priority. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has carried out various works in order to provide pedestrian superiority in traffic and increase the security of life and property, in this context, also assembled 'First Pedestrian' icons in Gördes district. In the works carried out by Directorate of Transportation Department Traffic Services Branch, pedestrian crossing strips were taken in various streets of the district. Ulaşım
- 'First Pedestrian' Images were Draw on Pedestrian Roads in Sakarya 20/05/2019 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department is implementing a new application. In order to increase the awareness of pedestrian priority in traffic, new pedestrian paths in various parts of the city were first seen on foot. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Branch is implementing a new application. With the new study, 'First Pedestrian' visuals started to be drawn on the strips of lightless pedestrian roads in various parts of the city. In a statement from the Transportation Department of the Presidency, "Turkey in the year 2019 'Pedestrian Priority Year' together with the proclamation of the traffic in the pedestrian priority to raise awareness and draw attention to pedestrian priority Traffic Directorate on behalf of our team ...
- 'Pedestrian' Application on Akhisar's Roads 27/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, '' First Pedestrian '' project initiated by the Ministry of Interior in the 81 province for the priority of pedestrian safety. The teams of the Directorate of Transportation of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality pointed out the pedestrian safety applications by drawing the pedestrian crossing lines and 'First Pedestrian' visuals on the streets where there is heavy traffic and pedestrian traffic. Teams, pedestrian crossings in front of the drivers can see the 'First Pedestrian' images with the renewal of the work has done. It is important to note that the drivers have come to the pedestrian crossings and are careful gel
- Mayor of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Toçoglu: Our Priority Goal 28/03/2012 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu, "Our primary goal is to implement the city rail system with the use of existing rails between the existing railway station and the new terminal," he said. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu, "Our primary goal is to implement the city rail system with the use of existing rails between the existing railway station and the new terminal," he said. Toçoglu, said in a statement, conducted a meeting in Sakarya about the rail system studies carried out, he said. Halkalı Stating that they were working on the extension of the suburban trains to Gebze and transferring them to Sakarya, they said: dönüştür With our deputies, we have recently reached the Ministry of Transport Geb
- Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Altepe, He Said Words Not Talking Numbers 27/05/2012 Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Recep Altepe, 3 annually by the investment rates of 10 annual data left, stating that the amount of investment in the infrastructure announced as 2 billion TL. Noting that the state has no penny debts, President Altepe, "since the date we came to the 1100'ye we have started the project on. 500'i have finished, 600're about to complete. We worked day and night for Bursa and exceeded the targets," he said. President Altepe, Ataturk Congress and Cultural Center (Merinos AKKM) Hüdavendigar Hall AK Party met with the Bursa Province Organization. In addition to President Altepe, 3 has been organizing the X
- Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Gokcek Telereferikik Inip Metrobüse said Bineceğiz. 14/02/2012 Gokcek, who signed the contract for the tender which will include the new 250 bellows bus to the vehicle fleet of the General Directorate of EGO, said: So we will put forward the idea of a new public transport of the cable car plus the metrobus. Yani The Metropolitan Municipality has signed the contract to add 250 new bellows bus to the vehicle fleet connected to the General Directorate of EGO in order to provide more rapid and comfortable service for the Capital City. Speaking before the contract with MAN, which gave the most appropriate tender for the tender issued by the General Directorate of EGO in December, Melih Gökçek said: ün Our new buses with 18 meters are Genel
- Manisa Governor Daşöz Investigates Manisa Akhisar Railway Works 19/07/2012 Manisa Governor Halil İbrahim Daşöz, TCDD 3. Regional Directorate of Manisa Karaağaçlı in the town of railway line renovation and development work TCDD 3. Regional Director Sebahattin Eris and examined together. TCDD 3. Governor Daşöz said that the work of the Regional Directorate of Manisa-Akhisar is a very big investment and that the existing lines have been renewed and developed: şt Izmir, Manisa, Akhisar, Balıkesir, Bandırma line are all around 340 kilometers. All the railroads and traverses are replaced, the machine is computer controlled and automatically removes existing railways and crossbars.It is much stronger, durable and.
- Manisa-Balıkesir, Manisa-Uşak, Alsancak-Denizli Line Electrical Works 16/04/2019 Manisa-balıkesir, Manisa-butler, Alsancak-Denizli Line Lighting Maintenance and Repair Work at the stations located in the Tender Result of the tender TC State Railways Administration 3. 2019 company offers the tender for the Maintenance and Repair of the Stations at the Purchasing and Inventory Control Service Directorate of the Region (TCDD) with the limit value of 131807 / 515.406,06 KIK and the cost of 675.817,34 TL at Manisa-Balıkesir, Manisa-Uşak, Alsancak-Denizli Line. According to the results of the tender and given the tender with the bid of 14 TL offer DEMIR ELEKTRİK - İBRAHİM DEMİR won. 529.952,00, which participated in the tender, bid below the limit. Tender, 1 6m Lighting Pole Plant, 16 pieces Projector replacement. jobs ...
- TCDD Afyon - Manisa Line Section Project Communication cable, fiber optic cable installation and transmission and telephone systems are expected to be announced 09/07/2012 The announcement of the tender for the tender of esi Communication cable, installation of transmission and telephone systems to the Afyon-Manisa line section, installation of fiber optic cable and telephone systems en of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) was published in the Public Procurement Authority (JCC) Bulletin dated 25 June . According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the deadline for submission of the tender is announced as 2012 30 2012 10 on 00. Bids will be opened at the General Directorate of TCDD on the same day and time. The specifications for the tender, working hours from the General Directorate of TCDD (Talatpaşa Boulevard 750 Gar Altındağ-Ankara Tel: 06330 0312-324-33) for 99 lira eler
- Menemen - Manisa Double Line Railway Project is expected to be published again in 2014 for canceled tender 21/11/2013 TCDD Between Menemen and Manisa Two-Line Railway Project is expected to be published again in 2014 for the canceled tender New developments related to the tender of “Menemen - Manisa 9 km New Double Line Railway Infrastructure Construction CD of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) . According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Public Procurement Authority is expected to issue a new announcement in 2014 for the tender canceled by the GCC. After the decision of the JCC has reached the TCDD and after the approval of the necessary approvals, the preparation of the preparation of the specification will be started.
- Gonçalı - Kaklik and Manisa - Dumlupinar Line Project is expected to be re-announced for consultancy tender 06/03/2014 TCDD Goncalı - Kaklik and Manisa - Dumlupinar Line Project is expected to be re-announced for the tender of the tender. New developments related to procurement of er Engineering and Consultancy Services Mühendislik tender were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; works on the aforementioned tender are ongoing. The authorities we met at this stage, after the completion of the work carried out by the Road Department, in the coming days, the Material Procurement Authority can be applied for the procurement of the tender within the scope of 3G Bu
- Manisa Municipality Transportation Master Plan Project Consultancy tender is expected to be published within one month 13/03/2014 Manisa Municipality Transportation Master Plan Project Consultancy tender is expected to be published within a month. The preparation works of the beklen Transport Master Plan Consultancy Service ales tender which will be realized by Manisa Municipality were completed. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the aforementioned tender is expected to be published in the next month. After the completion of the tender, construction tender will be made. The line is planned as a light rail or tram. The authorities noted that the construction of a line of 20-25 km was planned at this stage but this length could change within the framework of the master plan. Ref .: Investments Magazine 1155 / 11 November 2013
- TCDD Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project Salihli - Manisa Railway Line Survey - Project work is expected to be published in the coming days 22/03/2012 New developments have been recorded on the tender of Hızlı Salihli-Manisa Railway Line Surveying Project Consultancy Services ”within the scope of-Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project” of General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The preparatory work of the specification is expected to be published in the coming days for the completed project. After the completion of the project tender, a tender will be made for the construction of infrastructure. The specifications of the tender will be available from the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (Talatpaşa Boulevard 06330 Gar-Altındağ / Ankara Tel: 0312 309 05 15) after the publication of the announcement. Source: Investments
- Mayor of Manisa visited Trambus 24/12/2015 Manisa Metropolitan Mayor Trambus examined: International Trolleybus Workshop, hosted by Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, examines the Trambus project, which is being studied by many municipalities in Turkey and abroad, and now Manisa Metropolitan Municipality. Malatya Municipality by first implemented as TRAMBUS project in Turkey, comfort, confidence and as well as being economical, as well as environmentally friendly feature large been welcomed by the citizens, primarily metropolitan including Turkey continues to draw the attention of the municipality in general. In October, the International Trolleybus Workshop, hosted by the Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, was held at the atya
- Manisa Büyükşehir examined the local Trambus production site (Photo Gallery) 22/01/2016 Manisa Municipality, viewed over the domestic TRAMBUS production: While working to increase the efficiency and comfort of the urban transport Manisa Municipality, which Bozankaya production were found during a visit to Ankara to investigate the first native TRAMBUS projects in Turkey. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergun visited the factory in Bozankaya and received information about the vehicles at the production site. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergun continued his works in order to make transportation more convenient and public transportation more efficient and he made inspections in Bozankaya's factory which produces new generation public transportation vehicles. During the examinations of President Ergün, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality General gün
- Troleybüs Mesaisi in Manisa Büyükşehir 23/02/2016 Trolleybus in Manisa Büyükşehir: Cengiz Ergün, Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, continues to receive information from the works prepared by the companies about the trolleybus project they are planning to implement in the city center. Cengiz Ergün, Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, who has been working to implement modern systems in urban transportation, has hosted the officials of the Czech company Skoda about his trolleybus project planned in the city center. During the visit, the company officials made a presentation to President Ergün on trolleybus systems and exchanged views. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergün, who continues to take decisive steps at the transportation point, plans to carry out Man
- Manisa Büyükşehir for modern transportation systems in Germany 23/09/2016 Manisa Büyükşehir modern transportation systems in Germany: Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Halil Memis, met with metropolitan administration in Berlin, Germany, Railway Technologies, Systems and Tools Fair InnoTrans 2016'ya joining the modern transportation systems, took the spotlight. General Secretary of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Halil Memiş participated in InnoTrans 2016, Railway Technologies, Systems and Tools Fair, which was held in Berlin, Germany with the Metropolitan Administration. General Secretary of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Halil Memiş, Deputy Secretary General Yılmaz Gençoğlu, Head of Transportation Fevzi Demir and MANULAŞ General Manager Man