Karaman Municipality, this weekend to be held Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS) because of the candidates took some measures to facilitate access to examination centers. In particular, the number of municipal bus services has been increased in line with the intensity to be experienced in the school districts where exams will be held.
Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) 15 June and 16 will be held on June. For this reason, Karaman Municipality Transportation Services Directorate has taken a series of measures to prevent the students who will take the exam. Accordingly, the number of municipal bus services on the lines of test centers increased.
Mayor Kalaycı Wished Success to YKS Students
Karaman Mayor Savas Kalayci wished success to all students by stating that they have taken the necessary measures as a municipality for the 15 June Saturday and 16 June Sunday YKS exam. Mayor Kalaycı emphasized that the Higher Education Institutions Exam, which concerns about 2,5 million students, is one of the important points of the education life. About one thousand 8 in Karaman and around 2,5 million students across the country will sweat in an important exam that will shape their lives. We hope that each of our students will achieve the success and degree they expect in these exams as much as their families. As the Municipality of Karaman, we have taken the necessary precautions to ensure that our students do not experience any problems. The bus schedule in the school districts will be increased. In the meantime, I believe that our citizens will show the necessary sensitivity during the exam hours for the students to have a comfortable examination process. ”
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Public Transport Free to Students in YKS in Adana 29/06/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality buses and metro, university candidates, accompanying relatives and examination staff will carry free of charge. Adana Metropolitan Municipality, 30 June-1 will be held in July to the Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) will provide free transportation services to students. University candidates will take advantage of municipal buses and metro free of charge. The Department of Transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality of Adana, in line with the instructions of the President Hüseyin Sözlü, planned to facilitate the access of the candidates who will enter YKS to the examination centers. Accordingly, 30 June and 1 It was stated that every student showing the entrance documents until the start of the exam on July and XNUMX can get free transportation from municipal buses and metro. Buna
- Free Transportation to YKS Students in Diyarbakir 29/06/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, 30 June Saturday and 1 will provide free public transportation services to the candidates and officials who will take the Examination for Higher Education Institutions (YKS) on July Sunday. Students and staff who will take the exam for the Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS) this weekend will benefit from the public transportation connected to the Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality free of charge. In the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality,'n 30 June Saturday and 1 will be provided free transportation by the Metropolitan Municipality buses between the hours of 08.00 and the evening hours 17.00 in order to facilitate the transportation of the students who will participate in the Examination for Higher Education Institutions (YKS) on Sunday July. Exams from practice Uygulam
- Karamana cable car project on the road 01/10/2014 Karamana ropeway project on the way: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan, Karaman pushed the button for new mega projects and investment projects began to take shape. TRAMWAYLAR 2015'DE Karaman Nostalgic trolley to request the acquisition of Transport Minister of Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan, in this regard the Mayor of Karaman Ertuğml Çalışkan'a conveyed this request and made necessary preparations on this subject, gave instructions to prepare the infrastructure. President Ertuğrul Çalışkan met with the Mayor of Konya Tahir Akyürek and asked the Konya Metropolitan Municipality to establish the tramways in Karaman where the new trams received and the service would end.
- Rail Bus Collides With Tractor In Karaman: 1 Dead 12/08/2012 In Karaman, the driver of the tractor, whose accelerated rail bus collided in an uncontrolled level crossing, lost his life. Konya-Karaman expedition Dursun S. (36) made 62412 accelerated rail bus number Karaman entry in the uncontrolled level crossing in Şeyhşamil neighborhood Arif Çabuk'un (52) 70 EC 712 plate collided with the tractor. While the rail bus 150 was able to stop at the end of the impact, the front wheels of the tractor were dragged along with the rail bus. In the accident, the tractor driver died at the scene. After the investigations, the tractor driver Çabuk's funeral Karaman State Hospital morgue has been removed. Some citizens who saw the accident, but the tractor was stolen for a long time.
- Nostalgic Tram on the Road to Karaman 31/08/2012 ROTTERDAM - Tram project interview, Karaman Mayor Kamil Uğurlu, RET Technical Affairs General Manager Paul Lorist, Technical Manager Vincent Gabriels, Karaman City Council Member Murat Orhan, Konya Metropolitan Municipality Technical Expert Mechanical Engineer Lütfü Dülger, Rotterdam Metropolitan Municipality Council Member Zeki Baran, The Young Businessmen Federation of the Netherlands (HOGİAF) President Mehmet Kabakyer and the Promoter Mustafa Kurşun were present. Paul Lorist, General Director of Technical Affairs at RET, briefly received information about RET. He said that they were very pleased to see a delegation of 4 from Karaman and how seriously they took the job.
- Nostalgic Tramway to Karaman 18/09/2012 Karaman Mayor Kamil Uğurlu, nostalgic tram between the two squares in the city to come to an end, said: teki The trolley's wagons will be taken from the Netherlands. Rails will be made in Karabük with our own facilities and we will model Antalya as an example. Yap The nostalgic tram project, which will connect two new squares to bring the modern urbanism concept to Karaman, has come to an end. In the tram project called lu City Furniture iki, two new rails will be laid with 5 kilometers. Karaman Mayor Kamil Uğurlu stated that they had been examining the nostalgic tramways serving in many cities such as İstiklal Street in Istanbul and Konyaaltı Avenue in Antalya.
- Süleyman Karamana Thanks Visit from Kony (Photo Gallery) 29/03/2013 Konyadan Suleyman Karamana Thanks Visit After the Ankara-Konya Eskişehir-Konya High Speed Train line with the introduction of Konya strengthening the link, Konya, shared with joy TCDD officials. Konya delegation, consisting of deputies, local administrators and civil society representatives, visited TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman in his office and thanked him. Turkey's 3. YHT line Eskişehir-Konya's 23 March 2013 officially started to serve in Konya choked joy. Konya Deputies, Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyurek and Trade Exchange President Selcuk Ozturk, including a delegation, TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman visited in his office. Voicing satisfaction with the opening of the line, the delegation from Konya said, d
- Karaman exports will be accelerated by high-speed train 27/03/2014 Karaman exports will be accelerated by high-speed train: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan, "300 million dollars a year exporting average exports to Karaman'ın 1 billion-dollar export target, Konya-Karaman-Ulukisla-Yenice-Adana High Speed Train Project will make a major contribution" said. Minister Elven, AA correspondent, with the state policy of the railways in accordance with the instructions of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan in the railway field 2003 underlined that Turkey had entered a new era. Since then, Elvan has stated that High Speed Train (YHT) projects have started to be put into service again. Elvan has been renewing untouched lines for many years and it is also important for the formation of national railway industry.
- Karamana nostalgic tram and cable car projects on the road 01/10/2014 Karamana nostalgic tram and ropeway projects are on the way: Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, pushed the button for new mega projects in Karaman and investment projects started to take shape. TRAMWORKS 2015'da Karaman nostalgic trolley to request the acquisition of Transport Minister of Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan, in this regard, the Mayor of Karaman Ertugrill Caliskan this request has been conveyed and necessary preparations on this subject, and gave instructions to prepare the infrastructure. President Ertugrul Caliskan met with Konya Mayor Tahir Akyurek on the other hand, and the trams ş
- High-speed train to improve Karaman's economic and cultural sense 19/10/2014 The high-speed train will develop Karaman in economic and cultural terms: Karaman Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan, the high-speed train Karaman's economic, social cities The cities on the silk road in the past have reached very important points in terms of both urbanization and development. In Karaman, the fast train will become a center of attraction in the cultural sphere, in the economic sphere. Together with its own center, our city will be the center of use of the attraction center appealing to 500 bin population. The high speed train will not only be used for human transportation, but also freight transportation. fast freight transport will be implemented in Turkey in perhaps the first example of Konya and Karaman Karaman-Mersin line ...
- No train from 4 to Karaman to Konya from this day 01/12/2014 Since this day, there is no 4 train train from Karaman to Konya: Due to the ongoing High Speed Train line between Konya and Karaman, trains will be interrupted for 4 months. According to the statement made by the General Directorate of State Railways, Genel High Speed Train Line 2 which is under construction between Konya-Karaman. In order to accelerate the road construction activities, the operation of DMU and Conventional (İçanadolu, Mavi and Toros Express) operated between Karaman and Konya has been interrupted 4 months. In connection with the high-speed trains between Karaman and Konya, passengers will be transported by buses to be operated by our enterprise. TCDD for buses to be operated between Karaman and Konya aman
- TCDD General Manager Karaman's Description 30/01/2015 TCDD General Manager Karaman's Description: "Türk Telekom, TTNET, TURKSAT and Net Screening Television and Media Board of Directors do not have membership" "I'm only Turk Telekom Supervisory Board membership fee. Apart from TCDD Board of Directors, including the chairman of the board of directors of any public institution fee TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman stated that he was not a member of Türk Telekom, TTNET, TÜRKSAT and Net Screen Television and Media Management Board and that he had been charged only for the ongoing membership of Türk Telekom Supervisory Board. Karaman, in a written statement, today in a newspaper, "General Director of TCDD, board memberships quartered" form "
- Modern tramways in Karamana 07/07/2015 Modern tramways in Karaman: In the center of Karaman, the trams, which are planned to be operated with the lines between Otogar-City Center-State Hospital-University and Organized Industrial Zone, will be taken new. Karaman Mayor Ertugrul Caliskan, among the projects found in the tram will definitely win Karaman. Municipal work; Stating that they continue in two categories, namely Ministry Projects and municipal services, Mayor Çalışkan said, belirten One of our projects is to bring tram to Karaman. This may come as a pale project, perhaps according to many, but we complete the infrastructure of this. There was no tram in the city's traffic action plan, now we have included it and in the coming days we will be auctioning Karaman's new traffic action plan. Şehr
- Karamana New Overpasses 16/02/2017 Karamana New Overpasses: Karaman Mayor Ertugrul Caliskan, TCDD officials come together, Larende underpass and 82. Year Coordination meeting was held for 2 overpasses to be built between State Hospital and Kiyik. TCDD officials, Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan and unit managers at Larende underpass and 82. The year gave information about two overpass projects planned to be carried out between the state hospital and Kızık. Evaluating the meeting, Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan: çalış Within the scope of the high-speed train line works, we have a new sub değerlendir
- Three neighborhoods in Karaman connect to the city center from five different locations 13/07/2017 Three neighborhoods in Karaman connect to the city center from five different locations: Karaman Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examined the ongoing works at the Larende Underpass, Alparslan Türkeş Boulevard and Doğukışla Bridge and received information from the authorities. Karaman Municipality and TCDD in cooperation with the construction of the work underway in the lower passage of the Larende continues. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan who examined the works in the area where there is an indoor sports hall; Larende, Sumer and Yenisehir Neighborhoods will connect the city center project will be completed in September, said the project. Since the past, the Larende and Yenişehir districts are connected to the city in just one way, emphasizing that the President Çalışkan, now carried out projects Geç
- Fire train locomotive at Karaman 21/07/2017 Fire in the locomotive of the freight train in Karaman: The fire in the locomotive of the freight train in Karaman was extinguished by the fire brigade as soon as possible. The fire in the locomotive of the freight train in Karaman was quickly extinguished by the fire brigade. According to information received, Ereğli'den Karaman'da coming from the mechanic Mustafa A. administration freight train 34347, Karaman Railway Station near the engine part of the engine began to rise smoke. Then the engineer stopped the train and informed the fire department. Firefighters from the scene to the burning engine by squeezing the foam as soon as possible. The cause of the fire in the engine is being investigated. Source: www.malatyaguncel.com
- High-speed and overpass works in Karaman 08/08/2017 In order to prevent traffic accidents and accelerate the urban traffic flow, construction of the overpass and overpasses in Karaman, which has started to be constructed under the Karaman-Ulukışla High Speed Railway Project, continues rapidly. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, Karaman's High Speed Railway Project and the construction of the under and overpass studies under the project in question. Apaydın, under the project within the scope of the railway line under construction ongoing lower and overpasses that cause loss of life and property level crossing accidents will be prevented, he said. Apaydın thanked Karaman Municipality for their cooperation in fast rail and gate works. TCDD General Manager Apaydın ü
- Free Transportation to Women in 8 March in Karaman 08/03/2018 Karaman Mayor Ertugrul Caliskan, the public buses on the day of the 8 March will serve women for free, he said. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan celebrated 8 March International Women's Day by publishing a message on the occasion of International Women's Day. In her message, Ms. Çalışkan stated that women are one of the indispensable values of social life and said: ın I congratulate the day of all the women whom we are honored with their existence, see their support in every subject and every time, give us the love and affection they have in their hearts for making us. Mesaj 8 Municipality Buses in March Free Women in Karaman will be able to benefit from free public buses on 8 March International Women's Day. X
- Regional dressing for Ankara suburban crisis TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman 17/12/2011 Following the interruption of the commuter train service in Ankara, the number of times of regional trains during peak hours was increased, and these trains were stopped at every suburban station. BAŞKENT In Ankara, 1 started the Baskantray project on August and the passengers of the commuter trains stopped by TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman. In Ankara, regional trains running between Ankara Gar and Polatlı and Ankara Gar-Kırıkkale were increased during the peak hours of the regional trains. These trains were also provided with the opportunity to load and unload passengers at the suburban stops. We are sorry Karaman, “It is a Başkentray project Öz
- Free Buses To Carry Free Passengers In Karaman 17/08/2018 Karaman Municipality completed the necessary preparations to enable our citizens to have a comfortable and peaceful holiday. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan congratulated the people of Karaman and said that Karaman Municipality will be the head of 24 hours during the festival. In order to be able to disrupt municipal services and to respond to possible complaints of citizens, some units of the Municipality of Karaman will work overtime at the festival. Municipal Police, Fire Brigade, Park-Garden, Cleaning Works, Veterinary and Transportation Services directorates will serve during the festival. Municipality buses will carry free passengers at the Feast of Sacrifice. 21, which is the first day of the holidays, will be open from August to August.
- 8 Sheep Struck by the Cargo Train in Karaman 27/07/2018 Karaman, a level crossing to the sheep, the freight train hit. According to information obtained, Sudurağı town yesterday occurred at noon in the incident occurred in the 59 RY graze past the animals crossing the train to the queue to the pitch. The 44 sheep was killed at the scene of the crash by a freight train belonging to the TCDD of the 8 YD. Gendarmerie teams from the scene upon notification of the effort and resorted to the mechanic's statements. After the operations of the gendarmerie teams, sheep were removed from the scene. The prosecutor's office was informed about the accident and an investigation was initiated in accordance with the instructions. Source: www.karamanca.net
- New Arrangement on the Streets and Streets of Karaman 21/12/2018 The quality of some streets and streets in Karaman was changed to a street and a boulevard with the decision taken from the Municipal Assembly. With the development of the city in Karaman zoning of some streets and streets were made. Karaman City Council, within the framework of the relevant regulation will be the boulevard streets and streets and streets will be identified by identifying the street 53 street and street name reorganized. According to the zoning plan and the current structure, the Administrative Affairs Committee examined the places where the name change was made with the decision taken by the Municipal Assembly as follows: • Şehit Ahmet Taşer Caddesi located within the boundaries of Karamanoğlu Mehmet Bey District and within the boundaries of Gazidükkan Quarter ler
- Bus and Tramways Free for Students to take the Exam in Gaziantep 19/06/2016 Bus and Tramways for Students to take the exam in Gaziantep Free: Students who will take the exam in Gaziantep, the municipal buses and trams will provide free services at the end of the week. Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Fatma Sahin expressed that she hoped to the students who will join LYS in the message she shared from her social media account and that the public transportation vehicles would be provided free of charge to the students on Saturday and Sunday. Sahin message, "LYS due to municipal buses in Gaziantep, trams students 2 days of exam / student certificate, hours 14.00'e free" shared.
- Bus and Metro Free to All Students Entering YKS in Ankara 29/06/2018 Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, 30 June-1 July 2018 dates will be held in the Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) announced that the candidates will benefit from free public transport of the municipality. The candidates who will take the exam of the Higher Education Institutions at the weekend will benefit from EGO buses from Ankaray and Metro free of charge. Taşıma Our university candidates who want to go to the address where they will take the exam by using our public transportation vehicles in the capital will be able to travel free of charge by showing the entrance exam Hafta . President Tuna stated that they had made such a decision especially after the high demands from the students, belirten I wish all the candidates who will take the university exam at the weekend. Özellikle
- Bus number increased in Hani, new route determined in Dicle 23/05/2017 The number of buses has been increased in Hani, the new route has been determined in Dicle: Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, which has been working for more comfortable and comfortable public transportation service, has set a new route with 5 kilometers including 60 neighborhoods in Dicle district and increased the number of buses in Hani district. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality continues to work for the citizens living in rural districts and neighborhoods to benefit from public transportation. Evaluating the demands from the citizens of the Metropolitan Municipality teams, Dicle district of Carefree, Doğanlı, Dede, Bademli, Sergen has set a new route covering the neighborhoods. About 450 3 850 where the household is located 5 inhabitants XNUMX neighborhood citizens, hospital, Yaklaşık