Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Altinbesik Cave road paving work has been completed. Turkey's largest ground services by opening the only way leading to the underground caverns, just got easier transportation.
Metropolitan Municipality, İbradı District neighborhood of Ürünlü launched to facilitate access to Europe's third largest underground caves in Turkey which was completed paving work. The Department of Rural Services expanded the narrow and dangerous sections of the 5 kilometer-long Altınbeşik Cave road and made it safe.
Tour buses can reach the cave with the new road is now rearranged and tourists can easily visit the cave. The people of the region expressed their gratitude for the support provided by the Metropolitan Municipality to Antalya tourism and thanked Mayor Muhittin Böcek.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Altınbeşik Cave Road Renewing 26/03/2019 The Antalya Metropolitan Municipality is renewing its way to the Altınbeşik cave, which is flocked by local and foreign tourists in the İbradı Ürünlü Mahallesi. The narrow and dangerous 5 will be safe and comfortable with road-work. Mayor Menderes Türel's service in the rural area continues to mobilize. In this context, the Department of Rural Services carries out road and asphalt works all over Antalya in order to ensure that the rural areas receive a comfortable and safe transportation service. Hard rock is breaking open the way to stop the influx of visitors, especially during the summer months, Turkey's largest, world's 3. access to Altınbeşik Cave which has a large underground lake altı
- Channel Istanbul's route changed with the ancient cave 09/02/2016 Channel Istanbul's route changed with the cave of ancient times: Transport Minister Yildirim, 'Work has not been completed, the location is not definite' said the transition to the non-official Küçükçekmece Kanal Istanbul channel to the Paleotic era was learned that the caves of Halfburgaz. Regarding Turkey's mega projects of the channel's route Istanbul says he might change last week, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, yesterday Parliamentary Planning and Budget at the Ministry Commission budget presentation of a detailed study on the canal's route Istanbul stressed is not yet complete. 5 ROTA FOR THE PROJECT Yildirim "We are working on the 5 route for the Channel Istanbul Project.
- Asphalt to the Taşkuyu Cave Road 26/12/2014 Taşkuyu Cave from Büyükşehir to Asphalt: One of the most important belief centers of Mersin and tomorrow will be inaugurated with the participation of the Mayor of Mersin Burhanettin Kocamaz, the 5 thousand square meter road leading to Taşkuyu Cave in Taşkuyu neighborhood of Tarsus. The parking area was paved by the teams of Civil Works of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality before the opening. 2012 Year of Çukurova Development Agency Improving Business Conditions and Quality of Life Within the scope of the Small Scale Infrastructure Financial Support Program, Taşkuyu Cave, which will be opened following the completion of the 'Opening of the Tarsus Taşkuyu Cave' Project to be carried out by the Municipality of Tarsus, covers an area of one thousand square meters. way and yol
- Mobile applications make transportation easier in cities 07/12/2015 Mobile applications facilitate transportation in cities: applications developed by various public institutions and private companies, which can be installed on smartphones and tablet computers, reduce the time loss by providing convenience in the daily life of citizens especially in cities. These Internet-based applications help citizens on many issues ranging from the road traffic situation to the transit route of the public transportation vehicles, the presence of important locations on the map and the appointment of health care appointments. Information and warnings made through the applications reduce the time loss in daily life and contribute to the increase of the quality of life of citizens. Public agencies also provide various services that make life easier through mobile applications Kamu
- A Project to Facilitate Transportation to Perth Airport in Australia 19/02/2016 A Project to Facilitate Transportation to Perth Airport in Australia: Realization of a new railway link that connects Forrestfield with Perth Airport. The main works of the line that will make the airport easier to travel will be held in partnership with Salini Impregilo and NRW. The cost of the deal will be 2 billion dollars. The construction of the line will be started by the end of this year and is planned to be completed by 2020. The line that will have a length of 8,5 km will also be a link between the Perth suburb and Perth Airport. Transport Minister Dean Nalder said in a statement, the project will create convenience to access to Perth Airport Ulaşım
- Project to Facilitate Transportation in Alaşehir District of Manisa 24/10/2018 Construction work is underway at the bridge-crossing project, which was started by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality on the İzmir-Denizli highway in the Alaşehir district. Completion of the work with the citizens on the current route will provide a safer transportation, indicating that the Manisa Metropolitan Mayor Cengiz Ergun, "In the sunken output of the side of the junction while continuing the asphalt applications, while on the other hand continue to work on pedestrian and guardrail," he said. In order to provide a comfortable and safe transportation of the citizens, construction work is underway in Manisa Metropolitan Municipality's bridged crossroad project, which is being constructed on the İzmir-Denizli highway in the Alaşehir district. The name of former President Süleyman Demirel will be Eski
- Haydarpaşa's sale is facilitated! 29/05/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications prepared by the Ministry "Turkey Rail Liberalization About Draft Law of Transport" s rail service to commercialization, outsourcing mania pave the way, leading noted that remove barriers to the sale of real estate, including Haydarpaşa. With the implementation of the draft, it was pointed out that, chaos ar would be experienced in railways and accidents would increase. The United Transport Workers Union (BTS), which wants the draft draft to be withdrawn, has prepared an opinion on the regulation. BTS's views on the draft are as follows: • The most important target is to commercialize railway service from public service. The permanent right of transportation, which is the basic right of mankind, is benefited from this service.
- Georgia, Railroad Tunnel Construction Facilitation Agreement Signed 04/09/2012 Zia Altunyaldız, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Customs and Trade and the Deputy Minister of Finance of Azerbaijan Ebanoidze attended the ceremony held at the Ministry of Customs and Trade. Altunyaldız made a statement about the subject before the ceremony and said: olgun With the valuable delegation of the customs administration of Georgia, which is one of the important neighboring countries of our country, we have been holding our negotiations on how to make customs services faster and more effectively between our countries, we put the signature, imza he said. Altunyaldız said, engel With these meetings, we aim to prevent the loss of projects and problems in the field of customs between our countries between correspondence traffic. Today…
- 11 traffic application that simplifies the lives of people living in Istanbul 27/03/2015 11 traffic application that facilitates the lives of Istanbul residents: Istanbul's complexity, traffic, constantly changing traffic and road conditions, the situation of the bridges and many factors that can cause you to be late and cause you to be late ... compiled applications. İBB CepTrafik With the application of İBB CepTrafik which is the official application of İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality, you can follow the traffic situation instantly and check the road condition with maps and cameras. In this way, te
- Park, keep going, make life easier 26/10/2015 Parking makes life easier: Spark, metro, metrobus, marmaray and city lines, p + r parking lots close to the piers are encouraged by public transport. Every day, approximately 3 thousand car owners of the car park in Kadikoy, Yenikapi and Kazlıçeşme p + r parking is continued with the path to marmaray. Every day, approximately 300 car owners continue parking with Acrobadem p + r parking lot. Every day, approximately 250 car owner car parked in Maltepe, Küçükyalı and Gülsuyu p + r car parks and continues on its way by metro. Every day around 600 vehicle owner Hacıosman yaklaşık