Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 19 May will be held on Sunday to commemorate the enthusiastic and wide participation of the celebrations of Atatürk Commemoration, Youth and Sports Day. Another decision adopted in the Metropolitan Municipality Council decided to give free public transportation service during Ramadan Feast.
The second assembly of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which was chaired by Tunç Soyer, was held in May. In order to facilitate participation in 100 May Atatürk Commemoration, Youth and Sports Day celebrations, the special tariff was determined only on the 19 May Day. Accordingly, 19 will be the only 19 penny on May, Sunday, on the bus, ferry, subway, tram and commuter vehicles.
Free Eid Al-Fitr
Another proposal adopted by the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Assembly was that free public transportation would be provided at the Ramadan Feast. In the public transportation vehicles of the Metropolitan Municipality, free tariffs were accepted during the festival.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Is Ramadan Feast in Istanbul and 19 Public Transportation Free in May? 16/05/2019 Parliamentary Assembly, Ramadan Feast and 19 May in Istanbul, free public transportation was accepted in parliament. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) Council, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council 1. Deputy Mayor Göksel Gümüşdağ's May meetings will take place in Istanbul. RAMADAN BAYRAMI AND 19 MAY IN MAY 19 May and Ramadan Feast on Youth and Sports Day in Istanbul Commemoration of the free transportation of public transport vehicles in Istanbul, the report was approved unanimously by the members of the council. CANDIDATES AND EXECUTIVES FOR THE EXAMS TO BE EXAMED FOR EXAMINATIONS
- 29 special transportation tariff for October Republic Day in Izmir: 1 will be penny 14/10/2017 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality determined the public transportation tariff for the citizens who would like to participate in the events that will be held on the October Day of the 29 Cumhuriyet 1 Kuruş esi. 94 the Republic of Turkey. The celebration of the year to celebrate the joy of the people of Izmir, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality came from. The Metropolitan Municipality Council, 29 made the public transportation tariff '1 Kuruş' on October Sunday in order to facilitate participation in the events. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, 2 on October, making a call from social media accounts for the celebration of the Republic Day "free" to the request of the Ministry of Interior announced that the transmission. The Mayor of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which took action upon the proposal of Mayor Kocaoğlu oğlu
- Public Transportation in Diyarbakır on Ramadan Feast Free 22/06/2017 Public Transportation Free of Diyarbakir: Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality will provide free public transportation services due to Ramadan Feast. Public transportation, the day of the day starting 12.00'dan free during the holiday will carry the citizens. On the first day of the eve and holiday, 117 will be transported free of charge to the cemeteries from the points determined in the citizens, city center and districts with the rings to be created by means of vehicles. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, the city center and districts due to Ramadan Feast of citizens to provide comfortable and comfortable travel to provide free public transport. Metropolitan Municipality public transport, on the eve of the day 12.00'dan free during the holiday will carry the citizens. Intensive…
- Transportation and Parkomats in Kocaeli for Ramadan Feast Free 02/06/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, during the Ramadan Feast of citizens to be able to get together with friends and relatives to provide free transportation services as every year. In this context, with the decision of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Council, citizens 4 June Tuesday the first day of the Feast will end free of charge until 6 June Thursday. TRANSPORTATION The decision taken in Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Council will be free of charge for public transport, tram and sea transportation at the Ramadan Festival. LINE THESE TRANSPORTATION Transportation Park's Line 200 İzmit-Kartal, Line 250 Bus Station-Sabiha Gökçen, Line 250G Gebze Bus Station - Sabiha BU
- Transportation in Eskisehir is free during Ramadan Feast 17/05/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, the City Council unanimously adopted the decision taken during the Ramadan Feast of trams and buses will be served free of charge. With the decision taken by the Metropolitan Municipality Council for the citizens to carry out their eid visits easily, 3 will serve trams and buses of the Metropolitan Municipality during the day in Eskişehir.
- First Day of Ramadan Feast in Erzurum Free 02/06/2019 Ram Free transportation vazgeç, which becomes a tradition in Erzurum, will also be indispensable for this holiday. On the first day of the festival, with the instruction of Erzurum Mayor Mehmet Sekmen, all the public buses, private public buses and line minibuses will carry free passengers. Within the scope of special services, transportation to the cemeteries will be carried out in a special program. After the Eid prayer, the Metropolitan Municipality will organize ring trips to and from the 45 mosque in the city center. FREE SEPARATORS WILL START IN 08.00 All the services will be carried out without interruption in accordance with Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality's public transportation program. The first day of the feast is free at 08.00 Bayram
- Bus Metro and Steamers in Istanbul for Ramazan Bayrami 14/07/2015 Bus, Metro and Steamers in Istanbul at Ramazan Bayrami Not Free but Reduced: 17 Istanbul City, which wants to provide a comfortable transportation to Istanbul residents at 2015, will start in 50. During the festival, IETT buses, metrobus, metro, tram, Taksim- Kabataş funicular and city lines ferries and İstanbul Otobüs AŞ and private public buses were not free of charge, but provided a discount of% 50. With the decision taken in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, public transportation vehicles will serve with a discount of XNUMX during Ramadan Feast. During the Assembly meeting held at the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's Saraçhane building, during the Ramadan Feast, traffic relief and public transportation İstanbul
- Bridges and Highways on Ramadan Feast Free! 13/06/2018 The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, announced that during the Eid al-Fitr holiday, the 15 July Martyrs' Bridge, the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and the freeways are free of charge between 15-17 June. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, ya public free highway and bridges will be free during the Feast of Ramadan, Bayram he said. Arslan, due to the lack of intensity in the feast traffic, we say to everyone, please don't go to hurry. An hour late, but go with peace and health. We want all our citizens to follow the rules. We are in constant consultation with the Ministry of the Interior, and we identify the points where citizens make the most mistakes and sürekli
- Bridges and Highways Free 01/06/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, General Directorate of Highways (KGM) operated by motorways and bridges, 10 June will be free until 07.00 announced. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ramadan holiday will begin as of tomorrow, so millions of people waiting for the road, he said. With the decision of the President-Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model, except the bridge and motorways, all the motorways and bridges operated by KGM free of charge during the holiday will be free during the holiday, Turhan, 10 June 07.00 said the application will continue until Monday. … We have taken all the precautions güvenli There are additional flights in the air and sea routes and ve
- Ease of Parking in 19 May and Ramadan Feast in Eskisehir 17/05/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, 19 May Youth and Sports Day Commemoration of Atatürk and Ramadan Feast during the holiday in order to provide convenience for some citizens announced that some parking spaces will be available free of charge. In the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality 19 May Commemoration of Atatürk at Youth and Sports Day and the Ramadan Feast, citizens can use the free parking on the Kızılcıklı Mahmut Pehlivan Street, Şair Fuzuli Street, Sakarya Street, Fabrikalar Street and the open car park next to the Air Martyrdom. specified.