Activities organized by Muğla Metropolitan Municipality in order to ensure more active participation and productivity of the citizens of 60 over the age of 18 and started to operate in April last year, are continuing in Nilüfer Caner 100 Age House.
At 100 Age House, where members are continuously participating in social activities with different activities, this week, training was carried out on the construction of Ata Glider Model Airplane with Turkish Aeronautical Association Muğla Branch.
In the workshop created by the Turkish Aeronautical Association, Nilüfer Caner 100 Age House members learned the construction of a model airplane with the help of the instructor Hamide Visual. The members of the workshop, which will be established continuously, will be able to do the work of the model airplane at any time and receive certificates by the Turkish Aeronautical Association.
In addition, the event will be held with the participation of voluntary university students in the model airplane workshop, which was initiated to hobbyist 100 Yaş Evi members and to increase interest in civil aviation.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Procurement Notice: Oil Box Pneumatic Pump and Oil Dispenser Operation 04/04/2014 TCDD Plant 3 District Directorate Oil Box Pneumatic Pump and Oil Dispenser Operation SUBJECT OF TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Information on business administration 1.1. The owner of the business administration; a) Name: XRUMX 3 121 35220 0 232.464 31 31 4269 4108 0 232.464 77) mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org f) Name / Surname / Title of the Personnel concerned: Ali BENİCE Commission Office Manager 3. The bidders are responsible for the bidding of the above addresses and numbers iler
- Model Bridge Competition 1.si Engin Öner 28/05/2014 Model Bridge Competition 1.si Engin Öner: Model Bridge MKU Faculty of Engineering Building Club organized a competition on "Model Bridge Competition". Model Bridge MKÜ Faculty of Engineering Building Club organized a competition on "Model Bridge Competition". In the activity realized with the participation of faculty members, staff and students, model models made of cardboard made by Faculty students were evaluated. In terms of aesthetics, the model bridges were evaluated by the jury formed by the faculty members working in the Department of Civil Engineering. The bridges, whose evaluation was completed, were first weighed with the help of the precision scales and then subjected to the loading test. Değer
- 1 made modeled railroad track (Photo Gallery) 15/04/2014 The 1 kilometer model has made a railroad: British Sean Green, who sweeps her arms to make a railroad model with her 23-year-old son Robert, is in a three-year run. Father and son, 'Wroxham Miniature Worlds' in the Norfolk region is the biggest dream of the model exhibited in the voicing. Sean Green, who lives in the UK and is a full train addict, has made a model of the railroad route of about 1 kilometers long. This railway, where the 28 train takes place, is thought to be the biggest model of the UK. The 45-year-old Green has completed this model with his son 23, his son Robert. Father and son, very happy now. For…
- BEYDOST members went to Saklıkent 12/03/2015 BEYDOST members went to Saklikent: Korkuteli Beydaglari Nature Sports Community (BEYDOST) took a walk in nature and culture to Saklikent Ski Center. BEYDOST President Resul Ariturk and the families of all members of the board of the Saklıkent Ski Center ski and enjoy the snow. BEYDOST President Resul Arıtürk, "before this Termessos National Park, Güver Cliff and Evdirhan, Olympos, Gelidonya Lighthouse and Pirate Bay, we organized hiking. Our marches will continue," he said.
- Boztepe cable car project for municipal council members what he said | Trabzon 08/07/2013 Boztepe ropeway project for the municipal council members said Trabzon Municipality, one of the 61 project Boztepe'ya cable car, again taken to the municipal council agenda. In the 2009 election, Boztepe, one of the Trabzon Municipality's 61 projects, was brought to the agenda with the majority of votes. Members of the Assembly of CHP, who spoke at the talks about taking the cable car to the agenda, reacted. CHP CHIEF THE CHP Omer Dayı CHP, re-arriving in the re-assembly of the construction of the project said regretting, in It was said that the feasibility and will not be done, all of these are in the records. I would like to listen to those records again, O he said. Uncle, oldu What happened, what D
- UTİKAD met with members and regional officials in Izmir Meetings 05/08/2013 UTİKAD met with its members and regional officials in Izmir Meetings: The monthly meeting of the board of directors of ISİKAD was held in İzmir. The Board of Directors of UTIKAD made various visits to public institutions and organizations in order to see the developments in the region where transportation and logistics investments gained momentum and to exchange mutual information and opinions on the agenda of the sector. UTİKAD's recent activities, the new period projects, will be held in Istanbul in 2014 FIATA World Congress, especially in order to share the developments in the sector held in Izmir Member İK
- BTS members marching from Ankara to Balikesir came to Afyonkarahisar 20/11/2014 BTS members from Ankara to Ankara came to Afyonkarahisar: BTS members from Afyon to Ankara went to Afyonkarahisar in order to avoid privatization of TCDD. The members of the United Transport Workers Union (BTS), who walked from Balıkesir to Ankara for the privatization of TCDD, arrived in Afyonkarahisar. Afyonkarahisar Train Station from the group of CHP Afyonkarahisar Provincial Chairman Yalçın Görgöz and representatives of various non-governmental organizations welcomed. The people in the group shouted slogans and protested the privatization of TCDD. BTS Secretary General Hasan Bektas, who made a press statement on behalf of the group, said that hundreds of staff were retired with the arrangements made for the transfer of the personnel to retirement. Bektaş, the number of employees since 1995,
- YOLDER members met in Kızılcahamam 23/03/2017 YOLDER members met in Kızılcahamam: The Line Maintenance Manual-3 Seminar, organized by TCDD Maintenance Department, brought together members of YOLDER. YOLDER Chairman Özden Polat, YOLDER 4 Regional Coordinator Halim Bülbül and Member Kudrettin Genç attended the seminar organized for line maintenance repair officers and road and gate control officers. The seminar organized for the technical staff to improve the principles of use of the Line Maintenance Manual created an important opportunity for the development of team awareness and increasing the professional motivation. The seminar which started on 20 March at Kizilcahamam Cam Hotel in Ankara, 24 March Ankara
- YOLDER members met in Muş 12/04/2017 YOLDER members met in Muş: YOLDER Chairman Özden Polat met with the members during his visit to Muş. Polat's first address in Muş was the condolence house of Alican Arslan, a member of YOLDER, who passed away on April 1. Polat, who died at a young age, Alican Arslan shared the sadness of the loss, all the members of his family expressed his condolences on behalf of YOLDER. The name of the condolence visit with the Coordinator of the YOLDER 2017 Ferit Akalın Sungu Mayor, YOLDER member Bedrettin Cetin visited in his office, then, 5 Road Maintenance and Repair Management met with members. Road Branch Chief YOLDER member Medet Yol
- Bursa Nilüfer City Council Women's Assembly members protested the application of "priority wagon for female passengers" 10/06/2017 Nilüfer City Council Women Council members, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Bursaray station "prevent harassment" initiated by the "women-passengers priority wagon" in order to protest the application carried out a press statement. Women's Assembly President Cevriye Coşkun Kayış, who read the press release, said: 'We women will not accept this practice, we do not. We're not gonna get on the isolation wagons. Neither in Bursa nor anywhere else! ' saying, until the end of misogynist practices, said they would continue to fight. Nilüfer Municipality Council Member Aysel Okumuş also took part in the press release held at the Nilüfer City Council. THIS DESCRIPTION: Accepting Separate Wagon Application Securing Women Uygulam