Yaşar University International Logistics Management Department held the 12.4 5 April 2019 of the Logistics Days organized every year by the Logistics Group on the campus of Yaşar University.
Days were organized under the xnumx.lojis "Future Panel TCDD İzmir Regional Director of Rail Freight Transport in Turkey and TCDD 12 vekille Habil Commandments. Deputy Regional Manager M.Soner Baş and MOS Logistics General Manager Emre Arda Erman attended as a speaker.
Head of Department Assoc. Prof. Yigit Kazancoglu, with the Department teachers Pervin Ersoy and Gülmüş Börühan and other academics with the participation of nearly 100 students in the panel TCDD Transport Izmir Regional Manager Habil Emir deputy and academicians and industry officials with the presentations and experiences shared with the participants.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Owner of RayHaber Magazine Levent ÖzenAttends Rail Systems Panel in KBU (Special News) 24/04/2013 Owner of RayHaber Magazine Levent Özen, Rail Systems Joins Panel at kbui: Ozen Technical Consulting Media Group broadcast as 5 3 website and magazine finger on the pulse of the railway sector in Turkey Levent Özen He met with KBU students. RayHaber Magazine owner Levent Özen 1969 was born in Ankara. 20 Özen has been working in the railway sector for years and graduated from METU Physics Department. Mr. Levent started working in the railway sector when he was a student and he owns a company that provides technical consultancy on rail systems. The railway expert who participated in the panel to give information about the importance of the media in the rail systems gave very informative information to the students. The rapid developments in the Internet ve
- TCDD Attends Bitlis Tantım Days Fair 28/12/2015 TCDD Participated in Bitlis Tantım Days Fair: TCDD participated in Bitlis Presentation Days in İzmir. At the Val Bitlis Promotion Days isi exhibition, which will start on 25.12.2015 and will end on 28.12.2015, TCDD stand was attended by MP Vedat Demiröz, İzmir Governor Mustafa Toprak, Bitlis Governor Ahmet Çınar, Tatvan Harbor President Abdurrahman Aki and 3. Regional Director V. Murat Bakir visited with the image of the investment activities of the General Directorate of the General Directorate of the CDDD by the staff of the booth renewal between the citizens of Tatvan - Van with the renewed capacity of the ferries and freight wagons as well as passenger vehicles can be moved information was given.
- Yasar Yildirim, Kecioren Metro power of shame 26/10/2015 Yasar Yildirim, Kecioren Metro, the shame of power: MHP Ankara 2. District Deputy Candidate Yasar Yildirim, the ongoing work to finish the Kecioren Metro stating that the power of shame, said the following summary: The Kecioren Metro line, the AKP government does not have a meaning other than to taunt the Kecioren. It is obvious that the Keçiören Metro, which could not be completed despite the 12 year, is the bleeding wound of Ankara. This endless ordeal is the biggest example of the AKP government's view of the people of Ankara. Yasar Yildirim, who is a MHP tradesman visiting Kazim Karabekir Street, started construction on 15 July 2003 by Metropolitan Municipality and planned to be completed in 2005, then Karab
- Yenimahalle Mayor Yaşar: Şentepe is against the ropeway project 05/08/2013 Yenimahalle Mayor Yaşar: Şentepe is against the project of ropeways. Mayor of Yenimahalle Fethi Yaşar stated that he was not against the Ropeway Project to be constructed in Şentepe and that Melih Gökçek, the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, unjustly made statements to him. Gokcek "Şevket prevented work by the order of Fethi Yashar, so the cable car has stopped temporarily stop," he noted that the allegations about himself in the fast-breaking programs Yaşar, "Yenimahalle and the people of Şentepe waiting for the completion of the project."
- Railroad Lover Yaşar Rota 14/02/2013 Yaşar Rota: His grandfather and father are also railroaders. Xavix is in many positions of TCDD. Since his retirement 41 also among those who pioneered the development of rail education in Turkey. About 2005 For years, Yaşar Rota has been writing on the railway in our magazine. He also works as a lecturer at the Railway Transport Association (DTD) and as a lecturer in Anadolu University Porsuk Vocational School. His grandfather and father Yasar demiryolc the route, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) xnumx't task of doing a full year until the year 4 1964. 2005 in TCDD T
- Yaşar Rota wrote the New Terminology of Rail and Transport 18/01/2014 Yaşar Rota wrote the New Terminology of Railroad and Transport: The White Paper has reviewed the developments in the transport sector and the future challenges of these developments and the policy initiatives to be taken into consideration globally. Transport continues to be the main element of economic development, regional and social cohesion, but also meets new challenges. 1-RAILING TEXT AND TEXTS FOR THE TRANSPORTATION SECTOR In recent years, there have been important developments that are of great interest to the transportation sector. As a result of these developments, transportation sector and especially railway transportation have entered a structural and functional change process. The main legislation that constitutes and directs the infrastructure of this change Bu
- Bilecik Deputy Yaşar Tüzün's Proposal for Regional Train 10/08/2015 Bilecik MP Yaşar Tüzün's proposal for a regional train: Republican People's Party (CHP) Bilecik MP Yaşar Tüzün sent a question to the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan by bringing the railroads that were left idle after the commencement of high-speed train services to the parliamentary agenda. Bilecik CHP Deputy Yasar Tüzün, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan's proposal that trains want to answer the Turkey Grand National Assembly (Parliament) of the vehicle. Tüzün said that they were not against the high-speed train services, but that this did not require the removal of old train services. CHP Tüzün, the old trains by Bilecik in Turkey as in other parts of the ...
- Deputy Yaşar, What He Said for the Wagon Repair Factory 13/02/2016 Deputy Yaşar, What he said for the Wagon Repair Factory: AK Party Deputy Malatya Nurettin Yasar, Wagon Repair Factory, "A structure that constantly harms the public," he said. Participating in the "Media Analysis" program published on Vuslat TV Ak Parti Malatya Deputy Nurettin Yaşar, evaluated the agenda. Talking about the wagon repair factory in Malatya, waiting for the 26 year, said, agon The rate has a negative profit, and it costs demolition. I think construction is a structure that will not benefit anyone with its quality and usability. You have to think analytically, do you have a wagon? No. Is there a factory? No. So there's no wagon repair factory. A simple equation, denklem
- Yasar Celik: The ticket suffering has ended 01/05/2016 Yasar Steel: The ticket suffered. Ticketall.com CEO Yaşar Çelik said that they have developed a system for passengers who do not want to waste time searching for tickets at an affordable price. Biletall.com offers cheap tickets for passengers and travel planning. The common problem of travelers today is ticket suckers. No matter which way of transportation is preferred, door to door agency forces the citizen to find tickets at a reasonable price by traveling around the bus station. The ticket operations that caused a loss of time before travel, can now be solved with one click. Biletall.com, instead of the passengers, creates the most appropriate travel plan for them. 1300 COOPERATION WITH AGENCIES advanced ticket sales and distribution organization in Turkey Biletall.com the ...
- AK Party Kayseri deputy Yasar Karayel, Kayseri, which will extend to the high-speed train, said there is no problem. 24/02/2012 AK Party Kayseri deputy Yasar Karayel, Kayseri said that there is no problem in the high-speed train. High speed train project between Kayseri and Ankara, which will shorten the period of time in the work that continues to inform Yaşar Karayel, "a change in the project between Ankara-Kırıkkale. After the tender of this project between the Yozgat and Kayseri tender will be held on the line," he said. Underlining the absence of any problems in the foot of the line underlining the Karayel, "Ankara-Yozgat has to be completed the line. After that, the Kayseri foot will be tender," he said. Source: www.medya73.com