Technology and automotive companies 1 April joke within the scope of the fictitious products shared in these days, many people thought of a joke that came from BYD. So much so that the Chinese bus manufacturer had to add the note ekle This is not the 1 joke of April ekle. BYD unveiled the world's longest ün fully electric elektrikli bus.
The public transport bus, named BYD K12A, was also introduced as the world's first all-wheel drive (4WD) electric bus. The system can easily switch between 2WD - 4WD, thus it is highly suitable for different road conditions and can reduce energy consumption.
300 km range on a single charge
According to the BYD's Facebook page, the length of the electric K12A is exactly 27 meters. The bus, which consists of three parts connected to each other by two bellows, was announced to have the capacity to carry 250 passengers. The K12A will be equipped with a single-charge 300 driving range and the maximum power of 70 km / h.
To be used as a Metrobus in Colombia
BYD, which introduced K12A in Shenzhen, China, said the bus was developed for the TransMilenio BRT (Bus Rapid Transit) System in Colombia. So BYD K12A will be used as a Metrobus in Colombia. (donanimhaber)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The longest high-speed train line in the world officially opened 30/12/2012 The world's longest high-speed train line was officially opened The line connecting the south of the country with Beijing was officially opened on China's communist founding leader Mao's birthday. The Beijing line used to be an 22 hour trip; The journey time now goes below the 10 watch. Approximately 2 thousand 300 high-speed train line built in China was officially opened. Trains on the line connecting the capital Beijing and the southern commercial district of Guangjo are going to speed 300 per hour. The trains are expected to be accelerated later. Some parts of the line were already opened. The authorities say that the Beijing-Guangjo line is one of the lines with the highest technical structure in the world.
- World's longest high-speed train line opened (Image Gallery) 26/12/2012 The new high-speed train line connecting China's Beijing with Guangzhou cities and reducing the time from 22 to 8 hours is now available. After successful test runs, the line is the 2 bin 398 kilometer and it is the longest high speed train in the world. When the line between Shenzen and Hong Kong is planned to be completed at 2015, it will be the first direct route between Hong Kong and the capital city of Beijing. The 300 stops at an average speed of 350 per hour. Past ...
- The world's longest tunnel opened Gotthard Base (Video) 02/06/2016 The world's longest tunnel opened the Gotthard Base: the longest and deepest railway tunnel in the world opened the Gotthard Base, with 57 mile length and 2 bin 300 meter depth, passing under the Swiss Alps and shortening the distance between north and south of Europe. 100 has been accredited as a media member at 300 to the opening ceremony where a thousand people are expected. Christian, Muslim and Jewish clerics took part in the ceremony also took place. The opening ceremony, which started at Rynacht, near the Uri Canton, was attended by Swiss Confederation President Johann Schneider-Ammann and many ministers. Near the canton of Ticino u
- Bozankaya to stamp IAA 2014 with its electric bus 24/09/2014 Bozankaya will hit the IAA 2014 with its electric bus: Bozankaya will be introducing a brand new vehicle at the IAA Commercial Vehicles Fair in Hannover, Germany as it proceeds with ambitious steps with its investments in the rail system, commercial vehicle design and production. electric buses, a new solution for public transportation, eyes will turn to Turkey with Bozanka domestic investment. Bozankaya, which comes to the forefront with its domestic production by making significant R & D investments in rail system and commercial vehicle design, will introduce the new electric bus to the world at the IAA Commercial Vehicle Show which will be held in 25 September - 2 October in Hannover. The launch of the e-bus is especially Bus
- Russian company Electro Drive first electric bus sent to Turkey 05/09/2017 The first electric bus produced for the Russian company by the Turkish Otokar Drive Electro sent to Turkey. In a statement from the Electro Drive, depending on the agreement signed in December 2016 with Otokar is the first electric bus from Moscow to Turkey it said. According to the statement, the company's plans include arranging electric buses for factory trials and then sending them to Istanbul. In the Drive Electro statement, it is stated that the electric bus is the 12 meter-long top-class bus and the charging capacity is 40-50, and the charging process takes 6-10 minutes. Drive Electro is an electric car on Rosatom's order from the year of 2012 in Novosibirsk.
- Bozankaya 9. Electric Bus at the Energy Efficiency Forum Exhibited SILEO 06/04/2018 produced in Turkey, the Turkish people, the first electric bus brands offered the use of a Bozanka, xnumx.'s was attended to Energy Efficiency Forum and Fair. 9 in Turkey. The Energy Efficiency Forum and Fair, which was organized for the first time and participated as a speaker, was held at Istanbul Lutfi Kirdar Convention Center at 9-29 March 30. Bozanka R & D Center and Technology Manager Dursun Cicek, energy-oriented vehicle concept under the title domestically produced Turkey's first 2018, 10, 12 and batteries of these vehicles 18 especially electric buses, vehicle range, high efficiency, efficient modular charging systems , regenerative principle, electric,
- Turkey's First Electric Bus Indigenous SILEO, Elazığ and Manisa road to Quits 20/04/2018 In the 2018 year, the first deliveries of the new generation of SILEO electric buses, which will enable the people of Elazığ and Manisa to travel more quietly, comfortably and environmentally within the quieter and comfortable year of 2018, will be realized at the end of April. The first deliveries of the new generation of SILEO electric buses, which will enable them to travel environmentally, are realized at the end of April. Turkey's first domestic produce in 100 2014 percent and electric buses that start with 2017 2 years. Bozankaya, which started production of generation vehicles, completed the first production of the vehicles to be used for the people of Elazığ and Manisa. In both cities in April Nisan
- Turkey's First Electric Bus Indigenous Avenue EV 31/03/2019 Temsa and Aselsan produced in cooperation with one of the 100% of Turkey's first domestic EV electric buses Avenue, passengers with clean, quiet, vibration-free, smoke-free and offers a combination of safe transportation. The electric motor and motor drive unit with high power, torque and efficiency values are integrated and developed in accordance with the challenging environment and road conditions. On the slopes as well as on flat roads, it has superior performance. The 8-10 offers fast charging capability that can reach full charge in minutes, providing uninterrupted service continuity and unlimited reach at short stops. The bus can go only one km 50-70 km. Automatic integrated Dur
- Erciyes Introduced at World's Largest Tourism Fair 13/03/2017 Erciyes was introduced at the World's Largest Tourism Fair: With the investments of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, Erciyes, which has become one of the leading winter tourism centers of the world, was introduced at the ITB International Berlin Tourism Fair, the world's largest tourism fair. With the investments of the Metropolitan Municipality, Erciyes, which has become one of the leading winter tourism centers of the world, was introduced at the ITB International Berlin Tourism Fair, the world's largest tourism fair. The ITB International Berlin Tourism Fair 8-12, one of the largest tourism fairs in the world, was held in Berlin, Germany between March and March. 184 is one of the biggest meeting places of the travel industry in the world.
- Measurement Works on the Longest Cable Car Line of the World Will Be Done in Bursa Uludağ. 11/05/2012 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which will build the world's longest cable car line to Uludağ, has started to work on the cable car line. Bursa, Turkey's most modern and is going to have the world's longest cable car line. Uludağ, one of Turkey's leading winter tourism centers wanting to do it again the center of attraction Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, to give Uludag year 12 months tourism has accelerated its work. 1955 will increase the capacity of the existing ropeway in the 10 800 times, the Metropolitan Municipality, began to work at the summit cable car. Engineers have stepped up their work for the new ropeway line project, which will be capable of carrying a thousand XNUMX people per hour. The project Proj