Erdoğan's opening of Marmaray to GebzeHalkalı on the first day of the line. The news was that the passengers were panicking due to technical malfunction.
Marmaray, which has been on the test drive for a long time, has experienced a breakdown on its first day of service.
Gebze-Halkalı It was announced that system and train tests will be carried out in order to commission the completed parts of the Marmaray line, and their activities were paused as of 19 January Saturday. Delayed delays in the Marmaray line, which started to be commissioned again today after the opening of the AKP's President Erdoğan, caused the technical malfunctions. According to the news reported by Newspaper Wall, passengers created long queues due to delays of about 45 minutes.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- TIR has broken down the level crossing at the crossing 23/10/2014 In the TIR level crossing the malfunction of the tragedy was overcome: Upon the failure of the TIR passing through the level crossing in the Tarsus district of Mersin, the barrier officer who noticed the trains on both sides warned the mechanics and prevented a possible disaster. According to the information received, last night, the neighborhood of the neighborhood on the Dumlupınar Boulevard to pass through the level crossing to Şehitler Caddesi TIR wanted to stop on the train rails stopped at a time. Barrier officer Ali Fuat Yildiz, who noticed that the TIR was standing on the rails, immediately alerted the mechanic of the passenger trains who were in the direction of Mersin and Adana.
- İZBAN malfunctioned citizen fainted 25/05/2015 İZBAN malfunctioned citizens fainted: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD jointly implemented in İZBAN since the opening of the problems since the day does not know. İZBAN the day before the evening was used intensively due to a technical reason. About half an hour waiting for Kemer Station İZBAN'da some citizens fainted due to the operation of air conditioners. After half an hour's waiting, İZBAN continued on the road. İZBAN made no statement about the failure.
- Chair Seen Out of Order (Video) 20/01/2014 The chairman failed the deputy with the deputy hung in the air: Artvin ski resort opening at the ski lift failure, the AK Party Deputy Mayor Emin Özgün 2 hanged in the air. At the opening ceremony of the chairlift in Artvin, Atabarı Ski Center, Ak Parti deputy İsrafil Kışla and Mayor Emin Özgün and a number of people, including the district governors, were hanging in the air when the ski lift failed. LONG-TERM TIME STAFF STAFF The incident took place at noon. Atabarı Ski Center's ski lift system was opened after the opening of the system. Artvin Governor Kemal Cirit and his wife Seval Kaya Cirit Art
- Metrobus malfunctioned on Golden Horn Bridge 01/08/2012 Due to the breakdown of the metrobus at the Golden Horn Bridge, the voyages interrupted for a while. In the Ayvansaray area, there was a malfunction of a metrobust on the way to Topkapı. Other metrobus made short service from one lane. Metrobus traffic returned to normal after removal of the malfunctioning metrobus. Source: haber.mynet.com
- Metrobus malfunctioned Thousands of people had to walk 14/12/2012 Metrobus malfunctioned Thousands of people were forced to walk Incirli - Avcılar progressing on the road Metrobus malfunctioned thousands of people had to walk. İncirli - Avcılar progress in the direction of the metrobus clock 18: 30 incl. Metrobus malfunctioned in about 10 minutes arrived in the aid vehicle. Meanwhile, citizens began to wait in the BRT. After about ten hours of waiting for the citizens of BRT BRN, the pedestrian path continued. Citizens tried to go to the pedestrian house on the road to Metrobus Ayse KIRIK, 2 waits for minutes and complained about not to inform about the situation, he said. Kuk, "I'm waiting here for about 20 minutes. Any?"
- Metrobus Defected Density Occurred 06/11/2013 Metrobus Malfunction Density happened: Söğütlüçeşme -Zincirlikuyu a metrobus time, the clock in the order of the 08.00 Uzunçayır stop while arriving. Metrobüs driver failed to resolve the malfunction could not clear the unit. Due to the fault, there was a long BRT at the stop. Disruptions occurred due to breakdowns. There was also a passenger density at Uzunçayır station. After the breakdown, the voyages returned to normal.
- Bursaray Maintenance Vehicle Malfunction Exploded Citizen Out 14/01/2014 Bursaray Maintenance Vehicle Malfunction Exploded Citizen Out: Outside of the city, the railway maintenance vehicle failed due to malfunctioning on the tracks. Citizens reacted at the metro stops and were late for work due to the hitch. Citizens using the metro in the morning to go to work for a long time waited for the sweat. About 30 minutes, citizens waiting for the train, late for work. There was occasional debate between citizens and security guards. Travelers who voiced their reaction, said they were late for work. The trains after the malfunction was repaired at 08.30 had difficulty in getting the passengers at the stops. Trains' next train is empty Tren
- Metrobus malfunctioned density occurred 28/02/2014 Metrobus malfunction occurred: a metrobus Avcılar-Zincirlikuyu time 09.00 line at the Caglayan stop malfunctioned. Due to the malfunction, the citizens got off the metrobus and got into other metrobuses. The malfunctioning metrobus was removed. However, due to the malfunction caused by a long queue of BRT. CITIZENS PLEASURE PHOTOGRAPHY The citizens who had to wait in the cars for a long time because of the failure of the Metrobus took a souvenir photo at the stop. Stating that he came from Şirinevler, Onur Bayraktar said, di I came to Mecidiyeköy from Ayvansaray in half an hour. There's a lot of intensity. I'm late for work. We waited for an accident yesterday. Today we expect the fault was again. They have to find a cure for this work as soon as possible. Bu
- Estram lines in transit stopped in the transformer 12/06/2014 In the Estram lines, the transportation stopped: Due to the problems in the tram lines, transportation was provided by emergency buses in Eskişehir. Due to the transformer fault in İsmet İnönü Street, transportation between 08.30 and 11.00 was stopped in some Estram lines. In the 8.30 waters of Eskişehir, the transformer that energized the trams on İsmet İnönü Street exploded with a big noise. Trams stayed on the road. Citizens had to go to work on foot. In the morning at the 8.30 waters, the transformer which energized the trams on İsmet İnönü Street exploded with a big noise. Bus station-Tepebasi. On the way to Tepebaşı Osmangazi, there are ang
- High-Speed Train Caused Failure 27/07/2014 Why High-Speed Train Defected: Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, made important statements about the Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train that started today with the start of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and started a technical breakdown near Izmit. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train expedition due to a technical failure of the train themselves, but they can continue to save the road, as a result of the crash of the wire caused a crack in the windshield, he said. Answering the journalists' questions, Minister Elvan, the same place from the 15 minutes before the other train passes and what is there ın
- Metrobus was the malfunctioned train 16/09/2014 Metrobus malfunctioned train was: Istanbul in the morning hours of a metrobus failure on the metrobus expeditions and long distances queues formed. Another metrobüs failure to pull another vehicle was forced to pull it. Due to the downtime, hundreds of metrobuses had to go on a metrobus line like a train. CevizliThe intensity experienced in the vineyard-Zincirlikuyu direction was reflected on the whole line. Passengers who tried to catch up with their jobs rebelled against this situation. Density is in progress now.
- Çayyolu metro failed 24/12/2014 Çayyolu Metro failed: The Çayyolu Metro failed yesterday morning due to energy problems. To go to the Red Crescent, passengers from the Metro to the subway were evacuated. The last resort for transportation of passengers was hitchhiking. In the capital, yesterday morning, for the Çayyolu subway, sefer Our flights will continue without interruption due to energy shortages saatler was announced. Citizens who prefer the subway for transportation, because they want to go to the place where they want to go late due to voyages. City residents who have experienced problems since the opening of the metro line, leri Since the opening day, the fault could not be corrected continuously. In the subway that is in service for us to go to work in an early and comfortable way, there is speed konforlu
- YHT in Konya-Istanbul flight malfunctioned 07/01/2015 YHT from Konya to Istanbul was defected: High-speed train from Konya to Istanbul failed. According to information obtained, the high-speed train (YHT) to Konya-Istanbul flight to the Arifiye station arrives malfunctioned. It was learned that the passengers going to Istanbul will continue their journey by another train.
- Ankara Sincan subway failed early in the morning 17/03/2015 Ankara Sincan metro failed early in the morning: The Sincan metro failed early in the morning. The reason for the fault was to interrupt the 1 hour on the subway, and a claim was made on the social media in the direction of y Cables stolen, stops stopped Ar. Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement, due to a power failure due to wagon failure. Citizens who wanted to take the Sincan metro in the capital yesterday morning, encountered technical surprise surprise. Time 07.15 queues due to malfunction of the metro interrupted an hour, the passengers went down the main roads and the bus was full and sought. Ar The metro does not work because the cables are stolen… by the social media, the Metropolitan Municipality officials, Sosyal
- BursaRay malfunctioned meters occurred queue 30/11/2015 BursaRay malfunctioned meters occurred in many queues: Bursa, BursaRay, the lifeblood of the breakdown, intermittents temporarily disrupted. In Bursa, the subway broke down, meters were formed in meters. BursaRay, Demirtaşpaşa Station due to a technical failure occurred on a train about half an hour disruption. According to information received from the authorities of Bursa Transport and Public Transport Management (BURULAŞ), a technical failure occurred in a train at Demirtaşpaşa Station. Due to malfunction, the voyages are disrupted for about half an hour. The fault occurred because of the intensity at other stations. After the malfunction of the train, the voyages returned to normal.
- Electronic fee collection system in Izmir again failed 07/02/2016 The electronic wage collection system in İzmir has failed again: The crisis in public transportation in İzmir last year broke out once again. In the city public transport system 1 June 2015 June XNUMX in the history of the crisis in the electronic fee collection system operated by Kartek yesterday after the failure occurred in the electronic collection system. Due to the failure of the bus, subway, ferry and İZBAN stations, electronic cards could not be loaded. Long queues occurred in front of the automatic balance loading machines at the counters and stations. When this is the case, citizens who cannot load their card can use public transportation olun
- The subway in Bursa failed, the passengers were stranded 10/04/2016 In Bursa, the subway was damaged, the passengers were stranded: the Bursa-Emekay-Arabayatağı expedition to the emergency system due to the failure of my passengers in Bursaray experienced a difficult time. While some passengers were suffering, Bursaray flights went back to normal after the 13 minutes of work that took place in the center. some passengers suffered from panic due to hot and stuffiness. Passengers reacted after about 10 18.40 minutes after the train's lights went out. Some passengers calling to Vatmana wanted the doors to be opened. In the meantime, some Bu
- India's New High Speed Train Failures At First Launch 17/02/2019 India's new high-speed train broke down on its first journey a day after the ceremony by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Vande Bharat Express, which is in India's half-speed train category and reaches up to 180 per hour in trials, failed during the return journey from Delhi to Varanasi. The fault in the train was found to be due to the self-tightening of the brakes. A rail spokesman had suggested that the train might have hit a cow before the source of the problem was identified. Immediately after the braking of the brakes, the mechanics found smoke in the last four carriages of the train, and all cars were switched off. The first journey of the train Tren
- Day in İzmir Opened Cable Car that Repaired 03/08/2015 The day that opened in İzmir was repaired: The cable car service was shut down in Balçova Teleferik Facilities, which was closed in 2007 in İzmir on a risky report and re-opened eight years later. Balçova Teleferik Facility, which was closed on the risky report in 2007 in İzmir and was put into service again after eight years, experienced a hitch due to technical breakdown. On the last day of the opening of the ropeway by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, the same day at the clock 19.30 queues occurred. Due to malfunction, the cabins were suspended in the air for a while. After the fault was cleared, the passengers were evacuated. Ar
- Istanbullular Attention! Nine Days of Transportation for a Driverless Subway Line 11/07/2018 The works for the second phase of Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Metro Line accelerated. Due to the test drive for the new driverless metro line, 9 days will be suspended. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality 'Everywhere Metro, Everywhere Metro' with the slogan in Istanbul is implementing many projects. In this context, the second stage of Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Metro Line will be carried out for a test drive .; DRIVER-FREE METRO TEST DRIVING Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Metro Line, which is the second stage of the Yamanevler-Sancaktepe section of the trial service began to serve before the Üsküdar-Yamanevler part of the decision to interrupt flights on some days were taken. Work on the Metro line, Metro
- Çekmeköy-Yamanevler Metro will be interrupted 4 Days 19/09/2018 Turkey's second stage of work in the first driverless metro which Cekmeköy-Yamanevler Metro has been completed. Due to the joining tests, 4 days will be interrupted from mid-day. TEST WILL BE CALLED FOR TRANSPORTATION According to the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the tests of the Çekmeköy-Yamanevler department, which has been completed with the Üsküdar-Yamanevler section, which is the service of the driverless metron, will be conducted. Due to the test work tomorrow, driverless metro services, 21, 22 and 23 will be interrupted in September. Buses with the M5 will serve on the subway route in order to avoid transportation interruption.
- Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç and his wife Münevver Arınç, enjoying the chairlift 07/01/2013 PRIME MINISTER Deputy Bulent Arinc and his wife Münevver Arınç, Uludağ peaked with the chairlift. Bülent Arınç continued his tour in Bursa, the constituency and spent the night in Uludağ, the first one in the Polisevi district. After wandering in the Hotel Zone with his wife Münevver Arınç and Bursa Governor Şahabettin Harput in the morning he climaxed in the first area and the chairlift of Ali Ağaoğlu Hotel in Mandra. Journalists, "What was the weather at the summit?" answering the question Arinc, Uludag has not come for a long time and from this trip his wife was happy, he said. Uludag and Bursa, as well as Turkey's Arinc noted that a beauty said: "Bursa Uludag essentially with the sea ...
- Last 100 days for Marmaray opening 22/07/2013 The last 100 day for the Marmaray opening: The project of the century that connects the two continents, Marmaray 100 will open later in the day. 29 will be put into service in October, and the first test drive will be made after 12 2004 The project, which started its work in August and connecting the two continents, is nearing the end of Marmaray. Within the scope of the project that will reduce the distance between 13.5 and 19 kilometers to 95 kilometers, there will be a feverish work on all construction sites. The work on this line, which was the first stage of Marmaray, was completed with a percentage of 2. 12 TESTING IN AUGUST In the aftermath of the energies, test runs will start on XNUMX days. Trial…
- Marmaray Faulted, Passengers Arrived by Passing Through the Tube Gate 14/04/2019 The passengers who stayed on the train due to a breakdown in Marmaray tried to reach the exit by walkway through the tube gate. There was a density at the stations due to the breakdown at Marmaray at noon. Passengers on the train due to malfunction in the custody of the officers passed the tube passage to another station. Those moments were reflected in the mobile phone camera of the passengers. The fault was resolved after a while. The expeditions are back to normal.
- The lost projects of the Ottomans are unearthed 22/10/2013 Turkey's historical projects are unearthed: The Turkish Historical Society (TTK), as the 40, which includes the bridge, tube walkway, ropeway, the majority of which was built during the reign of Sultan Abdülhamid II, including the city reconstruction projects such as Miniatürk and Gezi Park. the project will be brought out of the dusty shelves of history. With the documentary "13", which is realized under the name of "The Lost Projects of the Ottoman Empire", the zoning projects of the Ottoman Empire will be supported with archival photographs and images as well as documents, drawings, models and 3 sized animations. The President of TTK, Metin Hülagü, told AA correspondent that ı