The Metropolitan Municipality continues its road construction works in villages as it is in many parts of Kocaeli. In this context, road maintenance, repair and construction works were completed on some roads in Duraklı, Pınardüzü, Hüdaverdiler and Duraçalı villages of Kandıra district. Thanks to the asphalting works, the transportation of the citizens living in the villages of the region is made easier.
VILLAGE ROADS ASPHALTED
In the works that gained the satisfaction of the citizens, 4 km long 7 meter wide road construction was made between Duraklı and Pınardüzü. 6 thousand tons of asphalt, 11 thousand tons of PMT material and 20 thousand tons of cubic meter stability materials were used in the construction works. In addition, due to the landslide in the Melen Water Line between Duraklı and Pınardüzü, the road construction work was carried out by using 500 thousand cubic meters of filling material in the 5 meter section. In the village of Hüdaverdiler, 3 meter wide road was built in the 7 km-meter section. In the construction work, 4 bin 500 ton asphalt, 8 bin 300 ton PMT material and 12 thousand cubic meter stabilized filling material were used. 300 ton asphalt and 450 ton PMT material was laid on the 800 meter road in Duraçalı village.
Due to infrastructure, snowfall and other natural events, there are some deformations on the roads. Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli continues to work in all districts throughout the province, such as asphalting, parquet and border continues to work in the village as well as the district centers. Metropolitan Municipality is also renewing the roads due to infrastructure and other reasons and gaining the satisfaction of citizens.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Prepared in Kandıra, they traveled by bike on Europe 10/02/2019 Barış and İpek Şen teach mathematics in Kandıra, Kocaeli. As a cycling enthusiast family, the 17 with their daughter, one of whom is 9 monthly and one of whom is 2018, is on a European tour in the summer. One of the European bicycle routes network ”Eurovelo'15 ov family visited the 6 country. Şen Family aiming to travel the whole world together with their daughters within the scope of possibilities, prepared the tour preparations by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality in Kandıra bicycle path. 48 DAILY BICYCLE TOUR Kandıra Anatolian High School, the mathematics teacher and Peace and Ipek Sen, 2018 summer trip in Europe on a bike journey. Family 9 N
- Izmit and Kandira Ways Modernize 14/05/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, the natural events and due to deformed roads for the maintenance and repair of tenders. 21 has submitted a tender for the ales Road Maintenance and Construction Work Bakım tender for Izmit and Kandira districts. In the tender where the approximate cost of the work is determined as 9 million 505 thousand 198 TL, the lowest bid with 6 million 997 thousand TL and Yalaz Müh. Construction company gave. The highest bid came from Öz Baraklar Construction company with 10 million 782 thousand TL. TOP CONSTRUCTION ARRANGEMENTS TO BE MADE Metropolitan Municipality, Izmit and Kandira districts with the superstructure arrangements of the various roads YAPI
- Kandıra Roads Ready for Summer Season 28/05/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality makes the transportation network throughout the city more efficient with new projects and does not neglect the maintenance and repair of roads. Within this scope, the roads in Kefken, Karpathos and Kumcağız towns of Kandıra were revised, especially in the summer. Vehicle circulation, natural gas, water and infrastructure works due to the deterioration of the roads, maintenance and repairs, and parquet floor manufacturing was made ready for the summer season. 61 THOUSAND METREKARE PARQUET has been opened to the roads in KEFKEN 40 bin in the center of Kefken Mahallet and Mithatpaşa district as part of the maintenance and repair works carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department K
- Walls of Beşköprü are renewed 23/07/2018 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality by the renovation work carried out in Besköprü'da came to an end. Mimar Sinan and Girne Streets met with asphalt and the pavements were renewed. A new roundabout was built to replace the traffic lights at the Beşköprü entrance. The headman of the neighborhood, Abdullah Engin, said, "We would like to thank our Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu for his work in our neighborhood." The renovation works in the Beşköprü neighborhood of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality was completed and the new face was restored. Mimar Sinan and Girne Streets, one of the important arteries of the neighborhood, met the asphalt and the pavements were renewed. A new roundabout was built to replace the traffic lights at the Beşköprü entrance. Acknowledgments for the Metropolitan
- Erciş's Roads Renewed 21/11/2018 Van Metropolitan Municipality, along with the main streets of Erciş renewed many rural neighborhood roads. Approximately 45 kilometers of road and asphalt works carried out in the form of two stages 85'i percent was completed and presented to the citizens. Metropolitan Municipality Road Construction Maintenance and Repair Department completes the road and asphalt works one by one for the districts. In this context, located in the town center of Ercis Kisla Street, Petrol Street, Boarding School Street and Çınarlı-Gölağzı Road in the countryside with Örene, Derimevi, Koçköprü, Grounded and Kocapınar neighborhood roads were covered with hot asphalt was opened to service. Alkanat Street and Ortayayla Neighborhood Group Road ın
- CAF, the Spanish railroad crosses manufacturer, continues to be the supplier of the Rome Metro 05/11/2012 5 signed an agreement with the Spanish firm CAF on 15 million Euros for the purchase of six sets of 113 metro cars for the year. The new metro cars will be available at the newly opened 22 km B1 and at the Bologna Conca D'oro line opened in June. 53 subway vehicle previously supplied; It was used on the A, B and Roma-Lido lines of the Roman Metro. Source: Raillynews
- CAF, the Spanish railroad crosses manufacturer, continues to be the supplier of the Rome Metro 05/11/2012
5 signed an agreement with the Spanish firm CAF on 15 million Euros for the purchase of six sets of 113 metro cars for the year. The new metro cars will be available at the newly opened 22 km B1 and at the Bologna Conca D'oro line opened in June. 53 subway vehicle previously supplied; It was used on the A, B and Roma-Lido lines of the Roman Metro. Source: Raillynews Source Article from https://rayhaber.com/ispanyol-demiryolu-raclari-ureticisi-caf-roma-metrosu-tedarikcisi-olmaya-devam-ediyor/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium = rss -cafe-roma-metro-for-suppliers-in-progress is to be
- Support for Yolder's E-raıl Project 25/09/2014 IL e-RAIL esi for Yolder's E-raıl Project: esi e-RAIL esi is the European Commission's ışma e-RAIL esi vocational training project which is submitted to the Erasmus + Program. Y e-RAIL D vocational training project, which was made by the Railway Construction and Operating Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER) under the Erasmus + Program, was accepted by the European Commission. The project, which aims to prepare educational programs suitable for national vocational qualifications and e-learning based implementation, will be realized with the European Union grant fund and will last for two years. Within the scope of the Erasmus + Program in the field of education and youth by the European Union for the year 2014 the National Agency of Turkey ...
- URAYSİM Project Kıraç Field 21/03/2017 URAYSİM Project Kıraç Alana Kaymalı: CHP Eskişehir deputy Utku Çakırözer, the National Rail Systems Center (URAYSİM) project on the Alpu Plain, declared as Agricultural Site has brought the agenda of the Assembly. Called the government to prevent the damage of the fertile land of Alpulu farmers to the project, Çakırözer said, az Do not kill the fertile soil of Alpu Alp. CHP Eskişehir deputy Utku Cakirozer, Agricultural Lands were declared on the Alpu Plain National Rail Systems Center (URAYSIM) project on the agenda of the Parliament, the Alpine farmers to prevent damage to the project has called for the efficient lands of the farmers. Çakırözer, olac We believe that URAYSİM project will benefit Eskişehir. But instead of efficient plots ar
- RAI and TCDD and TCDD Transportation Agencies Coming Together 31/05/2017 RAI and TCDD and TCDD Transportation Inc. Delegations came together: The Railways of the Islamic Republic of Iran (RAI) and TCDD General Directorate and TCDD Tasimacilik AS, 19. At the RAME Meeting, TCDD held a meeting at the General Directorate of TCDD to discuss the issues in the Memorandum of Understanding signed by Turkish and Iranian high-level officials. TCDD Deputy General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun, Deputy General Manager of TCDD Transportation Mehmet Uras, RAI delegation and relevant officials attended the meeting. Vice President of RAM Expressing satisfaction with the brotherhood of Iran and Turkey H. Ashoor, Turkey and that the excess rail link between Iran's 50 years ...
- RAI Delegation Visited Veysi Kurt 31/05/2017 RAI Delegation Visited Veysi Kurt: A delegation headed by Vice-President of Iranian Railways (RAI) Hossein Ashoori visited TCDD Forwarding General Director Veysi Kurt in his office to hold talks and attend meetings. In bilateral talks lasted about 1 hours of brotherly and friendly countries Turkey and Iran also voiced the railway sector was gratifying development of their relations. TCDD Tasimacilik AS General Manager Veysi Kurt stated in his visit: ğ TCDD Tasimacilik AS established with the liberalization of the railway transportation in our country, not only in the country, but abroad 25 million km2 transport in the geography T
- Iran RAI delegation and TCDD delegation gathered in Malatya 28/09/2017 The delegations of the two countries met again in Malatya on 31-2017 September 18 in accordance with the decision taken at the meeting held in Ankara on 19 May 2017 between the RAI Delegation of Iran and TCDD. On behalf of TCDD, the Director of 5, Üzeyir Ülker, was appointed as the Head of the Regional Directorate ŞİFFUR Erselani. in Malatya Coordinator Manager Muzaffer Koç. At the meeting, the objective of increasing the railway transportation of the two countries to 1-1,5 million tons levels was discussed.
- EurasiaRail 2012 Railway, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition Participant ULUSOY RAIL 09/03/2012 We will share our urban and intercity rail system solutions at EurasiaRail 8 fair, which will be held in 10-2012 March 2012 at Istanbul Expo Center as ULUSOY RAIL. 10. We will be pleased to welcome you to our stand at ULUSOY RAIL in the area of C4.
- TCDD Transport and RAI Cooperation 01/06/2019 A meeting was held between TCDD and Iran Railways RAI and RAJA to cooperate in the areas of passenger transportation and logistics. During the meeting, which was held between 29-30 in May, the trainings of passenger trains from Tehran and Ankara were discussed and cooperation in Europe on logistics and touristic trips was discussed. Saeid Rasouli, the Deputy Director of Iran's Ministry of Roads and Urban Development and RAI, who chaired the Iran delegation, visited TCDD Transport Director General Erol Arikan in his office and met for a while. TCDD Transportation General sözler
- Kandıra Bridge Interchange is being closed to traffic 10/07/2014 Kandıra Köprülü Junction is being closed to traffic: The second meeting of the Kocaeli Provincial Coordination Board was held this year under the presidency of Mustafa Güni, Deputy Governor. At the meeting attended by representatives of various institutions, decisions concerning the city, and therefore those living in this city, were taken. One of these decisions was the fact that the Akçakocabey Bridge Interchange, which was built in the old Kandıra Junction area, will remain closed for a week. Due to the work at the expansion joints, the bridge 14 will be closed for a week starting from July Monday. Transportation will be provided by the side roads. This will undoubtedly create significant distress in transportation. YHT PREPARATION Deputy Chairman of the meeting, Mustafa Güni, High Speed Train HAZ
- 806 New Line Starts Service in Kandıra Villages 25/05/2016 The New Line of 806 started service to Kandıra Villages: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Public Transport commenced service on Monday as the new line between Kandıra-Ömerli-Bağlıca-Prison-Izmit and 806. With the new route, the citizens who are able to go to their villages by public transport are very satisfied with the service. NEW LINE HOURS The new line 08.15,12.00, which will move from Izmit Beach Road garage to Kandira, 18.00 and 806 hours; Kandıra Terminal will move to Izmit on 06.00,10.30 and 15.00 hours. LINE ROUTE 23 Line route 806 starting from May Monday line Kandıra-Akbal-Lokmanlı-Ferizli-Mancarlar-Sarıgazi-Mülkþi-Isiksuvar-Selimkoy-Kaymaz-Omerli-Iksmegic-Baglica-Kaymaz Prisons-Kandıra Izmit Road-Yelilova-Bekirdere-Üçyol-Santral- Perşembe Pazarı-D-100-Orduevi Through the Beach Road Garage Ceza
- Passage of Tarsus Closed through Poplar Crossing 29/11/2016 Kavaklı Level Crossing Closed Tarsus Traffic Blocked: Due to the underpass construction of the Kavaklı Level Crossing, for security reasons the closure of the front of Fevzi Cakmak Police Center adversely affects traffic flow in Tarsus. Closing the front of the traffic flow in Tarsus adversely affects the number of vehicles in Tarsus every day, because of the underpass construction of the Kavaklı level crossing, for security reasons Fevzi Cakmak Police Center in front of the traffic flow is adversely affected. The project will increase the number of railway lines between Adana and Mersin to 2 from 4 to Kavaklı Level Crossing
- The Fast Train is Future in 2023 Why Have You Tricked the Malates for Years 13/02/2017 High Speed Train 2023 Future Why Malades were Fooled for years: CHP Deputy Chairman and Malatya MP Veli Ağbaba criticized AKP members who gave different dates many times about high-speed train. CHP deputy chairman and Malatya MP Veli Ağbaba, criticizing the AKP who repeatedly gave different dates on the high-speed train, "If the high-speed train would come 2023, why have fooled the Malatians for years?" He said. In recent days, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, in a program participated in the High Speed Train (YHT) project in the statements made about the name of Malatya, the eyes of the high-speed train imiz
- Traffic lights at Kandira turnstile 07/04/2014 Traffic lights at the Kandıra turnout: D-100 highway, Kandıra district bridge construction was underway, while the D-100 exit was closed in the city. At the time of this exit, Rafet Karacan Boulevard, Hikmet Erenkaya'dan petrol station behind the traffic lights left at the back of the gasoline were naturally disabled. The construction of the bridge interchange is over. D-100 is now available in the city. But the traffic lights in the roundabout, which is disabled while the bridge construction is in progress, still does not work. For this reason, occasionally vehicles are knotted in the region. The lights at this intersection, like before, need to be activated.
- Kandıra Junction Side Road Arrangement Work 20/04/2014 Kandıra Junction Side Road Arrangement Study: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Directorate of Science Affairs teams in the city road maintenance and repair work continues. The teams carried out a side-road work for the comfortable flow of traffic at the crossroads completed by the Highways at the old Kandıra turnout. On the old Kandıra turnout, asphalt work was carried out on the side roads during the construction of the crossroads completed by the Highways. Road expansion work was carried out to relieve traffic flow and passenger stops. In this context, 60 tons of asphalt was thrown into the area. Asphalt patches and repairs are going on throughout the city by the Department of Science Affairs.
- D-100 Highway Izmit crossing Kandıra Bridge Interchange opened 20/03/2014 D-100 Highway Izmit crossing Kandıra Bridge Crossing opened: Highways 1. The official opening of the D-13 Highway Izmit crossing, Kandıra Köprülü Junction, which was started by 100 months ago and was opened to traffic for the construction of our city by the Regional Directorate, was carried out jointly with the two intersections. Together with the Kandıra Bridge Interchange called Akçakoca, the hospital bridge junction in Derince and the Casted Köprülü Junction at the Gulf were also held. A total of 72 million TL was spent for the three-bridge intersection. 1050 million TL was spent for the 30 meter long Akçakoca Interchange. Science to the opening of the Akçakoca Bridge Interchange oca
- D-100 Highway blocked, miles of queues 18/05/2014 D-100 The highway was blocked and there were kilometers of queues. When the TEM highway passing through the Gebze district of Kocaeli was closed, the vehicles produced a queue on the D-100 Highway. The D-77 Highway, which was offered as an alternative to the traffic of the TEM Motorway on the 100 day, was locked because of holiday breaks on the road because of the intervening 19 May holiday. The drivers, who stayed on the road for hours, reacted to this situation. The D 81 Highway, which was used as an alternative due to the closure of the TEM highway to Kocaeli on 100 day, was locked for a long time because of the way the 19 May Day was combined with the weekend holiday. D The flow of traffic from the 100 Highway in the direction of Istanbul-Ankara is un
- Kandıra Road Users Attention! 10/09/2018 On the Kandıra Road of İzmit, the temporary route for public transport was determined by the highways interchanged by the Highways. In this context, 10 September 2018 should use the temporary route determined by UTDK decision until the end of the public transport vehicles using the direction of Kurtuluş Bulvarı from 00.00 on Monday. TEMPORARY ROUTE DETERMINED According to the public transportation vehicles; Turn left at the lights in front of Izmit Kandira Yolu-Miniköşk; Turuncu Güneş Street - Tepeköy Caddesi- Özbek Fountain- Çay
- Kandıra Sapağı is closed for a week 15/07/2014 Kandıra Sapağı closed one week: General Directorate of Highways, D-100 highway in the crossing, Kandıra Sapağı Akçakocabey Bridge in the maintenance and repair work began. DERZ DOLGUSU DOLGUSU D-100 road traffic on the road where the most common problem of the Kandıra Sapağı'nda and opened the service last March, the problem was solved in the root. However, the bridge between the decks in the bridge, 'grout' to fill the so-called gaps in the direction of the Sakarya 1 week will remain closed. During this time the traffic will be given side by side. SAKARYA İSTİKAMETİ SIDE YOLDAN Due to the maintenance and repair work on the Akçakocabey Bridge in Kandıra Strait, traffic side in the direction of Sakarya
- Tender Director: Polatlı-Konya YHT Line Improving Service Roads and Making New Service Roads Construction Works 12/12/2012 Polatlı-Konya YHT Line Improving Service Roads and Making New Service Roads Construction work Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) GENERAL DIRECTORATE Polatlı-Konya YHT Line Improving Service Roads and Making New Service Roads Construction work 4734 No. 19 and open tender procedure. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2012 / 178916 1-Administration a) Address: General Directorate of TCDD 06280 GAR ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3123243399 - 3123115305 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org d) İhale