Expecting Istanbul citizens with excitement, Halkalı-Gebze Marmaray line is scheduled for the first time on March 10. The line is 185, which is formerly 76-km. Halkalı The way between will reduce to 115 minutes. Gebze-Halkalı Citizens who find the possibility to go non-stop, 1 hours will save time 10 minutes.
Within the scope of the Marmaray project, the renovation of suburban lines is carried out. European side Halkalı and Kazlıçeşme and on the Anatolian side between the Ayrılık Çeşmesi and Gebze. 1 of the project. The crossing was opened with a tunnel between the Kazlıçeşme and Ayrılıkçeşme.
Marmaray Halkalı-Gebze line, Obrascon Huarte Lain SA - Dimetronic SA was contracted with Joint Venture contract for 1.042.079.084,00 €. With a length of 76.6km, Gebze-Pendik-Ayrılıkçeşme- Sirkeci-Zeytinburnu-Bakırköy- Halkalı After the marmaray line will be launched, the 75 bin will be transported in one direction and the 96 will carry 1.2 million passengers per day. At some stations of the 28 station, which are scheduled to travel 43 per hour, mainline trains and high-speed trains will also stop. When completed, the line which will be integrated with the metro and tram in Istanbul is planned to greatly relax the coast and E-5 traffic on both sides of the city.
TO SEE THE MAP DETAILED CLICK HERE
STATIONS OF MARMARAY HALKALI-GEBZE LINE
- Mustafa Kemal
- Ayrilik Cesmesi
- Sureyya Beach
When the entire line is opened for operation;
Halkalı at the station M1B Yenikapı-Halkalı With the metro line, Ataköy station with M9 İkitelli-Ataköy metro line, at the central station of Bakirköy-M3 Bakırköy-Başakşehir subway line, at the Yenikapı station M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport, M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı and M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro lines. Bağcılar tram line and sea routes, M1 Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line at Ayrılık Fountain station, M4 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line at Üsküdar station, M5 Göztepe-Ümraniye metro line at Göztepe station, and M12 Bostancı-Dudullu metro line at Bostancı station, at Pendik station M8 Pendik-Sabiha Gökçen Airport metro line, İçmeler M4 will be integrated with Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line.
Map of Marmaray and Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Stations and Expedition Times and Marmaray Map
Interactive Istanbul Metro Map
Marmaray Map RayHaber Tube
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- IETT opens new lines integrated to Marmaray 28/01/2014 IETT opened new lines integrated to Marmaray: IETT opened new lines in the new line at 5 which was commissioned just before the opening of Marmaray. In order to ensure the integration of Marmaray with other public transportation facilities, additional new lines were opened on the 5 new line, which was commissioned by IETT just before the opening of Marmaray. The opening date of 29 October 2013 was held with the participation of President Abdullah Gül and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. In order to ensure the integration of Marmaray, which connects both sides with the submarine, to other public transportation vehicles, IETT has created new bus lines. With the Ayrılık Fountain, Üsküdar, Sirkeci, Yenikapı and Kazlıçeşme stations on the Anatolian and European sides of the line Anadolu
- GTO President Nail Çiler made a speech in the parliament, saying that the Metro and Marmaray project in Istanbul should be integrated with Gebze. 27/01/2012 Gebze Chamber of Commerce (GTO) made the January parliamentary meeting. GTO Chairman Nail Çiler said in his speech in the assembly: "Although there is an industrial zone in the Marmara region, the number of disabled workers is very small. According to the information we have received from the Gebze branch of İşkur, our people have entered the workforce. This number is low for our region. This is not a number that we will be satisfied with." Gebze Chamber of Commerce (GTO) Assembly meeting GTO Chairman Nail Çiler gave information about their activities in 941. Çilerrova Municipality carried out from the Local to the Non-Accessible Symposium touched on Çiler said: "We especially wanted to overcome the difficulties in visa negotiation with our delegations in Bulgaria. Businessmen"
- Marmaray Project CR3 Contract: Gebze - Halkalı Improvement of Commuter Lines: Construction, Electrical and Mechanical Systems 03/01/2011 Republic of Turkey Ministry of Transportation General Directorate of Railways, Harbors and Airports Construction General Directorate (DLH) Republic of Turkey, Ministry of Transport, Railways, Ports and Airports Construction General Directorate - DLH (hereinafter "Credit the Party" hereinafter), the European Investment Bank (EIB and the Council of Europe Development Bank (ECU) (hereinafter referred to both as the ”Bank“) received a loan for the cost of the Marmaray Project. This International Bidding Invitation, Gebze-Halkalı Improving Commuter Lines: Construction, Electrical and Mechanical Systems: CR3 Contract. The Marmaray Project is an improvement to the existing suburban line system on both sides of the Bosphorus and a railway esi
- For the Rehabilitation of Marmaray Suburban Line Halkalı Demolition started in Gebze line 25/06/2012 Rehabilitation of the suburban line was initiated within the scope of the huge transportation project Marmaray which will breathe to Istanbul. Halkalı62 building along the 200 kilometer line to Gebze in Istanbul, 60 station 300 gate will be demolished. HalkalıMarmaray, which is based on the construction of the Railway Strait Tube Crossing and the improvement of the suburban railway system in Istanbul extending from Gebze to Gebze, continues rapidly. Within the scope of the project, rehabilitation of suburban lines was begun. In the first stage, 22 building, 46 station, 11 highway overpass, 5 highway underpass, 8 river crossing bridge, 7 pedestrian underpass and 11 pedestrian overpass will be demolished along the 5 kilometer line between Gebze and Pendik. Gebze-Halkalı the tender for the improvement of suburban lines anl
- With Marmaray Project Halkalı 105 minutes from Gebze 01/04/2013 With Marmaray Project Halkalı 105 minutes from Gebze 29 When the Marmaray project was launched in October, Halkalı - The distance between Gebze will take 185 minutes, while this distance will fall to 105 minutes. Marmaray Project and Bakırköy - Bostancı 37 minutes, Üsküdar - Sirkeci 4 minutes, Söğütlüçeşme - Yenikapı 12 minutes. Halkalı - The distance between Gebze will take 185 minutes, while this distance will fall to 105 minutes. Marmaray Project with Bakırköy - Bostancı 37 minutes, Üsküdar - Sirkeci 4 minutes, Söğütlüçeşme - Yenikapı 12 minutes will last. Source: emlakkulisi.com
- Marmaray Halkalı When to open Gebze line 11/11/2014 Marmaray Halkalı When to open Gebze line: Marmaray Halkalı When to open the Gebze line is a matter of curiosity. Here with all the details Halkalı The details of the Marmaray project, which will reduce the journey time between Gebze and 115 minutes, were launched in October with the 5,5 billion TL investment of the Marmaray project and the X-TRX line at 13,6. Now the 29 mileage Halkalı At the opening of the Gebze line. According to Habertürk, well Marmaray Halkalı When will the Gebze line open? Which neighborhoods will have stops? Halkalı Where will Gebze Marmaray stations be located? Marmaray Halkalı The Gebze line is scheduled to open at 18 June 2015. Halkalı Gebze Marmaray Geb
- Marmaray Halkalı-Gebze Commuter Commuting Routes Started 18/09/2018 Solve the transportation problem of Istanbul Halkalı- There's only a lot to go on the suburban line. The trains started their night trials. And Turkey's megacity of Istanbul's Marmaray important transportation projects Halkalı-Payment of the operation between the number of days is no more. Marmaray train which runs between Kazlıçeşme and Ayrılıkçiyet in MARMARAY TRAIN PENDİK Halkalı-Gebze between the night is running. On the social media, the photo of the Marmaray train shared by Pendik aroused great excitement. RAIL CONNECTION OK When the Marmaray project is completed Halkalı-Gebze between the trains will operate seamlessly now the rail connection is complete. SIGNALIZATION WORKS CONTINUES As will be recalled, in recent days, flights to Marmaray with 10 wagons S
- Halkalı-Gebze Marmaray Trains Hanged 43 Signposts 26/02/2019 Scheduled to open in March Halkalı-Gebze Marmaray line 43 stop signs, began to take place in Marmaray trains. Marmaray, which will greatly relax the traffic in Istanbul, has come to an end. In March, the whole line is planned to be opened; HalkalıHigh-speed train will be lifted from main stations such as Bakırköy and Bostancı. 43 STOCK SIGNS TAKE PLACE Today Marmaray ride, Halkalı43 from Gebze up to Gebze signs of trains hung on the trains. The transfer points of the signposts and the parts of Marmaray going under the sea were also mentioned. YHT STOPS INCREASED On the other hand, another remarkable point on the signs DUR
- Gebze - Halkalı When will the Marmaray Line be opened? 28/02/2019 Gebze - Halkalı When will the Marmaray line be opened? Gebze started signaling studies Halkalı is wondering when the line will be available. Marmaray will provide easy access to millions of citizens since its opening. And Gebze-Halkalı When will the Marmaray line be opened? Which day? Here Halkalı-Gebze Marmaray stops and all details ... Transportation in big and crowded cities like Istanbul is also one of the most important problems. For this reason, Istanbul residents have four,
- BTS Warns Uy Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Line is not ready for opening! Ay 05/03/2019 The United Transport Workers Union (BTS) issued a press release today (5 March 2019 Tuesday) titled X Don't Make Marmaray No Elections! Birleşik. Press Release by Union President Hasan Bektas made in the branch of Unified Transport Employees' Branch of Istanbul 1. "Istanbul Strait Tube crossing Project for Construction with Japan in 1999 approved by the government of the total 41.8 million Japanese Yen loan agreement signed between Turkey and 15 February 2000 Official Gazette has also been published start of the project. Marmaray Bosphorus Tube Crossing 13 on December 2001 of project engineering procurement 14 in March 2002 X
- Halkalı Opening Date of Gebze Marmaray Line is Postponed 10/03/2019 AKP Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Candidate Binali Yildirim at Zeytinburnu rally, "We have a good news. It was a little long, but it was full. Halkalı"It's finally completed, 10 opens in March." The Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Turhan Halkalı-Gebze said the YHT line would be opened next week. The line is expected to open in 2 weeks. Binali Yildirim recently said in a speech: imiz You have a good news. It was a bit long but it was full. Our train line is from Gebze Halkalı"It's finally completed, 10 opens in March," he said. Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turhan; while the previous day in the statement ise
- Halkalı Gebze Marmaray Line Opens Tomorrow 11/03/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Gebze-Halkalı railway line will be opened on March at 12. Minister Turhan, Gebze- Ministry of Infrastructure Investments General Directorate of the Marmaray ProjectHalkalı 76,6 kilometers between the railway line between the 13,6 kilometer Marmaray after the opening of the remaining 63 kilometers to enter the service line to complete the railway, he said. Turhan, Gebze-Halkalı 12 will be put into service in March, "3 will be put into service on the same route. All the infrastructure and stations will be rebuilt on the same route. The new 3 line will be used for Marmaray trains.
- Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Line is in minutes to open 12/03/2019 In 2013, Gebze has made its last voyage and is expected for years with excitement. Halkalı The Marmaray line opens today at 11.00 with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. The opening of the train line, which was shut down about 6 years ago, was delayed for a long time. Gebze Halkalı line, formerly 185 minutes to 76 km Gebze-Halkalı The way to 115 is going down in minutes. Gebze-Halkalı Between citizens, 1 hours will save time in 10 minutes. WHAT ARE THE STORES OF GEBZE HALKALI MARMARAY LINE? It has the largest longest metro route in Istanbul Halkalı - There is a total of 42 stops in Gebze metro line. Of these stops, 14 is Europe Bu
- Gebze Halkalı History of Marmaray 12/03/2019 The last year of the 2013 Istanbul suburban train line was re-opened this time with Marmaray. In 2013, the extension of the line, which had lasted its last voyage, was postponed much more than expected. The line is expected to carry 1.2 million passengers per day. The first tender of the line was to be completed in June 2006 in 2015. Located between Haydarpaşa-Gebze, 29 May 1969, the subway train line of Pendik-Gebze section of 29 April 2012, Kazlıçeşme-Halkalı Section 1 March 2013, Haydarpaşa-Pendik section between the 19 June 2013'te closed after the last expeditions. Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Ankara
- Gebze Halkalı Are There Any Misses in the Marmaray Line? Here's what's curious ak 12/03/2019 In 2014, Gebze started the renovation works in 2013 and the integration of Marmaray, which was proposed to be opened in 2015, wasHalkalı The Marmaray line opens today after almost full 4 annual delay. Despite the annual delay of 4 warns that experts are missing even in many important. Despite all these warnings, the opening will be held today by President Erdoğan. Gebze closed in 2013 Halkalı the suburban line will be opened by President Erdoğan today after the 4 annual delay. However, the 4 is still experiencing many significant shortages despite the annual delay. It is stated that the superficial lines of the Marmaray Project will be opened for the show before the testing and certification process
- Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Line Opens Service 12/03/2019 President Erdoğan, GebzeHalkalı commuter train lines in Kartal Square in the opening ceremony held in the explanations found. Erdogan said, yol Erdogan said the 8.5 billion pounds are spent for the train line, which is the busiest and most traffic-intensive line in Istanbul, and will carry a thousand 75 thousand passengers in one direction and 1 a thousand in a day. This line, which consists of 700 station together with Marmaray, will lead to the relaxation of Istanbul traffic with the integration of other lines.I also pride ourselves on the production of 100 from the 43 vehicle that will work on this line.
- Contact Marmaray directly Halkalı 15 on Line One Minute on Line 14/03/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, Marmaray Gebze-Halkalı With the opening of the line of high-speed train (YHT) hours and stating that changes were made, "Ankara-Istanbul-Ankara YHT route 2 the first stop of the day and 2 last stop of the expedition Halkalı It was the station. Marmaray Gebze-Halkalı 06.00 trains started with 22.00 minutes in 15-142 hours during the 06.00-24.00 hours and 8 trains started to take 144 minutes at XNUMX-XNUMX hours in Söğütlüçeşme-Zeytinburnu line. " Marmaray Gebze- providing uninterrupted rail transport between the continents of EuropeHalkalı High-speed train hours with the opening of the line Hat
- Gebze Halkalı The Signature of Marmaray Line 15/03/2019 Elmak Control Systems will be inaugurated at 12 in March and will be integrated with Marmaray.Halkalı took part in the suburban line project. The company played an important role in the realization of the project by implementing automation and commissioning. EURASIA TUNNEL HAVE firms undergoing major rail projects to life in Turkey, as well as Eskisehir, Gaziantep and Izmir also took part in the commissioning of metro and tram lines. The company that performs SCADA projects on various road systems including Istanbul Eurasia Tunnel, on the other hand, design, design, manufacture, modernization of automation systems from food to chemistry, tree to glass in different industries, İstanbul
- Marmaray Halkalı Failure in Gebze Line 02/04/2019 Those who wanted to ride Marmaray in the morning could not ride because of lack of energy. SözcüAccording to the news, citizens complained about the White Table. Marmaray'dan explanation is expected. Citizens made a comment about Marmaray's failure on social media.
- Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Line Ticket Fee Full Student 01/06/2019 Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Line Ticket Fee Full Student: Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Istanbulkart valid and one-way ticket fare is 5 TL. If the first pass with Istanbulkart is full 2.60 TL students, 1.25 TL Gebze-Halkalı Marmaray line will be opened today. The project, which will be the lifeblood of Istanbul, will be re-opened today after the renovation works since 2013. Thanks to the integration of Marmaray with the line, which is planned to carry 1 million passengers per day, from Gebze Halkalı105 can be traveled in minutes. Formerly serving as a suburban line and Halkalı- The line between Sirkeci, Haydarpaşa and Pendik is integrated into Marmaray. Looking at ticket prices ise
- Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Stops and Shuttle Hours 11/03/2019 Here is the Marmaray Map: Gebze Halkalı We tried to summarize the information about Marmaray Stops and Expedition Hours for you. This important railway line, which connects the Asian side of Istanbul to Europe, transports thousands of passengers a day and meets the load on the main alter. Marmaray Map and Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Bus Stations and Expedition Hours and Marmaray Map You can easily share this map on social media, using our html code. Marmaray, the project connecting European and Anatolian Side of Istanbul Halkalı You can find all information about the stops and times of the Gebze subway in this content. Halkalı - Gebze suburban line 2019,…
- Gebze Mayor Adnan Köşker, Marmaray's project in Gebze met with the residents of the station 01/10/2012 Gebze Mayor Adnan Koshker, the project of the century Marmaray Gebze'ye starting point Station Quarter will be a new attraction center of the city, he said. Gebze Mayor Adnan Köşker's traditional 5 Tea Meetings, organized for the purpose of listening to the problems and demands of the neighborhoods and finding solutions together with the citizens, was once again the neighborhood of İstasyon Mahallesi. President Köşker attended the meeting with the deputy chairmen, municipal councilors, neighborhood headmen and many citizens. At the end of the meeting, which is the first starting point of Marmaray, the municipality was evaluated by sociologist Yusuf Özkan Özburun.
- Marmaray project will be integrated into rail systems at 10 point 12/10/2012 Istanbul Transportation General Manager Omer Yildiz, Marmaray Project will be integrated into rail systems in Istanbul at 10 point, he said. Istanbul Transport General Manager Ömer Yıldız, who attended the 1st International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop organized by Karabük University, made a presentation called Rail Systems in the Urban Transportation and Istanbul Case. Yildiz, Istanbul transportation data and organizations, the existing rail system in Istanbul, short medium and long-term projects, the establishment of Istanbul transportation, operation structure, activities, vehicle fleet, workshops, R & D, localization activities mentioned. 2023 640 rail system line is planned to be completed on the completion of the Stars, Marmaray Project rail systems in Istanbul X
- Three-Storey Big Istanbul Tunnel to be Integrated with Marmaray 16/12/2017 UDH Minister Ahmet Arslan, 1915 Çanakkale Bridge Tower Wind Tunnel came to participate in the test in Copenhagen, "the three-storey Great Istanbul Tunnel" and other railway projects also made explanations about. Aynı It will be integrated with both Kadıköy-Kartal line and Marmaray on the Anatolian side of the Grand Istanbul Tunnel and will be integrated with the different 9 rail system on that line. Eşme integration. " said. Emphasizing that the project will be considered as a system in which Marmaray and Eurasia tunnels are together, Arslan said, bir
- Kadıköy-Kartal Metro Line will be integrated with Marmaray Line at İbrahimağa Station 21/02/2012 One of the dream projects for the Anatolian side of Kadikoy-Kartal Metro Line, the number of days left happy end. Kadıköy-Kartal Metro Line will be integrated with Marmaray Line at İbrahimağa Station in order to accelerate the transportation between two continents and to carry fast and massive passengers on the D-100 Highway axis between Kadıköy and Kartal. At the same time, Kadikoy Square built by Kadikoy Station on the sea connection will be provided on the system, the test drive was reported to continue successfully. Mayor Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, has a capacity of 9 million passengers per day.