As a result of the collision of two trains in the Province of Como in the north of Italy, approximately one person was injured slightly.
Italy's Fire Service, the north of the country in the city of Como two trains collided as a result of the 50 injured people announced. Many firefighters, ambulances and two helicopters were sent to the scene. Authorities reported that the accident occurred due to a signaling error after leaving the train station from Inverigo station, the accident was initiated.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Disastrous Accident in Italy! Train Collided With Truck 24/05/2018 A train and truck collided in Turin, north of Italy. As a result of the collision, three rail cars derailed. Truck driver escaped from the scene with wounded. The Italian news agency ANSA announced that one of the victims of the catastrophic accident was a machinist. A seriously injured passenger died while being transported to the hospital by helicopter. 18 was taken to wounded hospitals as a result of a midnight collision, and the rescuers once again checked whether the passengers were trapped in the daylight. ANSA reports that the injured truck driver fled the scene and the vehicle was carrying the Lithuanian license plate. One of the passengers on the train speaking to the local press Yerel
- Two trains collided in Amsterdam, injured 136 23/04/2012 In the Dutch capital Amsterdam, the 2 passenger train, which crossed the same track the previous evening, collided head-on. The catastrophic accident 56, 136 injured people. The accident occurred as a result of the fast train to Nijmegen from the Sloterdijk Station in the capital city, and the suburban train collided with the clock 18.30 ranks. Passengers on the train were thrown back and forth in the train with the severity of the collision. After the announcement of the accident to the authorities, many help and rescue teams arrived. The wounded of the two train wagons, the fire brigade was recovered in a short time after intensive work was taken to the hospital. Hospital officials said that 136 was treated as an outpatient in the accident.
- TIR collided with the train in Konya: Machinist Sezai Bilmez Yaralı 15/09/2012 The expedited passenger train 31, under the direction of the mechanic Sezai Bilmez (62414) on the way to Karamana from Konya, collided with the TIR, the 31 BZJ 42 license plate used by Mehmet Acay (80) at the level crossing of the warning signs. With the effect of the collision, the TIR flew to the irrigation canal next to the level crossing. In the accident, the passengers in the accelerated train, wounded without getting injured, mechanic Sezai Dilmen and assistant mechanic Uğur Noyan (32) and TIR driver Mehmet Acay, were injured. The wounded, ambulances were removed to various hospitals in the city. Bilmez'in treated under the health status of the machinist learned that the seriousness. The passengers on the train were sent to Karaman by shuttle bus. Accident…
- In Elazig, two trains collided head-on; 8 injured 07/01/2013 In Elazig, two trains collided head-to-head in 8. According to information obtained, the clock 22.30 lines Elazig central road Yolcati railway station at the entrance signs and signals off, Adana, 61502 voyage number one passenger train, waiting at the station was hit by the freight train 53002. 2 train personnel with a total of 8 injured in the accident. The injured in the accident, Elazığ, hospitals were removed. Elazığ Civil defense teams and Elazığ Municipality and 112 ambulances came to the scene after the accident and helped the survivors. Civil defense teams, a long time effort to separate the trains in the accident show. Who survived the accident…
- In South Africa two trains collided with at least 50 injured 09/07/2014 In South Africa, two trains collided with at least 50 wounded: more than 50 were injured in the collision of two trains to the east of the Republic of South Africa. Emergencies Institution SözcüSüsel Ruslan Meiring, the coastal town of the accident occurred in the region of Durban Berea region, most of those injured by minor scratches survived the accident, he said. Meiring, an investigation into the exact cause of the accident has not been fully definitive said.
- 2 injured collided train cars in Aksehir district of Konya 27/09/2014 2 injured in the district of Konya Akşehir 2 wounded: In Konya province Akşehir level crossing a train in the car accident as a result of collision occurred in the 73388 person was injured. According to information obtained, from Afyonkarahisar to Konya direction by the engineer Omer E. 66 commanded freight train, Kozağaç crossing the level crossing the highway to the exit by Hilmi A. (45) led by the 3245 M XNUMX plate hit the car. Fadime A. in the car with the severity of the impact on the side of the vehicle driver Hilmi A. injured. The wounded were taken to the ambulance Akşehir State Hospital to be treated. The train involved in the accident, continued to proceed after the investigations. Accident…
- Elazığda collided with the car 1 collided with 05/05/2016 Elazığda Cars collided with the train 1 Injured: Elazig, 100 meters as a result of a train crash, the driver of the car was injured. According to information obtained, the accident occurred in the crossroads across the Elazığ Bus Terminal. Yaşar Güngör tried to pass the level crossing through the 23 FE 197 license plate although the barriers were closed. In the meantime, the engineer ME administration of the town of Bingöl'un Iskenderun chrome-carrying freight train hit the vehicle. The car in front of the train drifted about 100 meters. The car driver was injured in the accident. Medical teams called by the mechanic, ambulance training and Research Hospital injured the driver lifted. Police launched an investigation into the accident.
- In Greece two trains collided 2 dead, wounded 2 17/05/2016 Two trains collided in Greece 2 dead, 2 wounded: In Greece, two trains collided near the city of Serez 2 killed and 2 was injured. According to information received, the train of the Greek Railways (OSE) in the Hrisu region in the province of Serez (business vehicle), in the region collided with another work-car with workers who work in the field. Police said that the 2 workers were killed in the wagons and 2 was injured due to the collision. Due to the accident, the trains between Thessaloniki and Thessaloniki were interrupted for 5 hours and the investigation was started at the scene to determine the cause of the accident.
- 2 train collided in Alexandria! 36 dead, 123 injured! 12/08/2017 According to the first reports, the 36 lost its lives in a train crash that occurred as a result of the head-on collision of two trains in the city of Alexandria, Egypt. Most heavily injured 123. Passenger train to Cairo-Alexandria, the local time 14.15'de Alexandria-Port Said train crashed into the rear of the train as a result of the 36 in the accident died, most people learned that the heavy 123. The Egyptian Ministry of Transport said in a statement that the clash of trains occurred at the local time in the region of Hurşit in 14.15. It was learned that the passenger's train to Cairo-İskendiriyya occurred as a result of his collision with a train carrying the expedition to Alexandria-Port Said. Egyptian authorities are the cause of the accident eni
- Two trains collided in Switzerland! 30 injured 12/09/2017 Two trains collided in the Andermatt region of Switzerland. Swiss police, according to the first determinations announced that about 30 injured. According to local media, two trains collided with one another at the train station in the mountain village of Andermatt, which is connected to the canton of Uri. The police, detailing the situation of the wounded, the medical teams at the scene came, he said. According to a statement made by a railway official, the accident may have been caused by the failure of one of the trains.