Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, a strategic area as they approached the airways and Turkey, reported that it has become one of the world's largest global transit centers.
Minister Turhan, Vice President Antalya Airport Low Level Wind Break Warning System, which was realized with the attendance of Fuat Oktay, said in his speech at the opening ceremony that the importance of air transportation has been increasing day by day and the amount of passenger and cargo transportation is constantly growing.
Turhan pointed out that the growth was due to the fact that air transportation was fast, comfortable and safe. X Last year, 4 billion 300 million people traveled around the world by reaching 38 million. 35 of the global trade and the 90 of e-commerce were provided by air. Yine
Aviation activities in the world today is not only global, national and regional development, development is one of the biggest elements emphasizing Turhan, Turkey found that in a very advantageous position in terms of aviation activities drew attention.
Turhan stated that Turkey's position in the middle of the key countries in three continents, continued as follows:
. We are on flight routes between developed markets and emerging markets. In many respects, we have a remarkable geographical advantage in terms of airline. Taking all these into consideration, we approached the airline as a strategic area from the beginning. We continue to approach. As a result of this approach, our country has become one of the largest global transit centers in the world. We increased the number of passengers to 210 million and we increased our capacity to 450 million. The number of people employed in the sector has found 205 thousand. The turnover of the sector also increased by 11 to 110 billion pounds. In terms of showing the point of arrival of our country in the airway transportation, it is enough for you to see Istanbul Airport with THY. Today, THY is the most preferred brand in the world with its 52 thousand employees and is second in the world. TH
Stressing the fact that Istanbul Airport is the heart of the world civil aviation system, Turhan stressed that the city's triumphal monument is the heart of the world's civil aviation system.
Turhan said that the climate changed day by day and caused the loss of life and property more than ever before. Turhan said “Unfortunately for the last few weeks, especially in Antalya, we experienced such sad things in different regions of our country. With this system, the flight safety at Antalya Airport will be increased against the dangers of nature. The system is very important in terms of informing the meteorological events that endanger the safety of flight by working in both rainy and outdoor conditions. Sistem
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Minister Turhan Founded in Ankara-Sivas YHT Line 05/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) Project, the Presidential Cabinet of the 100 daily performance program, stating that, "Ankara-Sivas YHT Project, by completing the infrastructure and superstructure works by the end of this year in the year 2019 "It is an important high-speed transportation project that we will start to test trials and then put into service after receiving the competence." said. Turhan said that they had visited the route starting from Ankara Kayaş and learned from responsible people. The project was included in the government's 100 daily action plan announced by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan yesterday. Turhan,…
- Minister Turhan, Istanbul New Airport Construction Visited 09/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan said, Havalimanı 35 landing at the hourly runway capacity at Atatürk Airport, 35 departure. When the Phase 1 is activated at the Istanbul New Airport, the 40 landing 40 will take off every hour. 16 3 will be activated after the opening 60 months. With the full independent runway, the hourly capacity 60 landing, the 2 will take off. After completion of the first stage, XNUMX. the stage will begin to be done. Minister Turhan, Istanbul New Airport construction of the terminal building coordination meetings with officials made. Turhan, who made a press statement following the meeting, stated that Istanbul New Airport would be the biggest in the world with its dimensions and the opening of the project.
- Minister Turhan Investigated on Cevizdere Bridge 09/08/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, in the regions affected by the floods in the Army found. Minister Turhan, Wednesday came to the town of Unye district. Turhan, Cevizdere district, the Black Sea Coast Road and the collapse as a result of the transportation and the collapse of the Cevizdere Bridge. Ünye Governor Umit Hussein and Ünye Mayor Ahmet Çamyar received information from the Mayor, here also listened to the problems of citizens. Turhan, Cevizderesi around the damaged areas and collapsed bridges found. Turhan, who later visited the wounded in Ünye State Hospital and received information about their condition from the Chief Physician Güray Yılmaz, let it get past Daha
- Minister Turhan: Selde in Ordu, ümüz Destruction of our 8 Bridges han 10/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, related to the column in the Army, "8 pieces of our bridge was destroyed, one of them on the coast road, including the number of 7 migrated, can not serve." said. Turan, who then made his studies in Ünye, met with Vice President Fuat Oktay at the Governorship of Ordu. After the press release, Turhan reviewed the road works carried out at Eskipazar site of the Ordu Ring Road, and then went to the construction site to get information from the employees. Minister Turhan, said in a statement, Unye, Fatsa, Thursday and Çaybaşı districts caused the damage caused by floods, he said. Turhan, said: "Some residences, business"
- Minister Turhan, Gumushane Crossing Environmental Road Opening Ceremony 11/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, an average of 8 thousand vehicles per day transit in the city of Gumushane now serves only after the city will serve traffic in the city, he said. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, an average of 8 thousand vehicles per day transit in the city of Gumushane now serves only after the city will serve traffic in the city, he said. Minister Turhan, at held at Atatürk Caddesi Gumushane Crossing Ring Road Opening Ceremony, the President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan to them, "Our country's main artery to the east to the west, we must make the high standards of our road will connect the south to the north. Our people of our country ...
- Minister Turhan, Minister of Transport of TRNC Hosted 17/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, "TRNC's sustainable economic development, welfare and security will continue to support." said. In the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, Turhan met with Mr. Tolga Atakan, Minister of Public Works and Transport of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. Turhan stated that this was his first international official meeting as the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, and that they will continue their determined stance in order to find a fair and sustainable solution to the Cyprus issue. Turhan said, ana You are the co-owners of this beautiful island.
- 3 from Minister Turhan. Description of the crash of airport apron 20/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M.Cahit Turhan, 29 The new phase of the first phase of the new Istanbul Airport planned to be put into operation on October 29, New Alien newspaper writer, wrote to Musa Alioglu. Minister Turhan, the fall allegations of the fall, move to the process, from the transportation of the airport to the name of the name answered the answer to every question. Here is the interview with Musa Alioglu: "Last week, 12 August 2018 in the column on my column in the column" I want to ask the Minister of Transport I received positive and negative reactions. Some friends, the Minister did not respond to these questions act biased. Transport and Infrastructure hiç
- Minister Turhan, Celebrated the Feast of the Railways 28/08/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M.Cahit Turhan 27 August 2018 congratulated the Turkish tourists on Monday at the General Directorate of TCDD. TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınDeputy Ministers Ömer Fatih Sayan, Enver İskurt and Selim Dursun, who came to TCDD, welcomed Turhan at the door. Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M.Cahit Turhan, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Manager Veysi Kurt and TCDD and TCDD Transportation Inc. Following the welcome of the Assistant General Managers, he congratulated the Kurban Bayramları by shaking hands with the railwaymen at the Headquarters Entrance Hall.
- Minister Turhan: Önem We attach great importance to the Belgrade-Sarajevo Highway Project Bakan 07/09/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, the trade volume between Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina last year, said he realized about 618 million dollars, said they are aiming to increase this figure to 1 billion dollars in the short term. Turhan met with the Minister of Communication and Transport of Bosnia and Herzegovina, İsmir Jusko and his delegation. The volume of trade between Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina that transfers last year totaled about $ 618 million Turhan, this figure was reported that they aimed to increase 1 billion dollars in the short term. Turhan, who pointed out that the developing relations in the transportation sector would have a positive contribution to the trade volume between the countries, Ulaştırma
- Minister Turhan: “We are working to weave our country with railway networks Bakan 01/10/2018 'Social Cooperatives Training and Publicity Train' 01 October 2018 was sent off with a ceremony held in Ankara Gar on Monday. In order to raise awareness about the social cooperative model in our country, to support, develop and disseminate social cooperatives; Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mr. M.Cahit Turhan, Minister of Commerce Ruhsar Pekcan, and Family, Labor and Social Services Minister Zehra Zümrüt Selçuk. TURHAN: üret We are working to weave our country with railway networks toplumsal Minister Turhan stated that social cooperatives aim to produce solutions to social problems such as the possibility of integration of groups with less opportunity to working life.
- Minister Turhan: Aç We are Opening World Giant 29 in October Bakan 05/10/2018 In the October issue of Raillife magazine, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, published an article titled ill We are Opening World Giant in October say. LETTER THAT THE MINISTER Arslan Turkey will become an important transfer hub between Western Europe and the Far East, made with about 29 billion euros 10,2 billion euros of investment and rental fee; The 22,2 will open the 200 October 29 despite all the blockages of the first stage of the Istanbul New Airport, which will also have the capacity of 2018 million passengers when all stages are completed. Some days before the opening, some circles, iz The airport will not open in October 29 UM claims that our nation's morale, the employees' motivation to disrupt Açılış
- Minister Turhan: Er No Delay for Crazy Projects Bakan 10/10/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, urgent and priority projects will be postponed, but the current ones will be accelerated, said the President of the Republic of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, but some projects have been initiated to save money but postponed the announcement of the eyes turned into giant projects. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, who made a statement on the subject, announced that the tenders of the projects, which will be started soon and without any urgent and priority, will be postponed to a later date. Turhan, "We are planning to start the new projects to delay a bit, to accelerate the existing resources, efficient and efficient use of such a decision was made. Our sources are intended to be used efficiently, efficiently. But some han
- Minister Turhan Announces İstanbul Kanal Istanbul will not be postponed Bakan 10/10/2018 The announcement of the expected tender date for the Channel Istanbul project and public projects will be postponed in the scope of public projects in the context of the "Channel Istanbul canceled?" questions raised. Turkey's largest projects to be due to the Bosphorus and Istanbul Canal will strengthen Turkey's hand among all the projects being closely followed by Turkey. After the decision of the Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and the public institutions and organizations announced by the New Economy Program to postpone the tenders of the canal, the fate of the Kanal Istanbul project was the subject of wonder. Minister Turhan "Channel Istanbul will not be postponed?" Transport and Ulaştırma
- Minister Turhan: ğ The Decree of the Liquidation will enter into force in the coming days Bakan 27/09/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, according to the changing market conditions, in order to protect the rights and law of the parties in the execution of contracts to eliminate the grievance Decree Prepared in the coming days will be entered into force. Minister Turhan, Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) in his speech at the meeting of the month of September, said that a period of significant developments in the country and the world was passed. Turkey in the governability of a solid foundation to build on Presidential Government Turhan System strictly by stating that to be faced with an outsourced tenements war applied, "does not know to stop the fire in our region. In most of us concerning the Syrian issue ...
- Minister Turhan: Ola We Will Start a New Era in Aviation with Istanbul New Airport Ola 28/09/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, domestic and national aircraft production have stated that they have traveled a great distance, "200 million passenger capacity in our new airport, the national and domestic production of aircraft is no longer a dream of getting up and hopefully we'll see those days. If someone is a nightmare, we won't be coming back. " said. Turhan, 12. In a speech at the opening of the International Civil Aviation and Airports Fair and the Aviation Industry Supply Chain Platform (ISTANBUL AIRSHOW 2018), he said that the event is an important fair that brings together the world aviation industry and the aviation industry. With every name in the past Geç
- Minister Turhan: Çık We are going to the Channel Istanbul Tender this year Bakan 15/10/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, "We were working in construction sites in our youth, we stayed in the barracks. Current construction sites will be at least fourth-class hotel comfort. Will be hot water, in a room 3-4 more than people will not sleep." He said Transportation and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Turkey Youth Foundation (TÜGV A) organized by the Foundation headquarters in Eyüpsultan attended the opening of the Young Leaders School. Speaking at the opening of the event, Minister Turhan, young people who have knowledge of lore, said that they are the purpose of cultivation, a country's most valuable source of human, he said. Turhan, the people who train well, other resources to use in place and know the nation, the country to the future Tur
- Minister Turhan, Investigation of Transportation Investments in Trabzon 15/10/2018 Transportation and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan paid a surprise visit to his hometown of Trabzon. Minister Turhan, accompanying Trabzon Governor Yücel Yavuz, Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu and Highways 10. Regional Director Selahattin Bayramcavus along with the Maçka Tunnels and Maçka-Zigana highway investigations. The next address of the Minister Turhan was 2011 7 24 2 3 12 6,5 8 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX The XNUMX crossover intersection is the XNUMX double tube X
- Minister Turhan: Yak We are Near the End in Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Project Bakan 09/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, TRANSIST 11. In his speech at the Istanbul Transport Congress and Fair, Ankara-Sivas high-speed train project is nearing the end. "Turhan, in parallel with the developments in information technologies, they benefit from smart transportation systems, smart transportation systems, traffic from the main axes to the entire country, starting with the spread of Turhan emphasized that they are aiming to create an integrated structure under the main center, and that they have done maintenance and renewal of the existing railway network, the last 15 has made a thousand 983 kilometers railway a year, and it is still working on the construction of 4 thousand 15 kilometers railway.
- Minister Turhan, Ankara-Sivas YHT for the 'Grace will not be' gave the Gospel 12/11/2018 The Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train project, which Sivasl waited for with curiosity, approached the end. Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, stated that the project work is going on and gave 'good day will not happen'. 2 HOURS IN ANKARA In the next year, the 245-kilometer area of the high-speed train line, which will be put into service, will be completed within the determined period. The project will reduce the Ankara-Sivas to 2 hours. Minister Turhan has announced that the Ankara-Sivas YHT Line will not be interrupted. It is expected to alleviate negativities such as employment and immigration in our province including transportation ulaşım
- Minister Turhan's YHT Response 13/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, CHP Kütahya Deputy Ali Fazıl Kasap, 8 On October 2018 TCDD General Directorate of projects will take place between the Kütahya, Eskişehir, Afyonkarahisar High-Speed Train (YHT) line project on the stage of the The question was answered. Turhan, Afyonkarahisar, Antalya, Burdur, Eskisehir, Isparta and Kütahya, including the feasibility study of the project is completed, the other studies are still continuing, he said. Ministry, "The feasibility study of Kütahya, Eskişehir, Afyonkarahisar High Speed Train (YHT) Project has been completed and studies and studies with EIA studies have been continuing and after the expropriation works have been completed Bakanlık
- MHP Supervisor asked the Fast Train! Minister Turhan Answered 13/11/2018 MHP Kayseri deputy Ismail Ozdemir, Antalya-Konya-Aksaray-Nevsehir-Kayseri High Speed Train Project Transportation and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan asked the response to the proposal. The Minister's fast train response to Kayseri hat The Kayseri-Nevsehir-Aksaray-Konya-Antalya high-speed train project with a total length of 530 has been planned as double-line, electric and signaled according to 200 km / h speed in order to carry both freight and passenger transportation. . 4 has been contracted separately for the study-project works of the project. Total contract price 21.115.593 TL. and so far 6.395.525,03 TL. spending was made. Antalya-Konya-Aksaray-Nevsehir-Kayseri High Speed Train Project has been started in the project work of all segments, the progress-
- Minister Turhan: a We have increased the number of railway passengers to 183 million Bakan 13/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, TRANSIST 11. In his speech at Istanbul Transportation Congress and Fair, he pointed out that transportation is one of the most important sectors which affect the economic development and welfare of the countries today. Advanced transport systems; Turhan pointed out that it offers social-economic opportunities and benefits to people as well as facilitating accessibility to production areas, markets and investments; intense population growth, steps that push the boundaries of science and technology; stressed that low cost, high capacity, faster, safer and more comfortable transportation needs make it compulsory all over the world. Or We look at transport as a strategic sector. Aya
- Minister Turhan, Ankara-Sivas and Ankara-Izmir YHT Line 13/11/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, 10-11 November 2018 dates, Ankara-Sivas and Ankara-Izmir YHT surveys found. Deputy Minister Enver İskurt and General Director of TCDD İsa ApaydınMinister Turhan, firstly, Yerköy construction site of Ankara-Sivas YHT line went to TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydınreceived information about the progress of the project. After the briefing, Turhan took the locomotive and visited the railway line. Deputy Minister Enver İskurt and General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M.Cahit Turhan, who also carried out investigations on Izmir YHT line, received information about the project in Emirdag construction site.
- Minister Turhan: mak We want to make the 3-Decked Great Istanbul Tunnel Project at 2019 Bakan 16/11/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, planned to be built in Istanbul, the 3 multi-storey tunnel, Turhan, said that the tunnel will be provided both highway and rail transportation. Turhan, the highway project on the Anatolian side of the Çamlık Junction starting at the Hasdal Junction will be found, giving the information, said: "Our railway project begins at Kadikoy-Sogutlucesme Interchange and ends at Bakırköy-Incirli Station. This is the 30,2 kilometer and 15 subway The project's route was determined to ensure the integration of existing road transport infrastructure and rail systems in Istanbul with the systems on both European and Asian sides. Will occur in the future İler
- Minister Turhan participated in Istanbul Airport Afforestation 16/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, under the protocol they put into practice, such as the Istanbul Airport planted three trees instead of a tree, said: "However, the company IGA here showed a devotion to plant five trees instead of a tree." said. Minister Turhan, Istanbul Forest Regional Directorate and in cooperation with the IGA "We are sprouting our future" in his speech at the planting ceremony, Istanbul Airport mentioned the opening process. The airport is located on an area of 75 million square meters, other parts of the stage will be put into service, Turhan said, will make the center of the world civil aviation, he said. As the projects start, geç