Republican People's Party (CHP) Trabzon deputy Ahmet Kaya, Parliament and the Planning and Infrastructure Commission of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure budget negotiations for the status of projects that are of great importance for Trabzon Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mehmet Cahit Turhan asked.
Kaya, who lists the questions in the form of articles, said that, Although the party is among the election promises, the 20 which has an annual story and the long-term solution of the transportation problems of Trabzon, will also create an opportunity to re-plan the 50-100 annual future. will you remove it from the shelves and take action to realize it? indir he asked.
Kaya, who also asked the railway, said: Doğu Trabzon-Erzincan project which will connect Trabzon Port and Eastern Black Sea to national railway system has turned into a play. When do you plan to implement this very important project?
When will Trabzon - Maçka and Akçaabat - Düzköy divided road works going on in Trabzon for many years?
Yalcincak-Caglayan road construction 2, which also concerns your village Kavala, has stood for years. When are you planning to complete this unfinished road? Yarım.
Source : I www.xnumxsaat.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Karaman Deputy Ünver Asking About Unfinished Transportation Projects 23/01/2019 Republican People's Party Karaman Deputy Av. İsmail Atakan Ünver gave a question to the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure. Unver, the proposal-unexplained investments in Karaman to the high-speed train line; asked the ministry to answer many questions from the airport to the ring road project. During the 2019 budget talks, the CHP Karaman MP Av., Who asked the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure for the fate of the Karaman-Konya high-speed train line but did not receive any response. Ismail Atakan Unver, this time he asked the ministry questions. The high speed train line, the airport, the ring road, Ermenek road, and the investments made in Karaman are planned to be Hızlı
- Trabzon Deputy Canalioğlu, Trabzon Diyarbakir asked the railway line 02/02/2013 Trabzon Deputy Canalioğlu, Trabzon asked the Diyarbakir railway line Trabzon Deputy Volkan Canalioglu, Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim asked to be answered by the Presidency of the Parliament gave a question. Trabzon Deputy Canalioğlu, Trabzon Diyarbakir railway line, said in a statement that the following expressions: hatt Environment and Urban Planning Minister Erdogan Bayraktar; I We plan to plan an 630 km railway line that connects Trabzon and Diyarbakır and that this project will start from Erzincan to Trabzon and will be provided to connect the Black Sea with GAP, Syria and Iraq. It has received. Within the framework of this information; 1- Environment and Urbanism X
- Bursa MP Kayışoğlu Asked Varank About Automotive Testing Center 14/11/2018 CHP Bursa deputy, member of the Constitutional Commission Nurhayat Altaca Kayışoğlu, Plan Budget Commission interviewed 2019 budget of the year since 2013 industrialists expect the foundation of the Automotive Test Center brought up the agenda. Minister of Industry and Technology Mustafa Varank asked when the Automotive Test Center, which was decided to be built in Yenisehir, would be operational. However, the Minister could not get his response. Altaca Kayisoglu pointed out the budgetary right in the meetings of the Plan Budget Commission and told the AKP members: bak I want you to look back and look back at your past. Edit Bu
- CHP Deputy Canalioğlu Transportation Minister Yılıma Trabzon Diyarbakir Railway Line asked 30/01/2013 CHP deputy Canalioğlu Transportation Minister Yilmaz Trabzon Diyarbakir asked the railway line CHP Trabzon deputy Volkan Canalioglu, Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "Is there a concrete project on your Trabzon-Diyarbakir Railway Line?" he asked. Canalioğlu, Minister Yildirim by the written request to be answered by the Parliament gave a question to the Presidency. In his proposal, Minister of Environment and Urban Planning Erdoğan Bayraktar planned to plan an 630 km railway line connecting Trabzon and Diyarbakır, that this project will start from Erzincan and reach Trabzon from Gümüşhane and that the Black Sea should be connected with GAP, Syria and Iraq. Canalioğlu stated that the aim was aimed at the Minister Yıldırım's questions ığ
- CHP Kılıç Asked İzmir's Transportation Projects 28/11/2018 CHP Party Assembly and the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Public Enterprises Committee Member of Izmir Deputy Attorney Sevda Erdan Sword, ongoing construction, but completed and when to pass from the dates stipulated uncertain to be in service from Izmir related transportation projects Assembly raised the through parliamentary questions. Mr. Kılıç, who stated that the projects to be completed in 2017 and 2018 will continue to be completed but still return to the snake story, gave the following statements and questions in his motion that the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mehmet Cahit Turhan asked him to answer the matter. "Izmir, Turkey will turn into one of the most important logistics centers ...
- CHP's Sumer Asked About Adana's Railway Projects 06/12/2018 Adana Deputy CHP Sumer, TCDD'nin accounts discussed in the SEE Commission meeting of the people passing through the neighborhood in Adana very closely related to the safety of life and property, especially the issue of the railway brought to the agenda of the people in the Yesiloba neighborhood. Sümer has taken its place in the High Speed Train Project of Adana and 3 between Mersin and Adana. and 4. He also asked for information on the latest situation of the line construction. Sumer's requests are expected to be answered within 15 days. Orhan Sümer, Member of CHP Group Board of Directors and Member of Parliament of Adana, Member of the Parliamentary Committee of State Economic Enterprises (KİT), raised the problems related to railways in Adana.
- CHP Istanbul Deputy Celal Dinçer asked Kartal-Kadıköy subway 23/03/2013 CHP Istanbul deputy Celal Dincer asked the Kartal-Kadıköy metro: Istanbul Deputy Celal Dinçer, Interior Minister Muammer Güler and the Minister of Environment and Urban Planning Erdogan Bayraktar asked to be answered by the Parliament gave questions to the Presidency. Istanbul Deputy Dincer, the Presidency of the Assembly Presidency; He talked about transformation of areas at risk of disaster in Kartal-Kadıköy subway and Istanbul. -Kartal-Kadikoy metro-Istanbul deputy Celal Dincer, Interior Minister Muammer Guler wrote in a motion to respond to the question and the Kartal-Kadıköy subway in the resolution that included the following expressions and questions: "Press reports, Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor" Republican history the biggest…
- Deputy Kalaycı asked about Konya-Kayacık Logistics Center 15/09/2015 Deputy Kalaycı asked the Konya-Kayacık Logistics Center: The Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) Konya Deputy Mustafa Kalaycı asked why the tender for the construction of the Konya-Kayacık Logistics Center was canceled. MHP Deputy Secretary General and Konya Deputy Mustafa Kalayci, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Feridun Bilgin gave a proposal to be answered in writing by the request. According to the Kalaycı proposal, the Konya-Kayacık Logistics Center expects to be built for 8 years. “For the Kayacık Logistics Center, which is of great importance for the economy of Konya, a nail has not been crashed even for 8 years. According to the information on the official site of TCDD, 17 is scheduled to be done in T
- MHP Deputy Kalaycı asked Konya Metro Project Minister Yıldırım answered 23/12/2015 MHP deputy Mustafa Kalayci asked, Minister Binali Yildirim replied: MHP Konya Deputy Mustafa Kalayci, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim as asked by Konya investments. Mustafa Kalaycı, the deputy, made a statement on the subject, including the minutes of the Assembly: ile The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Mr. Mehmet Kalaycı, the Deputy Secretary General of the MHP and Mr. Mustafa Kalaycı's oral questions about some of Konya's projects. Binali Yildirim, the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, the relevant sections of the Plenary. The summary of the answers given is as follows. 1) Konya New Environment X
- MHP Bursa deputy asked, Burulaş why does not fly 08/06/2016 MHP Bursa deputy asked, why Burulaş does not fly: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Burulaş'in stopped the seaplane flights for some time, the parliamentary agenda MHP Bursa deputy Dr. Kadir Kocdemir, "Why not do the flights?" he asked. "So far, how much money was invested in air transportation," said Kocdemir, Burulaş'ın aviation company received large amounts of debt claims for the claims of the company wanted. Burulaş, one of the subsidiary companies of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which is frequently on the agenda with the complaints especially on the rail system, has been moved to the parliamentary agenda due to the seaplane flights that have been interrupted for a while. On the subject Kon