The President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, approved the protocol for the US to carry out special cargo transportation to Afghanistan via the Aktau and Kurık ports in the Caspian Sea.
Kazahstanskaya According to the Pravda newspaper, President Nazarbayev has signed the law on the adoption of the protocol for amendments in the "Agreement on the provision of commercial cargo transit between the United States and Kazakhstan over the territory of Kazakhstan".
The protocol envisions the addition of Kazakhstan's Aktau and Kurık ports to the United States on the route of special cargo transportation to Afghanistan.
The agreement between Kazakhstan and the USA on the Haziran Carriage of special cargoes over the territory of Kazakhstan “was signed at 20 June 2010.
In September, the two sides signed the protocol for the amendments to the agreement.
Source : www.denizhaber.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Pegasus hosted the representatives of the sector at the international air cargo logistics conference 25/04/2014 Pegasus Kargo hosted the representatives of the sector at the international air cargo logistics conference: Pegasus Cargo, together with Yeditepe University, organized the er International Air Cargo Logistics Conference Yed for all the industry and students. Pegasus Cargo sponsored by 2. At the conference held in Yeditepe University Kayışdağı Campus, İnan Kıraç Conference Hall, important representatives of the sector shared their experiences. The en International Air Cargo Logistics Conference ı, which was organized under the leadership of Pegasus Kargo, which continues to grow with the philosophy of tı Timely and high quality service ”, hosted important names of the cargo area in Turkey and abroad. issues and studies related to the role and importance of Turkey's Air Cargo at the conference in 2 session ...
- I International Air Cargo Logistics Conference “With Pegasus Cargo Countdown Has Begun 17/04/2014 Pegasus Cargo iler International Air Cargo Logistics Conference iler has begun Countdown: Pegasus Cargo, which continues to grow with the philosophy of Üniversitesi Timely and high quality service us, organizes ı International Air Cargo Logistics Conference kaliteli with Yeditepe University for all sectors and students. The conference will be held for the second time this year with the sponsorship of Pegasus Cargo. 22 will take place on April Tuesday at Yeditepe University Kayışdağı Campus, İnan Kıraç Conference Hall. UTIKAD (International Transport and Logistics Service Providers Association), a member of the company among the leadership of the Pegasus carrying the first of its kind to be organized with Yeditepe University, "International Air Cargo Logistics Conference" under Turkey's ...
- The country's first cargo airline comes in partnership with the Kazakhstan Railway company 09/11/2016 Kazakhstan is the country's first cargo airline in partnership with the railway company: Kazakhstan's national airline Air Astana and Kazakhstan Railway company will jointly set up an air cargo company. According to the news on Today.kz site, so far, cargo cargo cargo cargo passenger air cargo aircraft Astana'nın now, only a cargo of airplanes, including a fleet that wants to set up service. The airline is scheduled to start operations in the year 2017 China, European countries, Iran, Russia and Turkey have been announced will do next time. The new railway and airline-related company, which is called Asya intermodal transportation şirket by Kazakhstan Railways, should be transferred from Southeast Asia to Dubai.
- BTK is also interested in railway lines in Kazakhstan and Afghanistan 22/11/2014 The Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line, which was proposed by Azerbaijan and started construction in a short time, announced its interest in Afghanistan as well as Central Asian countries. In Afghanistan, Turkmenistan's capital Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey met officials in order to discuss regional projects. The Turkmenistan government made a statement on the results of the talks and drew attention to the importance of the project. In addition to Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan has stated that it wants to take part in the project. Baku Tbilisi Kars railway project envisages the transport of Chinese and Central Asian products to European countries and the delivery of European goods to these countries. Within the scope of the project, da
- TCDD Transportation Inc. İŞKUR will make recruitment through staff! 09/10/2018 TCDD Transportation Inc. 6 will make staff recruitment. Applications to be made through ISKUR. The conditions of application for the recruitment of former convicts and disabled personnel were determined. TCDD announced that the recruitment of workers will be made in order to eliminate the need for transportation personnel. 6 will be employed in total in ex-convicts and persons with disabilities. Candidates will be able to apply for applications via ISKUR. The documents requested and the conditions of application were also announced. Following the completion of the applications on the purchase of ex-convicts, candidates who are named in the final list will be interviewed in the Human Resources Department of Ankara Altındağ. Candidates' labor code 7 Ad
- Rail Freight Association to move their target to Turkey 02/12/2013 Rail Freight Association to move their target to Turkey: Rail Freight Association (DTD); It was founded in 2006 in order to develop railway transportation, which is friendly of a green and clean environment, in line with the requirements of the age and country, to accelerate the liberalization of the Railway Transportation, to increase the share of the railway in the country's total transportation, and to bring the railway transportation which will be the transportation sector of the future to the place it deserves in our country. Our members; The company is engaged in railway transportation, wagons production facilities, wagon maintenance and repair industry with their own wagons or TCDD wagons.
- First test drive for rail high-speed freight services between France and Great Britain 06/04/2012 At the end of March 2012, regroups political authorities, airports and train operators group Euro Carex organization, tested high-speed trains and freight transport services by rail. The 120 high-speed train carrying tons of cargo will serve between the Lyon-Saint-Exupéry Airport and the St Pancras train station in London. Travel time was four times longer when using conventional freight trains, while 8 hours were 30 minutes. If the project is successful, the use of high-speed trains in cargo transportation services will start in 2015 on the Paris-Lyon, -London-Amsterdam-Brussels-Frankfurt route. Source: Raillynews
- Air cargo transportation from Bursa business world 09/10/2016 Air cargo transportation move from Bursa business world: Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) Logistics Sector Council continues to work for the opening of Yenişehir Airport to 'air cargo' transportation. Representatives of the logistics sector came together at the council meeting at the Altıparmak service building. BCCI Board Member Aytuğ Honor, new airports in Turkey, highway projects and the high-speed train network with the logistics sector offers great contribution to the interconnection of metropolitan said. BTSO as soon as the completion of the establishment process of the Technology Organized Industrial Zone, which will contribute to advanced technology and value-added production Aytuğ Onur, ları TEKNOSAB, logistics advantages and forward B
- The cargo 2.5 will increase between China and Germany 30/12/2016 Germany's rail company Deutsche Bahn announced that the cargo transported between China and Germany, which is the longest railway in the world, will reach the 2.5 container by 2020 to 2.5 by 100. 2016 thousand containers in the statement said that the 40 in two years, the figure was announced last year 35 bin.Deutsche Bahn board member Ronald Pofalla said in a statement, 2020'den 100 said that this number can go up to thousand. The Trans-Eurasian railway is in the 10 bin-12 thousand kilometer range, Poland, Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan Trans
- BTSO Continues Work for Air Freight Transportation 26/03/2017 BTSO continues its work for Air Freight Transportation: The members of the Logistics Council operating within the Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry examined the air cargo operation centers at Sabiha Gökçen Airport. BTSO Board Member Aytug Onur, Yenişehir Airport to open air cargo transportation BTSO Logistics Inc. and they have established in this area have accelerated the steps, he said. BTSO continues to work on the opening of Yenişehir Airport to air cargo transportation. Finally, the members of the Logistics Council, who examined the operation centers of Sabiha Gökçen Airport, one of the world's leading express companies, received information from the authorities about the operation processes of the operations. BTSO Board of Directors Yönetim