Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, in the course of the tulip festival that continued throughout April this year also brought additional bus and ferry lines into service.
Within the scope of the Tulip Festival, additional bus and ferry lines created to allow citizens to reach Emirgan, the main event area where they can see the most beautiful tulips, make scheduled flights every day until the end of the festival.
IETT'S LF EMIRGAN LALE FESTIVAL-MASLAK METRO LINE:
The erg LF ”Lale Festival Bus Line, which operates on the yol Maslak Metro-İstinye-Emirgan F route where the 34 expedition is carried out every day, transports its passengers to Emirgan every day.
The first flight of the line, which started at 06.30 from ITU, is the last event of 21.35.
CITY LINES TULIP SEASONS:
For the Istanbul Tulip Festival, 01 offers scheduled daily scheduled flights between April and 01 May.
IMM City Lines, which brings visitors to Emirgan Grove, makes additional flights to Emirgan from Kadikoy and Uskudar Pier.
For the Lale Expeditions, the passenger engine departing from the Beşiktaş-Adalar and Üsküdar piers located in Kadıköy then stopped by Üsküdar and delivered its passengers to Emirgan.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Surprise of Tulip for Women Getting on the Tram 09/03/2016 Women Survivor of the Tulip Ride: Gungoren Municipality 8 March International Women's Day, Güngören Tram Stop was surprised by distributing tulips to women. Gungoren Municipality 8 did not forget women in March. Gungoren Municipality, Güngören in front of the shopping center installed at the stand and Güngören Tram Stop was distributed to women Lale. While women welcomed this surprise, some women could not hide their astonishment. Some men received tulips from their wives to make a gesture. Nevin Çakır expressed her satisfaction and said ır I congratulate all women on the occasion Nev. Mehmet Hanife Emel who bought flowers to his wife said Kadınlar This is for my wife on International Women's Day Eş
- A bridge will be built between Armutçuk and Lale Island in Ayvalık 05/08/2014 A bridge will be made between Armutçuk and Tulip Island in Ayvalık: The plan and project of the bridge to be built between Armutçuk and Lale Island in the Ayvalık District of Balıkesir were prepared. Fill the road between Armutçuk and Lale Island 30 meters long 3 meter height, indicating that a bridge to be built by the Mayor of Ayvalik Rahmi Gençer CHP, the sea will be deepened by further deepening of the 4 meters in the inner sea would be provided, he said. Under the bridge, the fishing boats can pass easily, indicating that President Gençer, along with the bridge project on both sides of the road to fill the beach, said they planned to make. President Gençer said: "Surfing areas made of padding"
- IETT's Pendik-Haydarpaşa commuter route expedition 18/06/2013 IETT Pendik-Haydarpaşa suburban line expedition Pendik - Sogutlucesme - Haydarpasa Commuter Train Line Marmaray Project is being closed for 19 in June (24 Year) in June. IETT increases the number of current voyages in order to prevent the commuter passengers from being victimized with the closing of the line. As the construction works will be started for the project of improving the suburban lines and stations of Pendik-Söğütlüçeşme-Haydarpaşa, which will provide a better quality and modern urban transportation, the number of buses and number of buses will be increased by reinforcing the existing lines of IETT which serves on this route. When the Marmaray Project is completed, Gebze-Halkalı 75 thousand passengers will be moved at an hour. Each…
- Special shuttle service from IETT to YGS 10/03/2017 IETT's additional service to YGS: IETT is going to a special application for the Entrance Examination for Higher Education (YGS) in 12 March. 118 even 146 additional vehicles, exam hours will be served all day long. IETT services will be free of charge within the framework of the decision of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Assembly. IETT, 12 has completed its preparations for the Entrance Examination for Higher Education (YGS) in March. 12 will start 10.00 on March at 118. The number of voyages will be increased to 146 within the framework of the application intended for the convenience of students and teachers who will take the exam. Exam…
- For the Ankara Stores Festival, special high speed train services will be organized at Konya and Eskişehir on weekends. 30/05/2012 Brands are waiting for Ankara Shopping Fest, where at least a% 30 discount will be implemented in Ankara to unload warehouses. According to the information received by the AA correspondent, Culture and Tourism Ministry, the Ministry of Development, Governorship of Ankara, Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, Turkey Chambers and Stock Exchanges Union (TOBB) and Ankara Chamber of Commerce (ATO), jointly organized by and 8 will begin on June Ankara Shopping Fest brands will sell at least 30 discount in Turkey. During the festival, 45 bin 5 events and shows will be held at 543 separate points of Ankara, especially Kızılay, Ulus, Çankaya, Bahçelievler, İzmir Caddesi and Sakarya Street. All of the city in the Shopping Festival Alışveriş
- IETT was announced for the Metrobus Accident 08/06/2015 IETT was announced for the Metrobus Accident: IETT made a statement about the BRT accident in Ayvansaray. IETT, the cause of the metrobus accident is a passenger, he said. IETT came for the BRT accident in Ayvansaray. In Eyüp, a metrobus struck a metrobus from the bus at the stall. In the accident, the 3 was heavily injured by a total of 16. The wounded were being treated in environmental hospitals. The slippery road because of the rain on the hour 16.00 ranks Sogutamuces-Avcılar voyage metrobüs, Ayvansaray Metrobus stop a metrobüse downloading passengers from the back. The windshield of the Metrobus was shattered. In the accident, the 3 is a heavy total 16 ada
- Support from IETT to energy efficiency 02/11/2017 Istanbul Chamber of Commerce (ITO), Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO), Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD), Energy Efficiency Association (ENVER), IGDAS and IETT have called on citizens, industrialists and businessmen to use energy efficiently. 31 October World Savings Day calls for energy-efficient use of the business world. Istanbul Chamber of Commerce (ITO), Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO), Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) and Energy Efficiency Association (ENVER) and İGDAŞ and IETT General Managers, all citizens in individual life, all industrialists and businessmen in corporate life urged to use efficiently. IETT General ET
- IETT Award for Employees 11/04/2018 Turkey's most established and trusted brand in the urban public transport IETT Performance Development System (PGS) has awarded its employees in the frame. The General Secretary of IMM for the PGS Award Ceremony held at Bağlarbaşı Culture Center. Hayri Baraçlı, General Manager of IETT Ahmet Bagis, IETT Assistant General Manager Hasan Özçelik, Bem-Bir-Sen IETT Branch President Yakup Gündoğdu, Hizmet İş Union IETT 2 Branch Branch President Ahmet Günce, İşbank İş Union IETT 3 Branch Branch President Mustafa İluk, President of the İBÇD Association Abdülaziz Kaygısız and Heads of Department, Unit Managers and Employees . 2017 Year Performance Development System and Accident Y
- 20 Bus Support from TIKA and IETT to Gambia 29/06/2018 In cooperation with the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA) and Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Operations (IETT), the 20 bus was delivered to Gambia, one of the sister countries in West Africa. Gambia public transportation in the intensive-needed bus the delivery ceremony of the Gambia President Adama Barrow, Turkey Banjul Ambassador Ismail Sefa Almighty, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Member of Parliament and Advisor to the Chairman Ismail Hakki TIKA Senegal Program Coordinator Assistant Turunc Ali Kaya attended. In the speech he delivered at the ceremony, Ambassador Yüceer expressed that these buses which were delivered to the friendly and brotherly Gambia people were further strengthening the existing ties between the two countries.
- Special Offers for Easy Access to IETT, Victim Slaughter Centers 17/08/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality took all necessary measures to ensure a comfortable and peaceful holiday for the citizens. While approaching the Eid al-Adha, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality takes all necessary measures to prevent any negative events before and after the feast. In this context, the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Europe and the Anatolian Side, 9 established a separate sales and cutting area at a separate point. İETT will organize special flights to reach the sacrifice centers of Istanbul. On the European Side; Haraççı / Arnavutköy, Kayaşehir / Başakşehir, Yeşilkent / Avcılar, Kestanelik / Çatalca, Alibeyköy / Eyüp, Çakmaklı / Büyükçekmece and Sultangazi Municipality sacrificial slaughter area on the Anatolian side; Kurnaköy / Pendik, Ferhatpaşa / Ataşehir, IETT ak