Türk Loydu Railway Services Launch was Held in Ankara: Türk Loydu participated in the International Railway Industry and Technologies Conference organized by the IMC organization at the Ankara Hotel in Ankara Yuksek Hızlı Tren Gar Complex. the party has completed its structuring to provide conformity and safety assessment services with the hand of the domestic manpower.
Özcan Aslan, the Director of the Railway Projects representing Türk Loydu, made a speech at the conference where the sector was attended by all stakeholders including the public, private sector and civil society organizations.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Approval of ASELSAN's Railway Welding Design Works by Türk Loydu 13/11/2017 Aselsan, which is the locomotive of our defense industry, has accelerated its efforts to develop the critical technologies needed in the railway sector with local opportunities. Adapting its experience in power electronics to the needs of the railway industry, Aselsan continues to work on the development of local signaling and hybrid locomotives in addition to draw frame systems and drawframe control units. As it is known, the internalization of the EN 15085 standard series, which regulates the quality requirements of the welded manufacturing of railway vehicles and components, is of great importance for railway systems where welding quality directly affects safety. Türk Loydu, who is authorized to carry out the certification of the manufacturers according to this standard, asks ılar
- Turkish Loydu Stamp on Railways 19/02/2018 Türk Loydu, the 'Appointed Organization' to conduct national and international assessments for rail vehicles by the General Directorate of Rail Regulatory Affairs, the National Agency for Transport and the Ministry of Transport and Maritime Affairs. is authorized. 655 of 8 Decree on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications is based on 5408 06.02.2018 authorization protocol prepared on the basis of the Regulation on the International Transports (COTIF) and Railway Vehicles Registration and Registry of Railway registered with the Law No. XNUMX. With Türk Loydu Türk
- Authorities give confidence in launch of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway in 2013 19/04/2012 Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey designed to integrate railway systems, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway will be fully put into service in the year 2013. Under this project until the end of the year Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey work to ensure connection of the railway system continues at a high pace. Turkey is taking all measures to complete the job before the end of the year. In total, Azerbaijan is investing 850 million dollars for this project. Source: Raillynews
- Turkey Road Safety Strategy and Action Plan Rollout 03/04/2013 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, traffic accidents are caused by the use of alcoholic vehicles, for which it is necessary to support organizations such as the Green Crescent, said: "I like the use of alcoholic vehicles like hand guns. I like the innocence of a non-alcoholic innocent. There is no sin" he said. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, organized by the General Directorate of Security "Srateji and Turkey Road Safety Action Plan Rollout" joined the program named. The program, which was held at Rixos Hotel, also included Interior Minister Muammer Güler, Minister of Health Mehmet Müezzinoğlu, Minister of Development Cevdet Yılmaz, Minister of Finance Mehmet Şimşek, Minister of National Education Nabi Avcı and General Commander of the Gendarmerie os
- Turkish Navy Meets Turkish Nation 05/03/2019 In the context of the Blue Vatan-19 Exercise of the Turkish Naval Forces, TCG ORUÇREİS (F-06) and TCG BANDIRMA (F-07) military ships will be anchored in the port of Samsun at the dates of 2019-245 March 502. In the context of the Blue Vatan-19 Exercise of the Turkish Naval Forces, TCG ORUÇREİS (F-06) and TCG BANDIRMA (F-07) military ships will be anchored in the port of Samsun at the dates of 2019-245 March 502. People's visits between the hours 10.00 and 17.00 reportedly can occur. All Samsun people are invited.