Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey will determine the tariffs for the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway: Azerbaijan Railways Authority Sözcüs Rare Azmamedov said that the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway tariffs for Azerbaijan recently reported in Georgia and Turkey will perform three-sided opinions.
agreement on the issue, Azerbaijan Railways Transportation Authority Chairman Javid Gurbanov and Turkey, provided the time to meet with Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan.
Gurbanov, BTK is completed by the Georgia-Turkey border, it has announced that recently completed the energy and communication lines.
Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway, built to 2007 years in Georgia, carried out between Turkey and Azerbaijan began with international agreements.
The total length of the railway line up to 840 km, 1 million passengers and 6,5 million tons per year from the beginning to work at the capacity to carry capacity. Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway built in parallel with the Marmaray Project will provide uninterrupted rail transport from China to Europe
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Wagon in Turkey and Azerbaijan will produce Partner 06/12/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Turkey and Azerbaijan jointly, the wagons will be used in Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line will be produced has announced it will establish a joint workshop. Turhan met with the President of Azerbaijan State Railways Cavid Gurbanov in Baku where he came to make contacts. Turhan made a statement to the press after the meeting and stated that they discussed the works that should be done in order to provide better service to the Gurbanov and the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway, and the facilitator-related issues. The Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway Turhan said the large investment made, not only here in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey not to carry the burden of all the neighboring countries also expressed their views. Turhan, "Previously came to our technical teams on-site investigations han
- Çavuloğlu will discuss Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line in Georgia in December 28/11/2015 Çavuloğl the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line will meet the gap in Georgia: Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu of Turkey for official talks in located in Azerbaijan counterpart Elmar came as he met with Mammadyarov. In a press statement jointly held by the Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Çavuşoğlu stated that the delay in the construction of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line was due to legal reasons. Çavuşoğlu stated that he encountered the problem of the contracted company. The Minister also met with the Foreign Ministers of Azerbaijan and Georgia in Tbilisi in December and announced that they would go to the construction site and get information about the latest situation. The Customs and Trade Minister Cenap Aşcı, who stated that the delays were due to technical reasons, said:
- Completed Georgia section of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway construction 15/01/2016 Georgia-Georgia section of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway construction is completed: Georgia's Railroad Authority Authority President Mamuka Bahtadze said that the Georgian section of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway construction is fully completed and ready for use. stating that remained of the BTK line construction built only part of Turkey's official line was that they expected to be completed by the end of the year. Bah The corridor is very important for both countries, and the project can be a few million tons of cargo transport potential, tad said Bahtadze, who said that Georgia and Azerbaijan took very important steps to improve transportation between the Persian Gulf and Black Sea. With this line in the long run we can transport 10 million tons freight per year. Check out the ıma
- Georgia-Georgia section of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway is completed 13/06/2016 Georgia-Baku section of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway is completed: President of the Azerbaijan Railways Authority Cavid Gurbanov told the correspondent of Trend News Agency that Georgia section of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway project is completed. Gurbanov stated that the project was in the completion stage, reported that delays were due to unexpected obstacles, additional expenditures and harsh climate. BTK on the part of Turkey that is completed by approximately 80 percent Gurbanov stressed, together with projects under the Maritime Transport and Communications Minister of Turkey Ahmet Arslan expressed their future. Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway, built to 2007 years in Georgia, carried out between Turkey and Azerbaijan began with international agreements. Total length of 840 Toplam
- Kars Governor Eyüp Tepe visited Kars-Tbilisi-Baku railway construction 11/09/2012 Governor Tepe visited the Lake Kuyucuk, which has a significant ecological wonder and a high tourism potential, and received information from Can Aksoy, the district governor of Kuyucuk. Tepe observing the artificial observation island and observation tower on the edge of the lake, the bird population in the region and the lake management plan found what to do within the framework of the evaluations. Governor Eyup Tepe, and those accompanying him, later transferred to Kuyucuk Tourism Center, which was built by the Provincial Special Administration and Serhat Development Agency and Arpaçay Village Service Union. Governor Hill, here with the people of the village chatted for a while. Visit in Kuyucuk Kuy
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars 27/04/2013 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars Governor Eyup Tepe Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway line construction, "Kars is going to be the point of the line will go to China after that," he said. Tepe AA correspondent, the BTK railway line, thanks to the city "junction point" would gain identity, he said. This situation will reflect the economy and trade of Kars Tepe emphasized, "The things that were once imagined to be real. This line, which has been dragging on for years, has gained momentum in recent years. It has been tendered in 2008 and today there is a physical realization in 40-50. This rate would have been higher if the stage was not disputed.
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Working Meeting Held in Kars 05/03/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication Ahmet Arslan, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway, east-west axis of the transport corridors between Europe and Asia is a very important project to make uninterrupted. Azerbaijan Economy Minister Sahin Mustafayev arriving at Kars Harakani Airport to evaluate the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, President of Azerbaijan Railways Cavid Qurbanov, Georgian Railroad President David Peradze, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Governor of Kars Rahmi Doğan, AK The party was welcomed by Kars deputy Yusuf Selahattin Beyribey, Mayor of Kars Murtaza Karaçanta and other interested parties. Minister Arslan and his accompanying delegation, the people of Azerbaijan, the late leader of the people lan
- GM Turkey Infrastructure Investment - Georgia (Kars - Tbilisi) Railway Project replenishment of new developments in the sub and superstructure construction tender was recorded 04/04/2012 Infrastructure Investments to be held by the General Directorate "Turkey - Georgia (Kars-Tbilisi) Railway Sub and Superstructure Completion of Construction Work" was held on March 26 2012 tender bids. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; about the cost of the companies and their bids determined as 711.740.804,09 pounds are determined as follows: Please click here for more information. www.yatirimlar.com
- GM Turkey Infrastructure Investment - Georgia (Kars - Tbilisi) Railway Project proposals replenishment of the Old and superstructure construction tender was collected 06/04/2012 Infrastructure Investments to be held by the General Directorate "Turkey - Georgia (Kars-Tbilisi) Railway Sub and Superstructure Completion of Construction Work" was held on March 26 2012 tender bids. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 711.740.804,09 was determined as the approximate cost of the companies participating in the tender and the bids were determined as follows: 1. Comsa - Expansion - Seza Construction ¨ 549.007.864 2. Şenbay Madencilik - Ermit Müh. . 549.266.529 3. Özaras Construction - YSE Building - Steels ¨ 613.890.822 4. Gülermak Construction - Kolin Construction ¨ 648.322.004 5. Cengiz İnşaat - Makyol Construction ¨ 677.099.118 6. China ...
- GM Turkey Infrastructure Investment - Georgia (Kars - Tbilisi) Railway Project Welsh-Kona Metal new developments in aviation refueling infrastructure and superstructure construction construction tender was recorded 25/04/2012 Infrastructure Investments to be held by the General Directorate, "Turkey - Georgia (karstiflis) Railway Sub and Superstructure Completion of Construction Work" was recorded relating to the procurement of new developments. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Gal-Kon Aviation Metal Construction company 17, which received the specifications for the tender but did not bid for the tender, appealed to the JCC on April 2012. Authorities noted at this stage that the GCC decision would be expected. As it is known, 26 2012 549007.864 offers the most appropriate bid for the tenders which were collected and the evaluation works were going on.