The Greek railway company has been approved by Italians: Greek state rail passenger and cargo transport company TRAINOSE for 45 million euros to the Italian state railway company Ferrovie Dello Stato Italiano.
According to the country's privatization agency, the Greek Asset Development Fund (HRADF), the 100 of TRAINOSE will be handed over to the Italian company for 45 million euros.
In a statement that a process that started three years ago was completed, the statement geliş The privatization of TRAINOSE will be instrumental in the development of the company as well as its further development Üç.
The statement also stated that this turnover would be the basis for the European Commission to close the investigation of the Greek state-funded subsidy of approximately 750 to TRAINOSE.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Italian response to fast train line growing 02/03/2012 Italy's response to the high-speed train project, which will link Lyon with Turin, is growing. In the north of the town of Val Di Susa, north of Itaya, where a train line passes, the protesters who set up barricades and burned the fires were lifted by police force, while some protesters lay on the rails at the main train station and prevented trains. The demonstrators denounce the violence of the police: k It is normal for us to react. But only the youth are reacting. . We saw a gendarme company coming after us, cutting the electricity out of the entire region and leaving us in the dark. This is no good. Est Protests Rome Bologna, işe
- Greek persecution of the Peace Train in Thessaloniki (Video) 13/11/2013 The Greek persecution of the train to Thessaloniki: The 'Peace Train' departing from Istanbul for the ceremony at the house where Atatürk was born, reached Thessaloniki with a delay of approximately 5 and an hour and a half. The 'Peace Train UM set out from Istanbul for the ceremony at the house where Atatürk was born, reached Thessaloniki with a delay of approximately 5 and an hour and a half. Stop the 9 past train at 5 time passengers commemorate Ata in a twisted way. Passengers, the Greek press Peace Train delegation for the 'invading Turkish battalion' reacted to the naming. Istanbul Ispartakule Railway Station 17.00'da time ceremony with a ceremony of the "Peace Train", customs operations stopped at the Pythion Border Station. A Pyth
- Izmir can be the center of Turkish-Greek trade 13/11/2014 Can Turkish-Greek Commerce of Izmir Center: Economy Minister Nihat Zeybekci, Greece and Izmir, Turkey, said the trade bridge will be built between the centers might be. Economy Minister Nihat Zeybekci, Greece and Izmir, Turkey, said the trade bridge will be built between the centers might be. Minister Zeybekci, the Aegean region of the EXPO 2025 to work as a region stressed that they are working. Nihat Zeybekci, who spoke at a chat meeting organized by the Izmir Branch of the Economy Correspondents' Association, stated that Şub In the Turkish-Greek Business Forum, Izmir can be a trade center between the two countries. We think of the Aegean as a whole. Greece and the islands should be included. Thus, Izmir and our country develops faster. Böylece Izmir ...
- Re-privatization tender for Greek Railways 29/01/2016 The re-privatization tender for the Greek Railways: The Greek Privatization Administration has decided to re-hold international tenders for the TAIPED Greek Railways TRENOSE. TAİPED aims to attract more investors to sell% 100 of TRENOSE with the new tender. TRENOSE is the only state-owned company offering rail services in Greece for today. In the statement made, investors can submit proposals to TAİPED's financial advisors since 1 February 2016, while the latest offers must be submitted until April 26. Among the companies that provide financial advisory support to TAİPED are the Greek Investment Bank, Kantor Management Consultants, Hogan Lovells International LLP Law Firm, M & P. ED
- Refugees Shut Down Railway at Greek-Macedonian Border 04/03/2016 Refugees Shut Down the Greek-Macedonian Border Rail: Tired of waiting on the Greek-Macedonian border, refugees closed the railway linking the two countries. Tired of waiting on the Greek-Macedonian border, the refugees closed the railway connecting the two countries. The refugee from every age group has established a tent on the railroad. On the Greek-Macedonian border, more than a thousand refugees, 10, continued to re-open the railway a week later. Refugees who blocked the passage of dry cargo trains between the two countries tried to make their voices heard by shouting slogans for a long time. It was seen that refugees, including women, cried. "Help us!", "The President of Macedonia to us"
- Turkish-Greek Brotherhood in the Maritime Sector 17/12/2016 Turkish-Greek Brotherhood in Maritime Sector: This year 14. International Exposhipping EXPOMARITT Istanbul Shipbuilding and Supply Industry Fair has received a very significant support in the international arena. The Greek Chamber of Shipping called on all members to join the International Exposhipping EXPOMARITT Istanbul. The Greek Chamber of Shipping is preparing to participate in the International Exposhipping EXPOMARITT Istanbul, which will be held between 21-24 and March 2017 with a large delegation delegation. On the other hand, in Norway Norway's official trade office, Innovation Norway, which ordered the most shipyards in Turkish shipyards in recent years, was asked larda
- Today in History: 29 December 1897 soldier in the Ottoman-Greek War ... 29/12/2018 Today in the 29 December 1897 The Dersaadet-Thessaloniki Incident Line has played an important role in the fervor of soldiers and ammunition in the Ottoman-Greek War. Anatolia and Monastery Railway Company's government to get the 275.000 pound reached. 29 December 1943 The locomotives and freight wagons were brought back from Germany.
- In History Today: 21 January 1902 The final concession agreement for the Baghdad railway construction and operation was signed between the Ottoman state and the Anatolian Railway company 21/01/2012 The Baghdad railway construction and operation final concession agreement was signed between the Ottoman State and the Anatolian Railway Company. The duration was 99 years. The route; Konya - Karaman - Eregli - Adana - Hamidiye - Kilis- Tel Abyss - Nüsaybin - Mosul - Tekrik - Samarra - Baghdad - Karbala - Najaf via Basra. The total length was 2467 km and many branches were laid. In addition, the port of Baghdad, Basra and Iskenderun in the gulf harbor, Sirkeci - Haydarpasa the right to operate the ship was recognized.
- JSC Tbilisi Rolling Stock Works Railway Company Visits Tüvasaş 09/05/2012 the largest passenger and freight cars delegation of production repair and maintenance of modernization of the factory JSC Tbilisi Rolling Stock Works railway company managers at in Georgia and the Caucasus, Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) 's visited. Company owner and chairman Badri Tsilosani and his delegation were informed about the operation of the factory. TÜVASAŞ General Manager İbrahim Ertiryaki stated that he was happy to welcome the delegation, and the items on the agenda of the meeting were in the axis of possible cooperation and supply of spare parts for freight wagons. Neighborhood relations have always had a different value for Turks uluk
- AnsaldoBreda and China Railway company CNR agreed to manufacture low-base light rail vehicles 05/11/2012 AnsaldoBreda and China Railway company CNR have agreed to the annual agreement of 10 for the production of low-base light rail vehicles. Production of Ansaldo Breda The Sirio Series was awarded to CNR, China's manufacturing license for low-base light-rail vehicles. 10 200 600 units of low-rise light rail vehicles for Chinese cities will be produced in October. In July, Ansoldo STS had an agreement with CNR production for the TramWave catenary-free system license. Source: Raillynews