Haremeyn Railway is ready at 2016: Railway will connect Mecca and Medina. It was recorded that the cost of the railway project, which was planned to cost 50 billion dollars and was passed through Jeddah, was revised to 2015 billion dollars. It is noted that the speed of trains can reach up to 11,1 kilometers per hour.
In the first phase of the project, ground works, bridges and tunnels are being constructed. El Raci Union, which consists of China Railway Construction Company, El Arrab Company and El Suveylem Company, took this stage.
The Saudi-Spanish consortium assumed the second phase of the project, which will find the total length of the 450 kilometer. In the second phase, rails, signaling, electrical and communication systems will be studied and the 2015 will be finished to the end. The consortium will also be responsible for the maintenance and operation of the line throughout the year.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Haremeyn Railway to Connect Mecca and Medina 16/04/2014 Haremeyn Railway will connect Mecca and Medina: Up to now, only half of the project has been completed and trains will be tested next year. The cost of the 11,1 railroad project, which is expected to cost $ 1 billion, has been revised and 14 has been raised to a billion dollars. In the first stage, ground works, bridges and tunnels are being constructed. This phase was undertaken by China Railway Construction Company, Al-Raci Union. work on rails, signaling, electrical and communication systems and will be finished by the end of next year.
- Ankara YHT Gar Complex to be completed in 2016 07/02/2015 Ankara YHT Gar Complex will be completed in 2016: The construction of the YHT Gar Complex on the former Sugar Factory land in Etimesgut is planned to be completed in February. While the construction of the High Speed Train Station (YHT), which is built between Celal Bayar Boulevard and the existing railway station, is continuing, TCDD Ankara YHT Gar Complex is rising on the Sugar Factory site at the intersection of Etimesgut Ring Road Bridge, İstasyon Street and Ayaş Road. MAIN CENTER OF MAINTENANCE NETWORK In the complex established in the area of 2016 hectare, YHT West Station, High Speed Train Main Maintenance Depot and West Terminal and YHT Training Facilities BAK
- Tekkeköy Tram Line Will Be In 10.10.2016 14/11/2015 Tekkeköy Tram Line will be in 10.10.2016: Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz gave a clear date about the completion of the construction of the railway system between the Gar junction and Tekkeköy. The system goes into service at 10.10.2016. One of the most important steps in the 14 kilometer line between the Gar and Tekkkeköy was passed by increasing the prestige of Samsun and bringing Samsun to a completely different view. SUCCESSFUL YILMAZ SCRAPS WITH YOUR OWN HANDS Mounting of the poles that will provide electricity to the rail system Samsun Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, Deputy Secretary General of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mustafa Yurt, Deputy Secretary General of Metropolitan Municipality Zennube Albayrak, AN
- Bombardier offers the latest technologies and products at InnoTrans 2016 19/09/2016 Bombardier presents its latest technologies and products at InnoTrans 2016: We build the future together. Bombardier presents its latest technologies and products at InnoTrans 2016 MOVIA Maxx subway platform designed to meet the needs of fast-growing cities for the first time New TALENT 3 trains solve operating flexibility issues and PRIMOVE draws attention as the first EMU (Electric Train Set) with battery The entire range of services, including OPTIFLO solutions, will be exhibited Bombardier Transportation, the leader of the rail system technologies, takes its place as the leading participant of the InnoTrans 2016 International Exhibition on Transport Technology in Berlin, Germany. 20-23 September 2016 dates X
- Bombardier Transportation introduces new products in Innotrans 2016 22/09/2016 Bombardier Transportation unveils its new products at Innotrans 2016: Rail system technologies company Bombardier Transportation launched its new product launches at InnoTrans 2016 in Berlin. Bombardier Transportation, Germany The InnoTrans 2016 International Exhibition for Transport Technology, Berlin, is offering all rail system solutions from trains, metro and signal systems to its new products. The Movia Maxx subway platform, designed to meet the needs of rapidly growing cities, was exhibited at Innotrans 2016 for the first time. The Movia Maxx metro offers maximum value based on a single, modular and flexible solution that can be adapted to the different needs of the operators. Movia Maxx metro platform, passenger capacity, energy consumption, reliability and Mov
- TCDD 160. InnoTrans celebrated on 2016 23/09/2016 TCDD 160. InnoTrans celebrates 2016: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın2003'dan 50,3 billion liras to the date of investment, 2023 25 up to a thousand kilometers to the railway network, 10 15 to share the passenger transportation, XNUMX'a XNUMX'a said they aimed to increase the load. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın2003'dan 50,3 billion liras to the date of investment, 2023 25 up to a thousand kilometers to the railway network, 10 15 to share the passenger transportation, 2016'a XNUMX'a said they aimed to increase the load. Apaydın, InnoTrans Berlin TNCD Ap
- Tender Notice: Preparation of RRR and Landscaping Projects of Workers' Barracks and Water Tower Buildings in Niğde Station Area and Yeşilhisar Station Chief and YBO Chief… 01/11/2017 TCDD 2. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE Preparation of RRR and Landscaping Projects of Workers' Huts and Water Tower Buildings at Niğde Station Site and Preparation of RRR and Environmental Design Projects of Yeşilhisar Station Chiefs and YBO Conducting Buildings SUBJECT OF THE BIDDING AND SUBMISSION OF SUBMISSIONS Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD 2. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE OF PURCHASE AND STOCK CONTROL SERVICE b) Address: Behiçbey - YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA c) Phone number: 0312 309 0515 - Internal: 8781 d) Fax number: 0312 211 1225 e) MÜ
- TCDD 3. Region Ödemiş - Kiraz Railway Project A contract was signed with EDK Proje which won the tender for the preparation of revised plans for the additional route of the railway line. 07/11/2012 Turkish State Railways (TCDD) 3. New developments have been recorded in the tender for the preparation of Revised Plans for the Additional Route of the Railway Line to be built between Ödemiş and Cherry, which was negotiated at 21 on September 2012. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the project is determined as 143.825 lira. Contract with 137.860 October 30 on the contract was signed. Source: Investments
- TCDD 3. Region Ödemiş - Cherry Railway Project Contract signed with EDK Project Company, which won the tender for the preparation of revised plans for the additional route of the railway line 07/11/2012
Turkish State Railways (TCDD) 3. New developments have been recorded in the tender for the preparation of Revised Plans for the Additional Route of the Railway Line to be built between Ödemiş and Cherry, which was negotiated at 21 on September 2012. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the project is determined as 143.825 lira. Contract with 137.860 October 30 on the contract was signed. Source: Investments Source Article from https://rayhaber.com/tcdd-2012-bolge-odemis-kiraz-demiryolu-projesi-demiryolu-hattina-ait-ilave-guzergah-icin-revize-planlarin-hazirlanmasi-qalesini-kazanan- edk-project-firmasi-by-contract Up-signed were /? utm_source = rss & utm_medium = rss & utm_campaign = TCDD-3-zone-Odemis-cherry-rail-project-rail-line-of-additional-Track-Show-revised-plan-prepared to -BIDDING the project-company-winning edk-on-the-with-contract was signed
- The 15 Occupational Standard Draft was prepared in the Railway Sector. 11/01/2012 Occupations prepared in the rail sector within the scope of the VOC-Test Center project supported by the European Union. In Road Branch: Rail Road Control Officer (level 3) Rail Road Maintenance and Repairer (Level 3) Rail Road Maintenance and Repairer (level 4) Rail Road Maintenance and Repairer (level 5) Rail Road Maintenance and Repair Machine Operator (level 4) Cer Branch: Rail System Tools Electronic Maintenance and Repairer (level 4) Rail System Tools Electrical Maintenance and Repairer (level 4) Rail System Tools Mechanical Maintenance and Repairer (level 4) Facilities Branch: Rail Systems Signaling Maintenance and Bran