Operating in more than 150 countries, accredited by more than 30 National and International institutions, authorized to make certification in the fields of Quality, Health, Safety, Environment and Social responsibility, including IRIS Certification (International Railway Industry Standard), by UNIFE IRIS supplier information seminar organized jointly by Bureau Veritas and Bombardier Transportation, a certification body that has IRIS accreditation and has completed many certifications worldwide, was held in Bursa on 07.12.2012, that is today.
In the Railway Industry, Bombardier Transportation, which offers smart transportation solutions in more than 60 countries, and aims to reach potential suppliers in our country and develop cooperation for future projects in the future, has been realized with the participation of Bombardier Transportation, which prefers IRIS certified suppliers in the Railway Industry.
Topics of the seminar:
- To explain the importance of IRIS certificate
- to explain the railways projects in Turkey, show the importance of the market
- To show that domestic purchasing conditions are a great opportunity for Turkish suppliers
- Bombardier-to explain Turkey's quest for suppliers
- Bombardier-Turkey's expectations from suppliers
Speakers at the seminar:
- Germany Aziz Erdinc, Bombardier Turkey Sales Manager
- Germany Esra Ozen, Turkey Bombardier Procurement Team Leader
- Turkey Bulent S., Bombardier Purchasing Specialist
- Anil Euphrates from Turkey, Bombardier Purchasing Specialist
Many local companies in the organization benefited from the experiences of Bombardier managers while getting information about IRIS accreditation.