High Speed Train (YHT) is Turkey's first high speed train. With the launch of YHT's flights, Turkey has become the sixth country in Europe and the eighth in the world among countries using this technology. The first flight of the Ankara - Eskişehir YHT line, the first YHT line, was made on March 13, 2009, at 09.40 from Ankara Station to Eskişehir Station, with a train that included the then President Abdullah Gül and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. This time, Turkey became the 6th high-speed train country in Europe and the 8th in the world. Following the first YHT line, a commercial flight trial of the Ankara - Konya YHT line was made on June 13, 2011.
It was recorded that the train reached 287 km / h in this trial and traveled between Ankara and Konya with an energy cost of 500 TL for the money of the period. The line was opened on 23 August 2011. Then, on 25 July 2014, Ankara - Istanbul YHT and Istanbul - Konya YHT lines (up to Pendik) were put into service. On March 12, 2019, within the scope of the Marmaray project, Gebze - Halkalı YHT expeditions pass under the Bosphorus after the completion of the railway line between HalkalıIt started to be built until.
TCDD surveyed to determine the name of this train has made a poll in the high-rated ”Turkish Star”, Hızlı Turkuaz elen, ”Kardelen“, ”High Speed Train“, ”Steel Wing yap, yüksek Lightning anket among the names such as High Speed Train has been decided by the decision. .
Current TCDD High Speed Train Map
Open YHT Lines
Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train
523 The following stops are available on the line of kilometers:
Total 9 There are also integrated services and buses for the Ankara Istanbul high-speed train, where passengers are picked up from the station. In fact, the integrated lines are as follows; Sabiha Gökçen Airport and Kartal Metro connections were provided from the High Speed Train Station with the newly established line KM20. Existing number 16 (Pendik - Kadıköy), Number 16D (Pendik - Kadıköy), Number 17 (Pendik - Kadıköy) and number 222 (Pendik - Kadıköy) lines with Kartal, Maltepe, Kadıköy districts and Kadıköy Ferry Ferry integrated.
Ankara YHT Watches
İstanbul Ankara YHT Watches
Ankara Eskisehir YHT Watches
|Ankara Departure||eryaman||Polatli||Eskisehir Arrival||
Ankara Konya High Speed Line
212 kmThe construction of the., Polatlı Konya line started in August 2006. The line was completed in 2011 and put into service. In the tests carried out for the control of the line, 40.000 km of roads were built. Since there is no direct line between this line, the Ankara-Konya journey time, which is 10 hours 30 minutes, has decreased to 1 hour 40 minutes. The length of the line from Ankara to Konya 306 km 'd. There are reciprocal 8 flights every day. The new 6 train set will be delivered once an hour.
ANKARA KONYA ANKARA HIGH-SPEED TRAINS
ANKARA - KONYA - ANKARA HIGH SPEED TRAIN, CONNECTION TO EREĞLİ / KARAMAN DMU SET AND ANTALYA / ALANYA / ERDEMLİ BUS HOURS
YHT MOVEMENT HOURS FROM ANKARA
- Ankara K: 06.45 - Konya V: 08.23 (Sincan K: 07.01 - Polatli does not stand)
- Ankara K: 09.20 - Konya V: 11.01 (Sincan K: 09.36 - Polatli K: 09.55)
- Ankara K: 11.15 - Konya V: 12.53 (Sincan K: 11.31 - Polatli does not stand)
- Ankara K: 13.45 - Konya V: 15.26 (Sincan K: 14.01 - Polatli K: 14.20)
- Ankara K: 15.40 - Konya V: 17.18 (Sincan K: 15.56 - Polatli does not stand)
- Ankara K: 18.10 - Konya V: 19.51 (Sincan K: 18.26 - Polatli K: 18.45)
- Ankara K: 20.45 - Konya V: 22.23 (Sincan K: 21.01 - Polatli does not stand)
YHT MOVEMENT HOURS FROM KONYA
- Konya K: 06.40 - Ankara V: 08.16 (Polatli does not stand - Sincan K: 08.00)
- Konya K: 09.00 - Ankara V: 10.39 (Polatli K: 10.05 - Sincan K: 10.25)
- Konya K: 11.25 - Ankara V: 12.59 (Polatli does not stand - Sincan K: 12.45)
- Konya K: 13.35 - Ankara V: 15.14 (Polatli K: 14.40 - Sincan K: 15.00)
- Konya K: 16.00 - Ankara V: 17.34 (Polatli does not stand - Sincan K: 17.20)
- Konya K: 18.00 - Ankara V: 19.39 (Polatli K: 19.05 - Sincan K: 19.25)
- Konya K: 21.00 - Ankara V: 22.34 (Polatli does not stand - Sincan K: 22.20)