Countdown has started for Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line. 1 As of June, the news will be launched in a month.
According to the latest information received from the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Infrastructure Services, the last one for the Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line was entered.
The written statement made by the Directorate said: X As a result of the investigation carried out by the Infrastructure Services Directorate, the countdown for the Metrobus Line in Beylikdüzü will start in the beginning of June and will be opened in the last 40 days. Müdürlük
With the opening of the Beylikdüzü metrobus line, the traffic suffering of the people of the region will be over.
A passenger ride from Beylikduzu to Metrobus can travel to Sogutlucesme in 83 minutes. This line is expected to use 1 million passengers per day.
Beylikdüzü-Avcılar Metrobus Stops
Hadımköy (Old Beko)
Beylikduzu Municipality (Beylicium)
Haramidere Industry (Torium)
Avcılar Merkez Mahallesi
Source: News 7
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Beylikdüzü - Avcılar metrobus 50 carried thousands of people! 07/08/2012 Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş participated in the iftar organization organized by Eyüp Municipality. Mayor Topbas, iftar organization shaking hands with the citizens of the photo taken. Speaking to the Cihan News Agency after the organization of the Iftar President Topbaş, Beylikduzu metrobus line the official inauguration of the Ramadan Feast will take place immediately after the said. Mayor Topbas said, "We are now assembling escalators in Beylikdüzü metrobus line. The overpasses are not completely finished. The official opening will take place after the Ramadan feast. Some works are still going on. We will open the picture when everything is perfect. 50 all passengers…
- Istanbul Beylikduzu Metrobus is going to cry with new application 15/02/2016 Istanbul Beylikdüzü Metrobüs'u new application of blood will be crying: the traffic of Istanbul, the lifeblood of the passengers of Metrobus a message that will not be very happy, Beylikdüzü metrobus stop was published. A brand new application will start at Beylikdüzü Metrobus stop. The citizens traveling from Beylikdüzü district to Söğütlüçeşme were going to the last stop at TÜYAP in the opposite direction due to the intensity experienced in Söğütlüçeşme direction. Citizens were able to ride empty cars and sit there, but IETT took a new measure. In order to prevent the intensity caused by the passengers coming from the intermediate stops, the platform was changed to TUYAP station. With the innovation made, the last stop at TÜYAP Yap
- Avcılar-Beylikdüzü Metrobüs 3 month will be delayed! 26/02/2012 At the groundbreaking ceremony, the 29 is said to be taking place in October, and the completion date in October is postponed to December. Although the concrete and asphalt process was finished in most of the line, concrete and asphalt were broken and new sewer pipes were laid because the sewer pipes under the line were damaged. PIPES REPLACED According to the information received from the authorities, even the most of the sewer pipes were damaged and rebuilt. The change of sewer pipes starting at the beginning of February continues at full speed. During the work Çalış
- Russia 2014 started the countdown in Sochi Winter Olympics (Video) 15/03/2013 Russia 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics countdown started Russia is preparing for 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics with fireworks Yesterday, the countdown for the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics started with various events and fireworks in Sochi, Russia. Next year 7 will host the 2014 Winter Olympics in February on the Black Sea coast of Russia. Russia, which came to the last stage of preparations, launched a countdown to the Olympics with a full year prior to the various activities launched yesterday. Russia's 7 was held in Sochi after the establishment of the countdown hours of the counties of different cities. Ice skates at the Bolshoi Hall Bol
- Countdown to Uludağa Cable Car Expeditions (Video) 19/02/2014 Countdown has started for Uludag ropeway expeditions: Mayor Recep Altepe said that the renewal works will be started in March. President Altepe, Uludag, the cable car station in the area of Sarıalan construction and examined the line work. Mayor Altepe stated that the activities in Bursa are accessible and accessible to the sea, land and air, and that one of them is a ropeway project. They intend to prepare Uludağ as much as summer tourism as well as winter and summer to shorten access to Uludağ and to make the world's favorite tourist center independent of rubber wheeled vehicles.
- Sochi: Countdown has begun at the Winter Olympics in the tropical climate 22/02/2014 Sochi: The countdown has begun in the Olympic Winter Olympics. The national skier Tuğba Kocağa, who speaks to the Voice of Russia, explained how Turkish athletes live in Sochi, their performance and their impressions on the Olympic organization 22 held in Sochi, Russia . Winter Olympic Games continues. Final stages of the participating countries will be determined in the medal rankings and the final stages of the most fierce struggle among the athletes have been reached. The 7 individual medal set, which will be distributed today in the disciplines of freestyle, curling, biathlon, ski and short track speed skating, will find its owners. A Turkish woman in the slalom race at Roza Hutor Ski Center Hut
- Ski countdown 18/12/2014 The countdown started on the skiing: Bursa Büyükşehir Belediyespor Club skiing snowboard branch opens the camp season in Uludağ on Friday, December 26. The Büyükşehir Belediyespor Club organized the excitement of the ski and snowboard athletes. The season will be held on Friday, December, 26 Uludag Metropolitan Municipality Club, seasonal Friday and Sunday skiing snowboard camps and camp camps with 7 15 ages between the skiers are waiting for. 4 trainer and 1 survey worker who are experienced in the camp that will take place in Uludağ facilities of the Provincial Directorate of Youth Services and Sports are preparing to serve athletes. Bursa Metropolitan Belediyespor Club Ski Snowboard Coordinator Caner Altun, ehir
- Countdown Starts in Sakarya Light Rail System 02/04/2012 News Sakarya News Center has reached the special information about the Light Rail System which will operate between the New Terminal and the New Terminal. It will support the Metropolitan Municipality of TCDD in relation to the Light Rail System which will operate between Adapazarı Station Building and the New Terminal. 2 team which is produced by EUROTEM in TÜVASAŞ and currently working between Haydarpaşa and Gebze will be given to Sakarya by 4 team. There are 500 wagons in suburban sets and 2 can carry passengers at the same time. The 24 suburb set will be able to carry XNUMX hour passengers by crossing flights. Buses can stop at traffic lights. Suburban trains departing from the station building Gar
- Countdown started in Marmaray project 09/09/2012 Tunnel work is completed. Rails were installed to connect Asia to Europe. The imported 315 train awaits the day in Haydarpaşa and Edirne. The countdown started in Marmaray, which was described as the project of the century. Archaeological excavations at the construction sites, which caused the delay of the opening date of the project, were completed. Tunnel work was completed. Construction of the station came to the final stage. Rails were placed in immersed tubes and other tunnels connecting Asia to the European continent. The imported 315 train is being held in Haydarpaşa and Edirne. The opening ceremony of Marmaray, which will start its trial next summer, will be held at 90. 29 will be held on October 2013. Foundation 9 eli
- Turkey began the countdown for the Liberalization of Railway Transport 02/12/2012 Turkey began the countdown for the Liberalization of Railway Transport, which will pave the way for the private sector and accelerate international competition in Turkey as well as Turkey "Law on the Liberalization of Railway Transport" for eyes in Parliament. The private sector wants to put an end to the monopoly in the field of railway transportation and the law, which will create a free competition environment, will come into effect before the targets are taken further. Turkey prepared by the Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications and the Council of Ministers referred to "Turkey About Draft Law Liberalization of Railway Transport" was opened for signature at the Council of Ministers. until the end of the year, according to a draft statement made by the Ministry 2012 Turkey Grand ...