tax auditor; It is the professional title given to people who inspect the taxes of the taxpayers who are obliged to pay taxes, who check whether the taxes are paid in accordance with the law, and who carry out audits in the provincial income units.
What Does a Tax Auditor Do, What Are His Duties?
The duties and responsibilities of the tax auditor, who is responsible for following up the taxpayers, are as follows:
- To inform the institution or person to be examined about the subject of investigation,
- To make the necessary examinations in accordance with the tax legislation and the legislation in force,
- After the examination procedures are completed, preparing a document showing that the examination has been carried out and giving it to the person inspected,
- To perform auditing services as required in the directorate, consultancy and tax office units affiliated to the Revenue Office,
- Performing inspections in person to create and place the document layout,
- To perform various inspection, investigation and examination duties assigned to him by the chief,
- To follow the published regulations and circulars within the framework of tax laws and general communiqués,
- To interpret the tax laws in terms of scientific method and experiential, to make a report in this field and to process the report,
- To determine the safes, warehouses and the like, which are kept for the storage of money, goods, valuables belonging to the tax offices.
How to Become a Tax Auditor?
In order to become a Tax Auditor, universities must graduate from programs such as Political Sciences, Law, Business Administration and Economics, where they provide at least four years of undergraduate education. Apart from this, it is possible to graduate from four-year faculties or higher schools abroad. After the training, the right to take the Assistant Tax Inspector exam kazanYou have to be successful and successful.
Persons who want to become a Tax Auditor must have certain qualifications;
- Must be a citizen of the Republic of Turkey.
- You must be in good mental health.
- He should not be convicted of crimes such as bribery, favor, embezzlement.
- It should not be banned from public rights.
- Male candidates should not be related to military service.
Tax Auditor Salaries 2022
The lowest Tax Auditor salary received in 2022 was determined as 5.400 TL, the average Tax Auditor salary was 8.900 TL, and the highest Tax Auditor salary was 15.000 TL.