TCDD Transport Inc. Headquarters to No. 399 Decree subject to contract machinist (assistant engineer) position of the Republic of Turkey State Railways Transport Joint Stock Company to be Employed in the Directorate General Contract Machinist Examination and Appointment Regulations and covered eligible to take the written exam which will be held list of candidates exam announcement It is listed below.
For the candidate list and exam entrance places to take the exam CLICK HERE
- PROVINCE: ANKARA
- EXAM PLACE: TCDD Ankara Railway Training and Exam Center Directorate
- ADDRESS: TCDD 2. Regional Directorate Behiçbey Facilities - Yenimahalle / ANKARA on Anadolu Boulevard
TEL NO: (0312) 520 8409
- EXAM DATE: 08 AUGUST 2020 Saturday
- EXAMINATION START TIME AND DURATION: 14: 00 75 min.
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE WITH YOU WHEN TAKING THE EXAM
- Candidates will enter with an official identity document (identity card, passport or driver's license) with a photo and a Turkish identity number.
- Candidates are strictly forbidden to enter the examination halls with any food and drink other than water in a transparent bottle.
- Candidates who will take the exam will bring a soft pencil, eraser and pencil sharpener themselves. As pencil, eraser and pencil sharpener will not be distributed, candidates must supply these needs before the exam.
- Candidates who will take the exam will take the test with a mask in accordance with the coronavirus measures and fever measurements will be made at the entrance of the building.
IMPORTANT NOTICES ABOUT THE EXAM
- Mobile phone, all kinds of electronic / mechanical devices and pagers, radios, cameras etc. with vehicle; pocket computer, wireless bluetooth headset etc. with devices with all kinds of computer features; draft papers, notebooks, books, lecture notes, dictionaries, magazines, newspapers, etc. publications and calculator etc. Care must be taken not to take the exam with the vehicles. Candidates who come to the exam with these counts will only be able to take the exam provided they keep the items in the bag and in a closed position. Otherwise, these candidates will be recorded in the Hall Exam Report without any warning by the exam hall chair, and the exam will be deemed invalid.
- Following the start of the exam, the candidate who leaves the hall for any reason (toilet need, etc.) will not be taken to the exam again.
- Candidates must be present at the exam site one (1) hour before the exam.
Günceleme: 24/04/2022 23:19