The usage fee of the Menemen Aliağa Çandarlı highway, which was put into service on Saturday, February 22, with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, has been announced. The Menemen Aliağa Çandarlı Highway, which is called the North Aegean Highway, is 56 kilometers long in total, with 40 kilometers of highway and 96 kilometers of connection roads.
The highway will enable the distance between Ege University Junction and Çandarlı to be passed in 40 minutes. Looking at the statement made by the General Directorate of Highways, it was seen that different fees were determined according to the classes of the vehicles.
Fee schedule to be applied to Menemen Aliağa Çandarlı highway
- 1st class vehicles: 20 lira 30 kuruş
- 2st class vehicles: 32 lira 45 kuruş
- Class 3 vehicles: 38 lira 55 cents
- Class 4 vehicles: 51 lira 15 cents
- Class 5 vehicles: 64 lira 55 cents
- Class 6 vehicles: 5 lira 5 cents
All tariffs to be applied on the highway will be made as shown in the table below.