The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) MAM energy being conducted at the Institute of Energy plant control systems to take part in the design and development of R & D projects, two researchers will be employed.
Number of Employees: 2
City of Staff: ANKARA
The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) MAM is being conducted in the Institute of Energy power systems, information technology and power systems will be two researchers hired to take part in the analysis as a software developer R & D projects.
Number of Employees: 2
City of Staff: ANKARA
a) To apply for an ad http://www.mam.tubitak.gov.tr Registration to the Job Application System is required at. (When creating a CV for the application, all the required documents must be added to the system electronically). Applications will not be accepted, except for applications made through the Job Application System.
b) Applications must be received by 13:01 at the latest on 2020/17/00. Applications with missing information or documents will not be considered and these persons will not be invited for an interview. The date and place of the interview will be announced later.
c) Applications will be evaluated through the advertisement reference code. Candidates will be able to apply by selecting the reference code from the job application system. Applications without selecting a reference code will not be considered.
d) Candidates will be invited for an interview, up to 10 times the number of personnel to be recruited, starting from the highest score according to the formula in item (e) of the General Conditions to be Required. According to the article (f) of the General Conditions to be Required for Candidates, candidates who have a doctorate degree in their field will be invited to the interview, starting from the highest score, 10 times the number of personnel to be included in the ranking. If there are other candidates with the same score as the last ranked candidates, these candidates will be invited for an interview.
e) Article (e) of the General Conditions to be Required for Candidates section for candidates who have completed their undergraduate education abroad, and item (f) of the General Conditions to be Required for Candidates section for candidates who have completed their PhD education abroad will not be sought, and these candidates will be evaluated separately.
f) Candidates will be evaluated according to the declaration they have entered in the job application system during their applications and if the information entered is incorrect or any of the following documents are missing, the application will be considered invalid.
- University Entrance Exam Result Document (OSYM approved or internet print out with a control code),
- University Entrance Exam Placement Document (OSYM approved or internet print out with a control code),
- A photocopy of diploma, certificate of exit (Undergraduate and, if applicable. Candidates who have completed their education in higher education institutions abroad must also submit their equivalence documents),
- For candidates who will graduate at the end of the 2019 - 2020 Academic Year Spring Semester; A document showing that he / she is a senior student and that he / she can graduate in June 2020 at the latest,
- Undergraduate (and if any) transcript document, current transcript for candidates who will graduate at the end of the 2019-2020 Academic Year Spring Semester,
- Foreign Language Exam Result Document or a document showing that the language of instruction is 100% English, except for the courses that are not related to the main field during undergraduate studies (approved by the university),
- Current CV (Your CV should be prepared with color photographs, in Turkish, including TR ID and phone numbers),
- Work Certificate and Service Statement for Experienced candidates.
NOTE: All developments and announcements related to the process are provided by the TÜBİTAK Presidency (www.tubitak.gov.t is) and MAM's (www.mam.tubitak.gov.t isand will be sent to the e-mail address indicated on the Application Form by the candidates who are eligible to participate in the interview.
TÜBİTAK MAM Energy Institute Contact Information
Address: TÜBİTAK Marmara Research Center
Dr. Zeki Acar Cad. No: 1 41470 Gebze / KOCAELİ
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org is
Phone: 0262 677 21 72 - 0262 677 21 74
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE