A meeting was held between TCDD and Iran Railways RAI and RAJA to cooperate in the areas of passenger transportation and logistics. During the meeting, which was held between 29-30 in May, the trainings of passenger trains from Tehran and Ankara were discussed and cooperation in Europe on logistics and touristic trips was discussed.
Saeid Rasouli, the Deputy Director of Iran's Ministry of Roads and Urban Development and RAI, who chaired the Iran delegation, visited TCDD Transport Director General Erol Arikan in his office and met for a while.
Mr. Erol Arıkan, General Manager of TCDD, said that they have had long-established cooperation with Iran Railways, and that time is the time to develop these collaborations. Arikan stressed the need for more cooperation in order to get more share of transport between Europe and Europe, and that the cooperation in the logistics sector will benefit both railway administrations. Arıkan emphasized the importance of operating a passenger train between Tehran and Ankara for the purpose of providing tourist trips especially for the citizens of both countries and then stressed that they could operate trains together in Europe.
The Guest Minister and Deputy Race Director-General Saeid Rasouli Turkey 'is also being happy, TCDD Transportation' s that they closely follow the operation and said they wanted to be a part of this operation. Rasouli said that they care very much about this meeting and the results and wished the results of the study to be beneficial for both railways.
After the negotiations between the delegations, the agreement was signed by both General Managers.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- RAI and TCDD and TCDD Transportation Agencies Coming Together 31/05/2017 RAI and TCDD and TCDD Transportation Inc. Delegations came together: The Railways of the Islamic Republic of Iran (RAI) and TCDD General Directorate and TCDD Tasimacilik AS, 19. At the RAME Meeting, TCDD held a meeting at the General Directorate of TCDD to discuss the issues in the Memorandum of Understanding signed by Turkish and Iranian high-level officials. TCDD Deputy General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun, Deputy General Manager of TCDD Transportation Mehmet Uras, RAI delegation and relevant officials attended the meeting. Vice President of RAM Expressing satisfaction with the brotherhood of Iran and Turkey H. Ashoor, Turkey and that the excess rail link between Iran's 50 years ...
- Cooperation Protocol signed between TCDD and Azerbaijan Railways 18/09/2017 TCDD Transportation Inc. General Manager Veysi Kurt and the Head of Logistics Department Mehmet Altınsoy visited 13-15 September 2017 in Baku on the Azerbaijan Railways (ADY). In the meetings held during the visit, arrangements to be applied and the transportation tariffs to be applied to the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) line were discussed. With the alternative modes of transport to the ICTA, a bilateral protocol was signed on the joint tariffs to be implemented in order to establish a suitable tariff for transporting the cargoes coming from Iran to the south, Russia-Siberia line and Trans Caspian corridor from the north to Russia and from the port of Poti to Europe and to our country. TCDD Transportation Inc. Delegation renewed Baku hey
- New Cooperation from TCDD Transportation 14/12/2017 TCDD Transport, Azerbaijan Railways and Austrian Rail Cargo company signed a triple memorandum. The agreement was signed in Baku, Azerbaijan. In the tripartite meeting hosted by Azerbaijan Railways (ADY), TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Director Veysi Kurt and Rail Cargo Board member Erig Regter delegations headed together. Azerbaijani Railways President Cavid Kurbanov explained to the parties that the Trans-Caspian International Transport Corridor and the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway, which was opened in October, informed the transport potential of Azerbaijan and discussed the development of cooperation. TCDD Transportation, Azerbaijan Railways and Rail Cargo CD
- TCDD Transport for BTK and Austrian and Azerbaijani Railways Cooperation 15/12/2017 TCDD Transportation Inc. General Manager Veysi Kurt visited 11-13 December 2017 to make a working visit to Baku, Azerbaijan. Within the scope of the visit, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. signed a memorandum of understanding between the Austrian Railways (RAIL Cargo) and Azerbaijan State Railways (ADY). The memorandum of understanding, which aims to increase the transportation by rail between Europe, the Caucasus and the Asian countries, is carried out by TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Director Veysi Kurt, Rail Cargo General Manager Eric Reghter, ADY Deputy Chairman Iqbal Huseynov signed. He attended the signing ceremony as an observer at the ADY President and the Azerbaijani Railway Minister Cavid Gurbanov. TCDD speaking at the signing ceremony İmza
- Quality Increases on Rail with TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ and Anadolu University 12/03/2018 Inauguration of 36 March 9 Eskişehir Anadolu University in cooperation with Anadolu University and European Commission, European Union Ministry of Education and Youth Programs Center Rectorate. Çetin Altun, Assistant General Manager of TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ, Rector of Anadolu University. Dr. Prof. Dr. Naci Gündoğan, Director of the Institute of Transport Sciences Dr. SHE IS. In addition to Mete Koçkar, Vice Rectors and a large number of academicians, students and press members were also present. TCDD Transportation Inc. T
- Candidates Eligible to Attend Train Engineer Course Organized by İŞKUR and TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ 06/04/2018 The main and substitute candidates who are eligible to participate in the train engineer course organized by İŞKUR and TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ are listed in the attached list. 10 April 2018 will start on the main candidates who qualify for the course before the psychotechnical examination; 1- Obtain a medical board report from any State Hospitals or one of the Official University Hospitals. In the Health Board Report; a- Vision (right-left eye indicated separately) b- Color examination (ishihora test done), c- Hearing examination (pure sound mean in audiometric examination, average of 500, 1000 and 2000 frequencies, O - 30 dB) - Screening test (Exciter and -
- Strategic Cooperation Agreement Between TCDD and Kazakhstan Railways 14/09/2018 12 September 2018 began in Ankara on Turkey-Kazakhstan Investment Forum in Kazakhstan Railways National Company with TCDD Transport Inc. (ktz) signed a strategic cooperation agreement. During the meeting between the delegations of the two countries, General Director of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) was represented by Veysi Kurt, while the Republic of Kazakhstan was represented by Kanat Alpıspayev, General Manager of Kazakhstan National Railways National Company. "Rail transport of is aimed at maintaining a common work to improve." By the Republic of Kazakhstan with the Agreement and the Republic of Turkey, the Trans-Caspian International Transport Route (TITAN) (within the Central Corridor) activities, the Caucasus and to improve the transit transport potential in parts of Europe and the development of rail transport ...
- New Member of the Railway Transport Association TCDD Transportation Inc. 13/05/2017 Railway Transport Association's New Member TCDD Transportation Inc.: The Association of Railway Transportation continues to grow and strengthen with new members every day. In the Board of Directors meeting held on 02 May 2017 of DTD, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş.'s application for membership was evaluated and accepted. 01 As of January 2017, the process of railway transportation to liberalization and opening to competition has actually started. Accordingly, TCDD Transportation Inc. passenger and cargo transportation, logistics services, ferries and freight and passenger transport is realized. High-speed trains, conventional trains, suburban trains, Marmaray, Başkentray, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. by…
- Iran RAI delegation and TCDD delegation gathered in Malatya 28/09/2017 The delegations of the two countries met again in Malatya on 31-2017 September 18 in accordance with the decision taken at the meeting held in Ankara on 19 May 2017 between the RAI Delegation of Iran and TCDD. On behalf of TCDD, the Director of 5, Üzeyir Ülker, was appointed as the Head of the Regional Directorate ŞİFFUR Erselani. in Malatya Coordinator Manager Muzaffer Koç. At the meeting, the objective of increasing the railway transportation of the two countries to 1-1,5 million tons levels was discussed.
- Railway Transport Workshop (Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey within the scope of the EU project) 19/09/2013 Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Project Scope Rail Transport Workshop: The Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry of Transport conducted in cooperation with Spain "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey Twinning Project 2. In the context of tay Preparation of Intermodal Transportation Legislation iştir, a workshop on ası Railway Transportation atı was held in 18 June 2013 in Ankara. 2 of the project. The purpose of the component is to develop a draft legislation proposal on intermodality in freight transport. All-day workshop was attended by experts, speakers and representatives of the Turkish railway sector from the Spanish administration. In the workshop, Turkey will be applied to the railway, which can give an impetus to intermodality the most suitable measures together ...
- Combined transport will be the transport model of the future 06/12/2013 Combined Transport's future transport model olacak.türki - The European Union's Transport in the framework of financial cooperation, Communications and Maritime Affairs Spain Transportation and conducted jointly by the Ministry of Public Works "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Twinning Project" closing meeting was held in Ankara. UTİKAD Chairman of Board of Directors Turgut Erkeskin and Board Member Kayıhan Özdemir Turan attended the closing meeting of the project, which has been contributing to all stages of the UTIKAD-International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association, which has been working for two years. Talat Aydın, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, ar
- Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transportation Seminar 05/06/2014 Combined Transport and Rail and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar: Combined Transport and Rail and Dangerous Goods Transportation Seminar 21 will be held on June 2014 in Istanbul. The second training seminar of the Academy of Railway Transportation Association (DTD), which is the first and only non-governmental organization in the railway sector Kav Combined Transport and Rail and Hazardous Goods Transportation ramsal This training series, which will provide cognitive gains at the conceptual and functional levels of the components of the railway, will take the participants one step further in the railway sector and the institution they work with. This year we will develop the first DT
- DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held 29/06/2014 DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held: The second of the trainings carried out within the scope of 2014 Training Period of the N Academy of Railway Transport Association eğitim (DTD) was held at Byotell Istanbul on June 21. The seminar on oldu Combined Transport and Railway and Transportation of Dangerous Goods ”was intensified by the interest and participation of the sector. In the seminar, the first presentation of “Dangerous Goods Transportation bine was carried out by Izzet Işık, Deputy Director General of Regulation on Dangerous Goods and Combined Transport. Later, Buyan Logistics Operation Coordinator and DTD Secretary General Jan Berslen Devrim “Dangerous Goods Logistics Genel, UDHB Dangerous Goods and Combined Ardından
- CAF, the Spanish railroad crosses manufacturer, continues to be the supplier of the Rome Metro 05/11/2012 5 signed an agreement with the Spanish firm CAF on 15 million Euros for the purchase of six sets of 113 metro cars for the year. The new metro cars will be available at the newly opened 22 km B1 and at the Bologna Conca D'oro line opened in June. 53 subway vehicle previously supplied; It was used on the A, B and Roma-Lido lines of the Roman Metro. Source: Raillynews
- CAF, the Spanish railroad crosses manufacturer, continues to be the supplier of the Rome Metro 05/11/2012
5 signed an agreement with the Spanish firm CAF on 15 million Euros for the purchase of six sets of 113 metro cars for the year. The new metro cars will be available at the newly opened 22 km B1 and at the Bologna Conca D'oro line opened in June. 53 subway vehicle previously supplied; It was used on the A, B and Roma-Lido lines of the Roman Metro. Source: Raillynews Source Article from https://rayhaber.com/ispanyol-demiryolu-raclari-ureticisi-caf-roma-metrosu-tedarikcisi-olmaya-devam-ediyor/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium = rss -cafe-roma-metro-for-suppliers-in-progress is to be
- Support for Yolder's E-raıl Project 25/09/2014 IL e-RAIL esi for Yolder's E-raıl Project: esi e-RAIL esi is the European Commission's ışma e-RAIL esi vocational training project which is submitted to the Erasmus + Program. Y e-RAIL D vocational training project, which was made by the Railway Construction and Operating Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER) under the Erasmus + Program, was accepted by the European Commission. The project, which aims to prepare educational programs suitable for national vocational qualifications and e-learning based implementation, will be realized with the European Union grant fund and will last for two years. Within the scope of the Erasmus + Program in the field of education and youth by the European Union for the year 2014 the National Agency of Turkey ...
- URAYSİM Project Kıraç Field 21/03/2017 URAYSİM Project Kıraç Alana Kaymalı: CHP Eskişehir deputy Utku Çakırözer, the National Rail Systems Center (URAYSİM) project on the Alpu Plain, declared as Agricultural Site has brought the agenda of the Assembly. Called the government to prevent the damage of the fertile land of Alpulu farmers to the project, Çakırözer said, az Do not kill the fertile soil of Alpu Alp. CHP Eskişehir deputy Utku Cakirozer, Agricultural Lands were declared on the Alpu Plain National Rail Systems Center (URAYSIM) project on the agenda of the Parliament, the Alpine farmers to prevent damage to the project has called for the efficient lands of the farmers. Çakırözer, olac We believe that URAYSİM project will benefit Eskişehir. But instead of efficient plots ar
- RAI Delegation Visited Veysi Kurt 31/05/2017 RAI Delegation Visited Veysi Kurt: A delegation headed by Vice-President of Iranian Railways (RAI) Hossein Ashoori visited TCDD Forwarding General Director Veysi Kurt in his office to hold talks and attend meetings. In bilateral talks lasted about 1 hours of brotherly and friendly countries Turkey and Iran also voiced the railway sector was gratifying development of their relations. TCDD Tasimacilik AS General Manager Veysi Kurt stated in his visit: ğ TCDD Tasimacilik AS established with the liberalization of the railway transportation in our country, not only in the country, but abroad 25 million km2 transport in the geography T
- EurasiaRail 2012 Railway, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition Participant ULUSOY RAIL 09/03/2012 We will share our urban and intercity rail system solutions at EurasiaRail 8 fair, which will be held in 10-2012 March 2012 at Istanbul Expo Center as ULUSOY RAIL. 10. We will be pleased to welcome you to our stand at ULUSOY RAIL in the area of C4.
- Prepared in Kandıra, they traveled by bike on Europe 10/02/2019 Barış and İpek Şen teach mathematics in Kandıra, Kocaeli. As a cycling enthusiast family, the 17 with their daughter, one of whom is 9 monthly and one of whom is 2018, is on a European tour in the summer. One of the European bicycle routes network ”Eurovelo'15 ov family visited the 6 country. Şen Family aiming to travel the whole world together with their daughters within the scope of possibilities, prepared the tour preparations by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality in Kandıra bicycle path. 48 DAILY BICYCLE TOUR Kandıra Anatolian High School, the mathematics teacher and Peace and Ipek Sen, 2018 summer trip in Europe on a bike journey. Family 9 N
- Village Roads Renewed in Kandira 18/03/2019 The Metropolitan Municipality continues its road construction works in villages as it is in many parts of Kocaeli. In this context, road maintenance, repair and construction works were completed on some roads in Duraklı, Pınardüzü, Hüdaverdiler and Duraçalı villages of Kandıra district. Thanks to the asphalting works, the transportation of the citizens living in the villages of the region is made easier. VILLAGE ROADS ASPHALTED In the works that gained the satisfaction of the citizens, 4 km long 7 meter wide road construction was made between Duraklı and Pınardüzü. 6 thousand tons of asphalt, 11 thousand tons of PMT material and 20 thousand tons of cubic meter stability materials were used in the construction works. In addition, Melen…
- TCDD Transport Inc., 1 500 XNUMX Person at the Festival 29/06/2017 TCDD Transport Inc., 1 Million 500 Persons Carried Feast: TCDD Transport Inc. General Manager Veysi Kurt and Deputy General Manager Mehmet Uras, the company was celebrated with employees. General Manager Kurt, 1 2017 January 500 as the date of the commencement of the duty TCDD Transportation Inc. in the first feast of high-speed, conventional train and Marmaray'da one million 1 thousand people shared the pride and happiness of the company employees shared with pride. 500 XNUMX million people in the accident without accident without her beloved loved ones General Manager, addressing to employees of the company in the holiday of the Kurt Kurt, millions of citizens to come together with their loved ones, holiday Bayram
- TCDD Transport 15 Carries Thousands of Citizens in July 18/07/2017 TCDD Transport 15 Carries Thousands of Citizens in July: TCDD Tasimacilik AS has served thousands of citizens in Ankara commuter trains and Marmaray due to the measures taken by 15 to achieve a convenient transportation opportunity for citizens due to July Democracy and National Unity Day. 15 July 2017 Citizens of Sincan and Ankara Train Station (ATG) operated on Saturday and our citizens were safe and fast. The choice of transportation of citizens in Istanbul was Marmaray. Thousands of citizens 15-17 48 hours between July and daytime free day and night with Marmaray tarih Democracy Watch and National Unity ız to the square Bin
- The Problems of TCDD Transport Staff Moved to the Agenda of the Assembly 12/12/2018 GOOD Party Balikesir Deputy İsmail Ok, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Cahit Turhan, the TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. he carried the problems of his staff to the parliamentary agenda. The proposal submitted to the Presidency of the Parliament, "Train Preparation and Movement Form (5600), the model to prepare the model without any training is transferred to the logistics staff, train structure workers as a result of the separation of infrastructure into two as a result of the workplace and workers, all the workplace near the staff shortage allegedly taken. " statements were given. The questions of the question submitted by MP Ok; 1- The maneuver given to the train staff in the workplaces with right of incitement UM
- TCDD Transport Participates in Trans Caspian International Transport Association Meeting 19/01/2019 General Manager Veysi Kurt, General Director of TCDD Transport Inc. participated in TITR AŞ Trans Caspian International Transport Union General Assembly held in Azerbaijan on 17 January 2019. the scope of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line of the important sections of the form that the Trans-Caspian railway central corridor of more effective and efficient rendered in the direction of the general assembly to discuss various matters further, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line tariffs to increase Turkey-Russia transport volume of Azerbaijan-Georgia -Turkey trails covering the new tariff protocol was signed. Veysi Kurt, General Manager evaluating the board and signed protocol; "30 2017 October the company opened in transport began in the BTK line, starting from the Chinese border in Kazakhstan extending to Turkey ...