Providing pedestrian superiority in traffic, increasing the safety of life and property in Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Soma 'Pedestrian First' icons realized.
Within the scope of the Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year announced by the Ministry of Interior with the slogan 'Priority of Life, Priority of Pedestrian' for the year 2019, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has; pedestrian priority 'Pedestrian First' is the assembly of icons. Traffic Services Branch Directorate of Transportation Department carried out by teams in various streets of Soma pedestrian crossing lanes were pulled. Pedestrian crossing of the appropriate distance to the pedestrian crossing and pedestrians to protect the superiority of the work done in the district, won the appreciation of the people of the district. Transportation Department teams, within the scope of the work schedule 'First Pedestrian' implementation throughout the province by implementing the traffic will support the increase of pedestrian safety.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 'Pedestrian' Application on Akhisar's Roads 27/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, '' First Pedestrian '' project initiated by the Ministry of Interior in the 81 province for the priority of pedestrian safety. The teams of the Directorate of Transportation of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality pointed out the pedestrian safety applications by drawing the pedestrian crossing lines and 'First Pedestrian' visuals on the streets where there is heavy traffic and pedestrian traffic. Teams, pedestrian crossings in front of the drivers can see the 'First Pedestrian' images with the renewal of the work has done. It is important to note that the drivers have come to the pedestrian crossings and are careful gel
- Pedestrian Crossing First Pedestrian Application 20/03/2019 In order to draw attention to the pedestrian priority of the Ministry of Interior in the province of 81, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality undertook the first implementation. Mediterranean University Vocational School of Social Sciences 'First Pedestrian' images were drawn in front. Since the 2019 year is announced as y Pedestrian priority traffic year edil by the Ministry of Interior, the teams connected to the Traffic Branch Directorate of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department also overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Visual warning of pedestrian and school crossings The first application of the project to be carried out on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density geçit
- Pedestrian Practice in Gördes 15/05/2019 Within the scope of the pedestrian priority traffic year announced by the Ministry of Interior for the year of 2019 with the motto of 'Priority of Life, Priority Emitting', Manisa Metropolitan Municipality is determined by the following points; Expressing pedestrian priority First assembles pedestrian icons. In this context, strips were drawn on various streets of Gördes district which determine the pedestrian priority. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has carried out various works in order to provide pedestrian superiority in traffic and increase the security of life and property, in this context, also assembled 'First Pedestrian' icons in Gördes district. In the works carried out by Directorate of Transportation Department Traffic Services Branch, pedestrian crossing strips were taken in various streets of the district. Ulaşım
- 'First Pedestrian' Images were Draw on Pedestrian Roads in Sakarya 20/05/2019 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department is implementing a new application. In order to increase the awareness of pedestrian priority in traffic, new pedestrian paths in various parts of the city were first seen on foot. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Branch is implementing a new application. With the new study, 'First Pedestrian' visuals started to be drawn on the strips of lightless pedestrian roads in various parts of the city. In a statement from the Transportation Department of the Presidency, "Turkey in the year 2019 'Pedestrian Priority Year' together with the proclamation of the traffic in the pedestrian priority to raise awareness and draw attention to pedestrian priority Traffic Directorate on behalf of our team ...
- Kardemir: İnsan People First, Environment First ir 18/12/2017 Kardemir Board of Directors: With the increase of SO2 ratio from outside or from outside, we have initiated an investigation on all potential sources that may cause manipulative movement on Kardemir. The following is the press release from the Board of Directors: 5.400 employees, who are currently serving in the field, and the last 10 continue to serve our province and our country with its investments in the amount of 4.2 Billion in the year. Considering that each tonne of steel production is bread and anthrax to the 40 person (World Steel Statistics), it is seen that approximately 96 thousand people make a living from our company. Her
- 'First Pedestrian' Application in Saruhanlı for the Safety of Pedestrians 22/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has carried out various works in order to provide pedestrian superiority in traffic and to increase the security of life and property, carried out the installation of 'First Pedestrian' icons in Saruhanlı. Within the scope of the study, strips were drawn on various streets of Saruhanli to determine the pedestrian priority. Within the scope of the pedestrian priority traffic year announced by the Ministry of Interior for the year of 2019 with the motto of 'Priority of Life, Priority Emitting', lar Pedestrian Y icons, which imply pedestrian priority, are assembled. Pedestrian crossing strips were taken on various streets of Saruhanli during the studies carried out by the Directorate of Transportation Department Traffic Services. To the pedestrian crossing of vehicle drivers Araç
- İpekböceği Tramway First Istanbul, Then Go On The Road To Europe 18/06/2018 2009 was the year ... Speaking to build a tram-producing factory in Bursa, many people sneered, "dream," he said. In particular, the trams Durmazlar Machine will produce when the number of non-believers was very high. The reason is that in the rail systems sector dominated by world giant companies, it was thought that Bursa could not only be insufficient in terms of technology, but could not cope with giant companies in the competition. But it didn't ... Durmazlar produced better as well as better trams than many tram manufacturers known as technology. "Recep'in (Altepe) tram can not get out of the Çakırhamam slope," he said, but the wait did not last long. Now ... Lip twist, "Bursa can not do in the" called, "world's giant companies can not compete with the" Silk of the Silkworm self-internal and external yap
- PTT's HGS Mobile Application is Online 25/11/2014 PTT HGS Mobile App Live: Post Office branches with more than 4000 having Turkey's most extensive network, HGS has released mobile apps on the iOS and Android platforms. Thanks to the HGS mobile application developed by ePTTAVM and Ülkem A.Ş., HGS stops to PTT for the filling process. HGS mobile application, which has been prepared to raise awareness of the community due to the increase of internet sites and applications that claim to make HGS sales and filling recently, can be downloaded free of charge to all phones and tablets. With the HGS mobile app, which eliminates the need to go to PTT to upload to HGSs, which is the new standard of rapid transition on highways lar
- Highway bridge and connection paths before project failure after infrastructure hit 18/02/2015 The highway bridge and the connection roads before the project fault hit the infrastructure: The error in the project on the highway bridge and connection roads in Menemen was noticed after the groundbreaking ceremony. The project was modified but the construction was interrupted by the infrastructure displacements. In Menemen, 50 covers the highway bridges and connection roads that will facilitate the transportation of Esatpaşa, İsmet İnönü and Uğur Mumcu neighborhoods where a thousand people live ü
- Soma Not forgotten in Kağıthane Railway Tour 22/05/2014 Soma was not forgotten in Kağıthane Railway Tour: A group called İstanbul Gezginleri, which traveled to the Black Sea Sahara Line, which was established to carry the woody basin coals to the Silahtarağa Electric Factory, commemorated the workers who lost their lives in the mine disaster in Soma. The city's natural and historical richness of the city with the regular program of Istanbul Travelers group called the group, they did not forget the mining accident that occurred in the district of Soma in Manisa, Kagithane. During the 1 World War I, the members of the group visited the Black Sea Sahara Line route, which was established to carry the wooded basin coals to the Silahtarağa Electric Factory.
- Koçbay, Ödemiş and Soma Line Investigations 15/09/2018 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 3. Within the scope of the tour organized in the Region, 3 interviewed staff by inspecting the stations and stations. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay reviewed the ongoing works on site. Koçbay, Ödemiş and Bayındır Stations and Torbalı-Ödemiş level crossings and new saydinglerle examined the line along the road. During the train tour between Bandırma Express and Basmane-Soma, Koçbay visited the stations and stations and met with the staff. Koçbay, then Menemen-Manisa 2.and 3. line construction and signaling. Within the scope of the examinations S
- Pedestrian Work Before Karaman Municipality 13/03/2019 Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city. 2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on the spot: Çalış Traffic signs and markers are very important in terms of human life and security. Çalış
- Pedestrian Work Before Karaman Municipality 16/03/2019 Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city. 2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on the spot: Çalış Traffic signs and markers are very important in terms of human life and security. Çalış
- Road Marking Study Before Manisa City Hospital 05/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams carried out road line studies in order to ensure pedestrian and vehicle safety in front of the City Hospital. After determining the road lines, the teams pointed out the importance of life in traffic by placing 'First Pedestrian' icons on the route within the scope of the 2019 Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year events that were announced during the last period. Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Services teams carried out road line studies in front of Manisa City Hospital. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, and Bülent Ceylan, Traffic Services Branch Manager, accompanied the feverish work of the teams. There are many Trafik
- Pedestrian Visual Line Study in Salihli 10/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality and Salihli Municipality launched the first application in the Salihli district center within the scope of the 'First Pedestrian' project initiated by the Ministry of Interior in 81 province to draw attention to pedestrian priority in traffic. The teams of the Directorate of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality carried out the first application by drawing the pedestrian crossing lines and the 'First Pedestrian' visuals on the Kurudere Street and Turan Street where the traffic and pedestrian traffic is intense in the city center. Teams, pedestrian crossings 'First Pedestrian' visuals that can be seen by the drivers did the line work. Thus, drivers should be able to slow down safely when approaching the pedestrian crossing and be warned by considering the appropriate distance.
- Manisa Metropolitan First Said Yaya 03/06/2019 Within the scope of 'Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year' announced by the Ministry of Interior by the slogan 'Priority of Life, Priority Emitting' for the year of 2019, Pedestrian symbolizes pedestrian priority. Within this scope, the stripes that determine the pedestrian priority were drawn in various streets of Kırkağaç district. In order to ensure pedestrian safety and supremacy in traffic, and to prevent loss of life and property, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality carried out the painting of 'First Pedestrian' icons in Kırkağaç district. In the works carried out by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, the pedestrian crossing on various streets of the district il
- Pedestrian Priority Ground Application in Konya 22/04/2019 After the announcement of 2019 by the Ministry of Internal Affairs by the Ministry of Internal Affairs as the Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year, the Konya Metropolitan Municipality made ground markings to the 235 point on the main street in order to create awareness of pedestrian priority in traffic. The attention to pedestrians will be carried out in front of the 362 school in the center. Konya Metropolitan Municipality continues its pedestrian priority ground works on the main streets in the city center and in front of the school. After the Ministry of Interior announced the 2019 year as the Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year, in the 81 provinces, in the same month, the practices of pedestrians were started with the slogan geç Priority of Life, Priority Emitting İç. In this context, on the instructions of the Ministry Bu
- Pedestrian Priority Floor Application from Malatya Metropolitan 17/05/2019 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the year of the 2019 "Traffic Year of Priority" has been declared in order to create awareness of pedestrians in traffic traffic on many points horizontal, vertical siding, road marking and gravity studies carried out. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, by the Ministry of Interior announced the year of geler Pedestrian Priority Traffic geler in the year of 2019. In order to create awareness of pedestrian priority in traffic, drivers made horizontal and vertical ground markings on main streets and pedestrian traffic. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality works on pedestrian priority ground works on the main streets in the city center and in front of the school. 2019 year of the Ministry of Interior Yaya işleri
- Soma action in Istanbul Metro 15/05/2014 Soma action in Istanbul Metro: After the death of 232 worker in Soma, a protest action is organized in Istanbul Metro. In Manisa Soma coal mine disaster in causing the death of 205 people are different yerlerindeprotesto Turkey. While a group of young people sit in front of the branch of Soma Holding in Istanbul Levent, young people are protesting in İstanbul Metro. The group of 5 people who wanted to protest the disaster in Soma came in front of the office of Soma Kömür İşletmeleri A.Ş. At night, 'killers' on the walls of the office in front of the office, where the group started a sit-in. In their hands 'Not fate, murder,'
- TCDD did not train for Soma rally 14/05/2015 TCDD did not train for Soma rally: DİSK Aegean Region Representative Memiş Sarı, DİSK, KESK, TMMOB and TTB's 16 TCDD to commemorate 301 miners on Saturday, May, to share their families' grievances and to convey their demands against charges and subcontracting. "No wagon" on the grounds that the train did not give. Yellow, the price of the train, even with the 10 wagon, but the unknown forces were determined to be blocked by pressure on TCDD. 301 decides to do a rally before the 1.5 miners in Soma for the anniversary of his death at work oma
- Procurement Notice: Consultancy service procurement for the double-line construction of Manisa Soma (Delayed to 02.07.2015 Date) 26/06/2015 Manisa Soma double-line construction services procurement service General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 3. COUNSELING SERVICE PROCUREMENT FOR PROVIDING DOUBLE LINEING OF THE REGIONAL MANUFACTURING GOODS REGION OF MANISA SOMA is invited to apply for pre-qualification applications for bidding. In accordance with the provisions in the 4734 section of the Law No. 5 with the participation of the tenderers who will be invited to submit the tender by being listed shortly according to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification among the ones determined as the result of the pre-qualification evaluation, the tender procedure between certain tenderers lik
- Manisa - Soma Double Line Design Project Preliminary application deadline is postponed to 02 July 2015 date 26/06/2015 TCDD 3. The project has been postponed to 02 date 2015 July 3 16. New developments regarding the procurement of H Consultancy service regarding the twinning of Manisa Soma kayded which will be realized by the Regional Directorate were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The pre-election deadline date of the tender previously announced as 2015 June 02 was postponed to 2015 date of July 200. The pre-selection documents can be obtained at the following address during the working hours for TL 3. - TCDD XNUMX. Area…
- Manisa - Soma Double Line Design Project Pre-selection applications were collected 09/07/2015 TCDD 3. Pre-selection applications were collected from Manisa to Soma Region. Turkish State Railways (TCDD) 3. The pre-election applications of the ales Consultancy for the twinning of the Manisa Soma top tender to be realized by the Regional Directorate were collected on the 02 July 2015 day. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The companies that apply for pre-selection for the tender are as follows: 1. Altınok Engineering 2. Botek Inc. 3. EDK Project - Aksa Project 4. Emay Engineering 5. Enye Construction 6. KMG Project 7. Mega Engineering 8. Optim Obermeyer 9. Prota Engineering 10. Pr
- Manisa - Soma Double-Line Design Project Winners were asked to bid on 29 by September 2015 06/08/2015 TCDD 3. Pre-Selection of the Manisa - Soma Interconnection Project 29 was requested to submit bids until September 2015. Turkish State Railways (TCDD) 3. 02 on July 2015 by the Regional Directorate of the pre-election applications were collected, the pre-selection of the tender for the an Consultancy on the dualization of the Manisa Soma mal tender 29 2015 14.00 on September 1 was asked to bid up to the hour 2. the winners of this tender were determined as follows: 3. Altınok Engineering XNUMX. EDK Project - Aksa Project XNUMX. Enye Construction En
- Manisa - Soma Interconnection Project 08/10/2015 TCDD 3. Region Manisa - Soma Double Line Design Project Offers Gathered Turkish State Railways (TCDD) 3. The proposals of the, Consultancy on the twinning of the Manisa Soma ları tender, which was collected by the Regional Directorate on the 02 July 2015 day, were collected on the 29 September 2015 day. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After the evaluation studies, the financial envelopes of the companies that are found suitable will be opened. Bidding companies are: 1. Altınok Engineering 2. Enye Construction 3. KMG Project 4. Mega Engineering 5. Optim Obermeyer 6. Prota Engineering 7. Proyapı Engineering 8. Tümaş ...