IETT's D1 and D2 lines 15 opened for the people of Istanbul who would like to go on their hiking. Trekking lines will only work on weekends.
IETT, which will have a positive impact on the soul and body health of the people who want to do trekking D1 Polonezköy - Üsküdar / Kadıköy and D2 Besiktas - Belgrad Forest, which are put into service for the Istanbulites, will be on weekends during the summer months. 15 2019 XNUMX flights will start on Saturday.
The route of Kadıköy / Üsküdar-Polonezköy line numbered D1; Kadikoy, Numune Hospital, Dogancilar, Altunizade, Umraniye, Cakmak Bridge, Sile Road, Cubuklu Houses, Polonezkoy Muhtarlik in the form of the number of the Besiktas - Belgrade Forests line D2 departing from the Zincirlikuyu Metrobus 4. Levent, Maslak, Hacıosman, Atatürk Arboretum and Belgrade Forest will go through Göktürk.
Detailed information about timetables and routes www.iett.istanbul web address.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- IETT's Trekking Lines Starts Flights to Tomorrow 08/06/2018 IETT, D1 and D2 lines 9, opened for the people of Istanbul who want to take a walk in nature, will be launching in June. Lines will only work on weekends. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality supports Istanbul residents for healthy living. IETT is launching flights to D1 Polonezköy - Üsküdar / Kadıköy and D2 Beşiktaş - Belgrad Forest lines for Istanbulites who want to have trekking with a positive effect on their health and body health. 9 June 2018 The trekking expeditions that will start on Saturday will serve on weekends during the summer months. A special line for nature lovers ere The route of Polonezköy - Üsküdar / Kadıköy line numbered D1; Kadıköy, Numune Hospital, Doğancılar, Kadıköy
- Gospel for Nature Enthusiasts from IETT! Trekking Lines Begins 05/06/2018 IETT's D1 and D2 lines 9 opened for the people of Istanbul who would like to go on their hiking. Trekking lines will only work on weekends. IETT, which will have a positive impact on the soul and body health of the people who want to do trekking D1 Polonezköy - Üsküdar / Kadıköy and D2 Besiktas - Belgrad Forest, which are put into service for the Istanbulites, will be on weekends during the summer months. 9 2018 1 flights will start on Saturday. Special Line for Natureists The route of Polonezköy - Üsküdar / Kadıköy line numbered DXNUMX; Kadikoy, Numune Hospital, Dogancilar, Altunizade, Umraniye, Cakmak Bridge, Sile Road, Cubuklu Houses, Kadıköy
- IETT's botanical bus bus goes on the road 30/10/2014 IETT's botanical bus bus goes on the road: Istanbul Electric Tramway and General Directorate of Tunneling Enterprises (IETT) announced that it will launch its new bus named ünel bussaport İ. IETT's otobüs botanical bus “is located on the roof of the promenade. There are ında more green areas or in Istanbul and the bus will be in service on the roof. IETT, who said that he started off with the idea of tı more green areas “, was expressed as follows: It also saves energy and improves air conditioning performance as it does not directly expose the bus roof to the sun's rays. The wasted water is suy
- Konya Blue Train Starts 16/08/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), Ramadan Bayramı'yl the conflicting dates, while putting the time the new trains in various mainline and regional trails, the mainline railway to meet the increasing passenger demand because of the feast was reinforced with additional cars. Konya-Izmir-Konya route to the road renewal of a new train named Konya Blue Train was placed. The train departing from both cities at 20.00 will follow the Izmir-Manisa-Uşak-Afyon and Konya routes. The train consists of an air conditioned 4 pulman, 1 sleeve, 1 bed and 1 dining car. Due to the first flight of the Konya Blue Train, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications will be at the Alsancak Railway Station at 19.30,
- BUDO Starts In Flight Has Flight Schedules | Bursa 02/01/2013 BUDO Starts in Flight There are Sea Plane Expeditions Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, Bursa Sea Bus Operations (BUDO) from January to January between Bursa and Istanbul said he would start flights. Altepe announced that they will launch seaplane flights between Gemlik district of Istanbul and Istanbul and emphasized that the 19 seaplanes will take the project from Haliç to Gemlik Dörtyol Mevkii and implement the project in the fastest way. Altepe, Hüdavendigar, Yıldırım Beyazıt and Nilüfer Hatun will start their voyages in January with the ships, which tell them that they have established Bursa Sea Buses (BUDO).
- Private trains start next time 28/04/2013 Special trains start next time Railways will also make special trains. The draft law on ü Freedom of Railway Transportation bu, which will continue to be held in Parliament this week and the first part is accepted, opens the railways to the private sector. With the draft, TCDD's units related to train operations are separated and State Railways Transportation Corporation is established. TCDD will operate in the national railway infrastructure. Private companies can build their own rail. On this infrastructure and on the national railway train operations will be able to do. Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim, '' the railroads, the lower and superstructure are divided into two. The infrastructure will continue as TCDD.,
- Raybüs 1 from Kırıkkale Ankara will start in July 18/06/2013 Kirikkale Ankara between July 1 time starts running Raybüs road works that were canceled because of time running between Ankara-Kırıkkale Kırıkkale Express (Raybüs), after the completion of the work will start again next time. 1 It is expected that the public will benefit greatly from the railroad which is expected to start in July. RAYBÜS AGE IN SERVICE Kırıkkale Express, which was canceled due to road works, comes again after a long break. The fact that 30 is entering the hizmte after a short break like the daily has created happiness among the citizens. Raybüs, which has already occupied all its seats, largely meets the expectations of those who go to the capital Ankara, especially in the morning. From Kırıkkale in the morning at 05.45 and at 12.25 Kır
- Çakabey Starts on Flight 27/04/2014 Çakabey Starts to Start: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu 10 years prior to the work they put the metro, IZBAN, renewal of buses and trams emphasizing the priority ları It was not possible to continue the sea transportation with the ferry that was almost impossible to work anymore. After long research and with courage, we decided to make a risky decision to build a ship from carbon composite material in order to catch the next years in shipping. For the first time in the world, the passenger ship of this size was made of carbon composite material for Izmir. What a big coincidence that they were made by a local shipyard in Yalova. Of course arada
- BM04 IETT Starts Now From Kavaklı 21/01/2017 BM04 IETT Line Starts From Kavaklı Now: The first stop of the BM04 line, which moves from İhlas Marmara Houses to Avcılar Metrobüs, has been taken to Kavaklı Quarter on Canary Street. In order to facilitate transportation in the district, the Office of the Bureau of Science Affairs of Beylikdüzü Municipality organized a BM04 IETT Bus Line as a result of its meetings with the Metropolitan Municipality İETT Regional Directorate. Beylikdüzü Municipality, which took steps to solve transportation problems in parallel with the increasing population density of Beylikdüzü, was in permanent communication with the Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of İETT. As the first stop for a while, we moved from the İhlas Marmara Houses and reached the Avcılar Metrobus stop ed
- New Generation High Speed Train In China Starts In September! 22/08/2017 The new-generation high-speed train, which will begin operations on September 2017, will reduce the length of the 1.250 km road between Beijing and Shanghai to four and a half hours. According to the official Xinhua Agency, the trial of this new type of 400-hour train started in June. 350 km per hour The train that reached speed was put into operation from 2008. However, at the 2011, an accident near Wenzhou resulted in their speed being reduced to 250-300. Now with this new generation, China has regained one of the fastest trains in the world. China 20.000 more than a mile high-speed train rail in China, until the 2020 10.000 km than fazla
- Hakkari University Carries Snow Trekking 06/03/2013 Hakkari University (HU) Mountaineering and Outdoor Sports Community and Zirve Mountaineering Hakkari Representation by the Winter Trekking (Snow Trekking) will organize. According to the statement made by HU, the winter trekking will be done from Mergabüt Ski Center to Hakkari center. In the statement, ında Hiking 09 will start on the Saturday morning at 08: 30 at the Mergabütan Ski resort with an elevation of 2 thousand 600. The magnificent mountain scenery, a bird's eye view of the city and a pleasant walk in the snow are all invited to our people., Source: iha
- Metrobus release from Karsan, which won IETT's Metrobus tender | Metrobus tender 27/07/2012 . It is not the right approach to compare the vehicles currently being used in the Metrobus line with the vehicles under the tender, technically or economically, rob said Karsan, who won the tender for IETT's Metrobus. In a written statement from Karsan, it was stated that the most economical offer was given by IKT for the purchase of 200 units of natural gas from the IETT, and the most economical offer for 250 pieces of bellows bus procurement tenders was given by Karsan. The tender process is not completed yet and the process is ongoing. 25 July 2012 is in the press on Wednesday as a result of the ongoing bus tender…
- Akmugan Evaluates IETT's 2016 Year Budget 22/07/2017 In his speech on the 2016 Budget Final Account Report of the IIPT Assembly Member Hadi Akmugan IETT, IETT stated that IETT is turning to incomplete capital investment and said, N This means less buses, less metrobus and less tramways. This does not come on time, the crowd is not boarded, the ride is not easy to ride, the fish farm, plenty of accident travels means m said CHP İBB Council Member Hadi Akmugan IETT 2016 Budget Final Account Report in his speech on IETT's missing capital investment, IETT said. noting, vay This means less buses, less metrobus and fewer trams. This does not come on time, Bu
- IBB Assembly Approves IETT's 2017 Year Annual Report 13/04/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council approved the 2017 Year Activity Report of the General Directorate of IETT. IETT General Manager Ahmet Bagis presented the report to the Assembly, technological solutions and complaints given to the drivers decreased the passenger satisfaction, increased passenger satisfaction, he said. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Assembly, April meetings 4. In the merger, IETT discussed the 2017 Annual Report. IETT General Manager Ahmet Bağış who presented the activity report to the Assembly, IETT 147 years of service by increasing the quality of public transport service to Istanbul by specifying, 5 bin 446 employee and 6 269 24 vehicle, offering hours of uninterrupted service said. Ahmet Bagis, ost Metrobus, Nostalgic Tram Ahmet
- IETT's Driverless Wheeled Nostalgic Tram Details 23/04/2018 In the yer World Cities Congress Istanbul 2018 yerine hosted by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (geliştir World Cities Congress on Smart Cities N), IETT has developed many details, from the locality rate to the technical characteristics of the driverless electric autonomous vehicle. The manufacturing activities of IETT's driverless vehicle were carried out in a factory operating in the automotive sector in Bursa, Kocaeli and İkitelli İETT garage. 2018 is a nostalgic trolley-based driverless vehicle selected from different designs and is completed at the end of 4. Charging time 2017-4,5 hour between the nostalgic tram-looking driverless vehicle, 9 said the kilometer range. …
- İETT petroleum fuel needs from Turkey 27/06/2018 Turkey Petroleum, has won the tender to meet the fuel needs of İETT belonging Metrobus and bus. Total Metrobus İETT 535, 2 756 thousand pieces winner in the tender for a total fuel needs of the fleet of vehicles, including buses 3 291 thousand inner city was the Petroleum Turkey. Speaking on cooperation Director General of Turkey Petroleum contemporary Demirağ "an institution like all of Istanbul's public transport undertaking IETT take great pride since they choose us. IETT tools need maximum performance and quality to provide superior service. As we Petroleum Turkey for a year ...
- IETT Classic Bus Festival 02/07/2018 500 close for the first time organized and classic cars in Turkey, as well as commercial and military vehicle that exhibited İETT the International Festival of Classic Cars classic buses in total close to 10 thousand people visited. At the Classic Automobile Festival organized by the Antique Automobile Federation (AOF) at TUYAP Fair Center, Renault Scemia, Büssing, Mercedes, Scania and Leyland-Levend, one of the classical buses of IETT, attracted great attention from the visitors. At the fair, hundreds of classic vehicles brought from every corner of Turkey, before moving to the participants at least half a century, many famous visitors touched the car with the car and made these test drives.
- IETT Announces 2,5 Year 2019 Billion Year Budget 17/11/2018 IBB Assembly approved the 2,5 Year Budget of 2019 billion TL of İETT General Directorate. General Manager Ahmet Bağış, who presented the budget to the Assembly, said, en IETT continues to be the youngest and most modern fleet of Europe with the buses with the average age of 5,8 with the support of our President Mevlüt Uysal UM. Assembly of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), November meetings of 5. in cooperation with İBB, IETT General Directorate's 2019 Budget and Performance Program. IETT General Manager Ahmet Bagis, presenting the budget to the IMM Parliament, stated that IETT has provided a high quality service to Istanbul residents with its 147 years of experience in public transportation, saying an 3 bin 70 bus to Istanbul B
- IBB Assembly Approves IETT's 2018 Year Activity Reports 26/04/2019 IETT's 2018 Annual Reports, which were discussed in the IBB Assembly, were approved by the ET acceptance İ votes of the majority of the members of the assembly. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (İBB) Assembly İETT 2018 Annual Report was discussed and resolved. IMM President Ekrem İmamoğlu, who governed the assembly, was the chairman of Parliament 1. Göksel left the assembly and left the assembly to Gümüşdağ. IETT 2018 BUDGET 1 BILLION 800 MILLION TL TL IETT General Manager Ahmet Ibrahim Presenting the 2018 Annual Report to the IBB Council, IETT serving Istanbul for 148 years, makes the city's life easier by making public transportation attractive. said that it is the leading enterprise. IETT's 5 ET
- TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be serviced. 28/03/2014 TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be taken care of service General Directorate of State Railways General Directorate of TCDD (TCDD) TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines maintenance of high-speed train lines in two years 2650 set machine and 2 The service procurement for a period of one year shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 2 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 4734. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 19 / 2014 14230-a) Address of the Administration: General Directorate of TCDD 1 GAR İ
- The proposals of the tender lines of the YHT Lines Project Maintenance Works with the Conventional Lines Fast Train Lines 04/06/2014 TCDD Conventional Lines Fast Train Lines and YHT Lines Project Maintenance tenders were collected. The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD),'n TCDD conventional lines, fast train lines and YHT lines maintenance of 2650 set of 2 km and 2 km for two years 22 May 2014 Day was held in 1. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; about the cost of the 18.734.470,30 TL for A2 TL 29.145.969,19 for the A47.880.439,49, the total of 1 lira for the participating companies and their offerings (¨) is as follows: Proposal for the N
- TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train services will be taken care of. 28/09/2017 TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be taken care of service General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines with high-speed train lines within the scope of maintenance A1, A2, A3 Group Jobs 2 year period 4734 shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 19 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 2017. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 432800 / 1 3-a) Address of the Administration: TCDD OPERATION GENERAL DIRECTORATE Anafartalar Mah. Hipodrom Cad. No: 06330 XNUMX ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone No
- MP Çalık: The Northern Peripheral Tender Process 12 Begins in June 15/05/2014 Çalık Çalık: "The Northern Environment Tendering Process 12 Begins in June. AK Party Malatya MP and AK Party MKYK member Öznur Çalık stated that the tender process for the construction of the North Ring Road, which is on the agenda of Malatya for a long time, will start in June. Çalık said in his statement: hayati The Northern Ring Road Project, which Malatya, which is a metropolitan city, has been needing for a long time, will be implemented with the commencement of the tender process. As a result of our negotiations as a result of the negotiations of the article and the result of the consolidation work as a part tı
- Van Iran Train Flights 18 Starts in June 13/06/2018 Maritime Transport and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Turkey and after the Eid al-Fitr train with passenger transportation between Iran has announced it will begin on June 18. Minister Arslan, giving the good news will start after Eid of passenger transportation between Turkey and Iran, has shared the following information: "Important Malatya-Elazığ Express for our provincial hope will be put into service as of today. He had cargo transportation between Turkey and Iran, but there was no public transport. Approximately 3 We start the 18, which is the first day after the Ramadan Feast, by train between Tabriz and Van, which is the first day after the Eid al-Fitr.
- 29 June 1933 29 June 1969 East Express to Erzurum 29/06/2018 Today in the history 29 June 1933 signing the contract for the construction of the Sivas-Erzurum railway. 29 June 1969 Eastern Express started to be operated with diesel locomotives until Erzurum.