IETT's D1 and D2 lines 15 opened for the people of Istanbul who would like to go on their hiking. Trekking lines will only work on weekends.
IETT, which will have a positive impact on the soul and body health of the people who want to do trekking D1 Polonezköy - Üsküdar / Kadıköy and D2 Besiktas - Belgrad Forest, which are put into service for the Istanbulites, will be on weekends during the summer months. 15 2019 XNUMX flights will start on Saturday.
The route of Kadıköy / Üsküdar-Polonezköy line numbered D1; Kadikoy, Numune Hospital, Dogancilar, Altunizade, Umraniye, Cakmak Bridge, Sile Road, Cubuklu Houses, Polonezkoy Muhtarlik in the form of the number of the Besiktas - Belgrade Forests line D2 departing from the Zincirlikuyu Metrobus 4. Levent, Maslak, Hacıosman, Atatürk Arboretum and Belgrade Forest will go through Göktürk.
Detailed information about timetables and routes www.iett.istanbul web address.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- IETT's Trekking Lines Starts Flights to Tomorrow 08/06/2018 IETT, D1 and D2 lines 9, opened for the people of Istanbul who want to take a walk in nature, will be launching in June. Lines will only work on weekends. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality supports Istanbul residents for healthy living. IETT is launching flights to D1 Polonezköy - Üsküdar / Kadıköy and D2 Beşiktaş - Belgrad Forest lines for Istanbulites who want to have trekking with a positive effect on their health and body health. 9 June 2018 The trekking expeditions that will start on Saturday will serve on weekends during the summer months. A special line for nature lovers ere The route of Polonezköy - Üsküdar / Kadıköy line numbered D1; Kadıköy, Numune Hospital, Doğancılar, Kadıköy
- IETT Good News to Nature Enthusiasts! Trekking Lines Start Expedition 05/06/2018 IETT's D1 and D2 lines 9 opened for the people of Istanbul who would like to go on their hiking. Trekking lines will only work on weekends. IETT, which will have a positive impact on the soul and body health of the people who want to do trekking D1 Polonezköy - Üsküdar / Kadıköy and D2 Besiktas - Belgrad Forest, which are put into service for the Istanbulites, will be on weekends during the summer months. 9 2018 1 flights will start on Saturday. Special Line for Natureists The route of Polonezköy - Üsküdar / Kadıköy line numbered DXNUMX; Kadikoy, Numune Hospital, Dogancilar, Altunizade, Umraniye, Cakmak Bridge, Sile Road, Cubuklu Houses, Kadıköy
- IETT's botanical bus bus goes on the road 30/10/2014 IETT's botanical bus bus goes on the road: Istanbul Electric Tramway and General Directorate of Tunneling Enterprises (IETT) announced that it will launch its new bus named ünel bussaport İ. IETT's otobüs botanical bus “is located on the roof of the promenade. There are ında more green areas or in Istanbul and the bus will be in service on the roof. IETT, who said that he started off with the idea of tı more green areas “, was expressed as follows: It also saves energy and improves air conditioning performance as it does not directly expose the bus roof to the sun's rays. The wasted water is suy
- Konya Blue Train Starts 16/08/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), Ramadan Bayramı'yl the conflicting dates, while putting the time the new trains in various mainline and regional trails, the mainline railway to meet the increasing passenger demand because of the feast was reinforced with additional cars. Konya-Izmir-Konya route to the road renewal of a new train named Konya Blue Train was placed. The train departing from both cities at 20.00 will follow the Izmir-Manisa-Uşak-Afyon and Konya routes. The train consists of an air conditioned 4 pulman, 1 sleeve, 1 bed and 1 dining car. Due to the first flight of the Konya Blue Train, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications will be at the Alsancak Railway Station at 19.30,
- BUDO Starts In Flight Has Flight Schedules | Bursa 02/01/2013 BUDO Starts in Flight There are Sea Plane Expeditions Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, Bursa Sea Bus Operations (BUDO) from January to January between Bursa and Istanbul said he would start flights. Altepe announced that they will launch seaplane flights between Gemlik district of Istanbul and Istanbul and emphasized that the 19 seaplanes will take the project from Haliç to Gemlik Dörtyol Mevkii and implement the project in the fastest way. Altepe, Hüdavendigar, Yıldırım Beyazıt and Nilüfer Hatun will start their voyages in January with the ships, which tell them that they have established Bursa Sea Buses (BUDO).
- Private trains start next time 28/04/2013 Special trains start next time Railways will also make special trains. The draft law on ü Freedom of Railway Transportation bu, which will continue to be held in Parliament this week and the first part is accepted, opens the railways to the private sector. With the draft, TCDD's units related to train operations are separated and State Railways Transportation Corporation is established. TCDD will operate in the national railway infrastructure. Private companies can build their own rail. On this infrastructure and on the national railway train operations will be able to do. Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim, '' the railroads, the lower and superstructure are divided into two. The infrastructure will continue as TCDD.,
- Raybüs 1 from Kırıkkale Ankara will start in July 18/06/2013 Kirikkale Ankara between July 1 time starts running Raybüs road works that were canceled because of time running between Ankara-Kırıkkale Kırıkkale Express (Raybüs), after the completion of the work will start again next time. 1 It is expected that the public will benefit greatly from the railroad which is expected to start in July. RAYBÜS AGE IN SERVICE Kırıkkale Express, which was canceled due to road works, comes again after a long break. The fact that 30 is entering the hizmte after a short break like the daily has created happiness among the citizens. Raybüs, which has already occupied all its seats, largely meets the expectations of those who go to the capital Ankara, especially in the morning. From Kırıkkale in the morning at 05.45 and at 12.25 Kır
- Çakabey Starts on Flight 27/04/2014 Çakabey Starts to Start: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu 10 years prior to the work they put the metro, IZBAN, renewal of buses and trams emphasizing the priority ları It was not possible to continue the sea transportation with the ferry that was almost impossible to work anymore. After long research and with courage, we decided to make a risky decision to build a ship from carbon composite material in order to catch the next years in shipping. For the first time in the world, the passenger ship of this size was made of carbon composite material for Izmir. What a big coincidence that they were made by a local shipyard in Yalova. Of course arada
- BM04 IETT Line Starts Expedition from Kavaklı 21/01/2017 BM04 IETT Line Starts From Kavaklı Now: The first stop of the BM04 line, which moves from İhlas Marmara Houses to Avcılar Metrobüs, has been taken to Kavaklı Quarter on Canary Street. In order to facilitate transportation in the district, the Office of the Bureau of Science Affairs of Beylikdüzü Municipality organized a BM04 IETT Bus Line as a result of its meetings with the Metropolitan Municipality İETT Regional Directorate. Beylikdüzü Municipality, which took steps to solve transportation problems in parallel with the increasing population density of Beylikdüzü, was in permanent communication with the Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of İETT. As the first stop for a while, we moved from the İhlas Marmara Houses and reached the Avcılar Metrobus stop ed
- China's New Generation High Speed Train Starts Expedition in September! 22/08/2017 The new-generation high-speed train, which will begin operations on September 2017, will reduce the length of the 1.250 km road between Beijing and Shanghai to four and a half hours. According to the official Xinhua Agency, the trial of this new type of 400-hour train started in June. 350 km per hour The train that reached speed was put into operation from 2008. However, at the 2011, an accident near Wenzhou resulted in their speed being reduced to 250-300. Now with this new generation, China has regained one of the fastest trains in the world. China 20.000 more than a mile high-speed train rail in China, until the 2020 10.000 km than fazla