Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Directorate conducted inspections for vehicles providing public transportation services to rural neighborhoods in Salihli district in order to improve service quality in transportation and increase public satisfaction.
The teams of the Directorate of Transportation of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality supervised the vehicles providing public transportation in Salihli. In order to provide safe and convenient transportation for citizens, public transport teams carefully examined all details such as air conditioning, vehicle cleaning, driver's clothing, disabled ramp, and criminal proceedings for the drivers of vehicles that do not comply with the rules. Public Transport, quality standards to increase the citizen's satisfaction and work done to increase the Department of Transportation Office Chairman Huseyin Üstün, said the controls will continue.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Civilian Inspection of Public Transportation in Sanliurfa 23/07/2018 Turkey's hottest province of Sanliurfa, the Metropolitan Municipality Police teams launched their journey climate control in vehicles with civilian clothes. The Metropolitan Municipality, which prioritizes citizens' health, does not allow the use of non-air-conditioned vehicles. compared to the population density in Turkey, which has the largest fleet of vehicles in public transport and transport 4 international quality awards in the field of Şanlıurfa Municipality, keeping in the forefront of citizens' health has launched a civil audit period. Metropolitan Municipality located in the hot climate zone in order to make citizens travel in a more comfortable and safe environment, the municipality of civilian municipalities, public transport vehicles, especially by checking the air conditioner control yer
- Strict Inspection of Vehicles Carrying Pirate Transportation in Bursa 19/04/2018 Traffic Police Officer teams within the Directorate of Municipal Police Department of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, in the past month by making pirated transportation to the city center and running the route outside the 260 legal process applied on the vehicle. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Traffic Zabıta Amirliği'te teams, students and factory services are continuing uninterrupted controls. The teams within the Municipal Police Department of Metropolitan Municipality increased their inspections for students and factory services within the boundaries of Metropolitan Municipality. Teams that make general checks of service vehicles are the 'special letter group plate' and do not give any consideration to the use of the route permits of the factories which operate commercially. Service transport with inspections Denetim
- Strict Inspection of Service Vehicles in the Capital 12/12/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, especially in the capital of the school service tools for the inspection increased. After the opening of the schools, increasing controls continue without any loss, while the control of the service vehicles is carried out with the cooperation of the Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department and the Municipal Police Department teams. SAFETY AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE CHECKED During the last three months of 117 arac c-plate service to the 355 school in the capital city, criminal proceedings were carried out on service vehicles that were incomplete and unsuitable. Municipal Police teams, service vehicles, safety and security of life in compliance with the necessary documents and other rules of the single Z
- Audit Meeting for Public Transport Drivers in Mersin 12/02/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department carried out an audit and information meeting for the public transportation vehicles in the city. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality working within the city and within the public transport bus drivers who are in contact with citizens in the meeting held for the city of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Mustafa Kemal Çokakoğlu, department heads and bus drivers attended. Complaints delivered by the citizens in the meeting hall of the Convention and Exhibition Center, especially in the absence of extra passengers and non-stop passengers, no red light violations, the fact that the doors are not kept open while they are on, ın
- Strict Inspection of School Services and Public Transport in Van 20/09/2018 Van Metropolitan Municipality, school services and public transport services made about the control. In the inspections carried out by the Transportation Department Directorate of Transportation Departments, vehicle safety certificates, school vehicle sign, seat belts and window lock were made as well as vehicle conformity documents and route permits of school services. In the audits attended by Deputy Secretary General Fazıl Tamer, the teams in the buses and minibuses providing public transportation audited the subjects such as route alignment, out-of-passenger passenger reception, passenger density and whether the assistant was employed or not. As the Metropolitan Municipality, both public transport and public transportation services Büyük
- Strict Inspection of Minibuses Serving Public Transportation in Van 20/01/2019 Van Metropolitan Municipality, Edremit district inspected minibuses that provide public transport services. Deputy Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality Fazıl Tamer, Transportation Department Head Kemal Mescioğlu and Land Transportation Directorate teams working in the Hacıbekir-Şabaniye line with the 'V' plate minibuses serving in Erenkent (Yeni TOKİ), Esentepe (Tenants TOKİ), Erdemkent (Eski TOKİ) locations in the morning hours made inspections in the storage areas of minibuses. In the morning audits, various warnings were made to the drivers about the arrival and departure times of the minibuses, the taking of the passengers from the morning and evening hours and the behaviors exhibited against the citizens. Fazıl Tamer, Deputy Secretary General who listened to the problems of the driver shopkeepers, solved the problems ör
- Diyarbakır Ergani's New Public Transport Route to Salihli Neighborhood 28/05/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality offers a convenient and comfortable transportation service to the citizens by opening new routes to the neighborhoods where public transport services are not provided before in the external districts. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its activities for more comfortable and comfortable public transportation services, continues to open routes to neighborhoods where public transportation service is not provided before. The Metropolitan Municipality established a route to provide transportation services to the citizens living in the Salihli neighborhood. A total of 12 households and approximately one thousand 230 citizens will benefit from the newly opened route. Metropolitan Municipality, Ergani Salihli neighborhood on the way to the group, i
- Istanbul's public transport vehicles carry 2.5 million passengers per day 08/12/2013 Istanbul's public transport 2.5 million passengers transported per day: Istanbul, Turkey's most populous city public transport, 2.5 million passengers per day. Istanbul is the third in this field. Megan 1 months the number of passengers transported in the city exceeds the population of Turkey. In Istanbul, where the population is over 15 million, public transport is of great importance. Istanbul's passenger transport, which is one of the largest cities in the world, increased with the expansion of Marmaray and Metrobus lines. Earlier in the day 700 Thousands of passengers around the Metrobus, Beylikdüzü line that extends this figure, 1 exceeded million. Kartal-Kadıköy, which was opened previously açıl
- Public Transportation in Trabzon 1 13 Carried Million Passengers a Year 15/01/2018 In the Metropolitan Municipality of Trabzon 2017 carried 13 million 63 thousand 551 passengers. Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, "We are there to serve our people day and night," he said. Serving the four corners of Trabzon with its wide transportation network, the Metropolitan Municipality has put the social municipality in the best way in the transportation area. 2017 million in the citizens of 2.7 transportation services in this service 'free card' was completely free with the benefit. In addition to free transportation services benefited by 65 citizens, persons with disabilities, veterans and martyrs and other rightful citizens, discounted transport by law UM
- 84 Million Passengers Moved on Public Transportation in Konya 26/02/2018 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which provides service to all corners of Konya thanks to its wide transportation network, environmentally friendly, natural gas and last system transportation vehicles, carried 2017 bus line and 276 million 2 thousand passengers in 84 tram line in 656. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which is serving once again to Konya's 31 district with the New Metropolitan Law, has also made significant strides in the area of public transportation. Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyürek, they strengthened with the public transport fleet in Konya natural gas and environment-friendly buses in Turkey stating that they are the first municipalities offering electric buses into service, always the latest technologies in the public transportation field ...