The Transport Coordination Center (UKOME), which was chaired by Hayri Baraçlı, Secretary General of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, revised the decision of vehicle classes using Bosphorus Bridges. Following the completion of the signatures, the new regulation has entered into force today (31.05.2019).
At the UKOME meeting;
- Permission for use on 0.75 July Martyrs' Bridge, which is the type of van which is combined with the driver's section body which can also be located outside the driver and next seats, except for vehicles with light trailers not exceeding 15 tone.
After receiving the Route Use Permit Certificate from the Directorate of Public Transportation, the Highways 1. Permission to use 15 July Bridge by applying to the Regional Directorate of Route Use Permit Certificates,
Permission to use the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge for vehicles that will carry passenger transportation on scheduled, scheduled and non-scheduled flights up to 100 kilometers,
bids were accepted.
The bag offer, which foresees the withdrawal of the administrative fines imposed on those who crossed the 15 July Martyrs' Bridge in Istanbul, was accepted and passed in the General Assembly of the Turkish Grand National Assembly. 1 January 2019 will not be given administrative fines to those passing through the July Martyrs' Bridge, despite the acceptance of the offer bearing the signature of the AK Party deputies and the prohibition of passing by the 15 from the vehicle classes until the date of entry into force of the law.
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center has completed the signature of X Revision of Vehicle Classes Using Bosphorus Bridges ”which was accepted at 16 May 2019 meeting. The new regulation came into force.
; Revision of Vehicle Classes Using Bosphorus Bridges s at the UKOME meeting; Kullan In the light of the additional suggestions, requests and demands from users and institutions, it has emerged that it is necessary to reevaluate the ITC and UKOME decisions to revise the vehicle classes that will cross the bridges, ult and was revised in the vehicle classes that could use bridges.
CAR CLASSES THAT CAN USE BRIDGES:
15 JULY THE ŞEHİTLER BRIDGE
• Classroom Tools
• Class Vehicles: M1 and M2 Class used for passenger transport (Including Vanbill Vans with N1 Class Category and without freight
• All Service Tools (Tourism, Staff, School, etc.)
• Public Transport Vehicles (İETT and Özelk Public Bus, Bus Inc., Taxi, Dolmuş etc.)
• N1 Class Emergency Ambulance and Emergency Health Vehicles
FATIH SULTAN MEHMET BRIDGE
• Classroom Tools
• Class Vehicles: (Excluding All Trucks and Buses)
• All Service Vehicles (Tourism, Staff, School, etc.) Caravan, D4 Authorized Tools
• Public Transport Vehicles (İETT and Özelk Public Bus, Bus Inc., Taxi, Dolmuş etc.)
• Official license plate service tools of public institutions and organizations authorized by KGM
YAVUZ SULTAN SELİM BRIDGE
• All Motor Vehicle Classes
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Regulation on Bosphorus and İzmit Bay Ship Passage 21/10/2015 Arrangement for the Bosphorus and İzmit Bay Ship Passages: The "additional transit conditions" of the ships between the Bosphorus and the 54-58 meters between the Bosphorus and the Gulf Passage Bridge in the Gulf of Izmit will now be determined by the General Directorate of Sea and Inland Regulation. The Regulation on the Amendment of the Ports Regulation was published in the Official Gazette. According to this, the captain is obliged to take over the vessels for very frequent maneuvering ships such as refueling ships and waste reception ships. The tug number and power required for high maneuverable passenger ships should be regulated, while the tug exemption is provided and the pilot cap for the yachts ine
- The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure for Bridge Transitions 31/12/2018 According to the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and 15 02.11.2016 2016 days in which 8 and 1 / 6001-30 XIUM 2 28.12.2018 30639 7159 02.11.2016 15 XNUMX the penal sanctions imposed by Article 1; XNUMX was revised with the Bazı Law on the Amendment of Highways Traffic Law and Some Laws Trafik published in the Official Gazette dated XNUMX and XNUMX. In this law; Ği XNUMX is a prohibited use of XNUMX from the date of XNUMX until the date of entry into force of this article.
- Warning symbols for level crossings of Akçaray tram line 25/08/2017 In the crossroads of the Akçaray tram line, which was recently put into service by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, horizontal sign symbols and stimulating checkers are carried out by the Department of Transportation. In addition, the tram line adheres to the heat distances close to the tramline, the horizontal approach of the tram is placed warning symbols. SAFETY By the Metropolitan Municipality teams, tramway crossing at the intersections of the vehicle drivers to attract the attention and warning of the horizontal warning warning symbols are placed. Along with these symbols, stimulating checker works are carried out with double component paint on the inside of the rail track of the intersections. With these activities, it is aimed to draw attention when the drivers begin to approach the tram line. Bu
- TAK System Established in Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge Crossings 23/03/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan stated that they established the TAK system in order to control the vehicles passing from the continent to the continent together with the security forces. Arslan stated that they had installed the TAK system in Anatolia. important. Therefore, we have established it to determine the transit of all vehicles, to inform our security forces and to immediately intervene in the vehicle and plate that could be in the hands of the intelligence based on intelligence. Dolayısıyla Minister Arslan claims that the transition to a double-sided payment system for bridge crossings will be clarified Bakan
- Gebze D-100 highway crossings will be made of art structures 31/12/2014 Gebze D-100 Highway crossings will be constructed with art structures: Metropolitan Municipality; Gebze D-100 Road Crossing Road and Art Structures Project is preparing for the tender. The tender will be held at 9 on Friday, 14.00 January at the tender department branch of the municipality. The tender document will be available for 150 TL. It was announced that the tender was open to domestic bidders. The company's job is to be completed within 150 calendar day.
- Tender Announcement: Preparation of RRR and Landscaping Projects of Work Huts and Water Tower Buildings at Niğde Station Field and Preparation of RRR and Landscaping Projects of Yeşilhisar Station Chiefs and YBO Conducting Buildings 01/11/2017 TCDD 2. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE Preparation of RRR and Landscaping Projects of Workers' Huts and Water Tower Buildings at Niğde Station Site and Preparation of RRR and Environmental Design Projects of Yeşilhisar Station Chiefs and YBO Conducting Buildings SUBJECT OF THE BIDDING AND SUBMISSION OF SUBMISSIONS Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD 2. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE OF PURCHASE AND STOCK CONTROL SERVICE b) Address: Behiçbey - YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA c) Phone number: 0312 309 0515 - Internal: 8781 d) Fax number: 0312 211 1225 e) MÜ
- İZBAN A.Ş. 13 dismissed by the mechanic returns to their jobs 17/10/2012 Ten thousand thousands of Izmir suffered victims in the morning due to the fact that the mechanics did not work in October. İZBAN officials, the mechanic's work to leave the 15 machine contract had terminated. Collective bargaining due to a situation in the High Arbitral Tribunal because of the action can not be done İZBAN officials reported that the workers were fired by a message to the mobile phones. The crisis that started at the Aliağa-Menderes Line operated by the İZBAN Company ended completely. İZBAN Chairman of the Board of Directors TCDD Assistant General Manager İsmet Duman received information about the crisis and made an evaluation meeting. Company officials do not perform their duties in line with the request of the yap
- Tender Announcement: Conducting supervision and consultancy services (Bözüyük Loj. Central infrastructure-superstructure works) 25/04/2013 TCDD Operations 1 District Directorate Directorate of Supervision and Supervision Services Business Title SUBMISSION AND SUBMISSIONS Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 1 District Directorate b) Address: TCDD Enterprise 1 District Directorate Commission Office Station Building 3. Kat Haydarpaşa İSTANBUL c) Phone number: (0216) 337 82 14 d) Fax number: (0216) 337 82 14 e) Electronic mail address: - f) Name and surname of the relevant personnel: Suat AKCAN Commission Chief 1.2. Tenderers may obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers. Article 2- Madde
- Tender Announcement: Implementation of consultancy and consultancy services (for use in inspection works related to 2.hat infrastructure works between Arifiye and Pamukova) 25/04/2013 TCDD Enterprise 1. Directorate of Consultancy and Consultancy Services Business Title SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO THE SUBMISSION Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 1 District Directorate b) Address: TCDD Enterprise 1 District Directorate Commission Office Station Building 3. Kat Haydarpaşa İSTANBUL c) Phone number: (0216) 337 82 14 d) Fax number: (0216) 337 82 14 e) Electronic mail address: - f) Name and surname of the relevant personnel: Suat AKCAN Commission Chief 1.2. Tenderers may obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers. Article 2- Madde
- New Arrival from UKOME to Commercial Yellow Cabs with Domestic Production Support 19/08/2018 With the decision taken at the meeting of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality UKOME dated 16.08.2018; in case of any change of vehicle for any reason to be used in the transportation of yellow taxi; The domestic production "C" segment was decided to be. In the meeting held in UKOME according to the demands of the tradesman of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and the conditions of the day, it was decided that the vehicles to be used in the taxi transportation in the case of a change of vehicle for any reason will be in the D segment. With the new decision, the yellow color taxis will be able to serve according to the new conditions in the "C" segment. While only D segment can be transported by turquoise vehicle, it is preferable to use C segment vehicles with more than 50.
- Arranging regulation of bridge and highway leakage penalty rates 27/01/2015 Arrangement for bridge and highway leakage punishment rates is coming: Arranging the amount of TRL thousand and TL 10 thousand, the bridge and highway leakage penalty rates that mislead vehicle owners are coming. Haber100 brought to the agenda and tens of thousands of car owners complain, the system is found in the penalty is handed. With the prepared work, the term '' farthest distance '' will be changed to '' input-output distance '' and 7 will be raised to 7. Thousands of vehicle owners who do not have a card in the motorway and bridge passages or whose balance is inadequate or defective are notified by the General Directorate of Highways for notifications or geçiş
- New Regulation on Peripheral Roadways 04/04/2013 In Bozüyük district of Bilecik, cleaning and laying of floor tiles in the pedestrian crossings beneath the ring road were started. Bozüyük Municipality, Directorate of Science Affairs teams, first in the district of Yediler 595. Street with 111. It started at the subway, which provides the link between the street. The teams were cleaned up by cleaning up the soil and mud in the work area. Then the floor tile flooring work was started. After the floor is covered with floor tiles, it is planned to implement a solid and durable floor lighting system, previously implemented in the railway underpass and welcomed by citizens. Taban
- New Regulation on the Malatya Environment Road 11/04/2013 Malatya Municipality, which makes arrangements for the ring road from Turgut Özal Viaduct to the Battalgazi Junction, makes the ring road worthy of Malatya. Malatya Municipality, which started to work by closing the vehicle underpasses on the ring road in the first place, then started to work on pedestrian overpasses, curtain walls, Finance side parking lot and pavement arrangement. A significant portion of the pavement works were completed in the section between the Ring Road and Battalgazi Junction, while the installation of decorative lighting poles was completed. Within the scope of the middle median regulation works, Malatya Municipality, which has completed most of the wrought iron, has been working on orta
- The new arrangement in transportation draws different tables by regions 03/07/2014 The new regulation in transportation draws a different picture according to the regions: The Hürriyet reporters, who have been following the site since the first day, have been closely following the public transport vehicles they have already been following. Using the metro, İZBAN and buses, the Hürriyet team was on the fourth day of the application. Karsiyaka and Bornova direction from the direction of the other side of the city of some of our friends who use all the lines easily expressed; The bus lines, such as Hatay, forced us to use the bus lines in the neighborhood sitting in the friends expressed their reaction. Authorities' time Yet
- New arrangement for Metrobus station 06/07/2012 IMM gave the following information about the latest work on the Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobus line: la Nowadays, Avcılar Station is under construction again. Avcılar metrobus station, the current system in front of Istanbul University is working as the first and last stop. The new system will be like other stops in the middle of the D-100 highway as Hunters main stall. The Avcılar station, which is on the D-100 metrobus route, will be in the width of 8 m. If you want to Avcılar Metrobus station after being able to continue as will direct the direction Beylikdüzü, D-100 the underpass under construction completed by the Metrobus will continue to return to the garage area or the area in front of the university. ...
- SAMULAŞ Made New Regulations For School Season 07/09/2013 SAMULAŞ made a new arrangement for the school season: SAMULAŞ, attached to Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, stated that various arrangements were made in tram, express and ring lines in order to respond to the transportation demands expected to be activated with the opening of schools. According to the statement of SAMULAŞ General Directorate, 16 6 will start to move in the 5 every minute of the trams running in the peak hours of 23.15 in the peak hours of September. In addition, last year, the last hour of the tram movement 23.45 this year will be at 10 the last movement time. R11, R12 and R9 rings will also move late. On the other hand XNUMX September Monday yandan
- New edit on 90 minutes in ESHOT 18/02/2016 ESHOT'da 90 new regulation in minutes: ESHOT Urla'nın Bademler, Zeytinalanı Neighborhoods and all villages in the town of Torbalı'nın especially Ayrancılar 1.5 90 in the hour to make two or more free boarding in minutes to remove the application was removed. The settlements in question were included in the price tariffs applied to non-metropolitan districts. Recently, ESHOT has started to organize some lines on the lines of Tepbasi. Accordingly, the Urals 209 Zeytinalanı- Fahrettin Altay line and the Bademler Fahrettin Altay line with the number 320-Fahrettin Altay line 2 lira 40 kurse 4 lira 20 kuruşa, student ticket timetables 1 Buna
- New arrangement in Batıkent metro line 11/04/2016 New arrangement in the Batikent metro line: Due to the connection work between the Kecioren subway and the Batikent subway line, a new arrangement was introduced on the Batikent subway line, which will be implemented as of April 16. Due to the connection works of the ongoing Keçiören subway and the Batıkent subway, a new arrangement was made in the Batıkent metro line. According to the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, the new arrangement 16 will be implemented as of April 2 month. According to the new regulation, passengers from Sincan and Batıkent will depart from the Akköprü station and will be transported to the next AKM station with free buses. If the passengers want it later, they can reach the AK
- New Regulation on Tramways and Stops in Gaziantep 11/04/2016 New Regulation on Trams and Stops in Gaziantep: Gar-Mavikent line of Gaziantep University (GAUN) until the completion of the extension work has been completed in the statement, the following information was given. Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality will connect two tramways by extending tram stops. Metropolitan Municipality, which works to minimize the traffic shortages from the most important problems in the city, decided to combine two tramways to reduce the passenger density at the tram stops. Birlikte 2, which is closed to tram operation due to Karataş Bridge Interchange Works, has started on 15 February 2016 with the completion of Karataş Bridge Interchange 06 On April 2016 olan
- New Regulation in Batıkent Metro Begins Tomorrow 15/04/2016 New Arrangement in Batıkent Metro Begins Tomorrow: The connection between Keçiören Metro and Batıkent Metro starts tomorrow. For two months, Akköprü will be transferred to the AKM by the Ministry of Transport will be held by the Ministry of Transportation and the work of the connection between the Batikent Metro, Batıkent Metro line, from the beginning of the new period of the month 2 will go to the new arrangement. During the works of the Ministry of Transport; Passengers who take the metro from Sincan and Batıkent will land at Akköprü Station and will be transported to the next station, AKM, with free buses. Passengers who will be transported by bus from one station to another, then take the Koru Metro, which is extended to the AKM Station, free of charge to the Kızılay and Koru stations.
- New Regulation on Free Transportation in Istanbul 01/08/2016 New Regulation on Free Transportation in Istanbul: Free public transport service in Istanbul, which will end this night, was re-arranged and extended for a week. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has brought a new regulation to the public transportation vehicles which provide free services due to the ongoing bouts of democracy. IETT Buses and Rail Systems from Istanbul will continue to carry free passengers between 7-24.00 until 20.00 August Sunday 06.00 for a week. Public transportation will be charged outside 20.00-06.00 hours. City Lines, Public Bus, Bus and Marine Engines will now provide paid service. Mayor Kadir Topbaş, 16 July Kad
- New Regulation in Izmir Port 25/02/2017 New Arrangement in Izmir Port: The Transportation Coordination Center, which determines the entrance times of the trucks and tow trucks to the city and İzmir Port, has reorganized the decision. The acak morning 3 hour, evening 4 hour-restriction, taken at the request of the Izmir Police Department, was changed to include en 07.30-09.30 in the morning and 17.30-19.30 in the morning “. The decision taken by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Coordination Center (UKOME) on the request of Izmir Provincial Security Directorate, in the direction of arranging the entrance and exit times of the trucks and tow trucks that come to Izmir from the surrounding cities and districts, is the second was revised on a request. bir
- New Regulation on Highway Transportation 05/10/2017 Terrorist measures are coming to highway transportation. Bus tickets will be taken by ID number, like airplanes. X-Ray devices will be placed in the bus terminal entrances and exits. Tickets to the road will be cut. Citizens who do not obey the rules also have heavy penalties for the company entered the government in a period of fight against terrorism, all the elements started an active process. Security measures are increased for the public transportation vehicles used by the members of the terrorist organization. In this context, the bus system will now be implemented at the bus terminal. In the current application, only the name and surname are asked when the ticket is issued. With the new app, the sale of ID tickets will be prevented. TC ID number on the tickets will be processed. Interior…
- New arrangement on the nostalgic tramway of Istanbul Caddesi 11/10/2017 Düzce Province Chairman of the AK Party Hikmet Keskin and Duzce Mayor Duzce Ay, the ongoing projects in Düzce, handed to the project. The harmony of the two presidents did not escape. Dursun Ay, who has been sitting in the seat of Düzce Municipality last week, closely follows the projects and works. Dursun Ay Mayor of the AK Party Düzce Province Hikmet Keskin in the presence of consultations within the consultations did not run. The two Presidents were walking around Düzce streets and exchanged views about the ongoing projects while talking to both tradesmen and citizens. Dursun Ay, the Mayor of Düzce, has been working on the Ulaştırma
- New Regulation for Excavation Trucks in Istanbul 20/03/2018 Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlut Uysal, 39 district municipality, the Governor's Office, the Police Department and the Provincial Gendarmerie Command to solve the problem of excavation trucks in Istanbul, came together to solve this problem, the Vehicle Tracking System (ATS) said they had established. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal who visited Ataturk Airport before his visit abroad and made a statement to the press. Istanbul Governor Vasip Sahin, Istanbul Police Chief Mustafa Caliskan, Istanbul Provincial Gendarmerie Regional Commander Brigadier General Noah Köroğlu in the press release President Uysal, the citizens of Istanbul, the biggest grievous traffic in the excavation İstanbul