“Internal Stakeholder Workshop Çalış which is one of the important stages of TÜBASAŞ's 2020-2024 period Strategic Plan studies was carried out at Sakarya Sen Hotel under the guidance of ın TÜBİTAK-TUSSİDE TÜ.
While the main principles and policies of TÜVASAŞ, medium and long-term goals and methods to reach them are determined by the distribution of resources, internal stakeholder; opinions of the employees of the board strategy development board and all departments of the organization and the representatives of the trade unions operating in the organization were received.
In a comprehensive meeting of civil servants and workers, the participants' views, suggestions and criticisms about the Institution, the company's strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats will be used as data in the Strategic Plan to be prepared.
This strategic plan, which will be prepared to cover the 2020-2024 period, will be the road map of the projects planned for the next five years and the planned basic activities.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TÜVASAŞ Continues its Strategic Plan Works 02/04/2019 I External Stakeholder Workshop UM, one of the important stages of TÜVASAŞ's 2020-2024 period Strategic Plan, was held in Sakarya Sen Hotel. The main principles and policies of the company, the medium and long-term goals and methods to access them to determine the resource distribution of the external stakeholder status of institutions, organizations and companies in the workshop where the opinions and suggestions received, Presidency Strategy Development Presidency, TCDD and its Subsidiaries, TCDD Transportation, TUDEMSAŞ, TÜLOMSAŞ , MKE, ASELSAN, Ministry of Treasury and Finance, Ministry of Industry and Technology, Ministry of Commerce, COE Sakarya Provincial Directorate, Istanbul Technical University, Yildiz Technical University, Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality representatives,
- TÜDEMSAŞ External Stakeholder Joint Mind Platform Workshop Has Started 22/05/2017 TÜDEMSAŞ External Stakeholder Joint Mind Platform Workshop Started: TÜDEMSAŞ's ayı TÜDEMSAŞ External Stakeholder Joint Mind Platform Pay workshop started. The workshop started today at Sivas Thermal Hotel and started with the opening speeches of Sivas Governor Davut Gül, TCDD Deputy General Manager Murat Kavak, Ministry of Development Program Monitoring Evaluation and KİT Department Head Mehmed Akif Köseoğlu and TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan. TÜDEMSAŞ External Stakeholder Joint Mind Platform workshop 23 will continue until May.
- TCDD's 2019-2023 Strategic Plan Study Opening Meeting Held 26/09/2018 As part of the strategic plan preparation work for the 2019-2023 period of TCDD, 24 carried out a UM Strategic Plan Study Opening Meeting UM on Monday, at the Headquarters Small Meeting Hall. Meeting; chaired by Director General of Turkish State Railways, deputy general managers and department heads Strategy Development Committee consisting of members connected with TUBITAK Turkey Industrial Management Institute (TÜSSİDE) joined officials. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın In his speech at the opening of the meeting, he said that in the 100 Daily Executive Program of the Presidency 2019-2023 Period Strategic Plans of the Public Institutions and Organizations should be prepared until the 9 November 2018 date and TCDD's 2019-2023 Strategic top
- Announcement of Procurement: Preparation of Additional Plan with the Updating of Public Plan and Archive, Determination and Marking of Expropriation Limits Consultancy Services 14/05/2014 Update of Public Plan and Archives Additional Plan Production, Detection and Marking of Expropriation Boundaries Consultancy Service Recruitment Consultancy Service GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF HIGHWAYS PROGRAM AND MONITORING CENTER Ankara - Eskisehir - Bozuyuk DY, Ankara - Gerede - 1 Region Border DY (Km: 0 + 000 - 260 451 0 000 290 675 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX . Determining the qualification as a result of pre-qualification evaluation lik
- Saka Participated in Master Plan Workshop for Back to Field Path and Rail Banages 06/02/2015 Saka participated in the Master Plan Workshop on the Back to Field Path and Rail Banages of the Port: Aliaga Chamber of Commerce (ALTO) Chairman Adnan Saka, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYDM) He joined the Master Plan Workshop on Railway Connections. ALTO President Saka, Dolsar Engineering and Dolfen Engineering Joint Venture prepared by the "Ports Back Field Road and Railway Connections Master Plan Study 1. And 2. Interim Report on the region of the ports need to be done in the workshop was transferred to the officials of the Ministry of ALTO Speaking. Adnan Saka, Ad
- Tender Notice: Renovation of Gölbaşı Station, 6-10-17 Plans, Guest House and Labor Bar in Restoration 16/08/2018 Renovation of Gölbaşı Station, 6-10-17 Plans, Guest House and Worker Barracks under Restoration General Directorate of State Administration of Turkey (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL PURCHASING DEPARTMENT Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 403406 Project Name: Gölbaşı Station, 6-10-17 Plan Nolu Housing, Renovation of Guest House and Labor Bar in Restoration Type of Tendering - Procedure: Construction Work - Open Tender 1 - Administration a) Address: GAZI MAHALLESI MEDENIYET CAD. NO: 10 / 2 44080 MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124816 c) Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org d) The tender / prequalification document can be seen X
- The Roadmap of TÜDEMSAŞ is Determined in the External Stakeholder Common Mind Platform 24/05/2017 TÜDEMSAŞ external stakeholders in the Common Mind Platform Roadmap Set: "TÜDEMSAŞ External Stakeholders Platform Common Mind" workshop Turkey guiding organizations to railways, bureaucrats, academics and was carried out with the participation of private sector representatives. At the end of the workshop, Tüdemsaş's road map was determined. "TÜDEMSAŞ External Stakeholders Platform Common Mind" workshop Turkey guiding the leaders of the Railways, bureaucrats, academics and was carried out with the participation of private sector representatives. During the workshop, ideas were exchanged to determine the strategic goals of TÜDEMSAŞ and to create a roadmap. Ve Strategic Management, Process Management and Internal Control System Creation yönelik, which was initiated with TUBITAK / TÜSSİDE for the development and improvement of TÜDEMSAŞ's corporate governance system
- Yumak: We are ready to cooperate with the stakeholder institutions for the railway. 07/02/2012 In the Railway Route Feasibility Study of the Trabzon-Erzincan Railway Feasibility Study, which is planned to pass through the Eastern Black Sea Region, there are many scientific studies on the Black Sea Technical University (KTU). Chamber of Commerce and Industry President Ibrahim Yumak said: Ticaret We will not allow such an initiative to achieve its goal. We are ready to cooperate with all stakeholders and stakeholders for the ”Of-Çaykara-Bayburt-Erzincan tüm route. ' In his written statement, Yumak emphasizes functionality, length, construction cost, construction period, land use, meeting the project criteria, maintenance cost, operation proje
- Railway Transport Workshop (Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey within the scope of the EU project) 19/09/2013 Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Project Scope Rail Transport Workshop: The Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry of Transport conducted in cooperation with Spain "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey Twinning Project 2. In the context of tay Preparation of Intermodal Transportation Legislation iştir, a workshop on ası Railway Transportation atı was held in 18 June 2013 in Ankara. 2 of the project. The purpose of the component is to develop a draft legislation proposal on intermodality in freight transport. All-day workshop was attended by experts, speakers and representatives of the Turkish railway sector from the Spanish administration. In the workshop, Turkey will be applied to the railway, which can give an impetus to intermodality the most suitable measures together ...
- Master Plan of Erzurum Light Rail System Project continues 09/09/2014 Erzurum Light Rail System Project Master plan works are underway The preparation process for the ecek Light Rail System Project şart to be carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality of Erzurum has reached the stage of completion. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; master plan works for this tender are carried out by Boğaziçi Project company. As it is known, the feasibility reports will be submitted to the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM). After obtaining the necessary approvals, the approval of the Ministry of Development will be applied. In the first phase, the project is planned to be awarded to the tender and then to the construction tender. There is also a further tender for the purchase of the required number of wagons as soon as the construction tender is reached ales