Kocaeli Information Center (K @ Bin), which was established in Gebze Town Square for the citizens of Gebze-Darica Metro Project, continues to be the focus of attention of the citizens since its inception. K @ bin, which is a project of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, hosted a thousand citizens of 21 since February.
VIRTUAL EDUCATION IS GIVEN TO CHILDREN
Equipped with high technology, K @ bin has the privilege of traveling under the ground thanks to photographed squares from different parts of Kocaeli, traffic simulations, interactive games with children's games and virtual tours, 3D games and visual transmissions. Information on the development and operation of the Gebze-Darica subway project is provided. K @ bin has a variety of technologies that teach the use of virtual tours and metro for children.
2 VISITED 21 THOUSAND PERSONS
As of February, the number of 21 thousand visitors reaching the number of citizens are satisfied with K @ bin. It is also visited intensively by non-governmental organizations, schools and Gez-Gör groups. As well as informing about the development of Gebze and the investments of the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli, the citizens are both educative and pleasant.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Tahtali Mountain is flooded by visitors 16/10/2014 Tahtalı Mountain is flooded by visitors: Tahtali Mountain, which has a height of 2365 in Kemer District of Antalya, is flooded by visitors. In the first 9 month of this year, Olympos Teleferik and Tahtali Mountain were visited by 208 thousand people. Founded in 2007 in Tahtali Mountain, Olympos Teleferik is flocking to the region where domestic and foreign tourists have the opportunity to travel from the sea to the sky. General Director of Olympos Teleferik Haydar Gümrükçü, 9 in the first 208 this year, a thousand people visited the region, he said. At the end of this year, 230 stated that they aim to reach a thousand people, Haydar Gümrükçü said that they hosted 210 thousand visitors last year. PROFIT ACTIVITIES KAR
- Ergan Mountain Ski Resort Awaits All Ski Lovers and Visitors 18/01/2016 Ergan Mountain Ski Resort Flows to All Ski Lovers and Visitors: The Governor of Erzincan Süleyman Kahraman examined the facilities at the facilities hosting the visitors after the opening of the Ergan Mountain Ski Center. Governor Süleyman Kahraman, Erzincan Ak Party Deputy Serkan Bayram, Erzincan Chamber of Commerce and Industry President Suleyman Sarak accompanied. Governor Hero in the inspections of the facilities to visit Ergan Mountain and skiing athletes to visit the "welcome" by saying that they are satisfied with the services provided in the facilities of the plant, "you think of our citizens in this decent environment prepared by giving new compositions, I wish you spend fun times." He said. Erkan ...
- Bayraktepe Ski Resort 21/01/2013 Bayraktepe Ski Center is located in Sarıkamış district of Kars. Pine forests, crystal-long ski slope with snow and winter tourism centers of attraction between Turkey Sarıkamış Ski Center is located Bayraktepe overflowed last week has expired. It reaches 190 centimeters in thickness of snow Bayraktepe Ski Resort in Russia, Ukraine and Azerbaijan with tourists from different countries such as Turkey over the coming ski enthusiasts, skiing, enjoying the snowboarding and sled plentifully without fear of avalanche danger. WAITING for Sarikamish KAYAKSEVER Bayraktepe Ski is located among the most beautiful ski resorts in Turkey ...
- Merga Butan Ski Center is flooded by citizens 11/02/2014 Merga Butan Ski Center is flooded by citizens: Hakkari's ski resort at Merga Bütan Plateau at 2 bin 800 is crowded at weekends. The 12 800 2 800 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Reşit Güldal, Provincial Director of Youth Services and Sports, said that they aim to provide the most beautiful service to the people of Hakkari. "Hundreds of people in the ski center are doing sports and picnics, making the most of their holiday. In the winter, there are not too many activities. ...
- Nemrut Ski Resort Exposes Citizens 22/02/2016 Nemrut Ski Center is on the influx of citizens: Nemrut Ski Center in Tatvan district is flocked by citizens on weekends. Some of the citizens who want to evaluate the weekend are enjoying the beautiful scenery in Nemrut Mountain early in the morning, while others enjoy skiing. Expressing great interest to citizens at the resort on weekends, the Director of Nemrut Kardelen Ski Resort Faruk Sinoglu, ski lovers for the facility has created all the facilities, he said. Sinoğlu, "The length of the ropeway here is 2 bin 500 meters and according to the difficulty levels 4 filthy. Our longest track is 7. People come here and enjoy the view, both Sin
- Uludag Teleferik, the influx of Arabs! 30/11/2018 Uludag Ropeway, every 20 1 voyage to the seconds. Hotels in the region of Uludag region is not yet the season, although the cable car 'arab spring' lives. Starting the morning at 9, the ropeway runs uninterruptedly until the evening 7. The cable car, which is flocked by foreign tourists, gives the passengers the pleasure of panoramic views of Bursa with the 3 station, which consists of Teferrüç-Sarıalan and Hotels Region. As Bursa Teleferik stated that they encountered a very good demand this winter, Ersoy said that if the expected snowfall in these days, the intensity will be carried to the peak. Ersoy Ey emphasized that the voyages of any kind of snow or rainfall were not affected in any way.
- 8 Thousand Yearly Date 170 Thousand Visitors 11/11/2013 8 coming from Marmaray 170 thousand visitors to a thousand years of history: While the foundation of Marmaray was laid in 2004, no one predicted that there would be works to change the history of the city. In recent days, the excavations revealed that the 40 can be exhibited over a thousand works. The history of Istanbul took 8 a thousand years ago. Marmaray's Yenikapi station, including the replica of the original works of the ships began to be exhibited. 25 In June, 3 visited the ”Stories from the Hidden Harbor lı exhibition in the Archeology Museum and visited 170 thousand people a month. The sunken ships 25 of domestic and foreign visitors can be seen until December. In the excavations, 8 a thousand years ago da
- 5 bin m3 concrete was poured into Akçaray line and a rail weighed a thousand 977 tons 08/03/2017 5 bin m3 concrete was poured to Akçaray line and a thousand 977 tons of rail was laid: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality uses many building materials within the scope of the Akçaray tram project. Studies in this context continue intensively. While two of the tram cars are coming to Kocaeli, 7,2 bin m5 concrete has been poured in the tram line between the Otogar-Sekapark and in the 3 km long crossing, and a thousand 977 tons of rail assemblies have been made. For these, 36 bin 854 pieces trifon was used with 737 bin 100 rails. 58 THOUSAND METREKÜP CONCRETE The project includes 58 bin m3 B
- 400 thousand visitors to Davraz Ski Resort 19/08/2015 Davraz Ski Center 400 thousand visitors: Davraz Ski Center 2014-2015 400 season was reported to have visited close to a thousand people. The visitor density of Davraz Ski Center at the 2 bin 635 altitude in the east of Isparta is increasing every year. 2012-2013 season 90 thousand people visited the center, 2014-2015 season, a thousand people visited 400. The 22 ski slope of the 13 kilometer is the center of the 177 bin. According to the previous year, 170 increased by one thousand pounds to 730 thousand pounds.
- 3 On The First Day Of Alanya Telefer Carries Thousand Visitors To The Peak 20/08/2017 In the town of Alanya in Antalya about 37 years before the agenda, but the various reasons for the cable car project was completed yesterday and began to serve. On the first day of the official opening of Alanya Ropeway, the 3, which consists of a large number of foreign tourists, carried over a thousand visitors to the top. Alanya Teleferik transported its first passengers yesterday from the Damlataş Beach, which was started to be built in November last year in Alanya, to the Ehmedek region, which is located within the Alanya Castle at an altitude of 300. The 1 is a 900-based line that extends from Damlatas Beach to Alanya Castle, which is the 17 1st Degree Archaeological Site.