Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, which is one of the affiliates of TransportationPark A.Ş., does not fly birds at the Kocaeli Intercity Bus Terminal. TransportationPark, which gives importance to the safety of passengers, can catch all kinds of drills and firearms with its high level x-ray devices at all entrance gates. These x-ray devices that detect birds and do not fly birds are caught up with guns and guns and even guns. Transportation teams, which are in constant contact with the security forces, have captured 58 pieces of cutter with 650 guns during the last year.
5 SECURITY POINT 75 CAMERA
Having operated the bus station since May 2017, Transportation Park has increased the security level to the highest level by completely renewing the x-ray devices at the door entrances with the high-end technology. Since then, approximately 3 million passengers entered the bus terminal at the bus station during the year to ensure the safe travel of the passengers, while keeping the trades. The safety of passing hundreds of cutting and penetrating tools over the last year, most of the passengers from the top of the blade, butterfly-type knives, fighter knives and hitters are coming out. 58 guns have been captured indicating that the TransportationPark'ın managers, 5 security checkpoint and 75 camera visitors and passengers coming to the terminal every step of the steps were followed, he said.
3 MILLION VISITOR OF THE YEAR
TransportationPark's security guards managed to catch up with illegal persons, especially with their identity checks at the entrance gates. With the help of moving cameras, the security inspections, which carry out a detailed examination until the finest detail, makes the passengers and shopkeepers in the terminal peaceful. 1 million passengers in the 3 yearly departures at the Kocaeli Intercity Bus Terminal. In this context, considering the number of arriving and departing passengers, TransportationPark also provides the highest level of security for the citizens who will travel.
7 / 24 PROTECTING THE BUS TERMINAL
TransportationPark, 15 Since May 2017 has taken over its operations at the Kocaeli Intercity Bus Terminal, it has managed to create many innovations with its guest-oriented service approach. TransportationPark, which has managed to maximize the security level of the bus station, 7 / 24 works to ensure that the citizens travel safer. In addition, security guards at the entry points of the terminal are helping passengers with disabilities to accompany the bus to the point of entry. The security team works in coordination with the 112 Emergency Service and calls for an ambulance for the passenger who is disturbed and escorted by the passenger until the ambulance arrives.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Entrance and Parking of Kocaeli Intercity Bus Terminal Revised 20/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Intercity Bus Terminal. In order to park the vehicles entering the terminal more easily, the parking lot was organized. Vehicle parking spaces were separated by yellow lines. 11 has an 240 vehicle capacity of one thousand square meters. FLOOR IMPROVED The ground floor was improved before the terminal car park was arranged. The asphalt was then laid and the ground was smoothed. A total of 2 bin 500 tons binder asphalt and a thousand 400 tons of wear asphalt were laid down in the car park section. For walking paths, 450 square meters were made of concrete. INTRODUCTION TO CAR PARK INTRODUCTION The entrance of the car park is Ş
- IETT General Manager Emecen, New Sile Terminal Found in Investigations 24/08/2017 IETT General Manager Arif Emecen and the team consisting of Heads, Şile Mayor Can Tabakoğlu together with the New Sile Terminal was examined. IETT General Manager Arif Emecen, Şile Mayor Can Tabakoğlu with the New Şile Terminal, the ongoing construction of the City Square and visited the Earth Market and made investigations. During his visits to General Manager Arif Emecen IETT Head of Transportation Planning Department İhsan Eroğlu, Head of Bus Operation Department Ayhan Ayvaz, Head of Transportation Department Hasan İçen, Customer Services and Corporate Communications Department Chairman Cevdet Güngör. During the trip, IETT Gezi
- Bursa Intercity Bus Terminal does not end the problems! 23/01/2018 Last month, Burulaş General Manager Mehmet Kürşat Çapar and metropolitan bureaucrats met with the Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş. Bursa Bus Terminal, President of the Solidarity and Solidarity Association of Craftsmen and Employees, Yılmaz Ataş, presented a file about the problems experienced at the terminal to Aktaş, and stated that the traffic congestion experienced in the terminal entrance was the primary problem due to the completion of the construction of the mosque, overhead expenses and shopping center. Alinur Aktaş stated that the bus terminals are 7 / 24 movement and the cities are the most important living organisms.
- Private Commuter Security Meeting was Held 04/10/2013 Private Commuter Security Meeting was Held: Special Security personnel to work in Sincan - Kayaş commuter line were informed about their duties and responsibilities while introducing TCDD. 1 2013 meeting held in Ankara on 2. Regional Director Şehabeddin Gedikli, Protection and Security Manager Ramazan Kaplan, Private Security Company officials and special security personnel to take part. The meeting was informed about the duties, rights, responsibilities and work of new security employees. 2. Şehabeddin Gedikli, the Regional Director, told TCDD that the 157 has a long-established history in the speech of the security personnel who will work at the stations, and that a negative situation will be in
- The North Marmara Motorway Workplaces Are Not Paid 18/12/2018 Two weeks before the collapse of the concrete block in Gebze, three workers died and one worker was seriously injured, workers in the construction of the Northern Marmara Motorway were not paid their salaries, they were not taken for safety measures and they were badly treated. We are in the hands of the bosses of solidarity, communication, fighting network speaking to the workers at the end of the year, but it is not possible to grow said. Workers, to accelerate the work, poured concrete is not expected to dry, security measures are ignored. One of the workers in the construction site, two weeks before the incident önceki Concrete poured in the rainy air. They said we were going to grow the concrete. In the middle of summer, even if 3-4 is waiting for the day, they wait for 2 days X ortasında
- Kurban Festival Kocaeli TransportationPark Inc. Working System of Lines 17/08/2018 21 -26 August Between 2018 Dates of Kocaeli TransportationPark Inc. Operating System of the Lines other than those mentioned below: 21 August - 26 August 2018 Dates will be working according to the working hours of the market. 800C, 800K and 800CK lines are on the Arife Day (20 August 2018 Monday) and the Eid al-Fitr 1. Day (21 August 2018 Tuesday) will work according to WEEK WORKING HOURS. 800C, 800K and 800CK No 2., 3. and 4. Day and After (22 -26 August 2018 Dates) WEEKEND WORKING X
- TransportationPark Bus Driver From Halal 27/01/2019 Engin Bekçi, one of the drivers of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality TransportationPark Inc., brought Rümeysa A., who was a man of 12 who suddenly fainted in his bus while he was traveling, to the hospital. Speaking after the incident, the guard said, un The passengers said that a girl on my bus got sick. So I drove my bus to the hospital right away. I just had to save the life of our passengers. Whoever was at my place would have done the same thing. Benim On the other hand, this event moment, reflected in the vehicle camera on the bus. 12 BEHIND'S GIRL BECAUSE LIVING OFFICE Operating within the metropolitan municipalityPark bus driver Engin Bekçi, an event that shows that the importance of human life is ahead of everything. Each…
- 486 supplement to the new County Terminal 03/07/2016 486 reinforcement to the new District Terminal: Following the transfer of the district terminal serving in Üçkuyular to the parking area adjacent to the İnciraltı City Forest due to the construction work in this region, the General Directorate of ESHOT has made a new line arrangement for the citizens not to have transportation problems. The route of the transfer line of İnciraltı - Fahrettin Altay, with the number 486, has been rearranged in a way to bring in passengers in the newly created terminal. The service frequency of the line 486 has also been increased. However, the district buses from İnciraltı, Üçkuyular Ferry Port and İkiztepeler will do the loading and unloading at the stops, the passengers did not need to go to the terminal said.
- Bilecik Intercity Bus Terminal Construction Started 13/04/2014 Bilecik Intercity Bus Terminal Construction Started: Bilecik Municipality Intercity Bus Terminal started construction works. In the statement made by the municipality, the Istanbul-Adapazarı ring road İnbayırı locality of the bus station to be constructed by using reinforced concrete and steel construction technique, excavation work was started. The terminal, designed with the Ottoman architecture, will provide the connection of Bilecik with the whole country including metropolitan cities such as Istanbul, Ankara, Eskişehir, Kocaeli, Sakarya and other countries. It is a great investment for Bilecik nit
- Pre-Bayram İzmit Intercity Bus Terminal Renewed 28/08/2017 Izmit Intercity Bus Terminal 10 daily Eid Al-Adha holiday due to a sweet rush. Passenger safety and comfort are of great importance at the terminal where there is a great density before the festival. Transportation Park Inc., which is one of the affiliates of the Metropolitan Municipality, took over the İzmit Intercity Bus Terminal. The number of entrance doors of the terminal has been reduced to two in the frame of security measures and equipped with modern security systems. In addition to the safety considerations, cleaning work was tightened in the internal and external parts of the terminal. SAFETY PRECAUTIONS INCREASED Metropolitan Municipality, before and after the holiday, the density of citizens, the Intercity Bus Intercity ÖN
- Altınordu Intercity Bus Terminal Works in Progress 28/08/2018 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality works in the Intercity Bus Terminal to be built in Altınordu district. Mayor Yilmaz said, ı Within the scope of the project, the city's traffic density will be reduced and the collection of district vans under a single roof to complete the work is completed in the rate of 70, “he said. THE PROJECT IS LIVING TO THE NEED OF THE CITY The President, Mr. Enver Yılmaz stated that the new terminal, which was built on the 22 bin m2 area in the region where the TOKI and Memurkent residences in the Altınordu district is located, will be realized with the new terminal. the new bus station project will find the city's daily traffic olan
- Bursa Airport Bus Terminal Airport Concept 10/12/2014 Airport Concept of Bursa Intercity Bus Terminal: Burulaş General Manager Levent Fidansoy, who met with office owners and operators in Bursa Intercity Bus Terminal, said that they are working to capture the concept of airport in service quality. Municipality example to Turkey operated by Burulaş Intercity Bus Terminal's subsidiaries quickly while working in the direction to be a complex, Burulaş General Manager Levent Fidansoy, office holders and met in the final evaluation meeting year with operators. General Manager Levent Fidansoy, speaking at the meeting held at Gemlik Atatepe Social Facilities, said: “5 is in a very bad condition.
- Buca - Onat Street and Intercity Bus Terminal Environment and Connection Road Project 22/08/2014 İzmir BB Buca - Onat Caddesi and Intercity Bus Terminal Perimeter and Connection Road Project A contract was signed with the joint venture that won the tender for application projects and consultancy services Cad Constructing the Connection Road between Buca - Onat Caddesi and Intercity Bus Terminal and Peripheral Roads by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Consultancy Service yeni new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Protek Project - BS International Engineering joint venture which was announced as 4.782.398 lira about the cost of the contract was signed via 1.632.000 lira recently. (ARROW)
- Altınordu Intercity Bus Terminal Building Works Continuously 24/11/2018 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, Altınordu district, right next to the construction of the inter-city bus terminal construction works are underway. President Tekintaş, the completion of the project will meet the needs of the bus station in Altınordu district will provide a modern structure to the Army, he said. PRESIDENT TEKİNTAŞ, ın We will build a model and a modern building cevap The work of the new bus station, which has started to be constructed due to the fact that the old bus station serving in a restricted area in Altınordu district cannot meet today's needs, continues uninterruptedly. Stating that the project will be completed in a short time, President Engin Tekintaş said, belirten The work in the Altınordu Intercity Bus Terminal Project is progressing rapidly. The wall surrounding the project's terminal Pro
- New Hinge Starts Uninterrupted Flights in Intercity Bus Terminal 07/12/2018 With the new Hinge Intercity Bus Terminal, which has been completed by Muğla Metropolitan Municipality and will start to serve on 07.12.2018 Friday, new public transportation lines will be added to the routes and 24 hours will start uninterruptedly. 07.12.2018 will be available from Hinge Terminal on Friday as well as 01.00 and 07.00 bus to the stadium, Kötekli and Yeniköy routes. One of the major investments of Muğla Metropolitan Municipality, the eco-friendly Hinge Intercity Bus Terminal, whose construction cost 11 Million 186 Thousand 400 TL, starts to serve on Friday. The sun on the roof Ç
- Ordu Intercity Bus Terminal Will Build Its Own Electricity 17/04/2019 Kadir Colak, Chairman of Komtel Electronic and Technical Services Company, which set up solar panels in the new intercity bus terminal which will produce its own electricity in Ordu, said the system is the center of attention of other local authorities in the Black Sea. Kadir Çolak, Chairman of Komtel Electronic and Technical Services Services Company, stated that the application is the first in the region on the basis of local administrations. But their size is not on this scale. Therefore, this application is not only for the Army but also for the Black Sea region. That's why it attracts attention. Many in the region Böl
- Bursa Intercity Bus Terminal Modern Mosque 16/05/2019 The Terminal Mosque, commissioned by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality with the support of BURULAŞ Intercity Bus Terminal tradesmen, was opened for worship by President Alinur Aktaş. One of the important shortcomings of the BURULAŞ Intercity Bus Terminal, where more than a thousand people work and tens of thousands of citizens work, was repaired by the Metropolitan Municipality every day. The Metropolitan Municipality, which started to work upon the inadequacy of the mosque in the terminal, completed the construction of the mosque in 500 and put it into service. Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş, Mayor of the previous period Recep Altepe, Bursa Province Mufti İzani Turan, Terminal Mosque Construction and Survival Cami
- Hatayda cable car looking up to date with bird's eye view 16/04/2013 Hatayda ropeway with a bird's-eye view of history Due to the large number of civilizations to host the historical and cultural richness of Hatay, Antakya Municipality with the installation of the ropeway system, thanks to the guests, the "historical" journey will take. Hatay, which is called nedeniyle city of tolerance kent because of the fact that churches, mosques and synagogues are located in the same street. From the historical Long Bazaar, where a large number of businesses are located, from the spicebill to his cheese shop, from the shoemaker to the coppersmith, the thousand 100 akk
- Governor Aksoy: I am against the asphalt road to the bird paradise 17/06/2014 Governor Aksoy: I am against the construction of asphalt road to the bird paradise. Samsun Governor Hüseyin Aksoy, who has been chatting with Bafra protocol in the 'Kızılırmak Delta in the Kızılırmak Delta' Science Bridge in the Kızılırmak Delta program, which is decided to be supported by the Science and Society Projects Support Program and is supported by the TÜBİTAK Science and Society Projects Support Program, Bafra President of the Chamber of Agriculture Sait Karagöl'ın wanted to be made to the delta asphalt opposite "I can not accept, I do not want, I do not want asphalt." He said. Stating that France is making asphalt road to TAMARK and that it is beautiful, Bafra Chamber of Agriculture President Sait Karagöl said, Başkan After the presidential election of Mr. Governor, we would like to go to TAMARK France under your presidency. It wasn't the last time.
- 3. airport will be held even though the birds are on the paths 22/10/2013 The airport will be held on bird paths though: 3 even if the bird migrates its migration routes. Kadir Topbas, indicating that the need for the airport, Harem bus station in the work done for the removal of the Vodafone Istanbul Marathon, the meeting held at the meeting of the Carter's Mentioned after the press meeting in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbas, during the feast in the Esenler Bus Station on the reminder of the troubles, " The bus station 6 is a bus station (million) in Istanbul, which is not enough for the current city, and we have new areas, especially pocket bus stations, which we foreseen in the transportation master plans.
- High-speed train plunged into a flock of birds 19/11/2013 High Speed Train plunged into a flock of birds. The front part of YHT has become blood due to the waste of birds. TCDD officials said that the YHTs, which went to the 250 miles per hour, hit the flocks of birds from time to time. On the previous day, YHT from Ankara hit a flock of birds near Eskişehir. The front of the train was stained with the blood of birds. The front part of the damaged YHT, Eskişehir Station after receiving the passengers were taken down after the maintenance. TCDD officials, Ankara-Eskisehir between the 1 hours of 20 minutes in the first years of YHT'e stating more birds swarming said: "This is now decreasing"
- How to reduce bird deaths due to train 24/11/2013 Ways to reduce the bird deaths due to the train: Surprised that the birds that hit the high-speed train will change the way of migration over time. "Birds, people go to work to change the way?" said experts, reduced bird deaths related to the train told. High Speed Train (YHT), which goes to 250 kilometers per hour, hit the swarm of birds before 4 days. Then, TCDD officials, birds are used to YHT and began to change migration routes, he said. But the ornithologists think differently. According to experts, this thought is ridiculous. Because birds do not act like humans, it is very difficult to change migration routes. Assoc. Dr. Çağan Şekercioğlu, Çağ
- Every day 600 dies by hitting the fast train 17/08/2014 Every day, the 600 bird dies by hitting the high-speed train: The high-speed train on the way of the wild birds migrating leads to the death of the migratory bird around 600 every day. Up to 600, the migrant bird is crashing on the train. TCDD in the official statement on the incident, Ankara-Eskisehir between the 1 hours 20 minutes in the first years of YHT'e more than the swarm of birds, he said: ğı This has started to decrease now. Because the birds got used to YHT and began to change their migration paths. However, flocks of migrating birds from time to time Ancak
- Will not reduce YHT speed due to bird flock 18/08/2014 Flocks of birds due to reducing the YHT speed: Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), some media outlets, reflecting as yht'n birds flock In the 2013 of multiplication facts He was defeated in his description, lived through this sad event as 9 months Despite the short time YHT ' 's route to the YHT and the birds passing through the different regions of the fact that the way went to hide. WHAT HAPPENED IN THE DAY? High Speed Train (YHT) from Ankara to Eskişehir in November of 2013 hit a flock of birds near Eskişehir and the front of the train covered the birds' blood. The front part of the damaged YHT, Eskişehir gel
- TCDD Announces Bird Death Claims in YHT Line 18/08/2014 TCDD Announces the Claims of Bird Death in the YHT Line: TCDD reported that the Ankara-Eskişehir YHT line is not on the migration route of birds, but reported on this issue. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the General Directorate of Ankara-Eskişehir indicating that reside on the migration routes of birds of high-speed train line in the Environmental Impact Assessment Report prepared in 2006 (EIA) "there is no important and sensitive bird areas" were reported where the detection . In the written statement made by TCDD, it is reminded that there is an error in the selection of High Speed Train route in the media in recent days and that the train is a danger to migratory birds.