ERCI-European Railway Clusters Association Executive Board member ARUS has decided to conduct B2B business meetings in Spain with rail systems clusters operating in Europe. The call was welcomed by the 5 Europe Cluster, and the event was decided to take place in Bilbao, Spain on the 5-7 March 2019.
B2B business meetings in Bilbao The 6 Rail System Clustering from 6 European country, including the ARUS Cluster, was carried out throughout the day with the participation of Italy / DITECFER, Spain / MAFEX, I-TRANS / France, Germany / BTS, Sweden / Jarnvagsklustretf. Our firm B2B has had the opportunity to make interviews to increase its exports. The interviews with the needs of the working sector firms in the European market from Turkey to welcome and were evaluated in detail as technology transfer issues. Our companies also discussed the possibilities of joint work to be established. Our companies participating in the B2B event in Bilbao / Spain with the URGE project made a total of 2 job interviews at the end of the daily intensive program 2.
Our companies with DITECFER, BTS, MAFEX, I-TRANS, JARVAGSKLUSTRET rail system clustering managers had the chance to introduce their companies and talents to the highest level representatives of the related countries in the railway sector.
In the other meeting program organized in Bilbao at the request of the Portugal Railway Platform-PFP, Paulo Duarte, PFP Manager, held meetings in Bilbao to increase inter-cluster cooperation in 2. Paulo Duarte conveyed to the ARUS URGE project on behalf of the Portuguese Railway Industry that the Portuguese railways have a wide range of needs and they want to cooperate with Turkish firms to close this gap. ARUS Executive Board members and URGE companies, who participated in the Spanish event, shared the capabilities, products, production capacity and international achievements of Turkish Railway Industry to PFP. As a result of the intimate and warm talks, it was decided to cooperate fully between the two countries. In addition, our Turkish companies have introduced their own companies to PFP and evaluated possible business opportunities in Portugal. (Anadoluraylısistem on)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- German and Turkish Railway Manufacturers Come Together 06/11/2013 German and Turkish Railway Industry Met: ASO President Özdebir, "we have now we are in the rail market. We want these vehicles to be produced in Turkey and use of these manufactured goods" Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) President Nurettin Özdebir, "the rail market we now have in us. we want these tools to be produced in Turkey and use of this manufactured goods, "he said. In the symposium held at the Swiss Hotel hosted by the Anatolian Rail Transport Systems Cluster (ARUS), German railroad industrialists came together with local producers to develop cooperation in railway technology and to make joint investments. Speaking at the event, President of ASO Nurettin Özdebir, attention to the timing of the symposium Etkinlik
- Arus-Urge Workshop was held 22/04/2014 Arus-Urge Workshop was held: The Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Transport, ARUS Management and 40 ARUS-URGE Company was held in Crowne Plaza Hotel. During the workshop, the current situation in rail transport systems in the world and in Turkey, the industry's prospects, Export Potential and was admitted to the competition table. In addition, Stephan Nel from South Africa, who was invited as a guest, informed our members about the rail systems sector in South Africa. Mr. Stephan most interesting lessons to be taken by Turkey and South Africa in the words of state policy as a financial 65% as a minimum local content requirement of the application of this requirement and supervision by the state board ...
- URGE Meeting was held at TÜDEMSAŞ 10/07/2018 The third meeting of the GE Supporting the Development of International Competitiveness (URGE) ılan project, which was initiated with the cooperation of the Ministry of Economy and Sivas Chamber of Commerce and Industry with the aim of “the growth and opening of the railway sector to the foreign market dı was held at TÜDEMSAŞ. TÜDEMSAŞ Bekir Torun Meeting Hall The program was organized by TÜDEMSAŞ Deputy General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu, Assistant General Managers, members of Sivas Chamber of Commerce and Industry, ESTAŞ Chairman İsmail Timuçin and industrialists. TÜDEMSAŞ Deputy General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu explains to industrialists how TÜDEMSAŞ has changed from the past to the present, and how 80 has the opportunity and capability with its annual knowledge and facilities.
- TCDD and Czech Railway Industrialists' Association (Photo Gallery) 05/06/2014 TCDD and Czech Railway Industrialists 'Association met: TCDD and Czech Railway Industrialists' Association (ACRI) members met in Ankara in June 3 In June, TCDD General Manager made the opening speech of the meeting to improve the economic relations of the two countries and discuss possible cooperation opportunities in detail. Mr. Süleyman KARAMAN; He stated that the relations between the Czech Republic and our country have always been smooth, friendly and constructive, and that our economic and commercial relations have tended to develop as a result of mutual initiatives. KARAMAN stated that the signing of the ın Cooperation Agreement in the Field of Transport Infrastructure Alan between the governments of the two countries is on the agenda, TCDD, SKODA, KAR
- 2012-14 Work Program of the Rail Transport Systems and Industrialists Association 08/11/2012 2012-14 Work Program of the Association of Rail Transport Systems and Industrialists a. Social Consciousness Activities Organizing seminars and meetings in schools and other non-governmental organizations with various public and private institutions for better promotion, evaluation, promotion and dissemination of public transport services and activities in railways, metro, light rail and tramways. When necessary, to make discussions with the television and Media and Media organizations, to inform the public about the sector, to provide coordination, information transfer and cooperation between the rail system operating organizations of our municipalities, Metro, light rail and tram public transport,
- 2012-14 Work Program of the Rail Transport Systems and Industrialists Association 08/11/2012
2012-14 Work Program of the Association of Rail Transport Systems and Industrialists a. Social Consciousness Activities Organizing seminars and meetings in schools and other non-governmental organizations with various public and private institutions for better promotion, evaluation, promotion and dissemination of public transport services and activities in railways, metro, light rail and tramways. We will be in contact with the television and Media and Media organizations, inform the public about the sector, if necessary, to provide coordination, information transfer and cooperation between the rail system operators of our municipalities, Metro, light rail systems and tram,
- What Did Kemalpaşa's Industrialists Say for Transportation? 02/01/2018 Industrialists in Kemalpaz expressed their wishes for discount in the price descriptions in order to reduce the costs of transport to railroads by lower costs. The current truck indicates the importance of transportation in terms of both traffic and cost. Kemalpaşalı Industrialists, to make more use of rail transport to reduce the cost of price tariffs to be asked to edit. Industrialists who stated that they could not use the railway with the current regulation stated that with the time and cost advantage of railway transportation, the density of TIR in the city would decrease. Expressing support for an increase in exports of freight is very important KOSBİ Chairman Kamil Badger, "We aim to increase our exports to Turkey's development. ...
- Cable Manufacturers in THY Teknik 13/04/2019 For the production of cables used in aircraft, cable, conductor and wiring industrialists and aircrafts, KITEMM member of TÜDEP Aerospace and Defense Industry Indigenous Clustering (HASUN), which started an attack with the high quality cables and conductors used in the Aerospace and Defense Industry THY Teknik organized a special en Indigenization Program l for HABOM's facilities at Sabiha Gökçen Airport. TÜDEP Chairman Murat YETİŞGİN and Trakya Development Agency Secretary General Mahmoud Shahin in the program organized under the leadership, as well as Turkey also planned to be manufactured or produced all kinds of aerial platforms, existing passenger ...
- Railroad Workers Start Strike in Spain 17/09/2012 Unions opposed to the privatization of the railway sector within the framework of the austerity policies of the government, 3 went on strike for the second time 24 for a second time after August. It was announced that more than 261 trains will be affected by the strike of railway employees and 350 will be fast. Ministry of Transport, the minimum service with a percentage of 73 will be given. With the government's government plans to increase the competition and quality in train travel and reduce prices, trainers believe that with this plan, thousands of railway workers will be in danger of being dismissed and the service will worsen. On the other hand Madrid and Catalonia are autonomous Öte
- Spain, has declared its interest in the railway project in Turkey 28/11/2012 between Spain and Turkey at the summit held today, railway projects was also discussed in the context of Turkey's 2023 plan. The Spanish side declared its willingness to continue cooperation on this issue. Fourth Intergovernmental Summit resulted in a joint statement where the following statement concerning economic relations verildi.türki and Spain, road haulage in the first road and maritime using versatile transport, including the composition of transportation t Spain in the summit today with Turkey, railway projects in the context of Turkey's 2023 plan also discussed. The Spanish side declared its willingness to continue cooperation on this issue. Spain and Turkey, road transport ...
- Spain, the Declaration of Interests had to Railway Projects in Turkey 29/11/2012 between Spain and Turkey at the summit held today, railway projects was also discussed in the context of Turkey's 2023 plan. The Spanish side declared its willingness to continue cooperation on this issue. Fourth Intergovernmental joint statement issued at the Summit outcome was made the following statement concerning economic relations: TRANSPORTATION Turkey and Spain, they underline the road transport in the first road and maritime transport of compounds, including versatile transport using the transport sector on sustainability regain direction of intense interest. Both countries congratulated each other for their close co-operation in rail transport and their trouble-free relationship. In the development of the high-speed train in Spain, İspanya
- First Direct Railway Transportation from China to Spain Completed 17/12/2014 First Direct Rail Freight from China to Spain Completed: The first direct rail freight transport between China and Spain is the 30 container freight train departing from China Yiwu, the 13000km distance is 21 after 9 day time, 2014 December 2014 to Madrid intermodal terminal it came to an end. The train reached Spain via Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Poland, Germany and France after taking off from China. In September XNUMX, a commercial agreement was reached between China and Spain.
- EU funding allocated for Spain's railway connection with Atlantic countries 05/11/2015 A grant from the EU fund was allocated for Spain's rail link with the Atlantic countries: Spain Infrastructure, Transport home Public Works State Secretary Jolio Gomez Pomar signed a number of agreements for the creation of the ATlantic Railway Corridor. With these agreements, funding was obtained from the European Commission's CEF Program (Connecting Europe Faclity) amounting to Euro 950 million. The 500 million-euro section of the resource will be spent on the rol Basque Rail-Y X project, which will link railways between the cities of San Sebastian and the home Bayonne. Upon the completion of the project, a direct connection with the other Atlantic countries will be ensured through the Basque Country.
- Subway Coverage Between China and Spain 09/02/2013 Metro Covering between China and Spain The General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications last year, the 400 million dollar metro sets to buy the tender to the Chinese competitor of the Spanish CAF, the tender does not leave. The company brought the matter to the judiciary. Last year, the General Directorate held a tender for the purchase of the new 5 subway set at 324 March. The contract was won by the Chinese CSR Electric Locomotive with the 391 million 230 thousand dollars. In the tender, the Spanish CAF, the second highest bidder with 321.8 million Euros, filed a complaint with the Public Procurement Authority regarding the tender. CAF, China's CSR Electric's 'tender'
- High Speed Train in Spain: AVE 23/04/2012 AVE High Speed Trains are quite luxurious and suitable for traveling around the country. If it wasn't for AVE, the day trips from Madrid would probably not be possible. However, since AVE trains are in their early days, there are not many tourist attractions. How do I Buy my AVE Train Ticket? You can book your AVE tickets online: www.raileurope.com Where can I go with AVE? Your departure point is Madrid, Seville, Malaga, Toledo, Barcelona. Guided Tours from AVE You can take the advantage of traveling by high-speed train, where daily tours aren't possible because of the distance between you and the city. Including Cordoba Dil
- Metro and train strikes in Spain have caused 120 kilometers of tails on motorways 18/09/2012 In Spain, metro and train strikes have caused long queues on the motorways of major cities such as Madrid and Barcelona. The protest against the government's privatization and the 24 hourly strike workers, as well as the metro in Madrid, protesting the cuts in their salaries, and the work stoppages of the public transport sector employees in the autonomous province of Catalonia have blocked traffic during business entry and exit hours. General Directorate of Traffic, Madrid, on the motorways, 120 has announced that queues up to kilometers. In the meantime, the trade unions, 90 level of participation in the strike is claimed to be at the level of the Ministry of Transport announced the participation of 22,68 percent. On the other hand, in the demonstrations held in Madrid, Madrid
- Spain Rail Systems Cluster Visits Ostim 22/10/2012 Spain Rail System Cluster Ostim, which aims to gain knowledge about the activities of the Anatolian Rail Systems Cluster (ARUS) and to improve bilateral relations, visited Ostim. The Spaniards stated that they were very satisfied with the visit and said they want to speed up their cooperation intentions. The Spanish delegation, who learned the production capacity and potential of ARUS member companies, was pleased with the influence of the cluster in a short time. ARUS President Ziya Burhanettin Güvenç, eight-speed train in the world engaged in operations in Turkey, recalling that the sixth country in Europe, "In the world there are currently seven rail producer, Kardemir one of them. We are in the first 10 for wheel and signaling, fast train in Adapazarı Tek
- Spain remains silent on Israeli Gaza attacks due to high-speed auctions 27/11/2012 It is reported that Spain is silent against Israel's Gaza attacks due to the fast-track tenders in Spain. It is reported that Spain has remained silent against Israel's recent bloody attacks on Gaza, and behind this preference, the 30 billion-euro high-speed auctions have been reported. The Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs remained silent during the Gaza attacks because of its economic interests in the Arab World and in Israel, and 30 was able to publish a press release calling for calm in November. A one-year-old 19 billion-euro high-speed train between Mecca and Medina Yaklaşık
- New High Speed Train Line Opened Between Spain and France 09/01/2013 Spain's New Fast Train Line Between France Opened Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy met with the separatist leader of the Autonomous Region of Catalonia, Artur Mas, after the local elections. Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy, the separatist leader of the Autonomous Region of Catalonia met with Artur Mas for the first time after the local elections. Barcelona, Girona and Figueres participated in the opening of the fast train duo, was accompanied by Prince Felipe of Asturias. The last meeting with Mariano Rajoy last September at the Moncloa palace, Artur Mas, had offered the Prime Minister a financial agreement, but was not accepted. Then to leave Spain Bun
- Spaniards travel by high-speed train to Europe | France Fast Train to Spain (Video) 10/01/2013 Spaniards travel by high-speed train to Europe | Spain French High Speed Train The high-speed train project that connects Spain to Europe is now real. The project, which will almost halve the distance between France and Spain, will start from April 2013. The train to depart from Barcelona, the capital of the Autonomous Region of Catalonia, will be able to go to Poland at a high speed. Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said the project would contribute to the whole of Europe: ac We have much more than a simple railroad. We are confronted with one of the most ambitious and large infrastructure works ever carried out in our country. This strategic construction of Catalonia, Bu
- Metro station survived the second with death (Video) | Spain 26/01/2013 Metro station, freed from death in seconds Second in a metro station in Spain, a woman who fainted on the tracks, luckily there was rescued with the help of the police officer and other passengers. http://youtu.be/scxmrrqibro
- TCDD General Manager Spain reviews 27/07/2013 TCDD General Manager commented on Spain: TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman evaluated the train accident in Spain. TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman, the train wreckage occurred in Spain the previous day, "Thank God these accidents in our country were not taken measures again. Because our trains are not connected to. Karaman, TCDD Behiçbey facilities came together with members of the press. Here in a statement in Karaman, Spain, the train crash that occurred in the previous day very sad, he said. After his accident, his Spanish counterpart and information received from the Karaman, "Such an accident"
- Spain examines safety rules on train lines 11/08/2013 Spain examines the safety rules on the train lines: Spanish Public Works Minister Ana Pastor said that after the high-speed train accident in which 79 was killed, all safety rules in rail networks were reviewed. Speaking before the meeting with the parliamentary commission investigating the accident Pastor Pastor, the speed limit on each corner of the bend to determine the expert said that a delegation was doing research. Pastor also announced a re-examination of protocols and systems for the prevention of a new accident. . We have to rethink the mobile communication rules of train personnel. There should be a single integrated communication system that the mechanic can access without using hand. Mak Country79 inin
- Bombardier Transportation - Thales Consortium Wins Mediterranean Corridor Signaling Contract / Spain 11/05/2014 Bombardier Transportation - Thales Consortium wins the Mediterranean Corridor Signaling Contract: Spain's Infrastructure Management within the scope of the Mediterranean Corridor Modernization Program The Thales Consortium has won this 44 million € contract in Bombardier's share of 27 million €. This contract is the second contract of Bombardier in this project after the 2013 million € contract with the Bombardier - Dimetronic Consortium at the 73,4 of July 1, the first phase of the project covering the route of Castellbisbal and Tarragona. The project is in Europe with…
- China's longest train journey to Spain started 26/11/2014 From China to Spain, the world's longest train journey has begun: the locomotive carrying the 82 freight car from China's Yiwu city to Spain will have a record when the 11 bin 483 kilometer ends 21 days later. The train, which departs from Yiwu, one of China's most important trade ports, will arrive in Madrid, Spain, after the 21 journey, which is expected to last for days. The world's longest train journey is expected to realize the route of the train will be 11 thousand 483 kilometers long. This is even longer than the route of Russia's 9 thousand 288 km Trans-Siberia, known as the "longest railway in the world". Aralık