Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, renewed the bus stops in various neighborhoods of Soma district.
The Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa continues its work to ensure safe and comfortable transportation for citizens. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to reach the desired points of the citizens with modern vehicles on the paved roads, started to renew the stops in the neighborhoods needed in this scope. Transportation Department teams completed the installation of new bus stations in various neighborhoods of Soma district. The renewed stops were made available to citizens. It is reported that the bus stops, which protect the citizens from the precipitation in the winter and from the heat and the sun in summer, will be renewed periodically at the points needed in the province.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Air-conditioned Bus Stops Renewed in Adana 03/04/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality has made extensive renovations in security camera stops, which transform the sun into coolness during the sweltering summer heat. Adana Metropolitan Municipality has renewed the air-conditioned stops on the boulevards where public transportation services are served. The bus stops with security cameras, showing the arrival time of the city buses and the Kentkart balance, renewed the image in the target of providing a cool environment to the city people in the upcoming summer. Beldetaş Belde Sağlık Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş., which is among the economic enterprises of Adana Metropolitan Municipality, has been established. executives, in accordance with the instructions of President Hüseyin Sözlü air-conditioned bus stops in the operation of the comprehensive renovation. Maintenance of air conditioners with suspended ceilings at bus stops located in the main arteries of the city Kent
- Bus Stations in Ahmetli and Salihli 12/02/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has renewed bus stops in various neighborhoods of Ahmetli and Salihli districts in order to provide safe and comfortable transportation for citizens. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to reach the desired points of the citizens with modern vehicles on the asphalted roads, started to renew the stops in the needed neighborhoods. Transportation Department teams in Ataköy, Bahçecik, Dereköy, Hacıköseli, Gökkaya and Karkın neighborhoods in Ahmetli district; In the district of Salihli, Yilmaz completed the installation of new bus stations in Kurttutan, Kemer, Kemerdamları and Çayköy. The renewed stops were made available to citizens. Bus stops, which protect citizens from rainfall in winter and from heat and sun in summer, should be periodically da
- In Soma, Dr. Necmettin Erbakan Railway Overpass Opened 06/03/2014 In Soma, Dr. Necmettin Erbakan Railway Overpass was opened: Soma Municipality's 2,5 million pounds service. Dr. Necmettin Erbakan Railway Overpass was inaugurated. Despite the rainy weather, the citizens showed great interest in the opening of the crossing connecting Soma and Station and Zafer Neighborhood. One of the biggest investments of Soma Municipality. Dr. Necmettin Erbakan Railway Overpass Ak Parti Manisa Metropolitan Mayor Candidate Hüseyin Tanrıverdi and Manisa Deputy Recai Berber, as well as Soma District Governor Bahattin Atçı, Mayor Hasan Ergene, Ak Parti Manisa Province President Murat Baybatur, District President t
- Commercial Taxis in Soma have been audited 13/09/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality carried out inspections on commercial taxis in Soma. Teams that control many issues, from taxiway control to vehicle cleaning, have applied criminal proceedings to commercial vehicle owners who do not obey the rules. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Transportation Department increased the inspections for the vehicles carrying passengers throughout the province and conducted audits for commercial taxis in Soma. The teams under the head of the department, the documents, driver card, taximeter and vehicle cleaning by checking the many issues such as commercial vehicle owners who did not comply with the rules applied criminal proceedings. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, gave the message that the inspections will continue periodically throughout the province.
- Pre-Bayram İzmit Intercity Bus Terminal Renewed 28/08/2017 Izmit Intercity Bus Terminal 10 daily Eid Al-Adha holiday due to a sweet rush. Passenger safety and comfort are of great importance at the terminal where there is a great density before the festival. Transportation Park Inc., which is one of the affiliates of the Metropolitan Municipality, took over the İzmit Intercity Bus Terminal. The number of entrance doors of the terminal has been reduced to two in the frame of security measures and equipped with modern security systems. In addition to the safety considerations, cleaning work was tightened in the internal and external parts of the terminal. SAFETY PRECAUTIONS INCREASED Metropolitan Municipality, before and after the holiday, the density of citizens, the Intercity Bus Intercity ÖN
- No Ban on Smoking in Tram, Metrobus and Bus Stations 21/11/2012 The law has been in effect for three years, but is banned at metrobus and bus stops despite the ban. Citizens, Prime Minister Erdogan for the implementation of the law wants to help. The prohibition on smoking 19 came into force on July 2009; but the provision of this law in metrobus and bus stops. Although Allah blessed the law, the distance and the number of breaths have increased considerably. Because the connoisseurs know, leave the bus intercity passengers, even smoking buses, municipal buses, smoking in the bus would have been smoked. The finished cigarette was also extinguished by the tip of the pointed toe shoe in the bus. Even though the municipal bus smoking period, "We would swim from here!"
- Train tracks on bus stops 25/10/2016 Bus stops on the train rail: Izmir Metropolitan, the application of the Black Sea joke ... The route of the tram line, which is busy with the changes in the route of the endless route, amazes those who see the stops on the rails. Metropolitan Municipality's Konak and Karsiyaka Tramways Project is now on the agenda with bus stops mounted on rails ... The bus stops that were lifted during rail laying works on Yali Street were re-installed. The bus stops on the train tracks brought the jokes of the Black Sea to mind. Citizens who want to ride on the bus, can hardly reach the stops on the rail. In 15, President Kocaoğlu UM
- Konyada modern bus stops in the districts 19/07/2017 Konya is a modern bus stop for districts: Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which provides services to 31 district with the new metropolitan law, modernizes the bus stops in the district centers and connected neighborhoods and makes new bus stops to the points needed. Konya Metropolitan Municipality has started to renew the bus stops in the district centers and in the new connected neighborhoods with the New Metropolitan Law. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which provides service to 31 district with new metropolitan law, aims to provide reliable and comfortable transportation with its central stop in prestigious streets and new connected neighborhoods in Konya. Within the scope of the studies olmayan
- IETT Bus Stations Equipped with Lighting System 07/10/2017 Within the scope of the project, which was initiated in order to improve the lighting conditions of the stops and to increase the security, lighting equipments were installed at the İETT bus stops in Istanbul. Firstly, the lighting equipment installed at 334 station is planned to be installed at the 3 bin station by the end of the year. The project, which is an example of IETT's environmentalist practices and aims to increase the use of renewable energy sources, has begun to illuminate the bus stops in Istanbul with solar energy panels and lighting equipments. With this project, IETT's closed-type bus stops aim to improve the lighting conditions and increase the security level at the stops. 334 with energy still has no energy when attaching lighting equipment to closed station Hal
- Charging Station from Sivas Municipality to Bus Stations 08/12/2017 Sivas Municipality has added a new one to the practices of the society. In this context, the public bus station, mobile phone charging stations and people with disabilities to charge the battery station set up stations. The first applications of the stations made by the Sivas Municipality Transportation Services Directorate are located at the stops at Kepçeli Mevkii, while the same application will be made at the stops with a large number of passengers at the central locations. The municipality of Sivas, which aims to ensure that the people of Sivas, where the communication is of great importance, and the students of Sivas, are not charged; Not forgetting the disabled individuals, the disabled charging stations continue to create easily accessible areas.