The Smart Bicycle Project, which was implemented by the Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality in order to promote the use of bicycles in the city, began to provide services. Pistil, ları With bicycle sharing system, we set up smart bike stations at different locations of our city. Bicycles added to smart bike stations by our teams started to serve our citizens. Good luck. Hayır
The Smart Bicycle Project, which was implemented by the Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality in order to promote the use of bicycles in the city, began to provide services. With the Bike Sharing System, the Sakarya people will enjoy the privilege of discovering Sakarya and making sports by supplying bicycles from the smart bike stations established at different points of the city's various 15.
15 different point
Fatih Pistil, Head of Transportation Department, said: eh We care about the generalization of bicycle transportation in our city. In this context, in addition to the new bicycle paths, we implemented the Smart Bicycle Application. Bike Sharing System, we have established smart bike stations in various locations of our city. Bicycles added to the smart bike stations by our teams began to provide services. Ekip
Pistil, Sistem Citizens from any station to take the bike in the same way from this 15 station will be delivered to the Bike Sharing System membership process www.sakbis.com.t is from SAKBIS application, kiosks and subscriber points. Kart54 subscriber points, Donatım, Orta Garaj and the Citizens who do not want to use credit cards in the SAU Campus will be able to process transactions with cash. In addition, at the request of our citizens, we have added an additional tariff of half an hour to 2 TL for our application, which has an hourly rate of 1 TL. Good luck to our city. Ş
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Installation Works for Smart Bicycles in Sakarya 06/02/2019 Efforts have started in the Smart Bike project to be implemented by the Metropolitan Municipality. Pistil, which explains the assembly works that are started at various points of the city, eh We are setting up smart bike stations in various locations of our city with different BNUMX via Bike Sharing System. 15 bicycle service will begin to work on the installation of these stations have started. I hope we will complete the application within a short time, "he said. The project started by the Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality on the Smart Bike project, which was implemented by the Municipality in order to promote the transportation of bicycles. The stations established at certain points of the city will be completed in a short time. Head of Department of Transportation Fatih Pistil is the number one place for bicycles to meet citizens esi
- Smart Bicycles in the Army of the Magistrates 22/12/2018 With the project implemented by Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, smart bikes, which have been increasing and encouraging the use of bicycles in the city culture for a year, continue to be boomed by the city clans. City Magas are not only a stop for smart bikes, but also for disabled Vehicle Charging Stations. 25 THOUSAND PERSON USES IN THE SUMMER YEAR 10, Fatsa and Unye 4'ler station 18'ler station 110 active bicycles in the service to the citizens of the smart bike, active since the first day of use has received great interest from the Army. In the summer, the number of people found in the 140 by the average monthly 25 thousand people lar
- Smart Traffic Systems Installation Works Started in Sakarya 03/09/2018 Work on 'Smart Traffic Management System' project has started. Fatih Pistil said, kav Our total 40 signaling intersection in our city center will be controlled by remote connection. At the 30 junction, which is subject to heavy traffic, signal times will be automatically adjusted according to the number of vehicles. With Smart Intersections; Red light waiting time of vehicles will be reduced by up to 35. A healthy traffic planning will be made with the data collected at the 70 measurement point. X The installation of 'Smart Traffic Management System', which is implemented by the Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality in the area of transportation, has started. With the project to be implemented, the traffic density in the city center and the average travel time Hay
- Intelligent Transformation in Traffic Started in Sakarya 06/12/2018 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality is implementing 'Variable Message Systems' in traffic. Fatih Pistil, who explains that the installations started, will be able to easily control the traffic flow with kaz Variable Message Systems kontrol and inform our drivers about traffic density, traffic accidents, weather and road conditions. We will direct our vehicles to alternative routes during peak traffic periods. Traf Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department is implementing a new application that will bring convenience to city traffic. As part of the 'Smart Traffic Management System' project, the installation of smart junction systems has started and Kart54 application has been new. In this context, 'Variable Message Systems' works for Bu
- Smart City Signs from Smart City 01/03/2019 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Thanks to the smart navigation signs that show the occupancy rates of the storey car parks, drivers have the opportunity to easily access the parking services and to follow the occupancy information. Metropolitan Municipality has added Smart Signage to Smart Urban Planning projects. Within the scope of urban applications of the smart transportation system, many projects were carried out by the Directorate of R & D.
- Mobile Smart Card Processing Center Launched in Adana 29/03/2019 Hüseyin Sözlü, Mayor of the Adana Metropolitan Municipality and the Candidate for the Presidency of the Presidency, designed the municipal bus for the uninterrupted driving of smart card transactions and took the service in the city transportation to the foot of the citizen. The Mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality and the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Hüseyin Sözlü, took the service to the foot of the citizen within the scope of Public Transportation Use Time to You Project which was carried out in order to encourage the use of public transportation in urban transportation. Chairman Sözlü, municipal bus, subway, private public bus and minibus used with the smart card transactions that can be used in the Mobile Smart Card Processing Center was offered to the city. QUALITY IN MASS TRANSPORT TOPL
- Smart Junction Works in Sakarya Continue at Full Speed 11/08/2018 The work of Smart Junction Systems Project within the Transportation Master Plan of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality continues at full speed. About the application that equips the city intersections with Smart Systems, we started the expansion and renovation works at the junction connecting Necmettin Erbakan Bulvarı and Muhsin Yazıcıoğlu Boulevard. ASEM will be the new gateway after the intersection expansion and renovation works. Kav Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality continues to be implemented in the area of transportation of the Smart Junction Systems Project is continuing at full speed. In this context, the arrangement and renovation work was started at the junction connecting Necmettin Erbakan Bulvarı and Muhsin Yazıcıoğlu Boulevard. ASEM's new…
- Sakarya Smart Bike App 15 Serves at Different Points 22/04/2019 The Sakarya Smart Bike App, implemented by Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, offers services at different locations. In a statement, abone Citizens for SAKBIS will be able to make their membership transactions from www.sakbis.com.tr, SAKBIS application, kiosks and subscriber points. Kart15 subscribers with equipment, Medium Garage and Citizens who do not want to use credit cards in the SAU Campus will be able to complete their transactions with ease at. Smart Bike stations, which are established in various parts of the city by the Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, serve the citizens. With the Sakarya Smart Bike System, citizens who can rent bikes through the stations established at different points in the city 54, both Sak
- Common intelligence for intelligent transportation systems 28/10/2016 The common reason for intelligent transportation systems: IETT discussed the T Intelligent Transport Systems konferans with a common intelligence conference. The opening speech of the AK Party deputy Erzurum deputy. Dr. Mustafa Ilıcalı'nın conference, IETT General Manager Arif Emecen'in planned and planned to implement the smart transportation systems began with the presentation began. Emphasizing that smart transportation systems mean both efficiency and security. Dr. Mustafa Ilıcalı, "I will follow the results of this meeting and I will do the necessary for coordination with different institutions," he said. IETT discussed the 'Intelligent Transportation Systems' with a common mind conference. Opening speech, Parliament, Public Works, Reconstruction, Transport and Tourism Açılış
- Smart Stop Application Starts in Muğla 17/01/2017 Smart Stop Application in Muğla Started: Muğla Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to produce modern solutions in accordance with the requirements of the era in public transportation, has made another innovation. Metropolitan Municipality has launched a smart stop application that brings digital convenience to transportation. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality has been continuing its activities in order to produce solutions in accordance with the requirements of the era. In the first phase of the province, Menteşe, Bodrum, Milas, Marmaris and Fethiye districts will be deployed in various regions with smart stops to be signed by another. In the statement made by Muğla Metropolitan Municipality with the new application; Dık At the first stage, we have deployed our smart stops at different points of 7 in our Menteşe district. Cumhuriyet Square with our Smart Stop application, Akıllı
- Minister Arslan: Yay We have started to use intelligent transportation systems widely Bakan 13/09/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, School Service Vehicles Service Regulation under which conditions of the school service vehicles can be rented by specifying, "School service vehicle, even if an agreement with the person to be transported vehicles should be a school service vehicle, the vehicle owner companies also related it is clear that he must fulfill the obligations stipulated in the regulation. " said. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Interior Minister Süleyman Soylu and Minister of National Education İsmet Yılmaz attended the opening ceremony of the Traffic Safety and Highway Passenger Transportation Workshop organized at the TOBB Conference Hall. In his speech, Minister Arslan said burada
- Distribution and Sales of Smart Cards Called OrdumKart 01/02/2018 The distribution and sale of smart cards to be used in new public transportation vehicles in Altınordu district was started. The new public transportation system, as in other metropolitan cities in the province of the smart card system will be passed to the President Enver Yilmaz, Altinordu public transport vehicles instead of cash, "OrdumKart" will be used smart cards, he said. COLLECTIVE CARRYING CARRIERS WILL BE REALIZED WITH SMART CARDS Chairman Yılmaz stated that the distribution and sales process started on smart cards and said, EC Our citizens will benefit from public transport by smart cards as in other metropolitan cities. Payments on all public transport will be done by smart cards. 2 ...
- World Smart Cities Congress 2018 Begins 18/04/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mevlüt Uysal, Minister of Science, Industry and Technology Faruk Özlü, Former Spanish Prime Minister José Luis Rodríguez will be inaugurated for the three-day Sanayi World Cities Congress of Istanbul 2018 anı hosted by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Zapatero and Istanbul Governor Vasip Sahin made together. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mevlüt Uysal, who spoke at the opening of the congress held at the Yenikapı Eurasian Show and Art Center, said, ehir We created Istanbul's 'smart city index' in order to build a city with a strong technological infrastructure. Smart city vision, strategies and roadmap studies ve
- 1. International Intelligent Transport Systems Conference Begins 20/04/2018 Bandırma Onyedi Eylul University was appointed as a specialized university by the Council of Higher Education (YÖK) in the field of intelligent transportation systems. 19-21 was the first international study in this field. International Conference on Intelligent Transport Systems ''. Rector of Bandırma Onyedi Eylül University Dr. The conference started with the opening speech of Süleyman Özdemir, in the section on protocol speeches, Erol Yanar, Chairman of Smart Transportation Systems Association (AUSDER), Deputy Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality of Balıkesir Yavuz Subaşı and Bandırma Governor Günhan Writer. At the end of their speeches, Rector Prof. Dr. By Süleyman Özdemir, plaque and Bandırma ship Öz
- Expeditions Launched at Smart Floating Dock in Karaköy 25/06/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's former Karaköy Port was built by the ediy Smart Floating Dock ediy. Citizens show great interest in the smart scaffolding of Kadıköy and Üsküdar flights. The new Karaköy Pier, which will serve thousands of passengers every day in maritime transport, started to provide services at the site of the old pier. . Smart Floating Scaffolding “was constructed at the İskele Tuzla and Haliç shipyards where the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was put into service. The scaffold was designed in such a way that the total 3 ship, on both sides and on the front, would simultaneously load and unload passengers. Old and new type of ships will be able to use the scaffolding easily. Scaffolding at the same time 10 İsk
- Smart Stall Period Begins in Altınordu 06/09/2018 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality commenced the implementation of a smart stop in the Public Transit Transformation Project in Altınordu. LCD-LED screens showing the estimated time of arrival of the minibuses and lar Ordumkart durak filling automats were placed in the stations with the highest density. LCD-LED SCREENS AND FILLING AUTOMATORS HAVE BEEN PLACED Within the framework of the Smart Stop concept, one of the most important innovations of the Public Transit Project, LCD-LED displays and Ordumkart filling automats were placed in the busiest places of the city, showing information about the arrival of the minibus vehicles. It is expected to provide convenience to citizens on the screens, the line number approaching the station, such as the number plate, and estimated time of arrival information is published. Filling…
- Smart Stall Period Begins in Denizli 03/01/2019 Smart City applications within the scope of the Transportation Portal started by implementing a system that is an example to Turkey Denizli Municipality has launched the Smart Stop era in public transport system. With the new application of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, the citizens of Smart City will be able to see which bus is going to pass the stop. Denizli Municipality, the public transport system will be an example to Turkey has launched a new application. As of the first day of the 2019, the people of Denizli are now able to use the Smart Stop Information System application from the desktop or mobile communication tools.
- Smart Junction Implementation Begins in Afyonkarahisar 11/02/2019 In the 14 junction where traffic density was determined as a result of the feasibility studies carried out by Afyonkarahisar Municipality Science Affairs Directorate, coordinated green wave application was started to ensure traffic flow at the 7 junction with the Dynamic Junction Control System. Drivers in the city Prison, Şuhut and Ataköy junction at the 60 km speed, on the freeway New Bus Station junction, Battalgazi junction between the TOKI and Gümüşkent junction at the speed of 80 green wave system can benefit from the speed. The dynamic intersection control system which complements the investments of the municipality for the last 2 years in transportation area, calculates the vehicle density in the intersections by means of cameras, for intensive directions N
- World Smart Cities Congress Istanbul 2019 Begins 14/03/2019 ”World Intelligent Cities Congress Istanbul'4 Büyük, hosted by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, was held this year for 19; IBB President and AK Party Büyükçekmece Mayor Candidate Mevlüt Uysal, Industry and Science Minister Mustafa Varank, AK Party IMB Presidential Candidate Binali Yildirim with a ceremony attended by a large number of domestic and foreign professionals. Speaking at the ceremony, Uysal said, hizmet As municipalities, we care about smart systems in the services we need to offer to people. We aim to raise Istanbul to a city that pioneered the production and development of intelligent systems. İstanbul … World Smart Cities Congress Istanbul'4 Kon (World UM
- Countdown Begins in Light Rail System in Sakarya 02/04/2012 News Sakarya News Center has reached the special information about the Light Rail System which will operate between the New Terminal and the New Terminal. It will support the Metropolitan Municipality of TCDD in relation to the Light Rail System which will operate between Adapazarı Station Building and the New Terminal. 2 team which is produced by EUROTEM in TÜVASAŞ and currently working between Haydarpaşa and Gebze will be given to Sakarya by 4 team. There are 500 wagons in suburban sets and 2 can carry passengers at the same time. The 24 suburb set will be able to carry XNUMX hour passengers by crossing flights. Buses can stop at traffic lights. Suburban trains departing from the station building Gar
- Rail System Station Work Started in Sakarya 09/10/2012 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality has started construction of intermediate stations in city rail system. Head of Transportation Department İsmail Yolcu said,, After the ordering of our train sets within the scope of our city rail system, we started the construction of the intermediate stations. Our stations will be in Kentpark, 32evler, Terminal and Arifiye Bahçelievler. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality has started the construction of 1 new intermediate station in the scope of the project of 4 for urban rail system project. Director of Transportation Department Ismail Yolcu, who made explanations about the works carried out, said, "We are implementing the first stage of our urban rail system project. We ordered the train sets and Yap
- Sakarya, Kentpark stop within the scope of city rail system project started work 07/11/2012 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, continues to work on the construction of stations to be established within the scope of city rail system work. Head of Transportation Department Ismail Yolcu said in his written statement that the works of the city rail system are continuing. Passenger, said in the description of the following statements: "Our city rail system project in the first stage of our stations in Kentpark, 32 Evler, Terminal and Arifiye Bahçelievler continue to work to set up. Our stations will be 32 meters wide, 2,5 meters long, and we will renew our existing two stations geniş
- Sakarya, Kentpark stop within the scope of city rail system project started work 07/11/2012
Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, continues to work on the construction of stations to be established within the scope of city rail system work. Head of Transportation Department Ismail Yolcu said in his written statement that the works of the city rail system are continuing. The passenger stated in his description: ızı We are continuing our works to establish our stations located in the first phase of our urban rail system project at Kentpark, 32 Homes, Terminal and Arifiye Bahçelievler. Work at the 32 Homes and Terminal stops moving fast. We started to work at the Kentpark stop. Our stations will be 2,5 meters wide, 80 meters long, and we will renew our existing two stations. First stage İlk
- Daylight saving time started in Sakarya 13/06/2017 Daylight-saving application started on the buses in Sakarya: Transportation Department Head Fatih Pistil, who explained that summer time started in public transportation, da Municipality bus with 4, 19 / K, 21 / A, 21 / B, 22 / A, 22 / B and 26 Daylight saving time has started in our lines. Information about our modified lines can be accessed from the official website of the Metropolitan Municipality (www.sakarya.bel.tr) or from the SAKUS mobile application. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Head Fatih Pistil, public transportation began in summer time announced. Pistil, lam 12 As of today (Monday) June, daylight saving time has started on 4, 19 / K, 21 / A, 21 / B, 22 / A, 22 / B and 26 city bus lines. Pist
- Charging Period Begins in Public Transport in Sakarya 18/06/2018 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation has introduced a new application to citizens. Public transport service to the municipal buses began the USB charging period. A new application was introduced by the Transportation Department of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality. In a statement, ile We started the USB charging period in the buses connected to our Metropolitan Municipality. With our USB port charging ports, which we have placed in our public buses, we offered our citizens the possibility of requiring electronic devices such as phones and tablets during their travels. We will continue to bring innovative works together with our citizens by following the technology Tekn.