Minister Turhan, ir Investments made to date have exceeded 537 billion pounds. We are in the effort of completing more than a thousand 3 projects, which will carry the development move of our country to a much higher level. Ül
Turhan participated in ras 2019 Eurasia Service Awards Ceremony katıl organized by Eurasian Economic Relations Association (EkoAvrasya) in Mill Library.
Turhan said that there were important developments in the world and in the region, the trade wars took their heads, the international rules were re-shaped in the axis of imperial powers, the global accounts were wanted to be seen as a subcontractor of the terrorist organizations, the knowledge of humanity was used for more chaos and the fitnen was going through a period of time. On the one hand, they struggle for more production and development, on the other hand they are struggling with global games that pave the way for internal and external attacks.
Minister Turhan, around people, peace, brotherhood, they look upon the Caucasus and the Balkans, Africa, Afghanistan, ministers expressed their hope to see the millions of hearts Turkey.
Millions of people, if the bear Turhan stated that the limits of their hearts, "Turkey is the hope of hundreds of millions castle, you need to approach that issue. You know all about the latest terrorist attack in New Zealand. While someone was afraid to say terrorism, our nation and the President of the Republic put their attitude on the first day. Great state, great nation, being a great leader is such a thing. We, as the Government, are looking at this issue from the first day onwards. We are aware of our responsibility, we are aware of the burden on our shoulders. Bil
Şt Investments exceeded 537 billion pounds “
Giving information about transportation and infrastructure works, Cahit Turhan said that the investments made to date have exceeded 537 billion liras.
Turhan also touched upon the projects to be opened in the future. Ğ At the end of this year, Istanbul-Izmir Motorway will be at Menemen-Aliağa-Çandarlı Motorway at 9 September 2019, Ankara-Sivas high-speed train at 2020, Ankara-Niğde Motorway at 2020, one hundred percent and our national satellite Turksat 6A 2021, Kinali-Tekirdag-Çanakkale-Balıkesir Highway Malkara Gallipoli Lapseki Section will be put into service in 2022. Meanwhile YHT from Anatolia to Europe Halkalıhas reached. From Ankara to Istanbul, 4-4.5 hour In this way, the wagons that will be released from China will pass through Hazar, Baku, Tbilisi and Kars and reach to Istanbul. In addition to these, we are in the effort to complete more than one thousand 3 projects, which will carry the development move of our country to a much higher level. Kalkınma
After the speeches, the President of the Association of Eurasian Economic Relations Hikmet Eren'dan awarded the award and wearing the "anchor", Turhan, thanked the association managers.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Minister Arslan: Yatırım We invested 15 billion pounds in the year 352 Transportation Sector Bakan 22/08/2017 UDHR Minister Arslan, "Turkey is not a subcontractor in major projects in the world, ranks as the contractor, our country samples taken, are viewed with envy." Arslan: "We realizes the dreams of our people, they want to us more as they believe the dreams we have accomplished. The rights. "Armstrong:" every part of Turkey's modern, we eg with comfortable fast demirağ, our people anywhere in our country by making maximum transfer in a city that can go anywhere in our country. "Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan participated as a guest and the high In the… High Profile tarih program on 20 on 2017, ve
- Minister Arslan: ar We made 474 billion pounds investment in transportation projects Bakan 10/06/2018 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said, "In the last 15 year, we have invested $ 1 billion in transportation projects. The annual amount of our savings from transportation projects is 474 billion dollars." said. Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said, "In the last 11 year, we have invested $ 1 billion in transportation projects. The annual amount of our savings from transportation projects is 15 billion dollars." said. Arslan, Turkey's Bus Operators Federation (TOFED) 474. In his speech at the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting, he said that bus and road transport is the circulatory system of a country's economy. Arslan, who expressed that the road transportation affects the side sector too, c
- 2014 Billion Lira rail investment in 5,1 31/12/2014 xnumx't to 2014 billion pounds rail investment was made: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, to bring Turkey to the level of developed countries xnumx't since said 5,1 billion pounds of investment they do, "xnumx't in the transport and communications 2003 billion pounds the source was allocated, investment amount of additional resources approached 192,5 billion liras, "he said. Elvan, Turkey on the rail, in particular high-speed train (YHT) xnumx't to the name in the world often stressing that one of the countries mentioned, "xnumx't railways to 2014 billion pounds were invested. Xnumx't investment in our outstanding will find the pounds 14,4 billion. 20 'will continue to focus on railway investments in Turkey, "he said. Ankara-Istanbul ...
- Topbas: Istanbul to be invested in 60 billion pounds 02/08/2013 Topbas: Istanbul will be invested in 60 Billion Liras: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbas, Istanbul to be made from the giant city park on the future of the metrobus route to change the face of Istanbul made important statements about the projects. Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, clarified many details about Istanbul projects. Topbaş made statements about city park as a priority. Prime Minister Erdogan's Central Park against the analogy with the move to the agenda of the city park project for the Topbas, the name of the giant city park 'Whisker' may be, but not yet clear, he said. Kadir Topbas, emphasized that the name will be determined by discussing with Istanbulites. Channel…
- 2018 will be invested in 28 billion 800 million pounds in XNUMX 29/12/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 15 billion 900 million 123 project this year, they opened the service, said: "47 billion 700 million pounds planned to be completed next year, launched the 126 project." said. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 15 billion 900 million 123 project this year, they opened the service, said: "47 billion 700 million pounds planned to be completed next year, launched the 126 project." said. Minister Arslan held a press conference on the 2017 year evaluation and 2018 year targets. Arslan, in his speech here, the last 15 year bur
- 2015 to invest in 15,5 billion pounds in XNUMX 19/11/2014 2015 billion pounds will be invested in transportation in 15,5: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Elvan, 2015'da 15,5 billion pounds in the Ministry of investment by specifying that the amount, along with other expenses will be the total amount of spending 40,2 billion pounds, he said. The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications of the Parliament, Lütfi Elvan, in his speech on the budget of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, presented his direct and indirect employment to a total of 2015 thousand people. Elvan indicated that the 235 budget of the Ministry of Health of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has increased by 2015.
- The SEEs will invest 8,5 billion pounds this year, the lion's share of TCDD 17/01/2012 The State Economic Enterprises (SEEs) will invest about 8,5 billion pounds this year. The most investor will be TCDD with 4 billion pounds 112 billion while the KIT. According to the 2012 Year Investment Program data, the amount of investment allowance allocated for SEEs increased by 2012 compared to last year. Last year, the figure was at the level of 14 billion liras. TCDD was the first among the SEEs that will make the most investments this year, as in previous years with the 7,4 billion 4 million pounds allocated for this year. TCDD, 112 million pounds T
- 55 billion TL investment in Istanbul 28/05/2012 Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim said that they are working on an 55 project which will cost 7 billion liras in Istanbul. Minister Yıldırım, who was in Milan for the wind test of the suspension bridge to the Izmit Bay within the scope of the Istanbul-Izmir highway, said: ma We still have a big project in Istanbul for 7. Eurasia pass, Marmaray, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train, 3 throat bridge, 3 airport, Izmir-Istanbul highway and Canal Istanbul. Total investment 32 billion dollars. 10 billion dollars of this from self-resources, the rest will do with the build-operate-transfer. 3 3 XNUMX'n
- 12 billion pounds rail investment plan 23/12/2014 We are planning to invest 12 billion pounds in rail: Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that next year 8,5 billion pounds will be invested in railroads, and van 2016 is planning to invest around 12 billion pounds a year from the year XNUMX X. Anadolu Agency (AA) is a guest of the Editorial Board Elvan, Ermenek'da workers who lost their lives in the mining accident in the families of workers who have lost the grievances and what kind of measures are taken on the question of the measures taken, the Ministry of Labor and Social Security in the work on a comprehensive study he said he did. Elvan said that they discussed the work in the Council of Ministers, "God willing,"
- Arslan: Yap We Invested in 5 Billion pounds as a Ministry Ars 11/03/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "especially in the recent past in terms of the security struggle we have achieved how successful results in the world also knows the guests of the Vanans." said. Arslan, who came to the city for a meeting to be held by Van Guvenligi Platform, was welcomed at Van Ferit Melen Airport by the Governor and Deputy Mayor Murat Zorluoglu, AK Party Van Deputies Besir Atalay, Burhan Kayaturk and the related parties. Minister Arslan, in his speech at a meeting held in a city hotel, the last 8 days before the funeral of the martyrs who died in Afrin'in Expert Corporal Ridvan Cevik came to Van, martyr teki
- 1 Billion 640 Million TL Investment in Kayseri 11/10/2018 Kayseri Mayor Mustafa Celik, 13 On October Saturday, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will participate in the opening ceremony with the opening ceremony of the 41 said they would open hundreds of investments. President Steel, the inauguration of the facilities will cost approximately 620 million TL, he said. Mayor Mustafa Çelik stated that President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will come to Kayseri on Saturday October 13 and will attend the opening ceremony to be held in 13.30 at Cumhuriyet Square. In the opening ceremony of the ceremony by the Metropolitan Municipality brought to our city by hundreds of investments in the 41 title will be opened to the President voicing Steel, "Transportation to the green area, urban transformation to the infrastructure,"
- 16 Billion Investment in İzmir 08/05/2018 The Chamber of Shipping and EBSO administrations visited Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu. Mayor Kocaoglu, 2018 year of completion of the amount of investment will find 16 billion pounds announced. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, Izmir Chamber of Commerce Chamber of Commerce and Aegean Region Chamber of Industry rejuvenated the face of the new management was hosted in his office. After the re-election to the Board of Directors Chairman of the Board of Directors of Yusuf Ozturk and Parliament Speaker Nuri Durak led by Ender Yorgancılar and Parliament Speaker Salih Esen, who was re-elected as Chairman of the Board of Directors of EBSO.
- Investments in 1 Billion 152 Million Lira in Samsun Continues 12/12/2018 In Samsun, the 'service and investment' wind that the Metropolitan Municipality initiated in 17 district continues. President Zihni Sahin, the wastewater treatment of drinking water, light rail to Bird Paradise in a lot of areas of giant investments are continued in full speed announced. In the 17 district of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, the total amount of the 1 project exceeding 200 billion pounds continues. In addition to these ongoing projects, 4 million 152 advanced technology Biological Waste Water Treatment Plant will be built for the infrastructure. Mr. Zihni Sahin, who explained that the 4 project was secured, and that they will find a permanent solution to the drinking water problem in Vezirköprü, X
- Turhan: 'We Have Made 16 Billion TL Investment for Transportation Infrastructure in the Last 600 Year 12/06/2019 Halkalı- Kapıkule Railway Line Project Çerkezköy- The signing ceremony of Kapıkule Section Construction Contract was held at The Ankara Hotel within the YHT Ankara Station with the participation of Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M.Cahit Turhan. Signing ceremony: Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, Deputy Ministers. Ömer Fatih Sayan, Selim Dursun and Enver İskurt, the European Union Delegation to Turkey, President Ambassador Christian Berger, Transport and Infrastructure Ministry of European and Foreign Affairs Director General Erdem Poles, TCDD General Director Ali Ihsan appropriate, TCDD Transport Inc.. Erol Arıkan, Director General of the European Union Social and Economic Development Department or
- The Foundation of Gebze-Darica Metro Project in 5 Billion Lira in Kocaeli 20/10/2018 Metro Kocaeli Gebze Organized Industrial Zone, which is the first step - the foundation of the Metro Line Darıca Coastal Grand National Assembly of Turkey President Binali Yildirim was laid in a ceremony also attended. The history of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli will be the largest investment in the giant project will be numbered subway in Turkey will be one of the provinces. Parliament Speaker Lightning Speaking at the groundbreaking ceremony, to be held in Turkey in Kocaeli ongoing construction of the metro line as huge investments, internal and external outbreaks that threaten our economy, he said the best answer. WIDE PARTICIPATION The groundbreaking ceremony in Gebze City Square was attended by the Speaker of the Grand National Assembly, Yildirim, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure.
- Minister Turhan: arı The size of our maritime sector has exceeded 17,5 billion dollars Bakan 22/02/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, the Turkish maritime sector, the economic size of the 17,5 billion dollars exceeding said, "Relevant and related sectors with the number of people employed in the maritime sector approached 1 million." said. Minister Turhan, said in a statement CNR Eurasia Boat Show in 2019 the opening ceremony of Turkey's borders is surrounded by seas of more than 70 percent, said three continents that passageway. Turkey's trade in the world's oceans and marine industry have a say in matters that expressed a very large geographical advantages Turhan, as governments move from this table, the most important of the country's maritime development initiative from the beginning ...
- Minister Yıldırım: 7 has invested a billion pounds in 55 project 06/06/2012 Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that they see the service as important in Istanbul, and that they will realize more of the 7 project. Lightning, including 3. bridge, 3. 55 reported that they have invested a billion lira in these projects, including the airport and Marmaray. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Yildirim met with a group of students of Balkan origin from Fatih University. Yıldırım addressed the students at the Büyükçekmece Campus of the university and said that both the world and the intercultural dialogue are progressing. Informed by the contributions of informatics and the Internet, Yıldırım stated that the borders had lost their meaning.
- Minister Elvan: Last 11 We Invested 20 Billion Liras on Railways 06/03/2014 Minister Elvan: Last 11 We invested 20 Billion Liras in Railroads over the Year. Minister of Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan said that they invested more than 11 billion liras on railways in the last 20 year and said, "We built 11 kilometers high speed train line with these investments over the years." Elven, "1.366. Railway Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition (Eurasia Rail)" in his speech at the opening of the exhibition with an interest meeting the increasing exponentially every year, also said that an important indicator of how the correct implementation of railway policy in Turkey. Visitors from more than 4 countries indicate that more than 50 company owners have joined the fair.
- Minister Arslan: ily The Last 14 Investments in 347 Billion Liras on behalf of the country to be accessible and accessible in a year Bakan 21/06/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 14 billion liras in the last 347 years, the country can access and reach by saying that they have invested, "After today, we will spend 227 billion pounds. Minister of Communication and Communications Ahmet Arslan, the country in the last 51 to access and reach the country in the name of the 14 billion liras said they invested, "After today, we will spend 347 billion pounds. 227 billion pounds in public private cooperation, we continue our work, "he said. Minister Arslan, organized in a restaurant iftar program X
- 2 billion pounds 4 project to introduce the world to the army 16/02/2016 2 will be introducing the Army to the world with its 4 project, which will be worth a billion pounds: Ordu will introduce Europe, new infrastructure and tourism investments. Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, which will participate in the real estate fair MIPIM organized in France with the 4 project, expects investors from abroad. ORDU Metropolitan Municipality will be participating in MIPIM, one of the world's leading real estate fairs, to be held in 2-4 March with its 15 project, whose value is about 18 billion pounds. Among the projects to be introduced by Ordu Metropolitan Municipality at the fair are the X-TRX million-dollar Ünye port project, the 400 million pound Ordu-Giresun Airport, the 320 million pound Melet River project and the 120 million pound Çambaşı Ski Resort. Army…
- 1,7 billion pounds doping for Ankara and Istanbul subways 26/01/2014 1,7 billion pounds doping for Ankara and Istanbul subways: The Ministry of Transport allocated an important resource from the budget to Ankara and Istanbul subways this year. 1,1 billion pounds of this will go to three metro lines in Ankara. Due to the local elections accelerated to Ankara and Istanbul subways this year, 1 billion 730 million pounds will be transferred. 1 billion 121 million pounds of the source will be transferred from the budget of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications and Ankara and 517,5 million pounds will be spent in the metros in Istanbul. 2,9 billion to Ankara Three metro line projects transferred to the Ministry of Transport due to the failure of the Metropolitan Municipality of Ankara 43,9 km construction, electromechanical, 324 ya
- YHT 1.7 billion pounds will extend to Habur 09/02/2015 1.7 billion pounds YHT line will extend to the Habur: High-speed train project aims to connect to each other all over Turkey. Finally, the 1 billion 770 million liras investment is planned for the high-speed train project that will connect Nusaybin to Habur by rail. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TAPS) for transport projects will connect to the Habur Nusaybin of railways General Directorate envisions billion investment 1 770 million pounds. According to the Environmental Impact Assessment report prepared for the Nusaybin-Cizre-Silopi-Habur Railway Project, the railway will start from the exit of Nusaybin Station and pass through the stations to Cizre and Silopi and reach Iraq via Habur. Southeastern Anatolia Project (GAP) Action Güneydoğu
- Kadikoy Kartal subway leaks water at 6.5 billion pounds 05/03/2015 Kadikoy Kartal Metro is leaking water: 6.5 billion TL water leakage cannot be found in Kadıköy Kartal Metro which was built by İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality for 2.6 billion dollars. Marmaray metro transfer station also used as a water leak in the Ayrılıkçeşme station for the occupants of the bucket while taking measures to conceal their surprise can not hide. 6.5 billion pounds Kadikoy Kartal metro leaks water Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality built by 2.6 billion dollars in Kadıköy Kartal Metro can not find a solution to water leaks. In the metro line, which serves approximately 1,5 million passengers per day, plates with warning signs are placed to prevent passengers from getting wet.
- 5 Billion 6 Bridge to Kanal Istanbul Project 10/03/2015 5 Bridge to the Canal Istanbul Project 6 Bridge: General Manager of Highways Turhan announced that a total of 5 6 4 bridge will be allocated to Kanal İstanbul, which is called en Crazy Project Kanal. Separate tenders will be held for each of the bridges that will not be accepted as 'tolls'. The bridges that will be covered by the budget will be constructed with an 'inclined cable system'. PRE-FIRE AFTER THE BRIDGE CHANNEL EXCAVATION If we accept Kanal Istanbul as a new Bosphorus, all of the existing roads have to continue through the canal with the new Bosphorus bridges. We will make 100 bridge as continuation of highways. D20 will be an extension of TEM, TEM's sideways and DXNUMX highways. DX
- 4.1 billion pounds Halkalı-Kirazlı metro will relax the traffic 26/10/2015 4.1 billion pounds Halkalı-Kirazlı subway traffic to relax: Küçükçekmece, Bahçelievler and Bağcılar district project will pass through the EIA process began. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) Directorate of Studies and Projects Directorate of Infrastructure Projects Halkalı Kirazli metrosun released the file. The EIA process started in the approved project. 4 billion 185 million TL metro line will pass through the Küçükçekmece, Bahçelievler and Bağcılar districts. Istanbul's highway transportation is intensely seen in this region with the arrival of the metron traffic will relax. Planned Halkalı-Kirazlı metro, which is active M1B Aksaray-Otogar-Kirazlı will be an extension of the line. The new extension line is positioned in the east-west direction and the M1 hat