Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, the press, the restoration work Haydarpasa Railway Station does not reflect the fact that the historical ruins, relics of the restoration work has nothing to do.
In the statement made by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, the connection roads between the Söğütlüçeşme-Haydarpaşa Train Station are carried out by the Ministry's General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM).Halkalı It has been included in the devam Improvement of Suburban Lines Project esi and the studies are continuing.
In the statement, the following recorded: bağlantı The historical ruins in the press have emerged during the construction work of these connection roads and have nothing to do with the restoration of the Haydarpaşa Gar building. The area in which the work is carried out by the Ministry is included in the Haydarpaşa Urban and Historical SIT Area. For this reason, the project is carried out under the supervision of Istanbul Archaeological Museums Directorate in accordance with the decisions of the Council for the Protection of Cultural and Natural Assets. Bu
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- ATSO President Budak: The expressions of high-speed train to Antalya do not reflect the truth 04/02/2015 ATSO President Budak: Antalya to express the future of high-speed train does not reflect the reality.Antalya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ATSO) President Cetin Osman Budak, Antalya to facilitate the transportation of tourists to the western districts of the airport in the region of Finike-Demre-Kas proposed to build the proposal. ATSO, Kumluca Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KUTSO) and Kumluca Commodity Exchange (KUTBO) held a joint board meeting. The first joint board meeting was held in KUTSO Kumluca central service building. ATSO President Çetin Osman Budak, KUTSO President Murat Hüdavendigar Günay, KUTBO President Fatih Durdaş, board members and council members attended. The problems of the West Antalya region Batı
- TCDD reported that news of the hike in the media do not reflect the truth 07/09/2012 50 hike to commuter wages in Istanbul, '' the news about the news reported in the press reported. Republic of Turkey from the Railways (TCDD) a written statement, 5216 Law No. must urban public transport fees Transportation Coordination Center (UKOME) as determined by and that TCDD is legally obliged to comply with the decision UKOME said. Within the framework of this decision; 75 increase the number of passengers used by the 11 and kept fixed for a year Akbil and subscription fees by making a rise of 10 percent, Akbil wages 1,75 pound 1,95 pound said that the statement, the monthly full subscription fee 65 pounds 70 liras, monthly young subscription fee yol
- AK Party Mustafa Ozturk, (YHT) Project, the progress of claims that the slow progress does not reflect the truth 05/10/2012 Mustafa Ozturk, Pear, Alashar and Ahmet Yesevi villages are ready for the expropriation plans, stating that the work continues. Ozturk, Bursa in the vicinity of the station, the expropriation plans of Yolçatı, Doğanköy and Balat also expressed approval. "TUNNEL WORKS CONTINUES" Ozturk, 41 + 000 - 64 + 500 1 / 2000 scale projects are approved, 64 + 500 - 77 + 300 1 / 2000 scaled projects are prepared by the contractor, he said. Mustafa Ozturk also announced that T2, T3, T5 and T6 tunnels started production, and the drilling works are continuing in the T7, T8 and T9 tunnels. Underlining the progress of the 2 meter at the exit of the T35 tunnel, Öztürk said, X
- Announcement of Tender: Including TMİ communication system installed in Malatya - Tatvan line section in the backbone of the KKM. 07/10/2015 The inclusion of TMI communication system in Tatvan line section in the KKY backbone. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE Inclusion of TMI communication system in Malatya - Tatvan line section to KKY backbone, sending of TMI communication on 5 station (Pınarlı-Şefkat-Çağlar-Kale -Turna) without XYUMX in XYUMX, 5 and open tender procedure. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration İhale
- TCDD'den Description “Derbent Train Station Staying” 02/05/2019 After the closure of the historical Derbent Railway Station due to the signaling work for the suburban train line, the senior managers of the General Directorate of State Railways came to Derbent to inspect the station. level managers came to Derbent met with the headman Erdal Baş, examined the station. TCDD officials have announced that Derbent Station will not close. The Head of Derbent District Erdal Baş has stated that it will be closed for the second time between 2-18 May, due to the signaling works of the suburban railway line of the Derbent Train Station, I
- Historical excavations were found in the underground excavation 24/06/2016 Historical excavations were found in the underground excavation in the cradle: 19 in the underground excavations of Kabataş and Beşiktaş Square. and 20. Historical ruins were found in the construction of the Kabataş-Beşiktaş-Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey metro line at Beşiktaş station. 2017 is expected to be completed at 19 and has been going on several different points in Kabataş and Beşiktaş Square. and 20. centuries old historical ruins were found. In the area where the underground excavation works were carried out, the region where the historical ruins came out was separated by the security strip. During the excavations carried out under the supervision of the Istanbul Archaeological Museums, remains of buildings such as walls and floor coverings were found. Architecture remains separate Mimari
- There is still no explanation for the historical ruins in the subway excavation in Besiktas 09/08/2016 There is still no explanation for the historical ruins at the subway excavation in Beşiktaş: Despite the reactions of the experts, a photograph shared on the social media of Beşiktaş-Kabataş metro station yesterday caused a great interest. In the shared photograph, the historical building from the underground can be seen in the area where the excavation works continue. Citizens, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) White Table demanding information, yet a statement on the subject has not been made. In the news in the press in June, there is not yet a significant relic, yet the excavations have been carried out under the supervision of the Istanbul Archaeological Museums, 19. End of the century and 20. the ruins dating back to the 18th century lenen
- TCDD: TCDD's Radiation Output News 15/11/2013 TCDD: TCDD's Radiation Output News in the Unreasonable: TCDD General Directorate, some newspapers on the internet sites of the TCDd'nin scrap claims that the irradiation is unrealistic. According to the decision of the Council of Ministers in accordance with the decision taken by the Machinery Chemical Industry Corporation (MKE) scrap and scrap is taken as stated in the statement, in this context, in the field of the Directorate of the Directorate of Locomotive Workshop in Halkapınar said that the scrap was delivered to TCI. The mentioned scrap was taken from the radioactive panels in Aliağa and checked by MKE and the following were recorded: "12 from Halkapınar was delivered to MKE on 2013 on November 95.
- Metrobus news increased housing projects in Avcilar and Beylikduzu 02/08/2012 According to the data of Sahibinden.com Projects, the number of residential projects built in two districts has increased by 2011 since 50, where the first news about Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobus line was published. The construction of Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobus, which has been in operation for nearly a year and started to test trials recently, has significantly increased the number of zero housing projects in the districts at both ends of the line. Throughout Turkey in thousand 800 more than zero, residential and office projects that reach a single click according to sahibinden.co project data, Avcılar-Beylikdüzü line in the Metrobus time the wake of the news in terms of 2011 will begin, 50 percent increase in the number of residential projects in the two counties were recorded. Hunters and Av
- Ebru Ilisci wife filed a criminal complaint about TCDD General Manager 25/01/2013 Ebru Ilisic wife TCDD General Director filed a complaint about Feneryolu train station with his son, 3 Ege to ride together with the suburban train as a result of the closure of the door as a result of the catastrophic life of academician Ebru Gültekin Ilıcalı accused of causing the death of a mechanic and conductor trial began. Sabri Akin Ilica'nın who gave life to the train for the baby's life, Ilıcalı'nin his wife struggled for the correction of the train system and the train engineer with the conductor would not allow to be closed by closing, he said. The Ilıcalı family also filed a criminal complaint against TCDD's general manager and officials. 11 July de