IETT General Directorate organized a special event for Mother's Day in Tünel. Passed by the handcrafted decorations of the Mother's Day, Karakoy-Beyoğlu, where the ambiance was lived, the passengers traveling in the historical Tünel car experienced a surprise.
IETT General Directorate The Directorate of Corporate Communications made a voyage between Karaköy and Beyoğlu, and was specially decorated for Mother's Day. Değ Mother's Hand is worth the Tunnel Gün under the name of handcrafted ornaments Mother's Day ambiance was lived. Passengers and decorations in the vehicle were met with astonishment, excitement and smiles. Passengers who liked the Mother's Day event thanked the officials of the IETT General Directorate and recorded these images with their mobile phones.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Women's Hand Was Cleaned by Highways 28/05/2014 Women's Value of Highways Clearance: Bingol, the inter-city route herbs from the women workers from Elazig are cleaned with an anchor. Highways Elazig 8. Gökçeli Construction Company, which took the tender for the cleaning done by the Regional Directorate, brought the 22 woman worker from Elazığ to Bingöl for the cleaning of the refugees on the roads. Beginning to work, women workers clean the grasses in the middle refuges of the Bingöl-Erzurum and Bingöl-Muş highway routes by anchoring them. Company officials Yakup Celik, AA correspondent, women's cleaning job better and cheaper, he said. For this reason, the women workers in their firms, Bingöl-Erzurum and Bingöl-Muş highways were awarded to Bingöl in order to carry out the Erzurum
- The woman's hand was worth the subway 25/01/2014 Woman's hand to the metro was worth: Metro's hero 21,7, which started to carry passengers for a short time, Otogar-Bağcılar-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatköy Metro Line, which is one of the most important transportation systems on the European side, has a difference with its technology and technical team. The 21,7-Otogar-Bağcılar-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatköy Metro Line, which starts to carry passengers for a short time, is one of the most important transportation systems on the European side and has a difference with its technology and technical team. The Bus Terminal-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatköy Metro Line is one of the most important transportation systems on the European side as well as its technology, technical A
- Karşıyakaya Was The Young Hand 19/06/2014 Karşıyakaya Young Handwritten Value: The old train station, which became ineffective with the underground of İZBAN line in Karşıyaka, took on a completely different perspective with the workshop organized by Yaşar University Interior Architecture and Environmental Design Department students. In the study, where 3 students were included, various places were created in the old train station to create a difference between the educational areas for creating cultural heritage awareness and the lost property museum. 5 DIFFERENT DESIGN As one of the academicians of the Department of Interior Architecture and Environmental Design at Yaşar University, Assist. Assoc. Dr. In the workshop conducted by Ebru Aydeniz, Sergio Tadonnio and Rana Ballar, the 40 student was abandoned E
- Nazilli Railway Underpass was the Hand of Artist 15/03/2019 The art teacher Mehmet Akkaya decorated the railway underpasses in Nazilli with the painting. With the support of Aydın Metropolitan Municipality, Mehmet Akkaya, who transformed the underpasses, which caused the image pollution in Efeler district to art paintings by making paintings of famous artists, took a hand in Nazilli. The paintings designed by Akkaya were placed on the east and west sides of the railway underpass on Nazilli's Hürriyet Boulevard. Citizens using the underpass admired the work of flowers. Art teacher Mehmet Akkaya stated that they carried art to the streets. Resim Nazilli Hürriyet Bulvarı railway underpass west and east facade installation was completed. With the project of Aydın Metropolitan Municipality, we brought another beauty to Nazilli. Good luck, good luck. Art…
- The attention of parents in Ankara Metro 12/05/2013 Ankara Metro, the mother of the two passengers in Ankara metro, mother, a mother-to-be 4 female homeland, the citizens have been working with great care and devotion for years to travel smoothly. Thanks to the attention of women's homeland, especially with the joke of high school students, many violations were prevented before the accident. Nihal Öcalan, Huriye Özçelik, Sıdıka Türkoğlu and Melike Küçükbıçakçı are the women's homes of the Ankara subway, which provides easy and fast access to thousands of capitals every day. They make the homelessness and self-sacrifice that the society is not used to in women. On the Ankara Metro, the mother of a child who has been living for about 7 years, Öcalan, AA Met
- Hero Railroad worker saving mother and daughter 29/01/2017 In a train station in Dhaka, Bangladesh, the railroad worker sacrificed himself to save his mother and daughter who were trying to cross the rails. Workers who pushed them to avoid hitting the mother and daughter from the train was killed by the train. The heroic railroad worker was identified as the 58-year-old Badal Mia. Mia, who would retire in a few months, had a daughter of 8. A month ago, a 50 railway line technician saved a man's life by risking himself and was rewarded by the authorities.
- Both Engineer And Engineer And Teacher And Mother 21/06/2018 Woman mechanic (tram driver-trainer) 2 children's mother Hilal Arıkan (34), who worked in light rail system in Samsun, started to work at 2007 as a machinist after she graduated from 2008 in Design Teaching. During this time he took the exam and won the civil engineering department. On the one hand Arıkan went to school to study and graduated this year. Arıkan, who is both a mechanic, a teacher, a civil engineer and a mother of two children, has won recognition with his determination and reading effort. Built by Samsun Metropolitan Municipality and launched on 10 October 2010, 47 is a X
- The Mom Who Lost Her Two Daughters and Niece in a Train Accident in Çorlu 01/08/2018 8 in Çorlu district of Tekirdağ In July, 25 was killed in a train accident. Funda Dikmen survivor, the wounded, and his niece 2 buried the accident he buried. Funda Dikmen had a train with Uzunköprü to go to the relatives' wedding together with her daughters and niece. His mother-in-law talked to Habertürk for the first time in a day after 23 crash. She hugged her two daughters and nephew for the last time as though she might have felt. It was like a nightmare. Funda Dikmen lost his two daughters and her niece in a train accident in Çorlu. Dikmen said, "He was shaking with such a big voice. We expected him to stop."
- Çorlu Mother who lost her son in a train accident: May I mercy Allah! Resign! 13/12/2018 Mısra Öz Sel, who lost her son in a train accident in Çorlu in July, rebelled today after an accident in Ankara and called for a resignation. Mısra Öz Sel, who lost his son Oğuz Arda Sel, the son of 9 in Çorlu train accident, shared reaction messages from social media this morning after the High Speed Train accident in Ankara. "Do not wish God's mercy for the dead now! 5 is a month 'else we burned ourselves' we've shaken ourselves! Close the institutions you can't manage! Resign! Sel says, "I'm dying. For every life that dies in this country, my heart is a mother's heart."
- Bursa Nostalgic Trolley 03/01/2012 In Bursa, the nostalgic tram that was put into service with the closure of Cumhuriyet Caddesi collided with the dolmus. In Bursa, the nostalgic tram that was put into service with the closure of Cumhuriyet Caddesi collided with the dolmus. The accident occurred in Gökdere Square. The nostalgic tram leading to İncirli Street paused to remove the barrier in front of him. Moving back to the front of the tram, suddenly using the 16 D 0162 plate hit the dolmus hit. Due to the accident, passengers on the tram were evacuated. While the accident was not happy injured, an investigation was launched against the incident.